The Twelve Tables Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers

Josh raised an eyebrow. He had wondered how his father had become the chair of the twelve without much argument.

"The Martino's who host us this evening will be arguing over who will come and entertain us tonight. They are descended from the Savoy's originally, but the direct descending line has been called into question more than once. There is very little cohesion between the Savoy and Martino factions, and that weakens them. While we acknowledge the Medici's influence in our family lineage, we are first and foremost Donatis," Joseph explained.

Josh had never considered that the second of the two great families in his ancestry deserved more recognition, but then they weren't born to a royal house, and he could see why that would make a difference to some. Especially after hearing Carmen's story from Peri.

"The Vitali suffer similarly in that they can trace a variety of ancestors back to several royal houses in Europe. None directly from an uninterrupted patriarchal line. Both families have a sense of their own importance and their right to be respected as the natural leaders of the twelve. Other families struggle to push the blemishes in their lines back into the closet and hide them too much," Joseph continued.

Josh knew of the Sergi family links to Costa Nostra and the modern day Mafia. There was even talk of the Papillo family having similar skeletons in their family closet. It would be interesting to see what Peri's work on the histories shows up in time. It occurred to him why the families were so keen to have a properly researched family history done by an independent family, proof of greatness or innocence would be a boon for them particularly if ratified by the current family of the chair. He would need to look into that further when life returned to normal after all the turmoil of the holidays.

"There is nothing like that to hamper us. Nothing to be held against us, even Nik who is possibly the biggest villain of our age will not be held against our reputation. History will show that her evil deeds occurred because was she was brainwashed and then murdered by the Suebi. She will be viewed as a weak creature to be pitied. We are fortunate she was a woman had it been one of my sons our loyalty may have been called into question."

"I see," Josh said. "So she won't be written out of the family history?"

"No, her story will be told as a warning to others. We have never shied away from the things others tend to. We learn from our mistakes rather than deny them. I made many in my first years as chair of our family, but then I didn't have my father there to tell me when I was an ass, as I will do for you. This is one of those times," he paused and looked at Josh with a serious expression. "You have to share her Josh, she is no longer just your wife, she is the Mother. You will share her not only with Dante but with each of your brothers in different ways. Ben will need her comfort and reassurance for some time yet, just as Charles needed your mother when his wife left us."

Josh considered Peri in terms of what he knew about his mother. He could see how his Uncles, Aunts, and cousins all had a special relationship with her over any other relatives. He'd grown up in a busy, noisy, overcrowded environment in his early years and he smiled as he realised that Antonia had made it all possible, while still being available for every one of her children. She had a way of making everyone feel special to her, and he knew that is why Peri was so loved by the family already. She had that way of making everyone she spoke to feel special. He kept telling her that she shouldn't keep trying to be superwoman but maybe he was wrong; maybe she could be.

"I expect Romey and Carlo will need her counsel soon as well," Josh nodded as he considered his brothers and the men of the table.

"Ah yes, Louisa. He seems quite smitten. He tells me he is moving into the cottage on your property to be closer to Manuel, and I suspect Louisa," Joseph chuckled. "It will be nice to see all of my sons settled with families of their own. I expect Peri will help Louisa to accept our traditions and laws," he said with a nod. It was more of a command than a question Josh realised.

"I'm sure she will, they are already good friends," Josh smiled.

Joseph noted that Josh's whole demeanour had changed after his phone call from Peri. He accepted Josh's words that it wasn't the sharing, it was the knowing where she was and that she was safe that drove him to fits of rage. As long as Peri managed to make sure she made time for their private relationship he knew Josh would be able to put aside his jealousy. Or at least he hoped that would be the case.

They were interrupted by a pretty young man who led a young woman on a leash toward them. The exclusive club was a voyeur's delight as dominants paraded their submissives and slaves in various costumes. Sexual acts seemed to occur randomly and at will in small purpose built alcoves. The young man who came to sit with them introduced himself as Alfonzo Martino, assuming they would know that he was the heir apparent.

Josh quickly hid his dislike of the foppish young man and the way he treated the girl on the leash. He smiled at the introduction inviting him to sit with them. He knew this was the time for him to step up and start making those connections with the other future leaders of the twelve.

*****

Peri lay in the centre of the oversized bed bound and at Dante's mercy completely. Her hands had been bound to the headboard above her head slightly wider than her shoulders. He placed several pillows under her lower back before locating hidden nooks in the ceiling and pulling her legs wide and up by a rope that seemed to be lowered on some sort of pulley system hidden in the ceiling.

"So fucking beautiful," Dante growled his breath ragged as the flogger he had been using to colour her body hung limply from his hand. He crawled over her and licked a tear from her cheek before kissing her deeply. "You are my every fantasy come true," he murmured rubbing his hard cock against her wet cunt without penetrating her.

He kissed down her neck and over her breasts his teeth tugging at the clamps that held her nipples in a tight grip. He dragged the chain that ran between them as he kissed down her body and over her abdomen. He shifted then kneeling up between her legs to kiss down her legs from ankle to inner thigh teasing at her clit with a light flutter of his tongue that had her lifting her hips and letting out pleading words to interrupt the passionate whimpering and sobs he so enjoyed. He moved to the other ankle and kissed down her leg to once again tease the swollen little pleasure nub that made her beg him to fuck her.

This time, he took his time revelling in the taste of her along with the ecstatic cries that her pleading words became. He pushed a finger into her feeling the added tightness and unusual feel of the anal beads he had spent time forcing into her ass. He knew when he finally gave in and fucked her it was going to feel even more amazing, and he groaned taking her clit between his teeth and tongue whipping it as he added another finger to her sopping wet cut and fucked her with them.

Her legs shook in their tightly restrained position rattling the pulleys in the ceiling above, and he felt the stiffening of her body as it arched in climax again. Unable to deny the now painful ache in his cock any longer, he crawled up over her, ramming his cock into her velvety wetness and groaning deeply as he came up onto his knees, pulling the clamps from her nipples at the same time in one fluid motion. He saw her eyes roll in her head but he reached forward to grab her throat forcing her to come back to him with a dazed expression, as her body seemed to jerk and spasm with each thrust now and she keened in a high pitched wail.

"Fuck!" he roared unable to hold himself in check any longer, and he pulled from her, spraying jets of come along her body to splash on her face and into her wide open and panting mouth. He released his grip on her then and collapsed onto the bed below her legs listening to her soft whimpering continue to ebb and flow as he slowly pulled the beads from her ass, entranced as her anal muscle opened and closed around each one.

Peri floated in some unknown place. She was blind and deaf as she floated. All she had was the painful pleasure of the sensations that wracked her body. She felt him slip away from her as she floated higher and higher into the scorching heat of the inferno that gripped her. She was floating so high she thought she could touch the stars, then she was falling slowly into blackness, it was comforting and cool, and her body quivered in pure pleasure before the darkness finally enveloped her.

*****

Peri woke and stretched. She rolled over to find Dante watching her. "Good morning," she smiled.

"How are you feeling?" He asked nervously.

"Wonderful," she smiled and reached up to touch his cheek. "Last night was amazing on so many levels."

"I thought I might have overdone it when you didn't wake as I cleaned you and put you to bed," Dante said the relief obvious in his features.

"You took every last bit of energy I had," she laughed. "I couldn't have opened my eyes if I tried."

He looked sheepish but chuckled lightly with her. "You are absolutely the most amazing woman, my love." He leaned down to kiss her. "Now I'm torn about whether to have breakfast before or after I fuck your brains out again."

"What you did to me last night gives new meaning to that phrase," she grinned. "I hope you're not planning to send me off in a comatose state when your brothers arrive for the fishing trip."

"I hadn't but the more I look at you, the more appealing that idea becomes," he kissed her again deepening the kiss and moving against her so she could feel his instant arousal at the thought.

"I might need breakfast first to give me some energy then," she said breathlessly as the kiss broke. "But I could maybe relieve some of that pressure you have building there," she murmured softly into his neck and began kissing her way down his body hoping he was not serious about another session like last night before she left today.

Dante rolled to his back and groaned as he felt her lips against his cock. She was insatiable, and he was in heaven. He craved her attention like he never had with anyone else. He hadn't slept last night thinking about everything they had done and talked about the night before. The more he knew her, the more he wanted her. He didn't care that he had to share her affections with Josh because it was enough that she loved him the way she did, and there would be many more nights like last night in their future.

His hand twined into her hair as he propped himself up on pillows to watch her suck and ultimately swallow his cock feeling nothing but the pure pleasure of possessing this incredible woman.

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers