The Turtle Snort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out the corner of my eye I picked up movement outside the window and on turning my head I notice a DHL marked car driving up their driveway.

In the throes of a pending orgasm and without losing any momentum I asked "Are you expecting a delivery?"

"No. Why. Do. You. Ask?" was her answer, matching a word for each of my now faster thrusts, as I realised coming inside her is only a couple pumps away.

"Because. DHL. Just. Stopped. Outside", I managed in 5 more thrusts, and started contracting in anticipation of shooting my load into her, soaking her pussy.

Like a leopard sprinting for a meal, she was out from in front of me, sliding her pussy off my dick which was in its first orgasmic contraction, and before she could be clear of my pulsating cock I shot a stream of cum that arced through the air landing on her butt cheek while the next couple of contractions delivered four different streams of cum landing randomly on the bedspread.

"Oh fuck. It's my husband. He is home early. Get out. Get out", she whispered in a panic while gathering her clothes from the floor. In a flush she was dressed, picked up and handing me my clothes while pulling me towards the kitchen door.

She unlocked the door, opened it, pushed me outside before closing it again faster that I could count to one, leaving me stark naked on the back porch with my clothes in my hands.

I got dressed faster than what she could open and close a kitchen door, sprinted to the back-boundary wall and jumped over it like a pro athlete. On landing I composed myself, picked up the sprayer and nonchalantly walked around the corner of the garage to bump into my wife as she came around from the other side.

It was then my turn to give the now famous turtle-snort.

"Oops. Sorry angel", my wife apologised for bumping into me. "Are you OK?"

"Uhm ..., yes I am OK. You looking for me? I just completed spraying and was on my way to put this away in the garage".

"Are you expecting a delivery?" she asks and I almost turtle-snort again.

"Not that I can remember. Why?"

"DHL just delivered a parcel addressed to you, and can you believe, the guy that delivered it is our neighbour around the back. He is area manager at DHL and on noticing the delivery on his manifest, decided to deliver it personally to us on his way home. So nice of him don't you think" she blurted out.

"Small world we are living in angel" was the only reply I could think off.

"He said he will bring his wife over later today to officially welcome us to the neighbourhood. Do you think I should put out snacks?"

"Snacks? Yes. Good idea", and with that I started planning on a follow-up encounter with my new favourite neighbour.

12