The Truck Drivers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank stepped up to her, got down on his knees and held her head still and rubbed his cock over her lips a few times. Then she stuck her tongue out and licked the head of it and Frank pushed it into her mouth. I took her hips and started licking on the back side of her ass and kissed and licked all over her ass cheeks and finally made it to her crack between those luscious globes. When I slid my tongue down between them and across her hot little asshole, she moaned and pushed her ass back against me. Then I got lower and started licking on her labia and sucking it into my mouth and nibbling on it. Her juices started flowing.

In just a few minutes, Frank was stiffening up and Shawn had already pumped a load into Karen's mouth. They were sitting there watching as Bobbi Jo sucked Frank's cock. Karen crawled over next to Bobbi Jo and said "Watch out Bobbi Jo, he blows a good load!"

Bobbi Jo nodded her head as best she could to let Karen know she understood. Then Frank blew his load and Bobbi Jo sucked it out of him and Frank leaned over and said "Oh my god Bobbi Jo, you give an awesome blow job honey!"

"WHAT? FRANK? Was that you? Oh god what have I done? Karen please tell me that he is kidding me!"

I stopped eating her pussy and started to raise up and she yelled at me "That didn't mean you stop eating me. Make me cum you bastard! You started this, now finish it!"

I smacked her ass about four times pretty hard for her and then stuck my cock in her pussy and started slamming it home.

"Yeah man, now that is the way to fuck a woman! Hard and deep and after a good tonguing! Now make me cum! God this feels so good! Karen, Karen tell them to release me so I can enjoy this. I won't tell anyone, you know that!"

Karen came over and took her tits in her hands and said, "Bobbi Jo, these guys are friends of ours. We had to blindfold you in case you wouldn't go along with it. You know?"

"Oh god yes Karen, I know, and I love it! Between your hands and somebody's cock, I am going insane with lust and desire and the need to cum over and over again!"

Karen untied her blindfold and bent down and kissed Bobbi Jo on the lips and Bobbi Jo began to tremble and groan and shake and her ass was trying to push me out the door! She wanted it deep! So I held her hips and slammed into her as hard and as fast as I could. Karen maintained her kiss, and all too soon, Bobbi Jo just fell over on the floor.

Karen looked up at me and said "Did you make it Alfred?"

"No, but that is one great piece of ass right there!!"

Old Frank was just beside himself with desire by now. His cock was hard as granite rock! So Karen, loving wife that she is, rolled Bobbi Jo over on her back and kissed her again and Frank crawled up between her legs and slid his cock into Bobbi Jo's pussy.

"UUUMMMMm oh fuck yes YES! Fuck me again!" Bobbi Jo yelled as she pushed Karen's head up a little.

Karen smiled and said "Yeah Frank, Fuck her good and hard!"

Bobbi Jo yelled at Karen and said, "Karen, that's not funny! Quit making fun of him! He loves you!"

Karen moved her head away from Bobbi Jo's and she could now see that Frank was indeed fucking her! "Oh my god! Frankie. I love you!! I have wanted you for so long!! Oh I would have given anything if you had done this 10 years ago!!! Please brother, fuck me like you love me!"

"I do love you Bobbi Jo. And I wanted to do this ten years ago too, but was afraid to! I love you sister, I love you more than you'll ever know!" Frank continued to pound into her pussy.

Bobbi Jo raised her legs and locked them around Frank's ass and dug her fingers into his shoulders and begged, "Oh god finish filling you up with cum! Oh Frankie, fuck me honey, fuck me hard enough to make up for all the time we've lost. Frankie, ..... Oh Frankie .... Fuck ... you fuck so good baby ... Come on baby .... Fill me up with your cum! I love you so much Frankie!"

"Oh Bobbi .. Jo ... OH Yes! I'm cumming honey!! Oh baby, your pussy is so fucking good!! Uuummmmmm yeah oh fuck it's good!" Frank groaned and moaned as he filled her hot pussy with his cum.

As soon as Frank finished and pulled out of her, I got back on and proceeded to try to finish what I had started earlier. When I slid into her pussy, she groaned and said "Damn, can't you guys give a girl a break? I mean, I love sex, but this is three in a row! I'm a little tired!"

"Well, sorry Bobbi Jo, we are pressed for time, so as soon as I get through pumping you full of my cum, Shawn here is going to climb on and fuck you some more and finish filling you up with cum!"

I pounded her pussy and her mound as hard and as fast as I could at my age. Soon enough I was feeling the furnace in my balls heating up and I yelled out for Shawn, "Shawn, buddy, get ready, she's your's in about half a minute!" Then I started shooting load after heavy load into Bobbi Jo. As soon as the first load hit her, she started cumming too. She yelled and cursed and begged for more, more cum, more cock, more fucking.

As soon as I had the strength, I moved off her and Shawn moved over her and slid his cock into her pussy and said, "Damn guys! Her pussy is full of cum! But I'm still going to fuck her till I cum in her too."

Karen had started sucking on Frank and Frank was reaching out and massaging Bobbi Jo's tit. Bobbi Jo held his wrist and now and then looked at him and then she would close her eyes and moan. She was the first one to cum this time and she dug her fingers into Shawn's shoulders and wrapped her legs around his and fucked him as hard as he was fucking her.

I went to the bathroom and got a towel to give to Bobbi Jo before she dropped all that cum on the carpet.

Shawn's orgasm was evidently a good one, but all he did was grunt loud and long and then rolled over and whispered "I'm totally fucked out!"

I dropped the towel on Bobbi Jo and she stuffed it in her crotch and got up and went to the bathroom. Frank and Karen had finished and were sitting up in chairs by now.

I said, "Hey! How about some service around here? Where's the coffee? Or the booze? Where's that damned waitress anyway?"

Karen laughed and got up and went to the kitchen and made some coffee. She, Frank, me, Shawn and soon Bobbi Jo sat around the table waiting for the brew to brew! Then Karen poured us all cups and we sipped for a minute.

I broke the silence, "Bobbi Jo, a lot has happened to you tonight. Would you consider it good or bad?"

"OH .... Alfred is it? ... I haven't felt so good, so much like a woman, ...so much like a good fucking slut in years!! Thanks to you guys, .... And my fantastic brother and sister-in-law!! God I love you guys! But we have wasted a lot of time being afraid to be open with each other."

I said, "Well, now the question is, Bobbi Jo, are you going back home to the asshole?"

Her head dropped and she looked at the floor for a minute and then said "I got nothing else I can do Alfred. I have no money of my own, no real skills, no place to go!" Then the tears started.

"Bobbi Jo, you can have the spare room for as long as you need it. You know Karen and I aren't going to leave you without!" Frank said.

"Karen, I'm sorry about tonight. I know Frank is your man, and I will never interfere again, I promise!" Bobbi Jo said, sniffling.

"Well, if you stay here girl, you are going to have to do your part! Frank is happiest when he is well fucked. So you can do your part there too. We have to keep that cock soft! When it gets hard, it wants some action! Right Frank?"

"Yeah, and you being here, I'm betting that it will be hard a lot!"

"Oh god I love you guys so much! All you have to do is say the word and I'm yours love! And after tonight, maybe we should try some girl girl action Karen. Frank can watch!"

"Ok, aside from all that , right now, Frank, are you going to need any help getting her stuff from her house?" I asked.

"I'm probably going to have to get a Policeman to go with me to get it all. But I can handle that."

"Well, I was thinking .... Since there are three of us, and only one of him, we could go get her stuff tomorrow before we leave. Don't you think Shawn?"

"Yeah, I haven't been in a scrape in a while, maybe it would be fun!"

Bobbi Jo said "Would you guys really do that for me? Go up against him and get my stuff?"

"Hell yeah! I don't like mean drunks anyway!" Shawn said.

Karen said "Alright, tomorrow morning after breakfast, we'll all go over there and get her stuff and bring it here. Now let's go to bed, ... before the sun comes up on us!"

"Where is everyone going to sleep honey?" Frank asked.

Karen looked at him like he was nuts or something. She said "We do have two beds darling! Me, you and Alfred in ours, Shawn and Bobbi Jo in the other one!"

Shawn said "Works for me, come on Bobbi Jo. I'm tired!"

Sunday morning, right after breakfast and another cup of coffee, we loaded up in Karen's SUV and Frank's pick-up truck and went off to Bobbi Jo's house. When we arrived, Bobbi Jo used her key and opened the door. Evidently the asshole was still asleep.

Bobbi Jo pointed out some things that she wanted loaded in the car, and some in the truck. Then she and Karen and Shawn went to her bedroom to clean out her closet. The asshole was in bed. They made sure to make some noise so that eventually he would wake up. We wanted him to see her leaving.

Well, he did wake up, just as Shawn was carrying an arm load of Bobbi Jo's clothes out the door of the bedroom. He yelled at Shawn and jumped out of bed and ran toward Shawn. Shawn sidestepped the asshole's lunge and he ran into the wall in the hallway. Shawn dropped the clothes on the floor and as the asshole turned around, Shawn's fist connected with the side of his face and he went down as fast as the clothes that Shawn had dropped. He rolled over and started to get up but Shawn warned him to stay on the floor.

