The Twelve Lays of Christmas Ch. 03

Story Info
Irina's sudden appearance at the cabin changes circumstances.
1.9k words
4.65
21.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Day Four

Snuggled against him, Thomas thought if felt right, her being there. They'd spent the night having the best sex of his entire life, Thomas was drained by the time they drifted off to sleep around 4 AM. Cherie snuggled into him and he didn't mind that a bit, it was comforting having her close.

He was awakened from a peaceful slumber by the slamming of the cabin door and a slough of profanities. Cherie awakened a few seconds later, when she heard all the commotion, she said "Uh-Oh".

Thomas and Cherie walked out of the bedroom, robes wrapped around them and saw an attractive blonde, dressed in a fur coat and woolly cap. From the hysterics they'd heard, it wasn't hard to tell she was extremely upset.

"Who?" Thomas wanted to know.

"Irina" Cherie replied. "My roommate and the owner of the cabin" She grinned a kind of lop-sided grin at Thomas.

"Something's pissed her off."

"Yep."

Irina turned, looked at her girlfriend and ran into her arms, sobbing wildly. She carried on, Cherie's arms wrapped around her tight. Thomas just watched, confused.

Cherie took the sobbing girl and sat her down on the couch. Thomas went and got a box of tissues and handed them to the girls and sat quietly while Irina cried. In between near-hysterical sobs, Thomas found out that Irina's girlfriend, Nikki, had just dumped her. He felt sorry for her, what rotten luck to be alone just before the holidays.

Cherie looked over at him and asked if he could leave them alone for a while. As luck would have it, he heard his Cell Phone ringing and went to answer it. He'd forwarded his calls from his home phone to his Cell for the weekend.

In the bedroom, he picked up the phone and answered it. "Hullo?"

"Hullo, luv." He heard the cheery voice of his Mum, then his Aunt Marge, his cousin Rose and his sister Kate.

"Hi there, my four luvs. How are all you silly birds?" he joked and heard them all laugh.

"We've been trying to get through for a while, but we finally managed!" his Mum, Nancy, said in her typically-English fashion. "How are you, luv, keeping warm and busy?"

"Well, it's chilly where I am Mum, but I am keeping busy."

"Have you met anyone yet?" his sister wanted to know. "Well, have you?" his cousin Rose chimed in.

"Maybe."

He heard all four birds squeal and his mother's voice come over the phone again. "Oooh, Tom, that's lovely. Is she nice? Is she pretty? Would I like her?"

He laughed at her warm voice and answered "Yes, yes and yes. Her name is Cherie. It isn't serious yet, but I do like her company .... "

"You're too young and single ... "

" ... and cute!" his cousin Rose chimed in.

" ... and cute ... " his mother agreed " ... to be alone. If this girl is a keeper Tommy [ he cringed, he hated being called Tommy, only his Mum could get away with that ] you hold on to her!"

He bade them all goodbye, hearing the four women blow him kisses over the phone. Thomas thought it wise to check on Cherie and Irina, perhaps cooking them both a nice breakfast would help Irina feel a bit better.

He walked towards the living room area of the cabin and stopped dead in his tracks.

Thomas saw immediately that Cherie's robe was on the floor, Irina's clothes were tossed casually nearby. On top of his lover was the beautiful blonde Irina, kissing her passionately. Both girls were now entirely naked.

Thomas wanted to make a noise, wanted to let them know he was nearby, but he couldn't seem to make a sound. He had no idea that his playmate was bi-sexual, he knew that she was a wild woman. But the evidence was right before his eyes. He had no idea of Irina's sexual preferences – if she was strictly lesbian or bi-sexual – but for the moment, he stayed put.

It was very sexy to watch the two women together. In the last few days, he'd come to know Cherie intimately, but Irina was a new revelation. She was beautiful, with shoulder-length blonde hair, beautifully styled, as befitted a fashion model. Irina had even longer legs than Cherie, the girl must have been at least 5'11". Her hands were slim, well-manicured and were roaming all over Cherie's soft breasts, caressing them gently, teasing the nipples.

Irina possessed a full, soft mouth that was planting baby-kisses all over his lover's body. She seemed to know where to kiss Cherie, which led Thomas to conclude this was not the first time his ladyfriend and Irina had been intimate.

He had strong feelings for Cherie, but he had to admit, Irina was a spectacular beauty. The woman was a temptress and Thomas thought that the Russian girl looked very sensual as she caressed and kissed Cherie, moving all over her body with gentle, knowing strokes.

"You still respond to my touch, darling!" Irina said to Cherie, in a voice that was low and husky, with just the faintest trace of an accent.

"I likely always will" Cherie sighed as Irina's face moved towards her soft pussy. "You still have the gentlest, sweetest touch I've ever known. Nikki must be out of her mind!"

Thomas saw Irina tense up momentarily at the mention of her ex-lover, then it released as she snuggled in against Cherie. "I think perhaps, I was the crazy one. I thought her so beautiful, her long hair, her ebony skin – I fell under her spell Cherie, you know how beautiful she was!" Cherie nodded and kissed Irina softly, the girls mingled tongues and continued to caress each other.

