The True Cost of a Piece of Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's Sandy?" my mom asked when we walked in the door. "You want the short or long story?" I said as my dad grabbed Danny and headed over to the tree. "She's at home because she's been cheating on me with her boss for quite a while," I told her.

When the shock wore off, I told her that Danny and I were going away and we'd get in contact with her when we finally settled in.

"Mom, just don't ask and I won't have to lie to you," I told her. "I'm going to make each one of them pay for what they've done and hit them each where it'll hurt them the most. So mom, let's have a nice afternoon as a family because I don't know when I'll be seeing you again."

At 4:00 I hacked in and started transferring the entire amount of money in Logan's bank account to Sandy's and my joint savings account, at least for the moment. By 6:30 Danny and I were on the first of three planes taking us out of the country. I can only guess how many times Sandy called my cell phone before she realized I wasn't going to answer. Of course it was turned off and buried in a dumpster two blocks from my parents house.

Just before we bored the next plane, I transferred the money from our savings to the first overseas account. From then it would automatically be transferred to eight other accounts by early Christmas morning. I was going to make a make a lot of children happy this Christmas morning.

Looking at my watch, I can only imagine the shocked look on people's faces as my deliveries were made Christmas Eve night. After looking at Bob's evidence, Connie I understand kicked her husband so hard; that he had to have a doctor pull his nuts back down. Sandy's parents were not happy with their gift either and let Sandy know in no uncertain terms what a stupid ass she was.

By the time Sandy realized we weren't coming back, she'd gotten her delivery of the pictures, audio and a letter from me. I spelled it all out how I'd found out and that I could never forgive her.

"You don't deserve mine or Danny's love, so you're not going to have it from this day forth. The house and everything else in it is yours to do with as you wish. Danny and I will be starting a new life without you and I only hope that one day I'll find it in me to forgive you, but I don't see that day coming for a long time," I told her. "By the way, since the two of you started your unholy union under the pretext of donating money to good causes, I've decided to help the two of you out. The $1.2 million dollars in their Bank of America account has been donated, in Logan Industries name, to eight children's hospitals in developing countries. I've left instructions with them to formally let Logan Industries know how thankful they are one year from today. You can tell your buddy Richard that I hope he liked that pussy of yours, because it's going to be the most expensive piece of ass he'll ever have. So have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'd love to say that I'll see you around, but that won't be happening any time soon. I'll send mom updates so if you can stay on her good side, maybe she'll pass them on. Finally, if you want to get a divorce, be my guest, I won't fight you on it."

We hit Panama Christmas morning. I had called ahead and rented a two-bedroom condo just off the capital down town. I'd saved enough of Logan's Industries money to pay for my expenses but even though the cost of living down here was cheap but I'd eventually have to find some kind of job.

Danny asked about his mom for the first couple of weeks but eventually stopped asking. I got a good looking live in nanny, for next to nothing, and the three of us became our own family. On a shoestring budget I started my own software protection company. I stayed away from the large banks, but after my reputation grew with the small independents they started searching me out.

Five years after relocating I had a knock on my condo door.

"I knew it had to be you when I heard of a new competitor starting up down here," Kenny said laughing. "Aren't you going to ask me in?"

We shot the shit for better than two hours before going out to dinner. It seemed that Logan Industries board of directors were not too happy about their charitable donations and replaced my buddy Richard as president of the company. He about went broke replacing the $1.2 million along with his divorce from his wife Connie. Sandy was let go after they found out the monies had been filtered through her savings account. They tried to press charges against her, but she was eventually cleared of all wrong doings.

"As soon as I heard what went down, I knew it was you. I figured you'd booked and when I heard that we'd lost business to a new company down here, I knew right where to look. Believe it or not, I've brought down an offer from the home office to either buy you out, or bring you in as the new Southern Division," he explained as I looked at the contract. "You'll see the money is based on US wage standards, so you could live like a king down here doing exactly what you've always done but a lot less responsibility. Think about it, I'm not scheduled back until the end of the week."

He stayed with me for three day. We ate drank and he found more than a little Latin pussy to his liking down here. I sent him back to the US of A with a huge smile on his face, a signed contract in his pocket and a letter for Sandy, including pictures.

Dear Sandy,

As you can see from the pictures our son is growing up fast. He attends a small private school here and speaks Spanish now probably better than English. He is in the process of learning Chinese due to the fact that about twenty five percent of the students are of Asian descent. His computer skills are second to none and by the time I'm ready to retire he'll be more than ready to take over for me. He knows we split up but I never told him why. He just accepts the fact that he lives with me and you live there.

For oblivious reasons I couldn't tell anyone where I was going and I know that your parents were livid with me and mine with you after I left. Mom said she passed on everything I sent to you, after she got over being pissed, so you at least know Danny is doing.

For what it's worth, I've forgiven you. My new partner said that I was carrying around too much old baggage and it was time to move on.

To bad you did what you did, you really would have loved it down here. I don't plan on ever moving back because mom and dad are thinking of getting a place down here, at least for the winters, so I've got nothing left up there for me. So if you ever want to see Danny, you'll have to come down here, at least for now.

Mom never brings you up and I don't ask but I do hope you bounced back after losing your job and it did, however, bring a smile to my face knowing Richard lost it all; couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

So that's about all I've got to say. I hope you find someone eventually you can be faithful to and move on with your life.

For me, I've found someone very special. She treats Danny like her own and makes me smile like you once did. We're not married yet but very soon. You see Danny is going to have a new sister in the spring so it's time I take the plunge again. You can write to Danny if you wish, but this is my final letter to you.

Steve

Sandy had a hard time finishing my letter because of the tears in her eyes. After the dust had settled, she never saw Richard again. It took her a while to find another job and because of all the notoriety and bad publicity. The only guys who wanted to date her were either losers or ones looking for a little action. She is dating an out of town salesman but taking it slow.

She could see that Danny looks good and appears happy. She'd love to see him, but money has been a little tight for the last couple of years. She lost the house because she couldn't keep up with the payments after the damn housing market tanked. For the millionth time she told herself, if only she hadn't fallen under Richard's schoolboy charm, she'd still have it all, but that was now in the past and should a, could a and would a, is all she has left.

12