The Turning

Story Info
Sara gets the Ghul.
1.6k words
4.08
30.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers

Sara knew she should have taken a taxi but her stubbornness got the best of her. It was well past midnight when she left her job as a waitress at the local titty bar. Sara was a pretty girl, attending college in the day and working late at night kept her schedule pretty full. As she walked down the street Sara began to realize how tired she was and wanted to get home as quick as possible. That was a mistake she would soon regret.

Instead of staying on the street with the comfort and safety of the lights, she decided to take the short cut and make her way through the park. Adding to her discomfort the heavens seem to open up and a summer down pour washed down on her. As she traveled along the slick path she started to get frightened. Many horrible thoughts came into her head making her increase the speed of her walking. Sara thought about rapists and murderers, but nothing could prepare her for what was to come. She felt so stupid trying to gauge her way through the park. It was like she was the victim in a horror movie. So cliché, making the wrong decision, taking the wrong turn, going out alone, she had done all these things. Sara should have learned from those movies, she was now mad at herself for not taking the safe way.

She could feel the danger around her, her fear coursed through her veins causing her heart to beat many times faster than its normal rate. The slightest sounds were making her jump now. Sara was in a state of panic as the rain teemed down. She kept hearing crying sounds to her left then to her right. She kept spinning her head trying to get a fix on what was making the noises. Soon she found herself dizzy and helpless as she sensed her feet slipping away beneath her. Falling further and further her head caught in a fog. She wondered why she didn't land. She waited for the familiar pain one would experience after falling. But the pain didn't come.

What did come how ever was the Ghul; the hideous creature had grabbed Sara like she was a bag of groceries. As she started to gain her senses she realized she was being carried through the park, deep into the forest. Looking up she noticed the thing that was carrying her. It was hideous; tall and lanky with a grey bluish skin that looked as if it were decaying. The creature was taught and muscular, its naked body smelled of rotting fish causing Sara to vomit all over herself. The Ghul hissed at her when she finished her retching. Soon they were in a dark cave with barely any light to be seen. As they traveled deeper into the cavern Sara's eyes adjusted and she looked around the layer. She screamed as she saw the many bones of what appeared to be human remains.

She knew this was the end for her and wondered what she could do to try and stay alive. She looked around for a weapon but there was none to be found. She thought of running but she recognized that was a grim idea, the Ghul was just too fast. As the Ghul walked around the layer he finally laid her down, dropping Sara with a hard thump. She could feel the bruise on her side already forming. As she sat there she watched as the Ghul started to make a fire. Sara wondered for a second if this thing was possibly a human; after all animals don't make fire. But humans didn't have a body like this thing, humans didn't have teeth like this thing and humans certainly didn't have a face like this thing. But the Ghul obviously showed some intelligence by being able to create fire. As the fire got going Sara could really look at the Ghul now. Its arms seemed freakish, his forearms were more than twice the length of where his bicep was. His legs were the same way. With his lower legs much longer than his upper legs. His eyes were sunken deep in the huge sockets and black as night. His nose twisted up and contorted horribly. She studied his mouth. It was as wide as its entire humongous head, with a row of long sharp pointy teeth. At last she looked at the Ghul's body with its deadened skin. As she looked lower she noticed the Ghul was definitely of male origin as he was sporting a massive penis. Sara could not believe the size of his member. It looked as though it was almost as big as a baseball bat. It was moving up and down as the Ghul tried to catch its breath making it seem as if it was its own entity.

The Ghul then did something Sara thought very odd. It looked right at Sara and started pulling on his thing, yanking it just like any other horny human male does everyday. Sara was mesmerized by the movement of its hands stroking the huge piece of meat that hung between its legs. Caught in the sight Sara did not notice but as the Ghul was stroking its cock it was also moving in closer to her. Soon the Ghul was upon her and tearing at her clothes with its razor sharp claws on its left hand all the while still stroking with its right. Her clothes fell from her body in shreds leaving her totally exposed to this fiend. The cold damp air caused her nipples to become erect and the Ghul seemed to notice this.

It started to moan as if it liked how her body was responding. The Ghul then took his left hand and pushed Sara to the ground hard. On her back she screamed as the Ghul made its way on top of her. She could smell its funky breath as it licked her face with its monstrous tongue. The Ghul held Sara down then started to lick further down her body. The slimy tongue lapped at Sara's nipples. Her emotions were in overdrive as she was confused and scared. She was afraid of being eaten by the horrendous ogre but at the same time the feeling of its tongue on her body was making her pussy start to tingle. The Ghul then took his hand and lifted Sara right off the ground and planted its face right near her cunt. All of a sudden Sara felt the long, slimy tongue go deep into her pussy causing bolts of electricity to run through her body. In and out, and in and out its tongue licked her now wet box. Sara was moaning and twisting as she felt a tongue, bigger than most of the cocks she had ever experienced, as it touched her insides in places she had never been touched. Her orgasm came on fast and strong and surprised her. The Ghul just continued the pace with its licking, sending her into multiple orgasms. She was screaming from cumming so hard.

After her orgasm subsided she looked down and noticed the Ghul's cock was now erect and even bigger than it was before. The monster laid Sara back down and started pushing forward with its huge pole. She could feel herself stretch and welcome the beast's schlong as it tore into her. She felt incredible pain as he pushed inch after inch into her womb. Screaming over and over Sara finally relaxed and noticed the wave of pleasure that had suddenly come over her. She had never been this full and satisfied in her life and she started to buck her hips and fucked the beast back with reckless abandon. She noticed the Ghul's breathing changing and knew what ever was going to happen was going to happen shortly. It thrust harder and harder into Sara triggering more orgasms through her body. Then without warning the beast pulled its cock out of Sara leaving her feeling thoroughly empty. The Ghul then fisted its massive phallus and stroked lighting fast as Sara watched with wide eyes. With a final grunt the Ghul exploded its hot stickiness all over Sara's body. Rope after rope came spurting over her. Leaving her covered from head to toe in gooeyness. Sara tried her best to wipe the excessive amounts of Ghul cum off her body but unable to get it all. The Ghul then went into the corner and like a lot of male humans started snoring.

Sara took this chance to escape and ran naked out of the cave. When she got to the entrance she noticed the dim light of dawn creeping over the horizon. She made it home without the embarrassment of running into someone along the way. What a sight that would have been, all naked and covered in monster cum would have been hard to explain to the most open mind. She quickly made her way up to her bathroom and had a long hot shower. She was trying to clean away the memories of the Ghul and get on with her life but she was also remembering the greatest sexual experience in her lifetime. After her shower Sara watched some television then went to bed. Upon changing into her nightgown Sara noticed her skin, it looked weird. It had a bluish, grey tinge to it. She started to get scared and looked in the mirror and horror struck her. Her teeth had sharpened and her eyes seemed deeper in their sockets. It couldn't be could it...?

To be continued...

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers