The Trucker's Compensation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley breathed through her nose, knowing that her mouth was practically air-tight with a giant cock filling every bit of the space. At one point, the trucker pulled her up by her hair and she gasped for a quick breath. The fresh air burned as it reached her lungs. He brought her to eye level and stared into her with a fiery red face. She tried to look away, but he gripped her chin and forced her to return his gaze.

"Are you liking this slut?!" he yelled. Ashley showed no response. "I thought you would!" The trucker yelled as he pawed at her firm breasts, slapping the soft tissue. Her nipples grew harder with each tough smack. She let out a cry when he pinched her small pink protrusions.

"I love these little nipples!" he hollered at Jason. "They're so small and really look good on your bitch!" The trucker kneaded her breasts, rolling his palms brutally into her flesh. She let out a slight moan, which she tried to cover up with a gasp. He was rough with her breasts and she knew that they would be bruised tomorrow morning. The trucker lowered his head to her chest and flicked his tongue along her stiff nipple. Saliva dripped from his mouth and oozed between her cleavage. He sloppily licked her nipples, causing strands of pleasure to flow through Ashley's veins. She was finding it more difficult to hide the intense feelings. The trucker ran his finger between her cleavage, and then circled her navel. He thumbed the sapphire piercing, flicking it for good measure.

"Get back down there and clean my balls!" the trucker commanded. He threw Ashley's head against the bed and began stroking his own cock. He pulled his penis up toward his body, exposing his ball sac to the young girl. She stuck out her tongue and arched her back, sticking her ass straight up in the air. She ducked under the trucker's shaft and let his sac rub against her glistening lips. She opened up and took his left testicle into her mouth, suckling and rapidly moving her tongue between the ridges of his copious sac. He twisted his body, causing his balls to squirm along her weary palette. She could feel his curly hairs tickling her taste buds as she tried to inhale his testicles between her lips. It wasn't the worst thing she had done, but sucking balls was definitely something Ashley was not used to. The trucker pulled her hair again and Ashley rose off of his sac. She was growing familiar with the routine.

"What do you look like down there?" the trucker asked. Ashley didn't answer and her cheeks grew red. The trucker turned his attention to Jason, who was still subserviently filming. "What does she look like down there?"

"She's shaven," Jason answered, popping out from behind the camera.

"Is your pussy as bald as my head?" he heatedly asked. "Answer me damnit!"

"Yes," she quietly responded.

"Yes, what?!" he yelled. The trucker slapped Ashley across her left cheek. She fell sideways and rubbed her aching face.

"I...I...I'm shaven," she answered, regaining her composure. The slap had thrown Ashley off guard and was extremely unexpected.

"I like a little hair down there, but for you I'll make an exception," the trucker said as he pushed Ashley onto her back. He gawked at her lacy black thong and flat stomach. Ashley tried to cover herself, but the trucker slapped her hands away. He gripped the swatch of fabric that covered her pussy and jerked it away from her body. Ashley could feel the thin strip of her thong rise into her ass crack and between the lips of her pussy. She cringed as it rose into her nether regions.

"Get a look at that," awed the trucker with delight. He moved Ashley's body to face Jason and pointed to the rush of fluid that was dripping from her crotch. "Your bitch is loving this treatment!" the trucker wily commented. Ashley was ashamed that she was finding pleasure in this horrible event, but deep down she was turned on by pleasing her abuser.

The trucker took his index finger and slid it through her drenched slit, letting her juices accumulate on the tip. She shivered as he moved along her entrance, nervously awaiting what was next. The trucker held his wet finger in front of the camera, then licked Ashley's juices clean off.

"I'd say you're ready," the trucker hollered at the humiliated girl. "Are you really ready?" he asked. Ashley didn't answer. The trucker raised his hand and slapped her inner thigh. It made the flesh turn a bright red and Ashley recoiled in pain.

"I said, are you ready?"

"I'm ready," Ashley answered.

"Ready for what?" the trucked cruelly asked once more.

"I'm ready to fuck," she boldly answered.

"That's not good enough!" he yelled. "Tell me more!"

"I'm ready for you to fuck me," she answered, unsure of what the trucker really wanted to here.

"I need more damnit!"

"I'm ready for you to fuck me hard," she said in a quiet voice.

"What do you want me to fuck?" he asked.

"I want you to fuck....I want you to fuck...my pussy," she answered shyly.

"Do you hear this Jason? She's begging me to fuck her pussy! Sounds good to me!"

The trucker passed his hands over Ashley's body and followed all the way down her legs. He grabbed her ankles and spread her trembling limbs far apart, opening her pussy nice and wide. The trucker fell forward and plunged his cock between her welcoming bare lips. Ashley screamed at the top of her lungs as the trucker's cock spread the walls of her tight vaginal opening. His member filled her pussy, causing it to spasm with each thrust. The trucker pulled out and immediately reinserted his cock, causing the same feeling to rush over her entire body once again. He picked up a rhythm, knocking his cock against her pussy at a steady pace. With each motion, she could feel the pressure building inside of her. She wasn't quite ready to orgasm, but she knew that it was approaching with each rapid assault. The trucker pulled out once more and slapped his cock against her shaven pubic mound.

"Beg for it whore!" he yelled. Ashley swallowed and closed her eyes.

"Fuck me," she said.

"Louder bitch!" the trucker barked.

"Fuck me!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

The trucker slammed his swollen cock back into her slippery pussy, causing her entire body to tense up. She squealed with each thrust, as the trucker fell onto her chest and began nibbling her right breast. He pumped her slot, going deeper and deeper with each pleasurable motion. The intensity was growing and Ashley felt the pangs of an orgasm erupting within her body. She bit her tongue, pulling her ass off of the bed. The trucker's cock sank deeper into her willing womb. She pushed hard, breathing unevenly and trying to keep up with the trucker's powerful pace.

"This bitch is about to cum!" the trucker roared. He lifted Ashley off of the bed, holding her tightly around the waist. She bounced up and down on his stiff member, digging her fingernails into his shoulder blades. She jostled violently on his dick, gyrating her hips in a fierce manner. The trucker moved his hands from Ashley's waist to her ass. He gripped onto her cheeks and held her up by her rounded buttocks. As she slammed into his cock, the trucker spread her ass cheeks further apart. With each bounce, Ashley could feel her anus being pulled open.

"Scream whore!" the trucker shouted, biting into her fleshy breasts. Ashley couldn't contain it anymore and wailed at the top of her lungs. Her shriek was maddening, letting all of the pent up pleasure escape her petite body. The trucker did not slow his pace, even when he felt her pussy grow tighter and her body spasm out of control. He held her naked flesh close to his own, allowing the convulsions of her orgasm to assist with stimulating his erection. Ashley took in a deep gasp of air and her orgasm subsided. She fell back onto the bed, her heartbeat pounding and sweat dripping from all of her pores. She lay there quietly, looking into the camera that Jason was still focusing on her ravaged body.

"You're not done yet," the trucker explained. "I haven't spilt my seed." The trucker clenched Ashley's hips and rolled her over. She lay with her face in the flannel sleeping bag, breathing heavily and anticipating the trucker's next move. Was he planning on fucking her some more?

The trucker's hand rose and he slapped Ashley's right ass cheek. She let out a slight cry, but bit her lip to keep it inside. The trucker raised his hand again and slapped her left ass cheek, causing it to turn a shade of crimson.

"Ass in the air," he commanded, slapping her cheeks once more for his own pleasure. Ashley did as she was told, her buttocks in full view of the camera and the trucker's ogling eyes. The trucker slipped two fingers into her soaking wet pussy and forced his pinky into her rectum. "Have you ever had a big cock in your ass?" he questioned the girl. Ashley did not know how to respond. She had never had anal sex before and she sure as hell didn't want it from a guy with a cock as big as the truckers. She closed her eyes and shook her head "no".

"Then you're in for a treat," the trucker shouted. Jason looked past the camera at Ashley's face. He knew that anal was something she had never done and he wasn't sure what was going to happen. Part of him wanted to put an end to the whole ordeal, but the other part of him wanted to watch her virgin ass get pounded. He chose the latter.

The trucker slid his fingers between Ashley's wet pussy lips and scooped up some of her juices. He wiped the sticky liquid onto her tiny anal cleft, letting it ooze inside her crevice. He then spat on the crack of her round ass, rubbing his spit into the pint-sized opening.

"I think you're ready now," he announced. Ashley knew she was about to experience extreme pain, so she gripped the edge of the bed and braced herself for what was to come. The trucker struck his cock against her reddened cheeks, and then slowly began to insert the tip of his penis into her asshole. She could feel each inch of his massive cock gradually being shoved into her anus. Tears swelled in her eyes as her sphincter tightened around the trucker's dick. It hurt like hell, but she knew it would be over soon. She bit down hard on her tongue as the trucker attempted to move in and out of her ass; he was having difficulty. Her ass was so tight around his member, making it impossible for him to thrust in and out with ease. With movement of the cock inside of her, Ashley could feel her ass being ripped open. She breathed deeply, clenching the bed and trying to ignore the pain.

The endorphins began to kick in after several seconds of torture and Ashley felt that tingling in her pussy once more. The trucker's hairy hips were smacking her ass cheeks and making an audible "plop". He slapped at her fleshy ass, thrusting and pounding into her firm buttocks. Ashley reached between her legs and began playing with her clit. She hastily rubbed the area, using the moisture of her pussy to increase the pleasure. The pain had subsided and new levels of gratification were approaching. Ashley began to move against the trucker, attempting to match his rhythmic motions. It came as a surprise to Jason, who couldn't believe he was filming his girlfriend getting her first ass fucking from a stranger.

"Are you going to cum again slut?!" the trucker shouted between breathing erratically. Ashley was violently rubbing her clit, trying to stay aroused and avoiding the pain of the ass pounding the trucker was giving her. The pleasure was building once more and she felt her body begin to spasm. The trucker continued to ram her ass, visibly noticing that Ashley was about to cum for the second time. He pulled out and gave her ass a rough spanking. She rose to her knees, still digging her fingers between her pussy lips.

"Tell me you want my cum," the trucker demanded, stroking his cock inches from her face.

"I want your cum," she yelled, gasping for air from the oncoming rush of an her tingling loins.

"Open your mouth you dirty whore!" he commanded. Ashley obediently did as she was told, opening her mouth while moaning in ecstasy. The trucker put the tip of his cock on her lips and stroked his pulsating member in front of her face. She could see that the veins along his shaft were throbbing and that his balls were swollen. Without warning, a stream of hot white liquid spewed from the tip of his cock and flowed into Ashley's waiting mouth. It trickled down the back of her throat, forcing her to swallow some of the sticky fluid. She let the rest drip from the corner of her lips. A belated load seeped out of the trucker's cock and landed on her chest. He then shoved his shrinking prick into her mouth, forcing her to suck out any remaining semen that was left over. He left his cock in her mouth until it was flaccid and he was entirely satisfied.

"You made a bit of a mess," the trucker stated. "You need to clean it up." He dipped his finger into the small puddle of sperm on her breast and raised it to her lips. She was compliant and took his finger into her mouth, licking the bitter semen from his cum-stained hand.

"You've got a damn good fuck here," the trucker told Jason as he gathered his clothing. Jason had turned the camera off and was speechless. He looked at his girlfriend on the bed and was unsure of what to do next. Ashley looked back at him with equally concerned eyes. "I hope you got that whole fuck on tape, cause I will be beating my meat to that later on."

Ashley searched the cab for her clothing and began to dress. She snapped her bra together and shimmied up her jeans. She let her sweatshirt fall over her slender figure, noticing how hot and sweaty her body had become. She stood up, anxiously ready to leave. The trucker was partially dressed, sitting in the driver's seat of the truck.

"You are one good slut," the trucker said between taking swigs from a flask. "I wish my wife could do the shit you do." The trucker stood up and reached past Jason to open the passenger's side door. Jason stepped out of the truck, followed by Ashley who made a dash to the car. Her whole body was sore and aching, but she was ready to leave. The trucker followed her with his gaze, smiling as she slammed the door. The truck's engine came to life with a roar, the sound of gears being shifted into place. It slowly made its way onto the highway, then into the distant night. Jason and Ashley returned to the car in silence. They sat together for a moment, taking in everything that had just occurred. Jason removed the key from his pocket and turned the starter. Nothing happened.

12