"In bed, she would scratch and bite – the sex was amazing, you know that, you heard us!" Cherie giggled at that, Thomas wondered if Cherie had ever participated. "But she wasn't loyal – I found her with Hiromi, another model, from Japan. She told me that we were through, that Hiromi was much better in bed. Bitch!" Irina spat. She was furious, but there were still tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby" Cherie said to her friend / lover, pulling her close for comforting kisses. She ran her hands all over Irina's back and up and down her legs. "But you DO have the worst taste in girlfriends."

Irina wiggled against Cherie, rubbing her blonde mound against Cherie's. "Not completely, darling. I picked you for a roommate, didn't I?" she said, sighing.

The two girls stopped speaking after that and the kissing began to get more passionate with every passing second. Now the girls were into it, tongues kissing exposed flesh. He saw Cherie's body wriggle in the way he was now familiar with, a sure sign of her arousal. She was moaning quietly as Irina's adept tongue licked all over her flesh.

It was mere moments later when the girls moved into the classic `69' position. Thomas continued to watch, fascinated. He had never seen two women make love before, especially not one that had shared a bed with him the prior evening.

While Cherie began to eat Irina's cunt ardently, he saw the blonde model do the same to his lover, with a few refinements. He saw Irina insert one slender, manicured digit into Cherie's pussy and begin to fingerfuck her.

"Oh, you fucking hot bitch, you know I love that!" he heard Cherie scream. His earlier suspicion was confirmed, they had indeed been intimate before. Thomas paid rapt attention to Irina's finger sliding in and out, rapidly, of Cherie's sensual, wet pussy. He heard the groans and the squelching of the leather couch as the girls fucked each other passionately.

Thomas didn't think he had seen anything so sexy in all his life. Patti was a wild woman, but she was strictly a guy's-girl. It seemed that Cherie had no limits, she was a truly uninhibited woman, he found that very arousing.

Cherie's hands had the cheeks of Irina's ass pulled wide apart, she was really plunging her tongue into Irina's aroused quim. She was sucking and eating with an erotic fervor, there was no doubt that the intent was no longer to comfort, but to bring to an explosive climax.

Her tongue went back and forth, up and down, Irina's neatly-trimmed bush, the yelps from Irina informed Thomas that his playmate was equally skilled at pleasing a lover of the same sex. The blonde model's body was slightly glistening from the perspiration caused by their erotic exertions, Cherie was slurping and licking at her warm flesh.

Moans of pleasure filled the cabin, then the girls shook. Thomas thought perhaps the girls had experienced a mini-climax of sorts, they pulled away from each other. They moved into an upright position on the couch and kissed each other.

"Did you bring him?" Cherie asked her roommate, Irina nodded. From her purse nearby, she extracted a clear, acrylic dildo. "I should name him one of these days!" she giggled to Cherie.

"How about Thomas?" Cherie said with a hearty laugh. Thomas felt himself blush at that.

Cherie moved, face down and faced the end of the couch. She wiggled her ass high into the air and Thomas watched as Irina strapped the dildo on to her slender body. She moved behind Cherie and slammed the toy, none-too-gently, into her lover's cunt. Cherie's body shook with pleasure as the blonde lesbian fucked her with the sextoy. "GODDAMMIT, I'd forgotten how good you were with that thing!" she screamed out, Irina fucking her hard. Thomas wondered if his lover was at all concerned with him overhearing their loveplay, but put that thought out of his head and watched them fuck.

Cherie was practically impaled on the large sex toy, her body shaking with pleasure as Irina fucked her savagely. As he continued watching them, he felt himself becoming more and more aroused. He ached to join them, wanted to ravage both lovely women, yet he stood his ground. This time was for them.

Once Cherie had reached her climax, Irina removed the tool and handed it to her roommate / lover. Cherie donned the dildo and began readying herself to make love to Irina.

Irina practically purred as Cherie made love to her. Cherie's method of making love to her roommate was the polar opposite of Irina's. She moved slowly, with style and precision, stroking the blonde's tanned flesh, cooing gentle words of love and sweetness, telling Irina how sensual she was, how lovely she was, how seductive she looked. Irina's trills of pleasure reached Thomas' ears as he continued to watch the erotic tableau unfolding in front of his eyes.

Irina's orgasm was different than Cherie's as well, she was almost silent when she came, but her body arched upwards and he could see the tremors running through her. She snuggled against Cherie afterwards and Thomas thought how sensual it had all been.

He snuck away and made quite a bit of noise when he came back. It had given the girls the opportunity to tidy up and get dressed again, which had been his plan. He cooked them an exquisite breakfast of Eggs Benedict, both of them having hearty appetites – no wonder!

Thomas called the restaurant to let them know he'd be arriving later on, he found out that he'd received a nice note from "the Turtledoves" and their check had cleared. The Le Claire sisters had also called about a new shipment of wine. Cherie used his cell to call the Pear Tree and tell them she'd be in town tomorrow. As she was on the phone, she leaned in to Thomas and nibbled his ear, whispering "I owe you one darling. Thanks for the privacy, Irina needed that."

Thomas was sure he was blushing down to his toes.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers