The Twelve Zenati Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tight... fuck... You're so incredibly tight," Gideon gasped at the snugness of her, barely holding onto his self-control. Now that he was in deeper, surrounded by her wetness, he was careful not to move, to let her get used to the feel of him inside her. It almost killed him not to plunge repeatedly into her pussy. His cock felt harder than it ever had and her cries of pleasure, knowing no one had ever made her feel like this, made him feel more virile, more potent than he ever had.

"I'm okay. You don't have to hold back," Vivienne breathed into his neck as she clung to him. She wrapped her legs around his hips and raked her nails down his back as he sunk deeper into her. The eyes looking down at her were tinged with concern and fire, but she wanted his desire, his passion, to feel beautiful in his arms. She wanted him to make love to her, but she also wanted him to fuck her. She wanted to experience everything she had heard her brothers talking about over so many years, all at once, even though she knew it was unfair to expect so much from Gideon.

He moved his hips slowly, sliding his cock back and forth inside her, letting her get used to the rhythm. Vivienne moved with him, intuitively pushing her pelvis upwards as he slid into her. Each time he buried himself in her pussy, her clit was trapped against the upper side of his shaft. She moaned loudly at the exquisite sensations and ground her pussy up against him even harder, pumping back faster, until the sounds of their bodies slapping against each other and the squelching sound of their passionate fucking sent a wave of need and pure lust through him.

"Oh yes, Gideon," she gasped, licking his neck and biting at his shoulders. "Don't hold back. Please, I need you to fuck me." She gasped again, unbelieving that she had said the words that chased around her brain out loud.

Her words caused the blood to rush through his veins and pound in his head. He stared into her desire-filled gaze but, when his eyes locked with hers, a deeper connection hit him with more force than he had ever known with a woman. This woman was his, his wife, his forever.

"Fuck, Vivienne..." Her name tore from his lips as he plundered her body. His tongue drove into her mouth, sweeping inside, tasting, commanding, and taking what he needed. He could no longer restrain himself and he let himself go, fucking her the way he'd wanted to ever since she'd appeared in his life. With a growl of pure lust, he pumped his hips, plunging into her over and over. He couldn't get deep enough.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me," she moaned over and over again as he drove into her. Her body arched and undulated under his fevered lovemaking. The muscles of her pussy clenched and spasmed around its first cock as a great bubble of pleasure rose up from her toes, engulfed her and burst into shards of explosive release that had her shuddering and sobbing.

"Oh yeah, come, baby," he groaned. "More, baby, come again for me." He pinched her nipples, and she cried out again.

Her face and torso were flushed, her breath raspy, as she writhed beneath him and clawed at him while her body peaked again. She cried out once more, and he lost it. A roar exploded from him as his body crested and he toppled over the edge. His cock throbbed and pulsed, spilling his anguish and a steady stream of cum into her. He collapsed on her gasping, trying to regain his breath.

"Don't move, please, Gideon," she said, her face still flushed with her excitement. She stroked his hair lovingly. "I like the way you feel inside me..."

"I take it you're okay then?" He laughed softly, enjoying the little ebbing ripples from her tight walls against his cock. He smiled and kissed her lips softly.

"Better than okay," she answered, a look of wonder crossing her face. "If I knew it was this good, I would have accepted the propositions you kept making earlier."

"Are you sore at all?" He questioned with concern.

"Not that I can feel. All I feel now is exhausted bliss," she grinned. "Thank you, husband."

"No, thank you, wife. You are amazing in every way possible. Now get some sleep, before I am tempted to do that all over again," he chuckled.

"I didn't think men could, I mean..." her voice trailed off.

"I guess it depends on the man and the situation. For me, there is nothing sexier than my wife lying naked beside me in satisfied bliss. It's all I can do to keep my hands off your beautiful, sexy, delicious body." He leaned forward to kiss her shoulder, his hand moving to her breast to fondle the nipple.

"Keep that up, and I will demand a repeat performance," she teased him, her face flushing at his words.

"No," he said simply as he changed position and pulled her into the warmth of his body as he gazed down at her. "You need at least a little sleep first, and we have a lifetime to repeat any part of that you like and explore even more together."

She smiled without saying a word and snuggled up against him. She loved him, truly madly deeply and it was an absolute wonder to her that they had come from that first disastrous dinner where they fought to this bed in a such a small space of time. She sighed once in pleasure at holding him and being held, then slipped into contented oblivion.

*****