The Truth Behind Mother and Son Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You don't believe me? You think because this is a work of fiction that I'm making up all of this? Then, let's test my theory, shall we? Go ahead, I dare you to test my theory. With the proof in the pudding, I double dare you to test my theory with your mother. Are you ready? Let's begin.

When coming home late at night, with your mother worried about you, and waiting up for you in her short, sheer, low-cut, sexy nightgown, pretend you've been drinking. Her nightgown is so sheer that she's practically naked, especially when standing in front of the bright light of the TV. As if she's your girlfriend or your lover, take her in your arms. Go ahead. Touch her and feel her but not sexually, just yet.

Don't be shy. Don't hold back. This is your mother and not some stranger. Trust me, if she's as sexually attracted to you as you're sexually attracted to her, she'll allow you to do practically anything to her.

Now, hug her and hold her. Show her all the affection that she deserves and no doubt craves. Shower her with kisses on her cheeks, her forehead, and her neck, especially on her neck. Let's see what she does. Does she look at you all doughy eyed while hoping you'll kiss her lips? Can you tell if she sexually wants you as much as you sexually want her?

Whether you kiss her lips or not is your call. You'd have to know your mother to know if she wanted you to kiss her in that sexually, romantic way. Then, if you do kiss her, see if she returns your kiss with her kiss. If she kisses you in the way that you're kissing her, try parting her lips with your tongue. Go ahead and French kiss your mother. What do you have to lose? Either she'll allow you to French kiss her or she won't. Either she'll return your French kiss with her French kiss or she won't.

Not only is she your mother but also, she's a woman with sexual wants, needs, and desires. Trust me, if she allows to French kiss her, I guarantee she sexually wants you. If she allows you to French kiss her and returns your French kiss with her French kiss, I guarantee you'll be having incestuous sex with your mother. With it all in her kiss, there's only one way to know how far you'll get with your mother.

Understandably, if you're uncomfortable kissing her, especially French kissing your mother in such a sexual way, instead, reach out and touch her. Go ahead, I dare you. Feel her ass. Squeeze her ass. Grope her ass.

What do you have to lose? She may want you to feel her ass as much as you want to feel her ass. Either she'll allow you to feel her ass or she'll slap your hand away and pull away from you.

# # #

I double dare you to slide your horny hand across your mother's nightgown clad ass while fondling her buttocks. If she doesn't slap your hand away but jokingly scolds you instead, trust me, that's a good sign. While still French kissing her, she may even allow you to lift the back of her nightgown and feel, fondle, and squeeze her naked ass. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Knowing you, after feeling her ass, you'd probably finger her pussy, too. Only, not yet. Let's not rush things.

If she allows you to feel, fondle and squeeze her naked ass, then, no doubt, she'll want you to feel and fondle her tits, too. Go ahead, grab a handful of her nightgown clad breasts. They're so big. They're so firm. You never knew how good your mother's tits felt until now that you're touching them, feeling them, and fondling them. Of course, this works better if you're kissing her, French kissing her, at the same time that you're feeling her tits.

A telling sign, if her nipples respond by erecting themselves, you have it made. If her nipples erect, go ahead and finger them. If your mother allows you to finger her nipples, then, that's proof positive that she sexually wants you. This is your chance to sexually seduce your mother. This is your chance to make her wet and get her in the mood. Pull them, turn them, and twist them before leaning down to suck her nipples through her nightgown.

Look at that, running past first base, second base, third base, and on your way home, you not only kissed your mother but also, you French kissed your mother. You not only touched, felt, fondled, squeezed, and groped her ass but also, you felt and fondled her tits while fingering and sucking her nipples. Trust me, I know for a fact, as my brother, uncle, and cousin did with me and I did with my son, if she allows you to get this far, she'll allow you to go even further.

Now, pull open her nightgown top and look inside to see what you can see. Did you see her naked tits? Did you see her erect nipples? Did she make any attempt to stop you by closing her nightgown top? If not, then stick your horny hand inside the top of her nightgown and feel and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Obviously, for you to go this far without her stopping you or even feebly protesting you touching, feeling, and fondling her naked tits while fingering her nipples, your mother sexually wants you as much as you sexually want her.

