The Twelve Lays of Christmas Ch. 04

Story Info
Thomas and Cherie share dessert.
4.5k words
4.73
19.1k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Day Five

Irina couldn't get her car started the following morning, so Thomas drove both the women home. Cherie and Irina had fallen asleep in the back seat of the car, which Thomas was kind-of glad about. He didn't know if he'd know exactly what to say in the first place.

Cherie had turned his world upside-down in such a very short time, but he decided to throw his typical British stuffiness out the window and go with the flow. She made him smile and over the Holiday season, he needed to smile, very much so. It hurt so much less when he smiled.

He dropped Cherie and Irina off at the Pear Tree and Mike told him he'd just missed the "Turtledoves", still raving about the wonderful job he'd done. That also made Mike smile, he remembered well how it felt to be young and in love. He got back in his car, glad he'd left it running -- there was a definite bite in the air this morning.

His next stop was to the Le Claire's winery, to wish the sisters a Happy Holiday. As always, the three French women were glad to see him, clucking and fussing over him. He was part of their extended family, he knew, and it warmed him even more. He promised to visit them after Christmas and share a traditional French meal, they threatened him with angry-but-loving words if he didn't.

When he got to the restaurant, he wasn't surprised to find everything was just as he'd left it, in complete order. Le Petite Chou mattered almost as much to Brandi as it did to him, she took great pride in her work. He mulled over asking her to stay on after she got her papers, she could help co-manage the place. Perhaps Caroline and Marcus would be willing to work more hours as well?

Brandi greeted him with a hug, nosily wanting to know about his trip. He remained tight-lipped, which Thomas knew would drive her buggy. She'd started preparations for lunch, so he went to his office and she brought him homemade Cream of Asparagus soup, his favorite, while he went over some paperwork. Things were in perfect order, as he had expected and they were making some nice money.

As he ate his soup and munched a Croissant, his Cell Phone rang. It was his Mum, Aunt, sister and cousin.

"Well?" his mother asked.

"Well, what?"

"Oooh Tommy, you'll drive me to the drink, you git!" his mother chided him.

"Yeah Tommy, don't be such a wanker!" his sister Kate scolded. He gritted his teeth, Kate always could push his buttons.

"It's far too early to say anything,!" he responded, knowing all four were listening.

"Tommy, you're a stuffy ponce, just like your Dad!" his Mum continued. "I had to be the romantic one in the family, left up to him, I'd have been an old maid and you and Kate wouldn't be here. You like this girl, you go after here, you hear me?"

"I hear you, Mum!" he responded. The four women spoke to him briefly and hung up, it was nearly suppertime in England. Thomas got up to take his dishes to the kitchen when the Cell rang again. He wondered what the four of them had forgotten.

"Hullo?"

"Hello yourself, sexy!" Cherie's lively voice came over the phone, warming him immediately. "Can I still take you up on that invitation to have a meal in your restaurant?"

"Certainly, but aren't you working today?"

"Mmm-hmm, but I thought I could come for the last seating -- around 9 or 10?"

"That'd be fine. All right Cherie, I'll look forward to seeing you then."

"Me too, darling." It always made him warm when Cherie called him darling. Only Patti had ever had that effect on him.

In that instant, Thomas knew he had to make a special meal for Cherie. He was going to make his specialty, Boeuf Bourguignon. Oh -- for dessert -- one of his favorites.

"Brandi, do we have any fresh Pineapple?"

"Sure do bossman, what's up?"

"I'm going to make my Pineapple Upside-Down cake!"

"The one with 5 Rings of Fresh Pineapple that is so rich and delicious and ... "

"That's the one."

"Oooh, someone's trying to impress someone!"

"Someone's going to be on dish duty if she doesn't behave!"

Duly chastised, Brandi worked on dinner preparations, leaving Thomas to prepare everything else himself. When Thomas was in the "zone" in this manner, preparing a meal for a special customer, Brandi knew what to do. She made sure the staff was neat and tidy, all the other customers were taken care of, vegetables and salads were chopped and at the ready. Customers cane and went, but Thomas barely noticed. Thomas let Brandi handle things, he wanted everything to be "just so".

The restaurant was busy, almost packed, but for Thomas, it seemed like an eternity until 9:30 came. He'd instructed Brandi not to seat anyone after 8, so when Cherie entered the Petite Chou, the last customer was paying their bill and leaving. Cherie went to Thomas and gave him a warm hug while Brandi grinned from the sidelines.

"Are you going to introduce me?" Brandi smiled.

"Do I HAVE to?" Thomas sighed. "Brandi, Cherie -- Cherie, Brandi -- who is DONE for the evening." Brandi took the none-too-subtle hint, got her coat and left, leaving only Thomas and Cherie in the place, the rest of the staff having left an hour earlier.

"She seems nice" Cherie intoned.

Thomas smiled. "She's a treasure -- MOST of the time -- and I couldn't run things without her. Wow, you look great."

Cherie looked spectacular really, Thomas knew. Tonight, she was wearing her hair up and long, dangly silver earrings hung from her ears. She had on the subtlest makeup and her lips were red, full and inviting. She bore a faint scent of a perfume that made Thomas weak-kneed and dizzy. He looked at her, clad in a full-length calfskin coat that must have been very expensive, but it hugged her like a second skin. She was in black heels and it looked like black stockings as well. He was almost impatient to see the dress she was wearing underneath the coat, he imagined it would look wonderful on her body. Practically everything she'd worn so far did.

"May I take your coat, Cherie?" he offered.

Startled for a second, Cherie moved away. "Umm, no thank you Thomas, I find it a mite -- chilly in here, so I will keep it on for now, if that's okay. Mmm, everything smells heavenly -- are you going to spoil me for any other restaurants?"

"I may just do that. Please, be seated, I'll bring you some rolls and paté." He knew she'd enjoy that, she had mentioned liking it once before and he had made it fresh, using wine from the Le Claire's wine shop for extra "oomph". She beamed at him when he brought out the warm rolls and patted the seat next to her.

"Sit down, Thomas and eat a bite with me. I hate to eat alone."

Thomas rarely ate with customers, he always got too nervous, but he appreciated her feelings. Neither he nor Patti had liked to eat alone, she always waited for him to get home before she ate dinner, even if they ate at one in the morning. Thomas watched as Cherie took a dollop of paté and put it on the freshly-baked rolls. She arched an eyebrow at him and said, teasingly, "What, no croissants?"

Thomas grinned and tossed a piece of roll at her. "We didn't make enough today -- it was a very busy night. Besides Cherie, why be predictable?"

Cherie took some more pate and smiled. "No, I must admit, you're less predictable than I had originally thought you'd be. Ohhhh my, this is good, but it's going straight to my thighs."

"Lucky it -- I like your thighs."

Cherie giggled. He was lightening up, she was glad she had that effect on him. Thomas had a lot of potential, she could see that in him. He had talent, he was warm and loving -- great in the sack -- now if she could just "unstuffy" him a bit, who knew?

Thomas excused himself and went to get the main dish. Her stomach was fluttering with anticipation, she'd taken a great risk tonight, but Cherie hoped dearly it would pay off. She wasn't going to eat too much though, however decadent the meal -- ohhh, she could smell it already -- was.

Thomas brought out the meal and made a show, a real presentation, out of ladling out the food to her. Boeuf Bourguignon, dark and inviting, baby carrots braised in honey and Dijon mustard, Green Beans Almondine -- every mouthful was unbelievable, the flavors seemed to dance on her tongue. Her delight must have showed in her face, Cherie could see Thomas smiling at her as they shared their meal.

"What?"

"I love watching you eat. You enjoy food. Watching a woman with a healthy appetite is very sensual."

"Really? You can take me to McDonald's tomorrow if you like, you'll have yourself an orgasm."

Thomas laughed at her. "Nothing wrong with a bit of junk once in a while -- a good hamburger or KFC is fine -- but a meal enjoyed with friends and family is something special."

Cherie kissed him on the cheek. "I would agree with that, most definitely. Thank You very much for cooking this meal for me, I can tell you went to a lot of trouble."

Cherie had cleaned her plate, despite her resolution not to over-eat. The food was just-that good. Thomas was truly an artist with food, the beef had been tender, each piece was delectable.

"Now Cherie luv, the piecé-de-resistancé -- dessert!"

"Thomas sweets, no -- not now. I'm stuffed, I don't want to spoil this lovely meal by eating too much. Why don't we wait a bit, have coffee and eat it later?"

Thomas smiled. Why not, indeed? Tomorrow was a light day, he had nowhere to be. He loved Cherie's company and they were in no rush. He put on a pot of coffee - perked, to complement the rest of the meal -- and once made, he poured a cup for himself, a cup for her. Unlike many Brits, Thomas made a good cup of coffee, he enjoyed a rich, aromatic blend.

"That smells wonderful Thomas. Nothing adds to a good meal like a good cup of coffee."

Thomas handed her a steaming mug and took one for himself. "Yes, I found out you North Americans really love your coffee. It took me a while to get used to that, I was a tea drinker."

"How veddy proper!" Cherie teased him as she added sugar and cream to her coffee.

"Quite."

"Oh Thomas, this coffee is superb! The whole meal was unbelievable, whatever the bill is, it was well worth it."

"What bill?"

"The bill for the meal, silly."

"There's no bill. You were my guest tonight, I don't charge guests."

"Thomas, this was a superb meal, you must have spent hours, I can't ..."

Thomas put a finger to those full, soft lips and silenced her. "I enjoyed every second of preparing this meal for you, and you showed me a lovely time at the cabin. This was my way of saying thanks. I've enjoyed spending time with you."

Cherie was practically beaming again, he loved that smile. Both of them put down their now-empty coffee mugs. Taking her hand, Thomas proceeded to give Cherie the grand tour, showing her the wine cellar, the kitchen, talking animatedly. It was easy for Cherie to see the passion he had for this place, that it meant something to him. THIS was the Thomas she wanted to see more of, a man of charm, full of life and wit. She was determined she was going to bring that out in him.

Thomas watched her walk about, taking everything in. She certainly was bright and inquisitive, Cherie seemed genuinely interested in learning new things. He found that a very attractive quality in the sensual young woman, and he certainly didn't mind watching her walk. She had a smooth, erotic grace to her walk and more than once, he found himself watching her move.

"Thomas?"

"Hmm?"

"You zoned out there for a moment. Checking me out again?"

"What? No, I'm not ... " he turned beet-red, knowing she'd caught him in the act.

"It's okay, darling. YOU'RE allowed to check me out."

Thomas gritted his teeth. The woman was infuriating. Madly, crazily, sexually infuriating and he loved it, despite his reserve.

"You've created a lovely atmosphere here Thomas, truly. It's both warm and inviting, yet at the same time, stylish and elegant. Like the owner, I suppose."

Again, Thomas felt himself reddening, but he truly relished the compliment. He bowed in a silly manner and said "Thank you, dear lady. Would you like an aperitif?"

Cherie nodded, so Thomas poured them both a small bit of Cointreau, a fine blend he'd been saving for just such an occasion. Both of them sipped, then, without missing a beat, Cherie asked him "Have you ever made love in the restaurant?"

It took all of his self-control not to choke on his drink. Regaining his composure, he looked at the giggling Cherie and said "Excuse me, what was that?"

"It's a lovely, warm place and there's lots of room. Have you ever had sex in here?"

Thomas wondered if he was ever going to stop blushing this evening. Patti had suggested it, but it had never happened. Then, when it could have, it was already far too late.

He looked over at Cherie, who had this dopey grin on her face. Was there nothing this uninhibited creature wouldn't say or do?

"Well, have you?"

Straightening himself out, he said back to her "No, I haven't."

Cherie purred "Well darling, I think we need to change that." Saying that, she removed her coat and when Thomas saw what was underneath, he couldn't suppress a gasp.

The outfit she was wearing was mesmerizing. Eye catching, Unique, Thomas knew at once it was one-of-a-kind. It seemed to combine silk and lace.

It was like a negligee, with black silk from the collar down. It plunged deep between the breasts, which were covered with a rose-patterned black lace. The sides were also made out of lace, revealing Cherie's exquisite body and legs. Her buttocks were covered with black silk, but aside from the collar that held the outfit in place, the back of the garment was also sexy black lace and plunged to just above Cherie's round buttocks, showing just the barest hint of ass-cleavage. From the buttocks down, it was black silk again, clinging to Cherie's every sensual curve. She was wearing black stiletto heels and Thomas could now see she wore black silk stockings, complete with garter belt. Cherie was one of the most alluring visions he had ever seen. She looked like a vision out of a Victoria's Secret catalogue.

"Like it?" Cherie winked at him, already knowing the answer.

"Lord woman, that is one of the sexiest outfits I have ever seen!" Thomas exclaimed. "Where on earth did you buy that?"

"BUY it?" Cherie snorted. "Darling, I MADE it."

Thomas looked at the woman with some incredulity, so she went on. "I am a woman of many, many talents darling -- some you're aware of, and some you're not. I'm so glad you approve of my ensemble, does it arouse you?"

Thomas nodded his head rapidly. "Woman, that outfit would arouse Nathan Lane!"