"Who the fuck are you? What are you doing with my wife's clothes?"

"I'm helping to move her sweet ass out of this shit hole! And you are not about to stop us! Now the best thing you can do asshole, is go to the kitchen and get yourself some coffee and not say a fucking word, do you hear me?"

"She ain't going nowhere son-of-a-bitch! Who do you think you are, coming in here and telling me what to do in my own house?"

"I'm the son-of-a-bitch that will kick your ass if you don't do what I said! That's who I am! Now move your drunk, dumb ass out of my way!"

Just then Bobbi Jo and I and Frank walked in from outside where we had been putting some stuff in the truck. Jerry (We finally found out his name) yelled at Bobbi Jo, "What the fuck do you think you are doing? Where you going? You can't leave me! You ain't shit without me!"

Frank stepped up and said "Jerry, you have abused my sister for the last time! The next time I see you will be in court when your divorce is handled. Until then, you will not speak to her or come near her, do you understand that asshole?"

Jerry drew back his fist to make a swing at Frank, but he forgot that Shawn was still behind him. Shawn caught his arm on the draw back and twisted it and shoved it up his back and then pushed him toward the kitchen. Jerry yelled out that he was breaking his arm. Shawn just said "Good! You stupid fucking drunk!"

Bobbi Jo went with them and made a pot of coffee while Shawn stood guard over Jerry.

Jerry finally said "Are you really leaving me honey? You know how much I love you! Ok so I drink and get crazy. I can quit that. But don't leave me honey. Please!"

Bobbi Jo said "You've said that so many times, and I've listened so many times. But no more. I am leaving and I ain't coming back! If you want to talk to me, call Frank. He'll tell me what you want. But we are through, Jerry!"

Shawn spoke up and said "You are so fucking stupid man! You choose that damned beer over a good woman that loves you! You deserve a good ass whooping! And if you get out of that chair except to get coffee before we leave, you will get one!! And I am the man to do it! You do NOT want to fuck with me Jerry, because I WILL fuck you up. You understand that asshole?"

Jerry didn't answer, he just sat there. We went on loading whatever Bobbi Jo said to load. When we finished, Frank and Shawn walked back in to the kitchen and Frank said "Jerry, don't come near my house. Bobbi Jo is through with you. Have your lawyer contact me. But if you come around my house, I will have you arrested! That is if you can walk away from it!"

We loaded back into the SUV and pick-up (Bobbi Jo and Shawn were in the pick-up, sitting together on the driver's side) and Jerry stood in the door and watched us leave.

We unloaded everything at Frank's house and then Shawn and I had to get back on the road, but not before we had another round with Karen and Bobbi Jo. We decided that this time, we were going to take some photos with Frank's digital camera. The good thing about Karen is that she doesn't get enough sex!! Her idea this time, for the photos, was that we would double penetrate each girl and Frank would take the pictures.

Karen went to the bedroom and came back to the living room with some personal lube and she and Bobbi Jo stripped off their clothes. Karen has experience with doing anal, but we didn't think Bobbi Jo had. So Karen got lubed up first and we fingered her till she was ready. She was almost ready to cum by then anyway from the two of us fingering her. Frank was getting some good pictures of her.

Since I was the heavier of the two of us, I laid down on the floor on my back and Karen mounted me, sitting down very slowly on my hard cock, taking it up her hot ass. When she was down on it, she laid back on me and Shawn crawled up between her legs and shoved his pole in to her pussy. She yelled out "OH MY GAWD!!!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!! Hurry!! I'm going to cum quick!!!"

Frank was dashing around taking pictures, then he stopped and Bobbi Jo started sucking him off while Frank was lubing her up. He fingered her pussy and her ass, getting her loosened up for us, and for him later..

I didn't have to do anything but lie there, because the action between Karen and Shawn was doing all the work for me. I fully expected to have the cops show up any minute from the noise that Karen was making.

Since I was in her ass and it was so tight and hot, I didn't last very long, but it sure as hell was good!! Karen yelled that she could feel the hot cum blasting into her ass, but she didn't slow down. I think she was riding one long orgasm from the moment Shawn shoved his cock into her.

I just laid there and let them work. Karen humping with all her might! Shawn was driving into her as hard as he could. All that kept her ass moving on my cock. It was sensitive and hurt a bit, but I couldn't stop them.

Finally they orgasmed together and Shawn rolled off her onto the floor and just laid there. Karen didn't move for a minute. When she finally rolled off me onto the floor, she whispered, "Oh Bobbi Jo, that was the absolute best, most awesome fuck you can ever have, two big cocks filling you up completely! God I was almost in orgasm the whole time!"

I had an idea! I said "Karen, maybe what you need to do is go buy a strap-on. You could wear it and fuck her while Frank fucked her at the same time!! Karen, thought that was a fantastic idea! And then Bobbi Jo can fuck her too! And maybe even Frank, if she can talk him into it!

Soon we were ready to go again. I stood up and said "Ok Bobbi Jo, you get to choose, who do you want where? Your ass honey, who do you want there?"

Bobbi Jo smiled and said, "Please don't be upset. I know guys love to fuck girl's asses. But I would really like to give Shawn my virgin ass, because I really like you Shawn, and I hope you'll come back and see me often. Will you honey?"

Shawn laid down on the floor and Bobbi Jo got into position over him, facing his feet and Karen grabbed Shawn's cock and guided it to it's target. "Just go slow Bobbi, slow and easy. If it hurts, stop for a minute and let it pass."

Bobbi Jo eased down on Shawn, stopping once to get used to it. Then she laid back on his chest and Shawn hugged her and kissed the side of her face and whispered, I"ll be back baby. As often as I can, as long as you want me!"

She laid there for a minute and finally she looked up at me and said "Ok Alfred, just take it easy, ok? I'm small!"

I got down on my knees and crawled up between her legs and slowly started pushing my cock into her. I just had the head inside her and she said "Oh my gawd! I'm so full! I'm stuffed with cock!! Frank? Frank? Come here Frankie."

Frank crawled over to her and she hugged his neck and said "Frank, I am so happy! I am glad that you married Karen. I love you two so very much! This is so awesome! If not for you two, I would never have felt anything like this! Oh Frank, I love fucking like this! I wish I could get you in me too!"

"You just enjoy that honey. I'll take pictures so we can enjoy it again anytime we want to!"

Frank got up and grabbed his camera and started taking pictures again. I sunk my cock the rest of the way inside Bobbi Jo. She was making all kinds of noise. Not understandable words, just noises. With Shawn's cock in her ass and mine in her pussy, she was so tight and wet and hot that I couldn't hold back. I started pounding into her as fast and as hard as I could. It felt so good that I wanted to just blow a load hard enough to make her jump!

But when it feels that good, a man can't last very long. So soon enough I was blowing my load into her. She and Shawn were so into each other, I don't think they even noticed that I had cum. I pulled out and they just continued to fuck, with his arms hugging her tight to him. Bobbi Jo was doing a slow grind on Shawn's cock. I grabbed Frank by the arm and pointed to her open pussy. Frank got over her quick and sunk his cock into her pussy and then reached up and kissed her lips. Bobbi Jo opened her eyes and saw that it was Frank and then she went nuts fucking up and down, getting a hard cock in both directions and yelling about how good it was.

Karen had gone to the bathroom and cleaned herself up and brought back some wet towels for the rest of us. We then went to the kitchen and left Bobbi Jo, Shawn and Frankto their love-making.

We talked for a minute and then I got dressed, and Karen got dressed and then went back and took some more pictures of Shawn and Bobbi Jo with Frank on top. Bobbi Jo, started yelling again and Shawn started really hammering up into her and they both orgasmed hard, with Frank following closely behind them. Frank just rolled off onto the floor.

She rolled off him and then she turned and slid her body up on his chest and they kissed for a long time.

Soon, they got up, Shawn cleaned himself with a towel and Bobbi Jo went to the bathroom and cleaned up and came back naked again. Shawn was dressed when she came back in. She rushed to him and hugged him and said, "I wish you could stay honey. I want time to get to know you."

Shawn hugged her back and said "Baby, I'll be back soon, I promise, if Frank will let me!"

Frank said "You are welcome anytime, both of you. Just leave the mask and gun somewhere else!" Then he laughed.

I said "Well, partner, we need to hit the highway. Karen, since you are dressed, would you give us a ride to the truck?"

"Wait just a minute, I want to ride along." Bobbi Jo said.

In seconds she was back with a skirt and tee-shirt on. At least she was covered enough to not get arrested. She and Shawn got in the back seat of the SUV and Karen and I got in the front. I don't think we were even out of the driveway and Bobbi Jo had Shawn's cock out and was sucking it. Before we had gone a block, she was sitting in his lap and they were sucking each other's tongues.

We stopped beside the truck and Karen and I spent a few minutes sucking on each other's tongue and hugging. She was one hell of a good woman! Then it was time to say goodbye to them.