Now, for the real incestuous mother and son test. See what she does when you put her hand on your cock through your jeans and hold her hand in place. Do it. Just do it. Does she leave her hand there or does she pull it away? Does she freely, willingly, and voluntarily fondle your erection through your jeans with her fingertips?

Now, if you dare, continue with the second part of the real mother and son incest test. Not for the faint of heart, with you pretending that you had too much to drink, unzip yourself and pull out your cock. Go ahead. Do it. Just do it.

I dare you to pull out your prick in front of your mother. I double dare you to expose your erect cock to her. I dare you to stroke your prick to an erection in front of your mother while she watches. That's right. Expose yourself to your mother. Show her your prick. Is she looking? Is she staring? Allow her to watch you stroking your prick. Let her see what she created. What she does next will tell you all that you need to know.

# # #

Did she look at your naked prick or did she look away? Did she stare at your exposed cock or just glance at it? If she stared at your exposed, erect, naked prick, then that's a good sign. If she didn't take you in her hand and wrap her fingers around your swollen dick, then do it for her. With her staring at it, she obviously wants to touch it, feel it, fondle it, and stroke it.

Do it. Just do it. Don't be shy. If she doesn't pull her hand away, then, she sexually wants you as much as you sexually want her. If she fondles the head of you cock with her fingertips while slowly stroking you, then you have it made. Next, she'll be blowing your before fucking you.

Seriously, think about it, with the world a dangerous place filled with disease, drugs, drunkenness, and death, where can one go to have a good, sexual, safe time? With the world a dangerous place filled with demanding and diabolical men, who can women trust to be kind, loving, and gentle with them? With the world a dangerous place filled with deceiving and difficult women, who can men trust to be their lovers, wives, friends, and fuck buddies?

Whether addicted to drugs and/or to alcohol, seemingly, the world is indeed, a dangerous place with desperate people. With everyone wanting to be someone else, with the world filled with despicable people, depression, and despair, most everyone is a thief, a criminal, and/or a liar. With no one watching out for you, everyone is watching out for themselves. Seemingly, all at your expense, everyone is out to get something from you for nothing.

Instead of hooking up with a whore who only wants you for your money, why not hook up with your mother, a woman who only wants you? No woman will love you like your mother. Instead of sexually hooking up with a man who will treat her like a whore, why not sexually hook up with her son who will treat her like a Goddess? No man will love her like her son.

I dare write, a normal progression in a world gone mad, a mother having sex with her son and a son having sex with his mother is the least of our worries and problems. A mother having sex with her son and a son having sex with his mother is a natural thing and a much safer alternative than sexually trusting yourself to a stranger. A mother having sex with her son and a son having sex with his mother is a beautiful thing when the sex is between consenting adults.

"I love you, Mommy. Stroke my cock, Mom. Suck my prick. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," said Anthony.

# # #

Now that my son is married with children, even with me a grandmother, that still doesn't change who I am. In the way that I deliberately, immorally, immodestly, and continually sexually teased him by flashing him bits and pieces of my sexy, underwear clad body, I loved flashing my son my panty clad ass, pussy, and bra clad breasts. With flashing him bits and pieces of my sexy and shapely underwear clad body never enough, I loved flashing him my naked tits, ass, and pussy. Always making my flashes appear accidental and unintentional, I drove him mad with incestuous lust.

Yet, with me horny enough to do so, not sexually satisfied just flashing my son, something even my son doesn't know, long before he was born, I loved flashing unsuspecting men my naked ass, tits, and pussy. A side effect of being sexually abused, flashing is more common than you think. I loved masturbating on a nude beach while men gathered around me and watched me rubbing my clit, fingering my nipples, and fingerfucking my pussy. Depending on who they were, allowing them to touch me and feel me, sometimes, I'd stroke them, suck them, and even fuck them.

"God, I'm such a whore," said Natalie for no one to hear.

Taking my exhibitionism to an extreme by sometimes attending an XXX-rated movie alone, I allowed strangers to touch, feel, and masturbate me while I touched, felt, and masturbated them. I allowed strange men, men I didn't know and had never met, to cum in my mouth, across my naked breasts, and all over my face. Addicted to stroking, sucking, and fucking cock, you'll get no apologies or excuses from me. With me already so labeled after having crossed the incestuous line with my son, I'll always be a whore, an incestuous whore, for the rest of my life.

Yet, even after having sex with other men, I miss my son. I miss the way he looked at me and how he made me feel. I miss his gentle, loving touch. I miss his big, throbbing, pulsating, and hard, erect prick. I miss taking him in my hand before taking him in my mouth and before inserting him in my pussy. I miss stroking him, sucking him, and fucking him. I miss having sex with him. Truth be known, I'd still have sex with my son if he lived closer and if he still wanted to have sex with me.

Alas, with him no longer living with me but living out of state, and with my fear of flying since 9/11, he moved too far away for me to visit. No longer married to his father, I divorced his drunken ass as soon as my son married and moved away. I've had plenty of lovers since but, perhaps because our sex was illicit and incestuous, they all paled in comparison to the forbidden, sexual relationship that I had with my son. My son was the best lover I ever had and he told me that I was the best lover he ever had, too.

Now that my son is no longer around, the only sexual satisfaction I receive is when flashing unsuspecting men. Finding a dressing room with curtains and not closing the curtains all the way, the mall fitting rooms are my favorite places to flash. After flashing them, while making my flashes appear unintentional and accidental, I masturbate. I masturbate while recalling all the men I flashed. I masturbate over their surprised reactions to seeing my naked tits, ass, and/or pussy. Seemingly, with them all satisfied just looking, when flashing them, it's rare when a man touches me or gropes me.

Whenever horny and sexually frustrated, I still masturbate while remembering all the times we had sex. I still masturbate over my son making out with me while feeling me through my clothes before stripping me naked. Remembering it as if it happened yesterday, I still masturbate while recalling my son fingering my pussy while licking my cunt. I still masturbate over my son making love to me before fucking me. I still masturbate while imagining stroking him, sucking him, and fucking his cock. I still masturbate over my son cumming in my mouth, all over my face, and in my pussy.

# # #

Please don't judge me for having had sex with my adult son. Blowing your mind, you'd be surprised, shocked actually, how many mothers have secretly had sex with their adult sons. You'd be astonished by how many mothers claim they'd never have sex with their adult sons but secretly wish they could have sex with their adult sons. You'd be amazed by how many mothers still masturbate themselves while sexually fantasizing of having illicit, incestuous sex with their adult sons.

Going one step further yet without crossing the incestuous line, as if a titillating, sexual game that mothers and sons play, you'd be surprised, shocked actually, by how many mothers sexually tease and entice their adult sons. You'd be astonished by how many mothers deliberately flash their sons continual up-skirt peeks of their panties and/or constant down-blouse views of their bras and cleavage while making it appear unintentional and/or accidental. Going to an extreme, you'd be amazed by how many mothers deliberately flash their sons their naked tits, asses, and/or pussies but stop before going too far and before crossing the incestuous line.

You'd be surprised by how many sons have secretly had sex with their mothers. You'd be astonished by how many sons claim they'd never have sex with their mothers but secretly wish they could have sex with their mothers. You'd be amazed by how many sons deliberately flash their mothers their naked pricks and/or allow them to deliberately catch them masturbating and cumming but stop before crossing the incestuous line. Still reliving the sexual fantasy years later in their horny minds, you'd be stunned by how many sons still masturbate themselves while sexually fantasizing of having illicit, incestuous sex with their mothers.

As if you've never done anything like this or would never do anything like that with your mother, I see you shaking your head in judgmental disbelief while looking so smug. Answer me this, then. When your mother was getting out of her bed, was having a wardrobe malfunction with her nightgown, and you saw her naked breasts and/or her naked pussy, did you look? Did you stare? Did you think that was an accident?

When she dressed and/or undressed with her bedroom door ajar or wide open, and you saw more of her than you ever saw of your mother before, did you look? Did you stare? Did you think that her flashing you her naked body was accidental and/or unintentional and not deliberate? Did you think you were lucky to see all that you saw of your naked mother? Did you think you were at the right place at the right time?

With your Mom sitting across from you and, with her comfortable in her own home and not sitting like a lady while flashing you her panty clad pussy or her naked cunt, did you look? Be honest now. Did you stare? Did you undress the rest of her with your eyes? Tell me the truth. Did you masturbate over all that you saw of your mother later that night and/or early the next morning while imagining having sex with her naked body?

Seemingly, it doesn't matter what your mother looks like. She's your mother. Whether she's short, obese, and/or ugly, has big tits or small tits, has a big ass or no ass, for various reasons, many sons want to have sex with their mothers. Something we all, seemingly, have no control over, whatever the reasons, as many mothers want to have sex with their sons as sons want to have sex with their mothers.

"Go figure."

# # #

Be honest, did you ever had a dream that you were caught in a snowstorm and had to share a room, the last room that the motel had available, with your mother? A common incestuous fantasy, so sexy to watch her undressing, did you dream of her undressing in dark in front of you? Daring yourself to turn on the light, fearing her retribution, you didn't dare. Yet, even though the room was dark, once your eyes adjusted to the darkness, you could clearly see your mother undressing and watched her undress.

Did you dream that you had to sleep in the same bed with your mother? Did you dream that, during the night, her nightgown bunched up to the small of her back? With her not wearing panties, and her naked ass exposed, with your erect, pajama clad cock pressed up against her, you held your mother and spooned her?

You so wanted to pull out your prick, insert yourself in her pussy, and fuck her. Did you dream that you felt her tits and fingered her nipples in her sleep? Then, when you turned the other way, did you dream that she held you and spooned you too? Did you dream that she felt and fondled the head of your cock in her sleep?

All normal dreams to have, did you ever dream of seeing your mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked? Did you ever dream of having incestuous sex with her? Did you ever dream of making out with your mother while touching and feeling her everywhere? Did you ever dream of cumming in her mouth before cumming in her pussy?

Did you ever dream of going parking with your mother and making out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere? Did you ever dream of going to a nude beach with her and having sex with her on the beach and/or in the water? Did you ever dream of watching porn with your mother while masturbating one another? No doubt, in the way that you have had those dreams, she's had them too.

Be honest, when your mom wore a low-cut blouse and leaned over you to serve you food or something to drink, did you stare at all that you could see of her tits, your mother's tits? While imagining touching them and feeling them, did you leer at all that you could see of the tops of her abundant breasts, her low-cut bra, and her long line of sexy cleavage? While continuing to stare as if you had X-ray vision, were you hoping to see her areolas and/or nipples? Was your continued surveillance rewarded? Did you see her areolas and/or nipples?

When she wore her short skirt and leaned at the waist in front of you to pick up something she dropped, did you lean down to see what more you could see of your mother? Did you stare at the back of her panty clad ass and her panty clad pussy? Did you wish that you could reach out to finger her panty clad pussy and feel her panty clad ass? Later that night or early the next morning, did masturbate over all that you saw of your mother's panty clad ass and cunt?

When she wore her short, sheer, low-cut, sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe, a bra, or panties, did you stare at all that you could see of her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy? Did you stare at the impressions of your mother's erect nipples? With her nipples erect and begging to be touched, fingered, and sucked, did you think she was cold or sexually excited? Chances are she was sexually aroused by showing you all that she wanted you to see of her and all that you were seeing of her.

When she sat across from you or leaned over you while wearing her nightgown, did you stare at all that you could see of her naked tits? When she bent at the waist in front of you, did you stare at all that you could see of your mother's naked ass and cunt? When sitting beside her on the couch and cuddling while watching a movie late at night in the dark, did you remove your cock from your pajama bottoms while hoping your mother would look and/or take you in her hand? Did she stare at your naked prick?