Cherie laughed. "Well, it wasn't intended for Nathan Lane, it was intended for you. So why are you still standing over there, silly man?"

Thomas found he really didn't have a good answer to that question, so he moved over to his lover and took her in his arms. The silk & lace-clad woman moved against him easily, their lips crushed together, the kiss taking their breath away. They worked so well in tandem, it was as if each knew what aroused the other. His hands slid down the sides of her body, taking all of her in, the warmth of her felt good to his touch. She purred softly as he caressed her body.

"Thomas, you have the most wonderful, gentle touch. I come alive when you touch me. Truly. Keep that up darling, it feels so, so good."

Thomas ran his hands over her silk-clad buttocks, cupping them playfully. Cherie had the perfect ass, almost as if it had been sculpted. Her eyes were closed as he caressed her, she had a look of pure bliss on her beautiful face.

Cherie stood there, rapt with pleasure, swaying ever-so-gently against Thomas. She could have been content just to stay where she was, but she was anxious to feel his body moving against hers once again, to fuck and share a wild night.

"Thomas, I think one of us has far, far too many clothes on."

Thomas grinned at her and she took his hand and led him to the largest table in the place. She sat atop it, legs crossed and watched him remove his tie and shirt. She was impatient to feel his naked skin against her own, but she took in the view. He turned her on, there was just something about him she found arousing, each and every time. He was ever-so-slightly shy, it was endearing. Lots of things about Thomas were endearing, it was as if she was allowing him to see things for the first time.

Cherie grabbed his arms and pulled him close, kissing him again. Her tongue slid into his mouth, deep and teasing. He took her breath away, every time she kissed him was like the first time, he made her feel alive and hornier than hell. Did he know he had that effect on her.

She wrapped her long legs around his now-naked back as they kissed, wanting to feel the heat of him near, never wanting to let him go. His lips were fused to her own as she raked her long nails against his back. Thomas let out a loud groan.

"I love nails on my back" he hissed.

"I know."

Cherie did know -- she discovered knew things about Thomas with every encounter. Last time out, she'd noticed how he'd move when she would rake his back with her long nails, he would drive his cock deeper and harder within her -- so she decided not to cut them, simply to have them manicured. As he kissed her harder, she knew she'd made a smart decision.

Thomas moved away from Cherie, unbuckling his pants and throwing them to the side. Cherie clapped her hands.

"My goodness, you're not being neat. Am I having that much of an effect on you?"

"I think now YOU have on too many clothes, pretty lady."

Cherie stood up from the table and moved towards him, running her fingers across his chest. "I plan to change that momentarily!" she purred, kissing him lightly this time. Thomas watched her every deliberate move, watching her take off the sexy garment was making him mad with desire. She took it off slowly, partly as a tease, partly as not to damage the very-delicate material. She left on the stockings and heels, knowing by now that Thomas loved her in that manner of dress.

Thomas felt as if he were on fire. He hadn't felt this way about a woman in ages, there was just something about Cherie that got to him, each and every time. Mentally, he found her alert and charming. Sexually, she had merely to touch him or look at him in a certain way and he wanted to rip her clothes off, throw her down and fuck the holy hell out of her.

Once again, perched on the table, Cherie held out her arms for her lover. He came into her waiting arm and she wrapped herself around him, no clothing impeding their movement. He smelled good, masculine and she could feel his heartbeat against her naked flesh, her hands raking over his skin and down his back. He shook with lust as she traced her nails over his body, making both of them crazy with desire.

Had she only known him for 5 days? The way they moved together, the way she felt when Thomas was touching her, it was as if she had known him all her life. Cherie purred with delight as she felt Thomas' warm lips kissing up and down her thighs as his fingers strummed gently over her cunt.

"We've both supped tonight, but I think I can eat a bit more!" Thomas teased as he continued to pleasure the sensual brunette. She bit her bottom lip to keep from crying out as he stroked her clit between two gentle fingers.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Cherie -- the customer is always right!" Thomas told her as he licked her pussy slowly, sweetly, tenderly. She was sighing and wiggling on top of the table as his tongue flicked back and forth over her pussylips. Little tremors of pleasure cascaded throughout her entire body, Thomas seemed to know just where to touch, lick and stroke to make her wet and horny.

He moved all over her body, his hands cupping the fullness of her breasts, stroking the soft, flat plane of her stomach. Cherie was tingling with delight, she was glad she was able to get him this passionate about making love to her after only a short period of time.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12