The Twins…And Their Brother

Story Info
Sister's enjoy each other - and their brother .
12.9k words
4.49
150.3k
102
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

Sue just wanted to lay back and enjoy the fluid sensations coursing through her body as the tongue lashed across her clit again and again, as it delved into her pussy, sucking and licking, reaching deeper than she ever thought possible. She was close to cumming, but wanted more, wanted to give as much pleasure as she was receiving.

She reached down, grabbing the head buried between her firm thighs. She groaned as she felt her clit being sucked one last time, then the lips and tongue on her, trailing up over her flat belly, up onto her full, rounded breasts, showering her with kisses.

Their lips met, their tongues dancing over each other as their bodies pressed together. They rolled over, and Sue gazed into the bright blue eyes staring back at her. She turned around slowly, lowering her pussy back onto the eager tongue and hungry mouth, sighing as she felt the hands on her ass, feeling for her tight, puckered hole.

With a groan of intense pleasure she lowered her head between the outstretched thighs in front of her.

And sank her tongue deep inside her little sister's wet and wanton pussy.

Their cries, their sobs of pleasure, echoed around the room as they tongued and kissed and licked and sucked each other, as they pressed their breasts and pussies hard against each other, wanting, needing, taking, more.

Their bodies trembled as they came, waves of pleasure washing through them both as they clung together, their thighs clenched tight around the other's head, their hands reaching out, touching, caressing, fingering.

Gradually, their bodies calmed down and they untangled their limbs from around each other. They lay on their sides on the bed they shared, facing each other, tracing their fingers along each others legs and bodies as they kissed gently. Later they slept in each others arms, waking only when the sun started to filter through the curtains.

****************************

In fact, Jo wasn't really Sue's little sister – they were twins, with Sue being the elder by a whole twenty minutes. But, for as long as they could remember, that was how it was – Jo was always known as Sue's little sister. Sue had always been bigger than Jo as well – a few inches taller as well as a few inches rounder. Now, just a few weeks after their nineteenth birthdays, they both knew that they could both turn more than just a few heads.

Jo stood just a few inches over five feet tall. Her straight, blonde hair hung loosely past her shoulders, and was often tied back in a pony tail. Her eyes were bright and alert, a deep penetrating blue that drew you to them, her face more than just attractive.

Her breasts were pert, her responsive nipples perched at their tips, sweet and suckable. Her body was lithe and slender, but not too thin. Her waist pinched in between her flat tummy and the swell of her hips, before flowing into her shapely legs.

Sue on the other hand was taller and curvier. Her hair was dark and short, framing her face. Her eyes were dark hazel, her lips full and kissable. Her large, firm breasts were topped off by dark nipples that seemed to be almost permanently erect. Her body was shapely, her ass rounded and firm, her belly smooth and flat.

They were both tanned a golden brown. They both enjoyed the sun, making the most of their secluded garden to top up their tans whenever they could, often sunbathing topless or even naked when they were alone.

****************************

Sue woke up first. She stretched deliciously, almost purring with pleasure as her back arched and her breasts thrust upwards, as she pushed her arms out high above her head. With a contented sigh she relaxed back onto the bed next to Jo, before rolling onto her side and gazing down at her sister.

She couldn't quite believe that it was a year since they had become lovers. Smiling to herself, she thought back to the first time, to how it had started, to how simple it had been at first, how their need, their desire, had grown so rapidly.

It had started a couple of weeks after their eighteenth birthday. They had both been to College for the day, though Jo had got home an hour or so before Sue. This wasn't unusual as they were studying different subjects, although they tried to meet up between lessons as often as they could.

They had always enjoyed being together, and thought of themselves as best friends as well as sisters, as twins. They talked about everything, confiding in each other, and did most things together.

When Sue had got home, she had known straightaway that something was wrong. There were no cars on the drive, so she knew that their elder brother Tom, and their parents, must still be at work - which meant that the sobbing she heard coming from upstairs as soon as she got through the door had to be Jo.

Sue had ran up the stairs as fast as she could, throwing her bag into her bedroom as she ran past it towards Jo's room.

"Are you okay?" she demanded as she burst into Jo's room.

Jo was sat at her dressing table, looking into the mirror. She turned towards Sue, her face red and tear stained. She was still wearing the tight fitting jeans she had worn to college, but she was holding her tee shirt to her breasts, her lacy bra on the floor beside her.

Sue stopped, unsure what had happened, what was happening. Jo burst into tears again. Sue dropped to her knees in front of her sister, holding her, her hands running up and down Jo's bare back as she tried to calm her. Eventually, Jo sobbed out the whole story – her boyfriend of six months had dumped her.

"Why?" Sue demanded incredulously.

She had thought that Matt and Jo were getting along really well, and Jo had even confided in her that she wanted to "go all the way" with him.

"Because of these!" Jo had almost shouted, sitting up and dropping her tee shirt into her lap.

She looked down at her naked breasts. Sue looked as well, suddenly feeling uncomfortable as her eyes drank in the sight of Jo's pert breasts, as she looked at the way they swept upwards, at how firm they were, at her pale, puckered nipples. They had often seen each other naked, but somehow this seemed strangely different.

"What do you mean?" Sue had mumbled, her mouth suddenly feeling very dry.

"He said they were too small, that he wanted more...." Jo sobbed.

"Don't be silly, of course they're not ....and if he's so stupid ..." Sue had started, but Jo had already grabbed her hands.

"They are ... feel them ...," she told her sister, holding her hands to her.

Sue stifled a groan as Jo's breasts filled her hands, as she felt her sister's nipples harden against her palms. She felt a flush rising up her body as her tummy tightening, as a dull throbbing began around her pussy.

"See," Jo wailed, "They're even too small for your hands .... he even said how big yours were ..."

Sue dragged her eyes away from her hands, from the sight, the feel, of Jo's breasts filling them, startled at the mention of her own breasts.

"Jo, I've never ....."

"I know you haven't ... it's him ...I'm so flat ... he thinks I'm ugly ... I wish I was bigger like you ..."

The words just tumbled out as Jo began sobbing again.

"Jo," Sue tried to reassure her, "you're not flat, you're not ugly. What you are is beautiful. Your breasts are no different to mine. If he can't see that ..."

"Of course they are," Jo cried, her temper flaring up, "Look...."

"Me," she said, pushing Sue's hands away and cupping her own pert breasts.

They both stared at her hands for a few long seconds, at her firm breasts, at her darkening nipples.

"And then there's you," Jo's voice was suddenly quieter, more uncertain, as she leant forward and cupped her sister's breasts through her blouse.

This time Sue's groan escaped her lips, a confused moan of pleasure as she felt Jo's hands on her breasts, just the thin material of her blouse and bra separating them. She looked down and watched almost trance like as Jo's trembling fingers undid the buttons of her blouse. She shrugged it off her shoulders, before looking down again.

Jo's fingers were shaking even more as she reached between Sue's breasts, into her deep cleavage, to undo the tiny clip that was nestling there. As soon as it was undone, the two sides of Sue's bra slid apart. Her breasts seemed to swell up, to sway forward to fill Jo's waiting hands. Her thumbs ran across Sue's already erect nipples, making them both moan softly.

"See," Jo murmured, her voice trembling, "you are bigger than me ... much bigger ... so firm ..."

"But you're so beautiful ... so sexy ..." Sue told her as she reached out to Jo again.

And then her voice trailed off as she leant forward, almost in slow motion, and sucked her sister's nipple into her mouth. Jo held Sue to her as she felt her nipple swelling in her mouth, as she felt Sue's tongue swirling over her taut flesh, as she sucked harder, drawing her flesh into her hungry mouth. Sue moved from one breast to the other, sucking and kissing, her own body on fire as Jo reached for her breasts, for her nipples.

Jo slid off the stool she had been sitting on and settled on the floor beside Sue. They held each other, their breasts pressing together as their lips met. They kissed feverishly, their bodies on fire as waves of desire washed through them both, as their lips crushed together and their tongues met. Their moans echoed around the room as they fell backwards, their mouths locked together, their hands reaching out.

Crash!

They sat bolt upright, their hearts pounding, as the crash of the front door slamming echoed through the house, quickly followed by the sound of their elder brother yelling that he was home. They grabbed their clothes, dragging them back on as they heard Matt coming up the stairs, calling out "Hello" as headed towards his own room.

Jo and Sue stared at each other, suddenly afraid of what had happened, afraid of what might have happened, of the depth, the power, of their feelings. With a sob, Sue fled back to her own room and threw herself on her bed.

For the next few days, Sue and Jo hardly spoke to each other as they tried to ignore, to deny, what had happened. At night, Sue lay in her bed, thinking about those stolen minutes, about the power of her – of their - desire. She knew it was wrong, but it had felt – still felt – so good, so right.

In the end, she couldn't stand it any longer – she knew that she had to talk to Jo about what had happened. She slipped out of bed, naked apart from a tee shirt that hung half way down her thighs. The house was quiet as she slipped out of her room, and along to Jo's.

At first she thought Jo was asleep, and stood for a moment gazing down at her, the dull ache in her belly reaching down to her pussy. She started to leave, but Jo spoke as Sue turned.

"Don't go ... stay ..."

Sue turned – and gasped. Jo was sat up in bed, her naked breasts glistening in the small amount of light filtering though the curtains. She was holding her arms out, beckoning Sue to join her. With a groan, Sue had stepped back towards the bed, sweeping her tee shirt off, and had fallen into her sister's arms, their mouths, their firm, naked bodies, locked together.

****************************

Sue smiled to herself as the memories came flooding back. They had made love long into that first night, fumbling around and learning about each other. After that, they slept together almost every night, taking turns to sneak into the others bedroom, returning to their own room only after they had satisfied each other.

They learnt about each other slowly, learning how to tease and satisfy, exploring each others bodies with their mouths and hands, learning how their bodies could mould together.

After a few months, they had persuaded their Dad, who was a builder, to knock the partition wall down between their bedrooms so that they could share one big room, saying it would give them more room. Their parents had even fitted out their bigger bedroom with new furniture, including two double beds. Now they shared one of them every night, always taking care to make sure that both of them looked like they'd been slept in.

Sue looked back down at her sister. As always, Jo looked stunning first thing in the morning, as she began to wake up. Her hair was a tangled mess around her almost angelic looking face, her slender body naked. Sue leant forward and kissed her gently on the lips, flicking her tongue out to moisten them. Jo stirred but didn't wake up. Sue kissed her again.

This time Jo stirred, kissing Sue back as she began to wake up, their lips meeting softly, gently. Jo almost purred as she stretched, her hands high above her head, her toes pointing towards the bottom of the bed. Sue reached out and stroked her hand down Jo's body, over her taut breasts and flat tummy. As Jo relaxed again, Sue leant over and kissed her breasts, her lips and tongue moving smoothly from one to the other. Jo sighed contentedly, happy to lay back and enjoy Sue's attention as she woke up properly.

Reaching across, Sue ran her hand softly over Jo's breasts, feeling their shape, their weight, her fingers dancing lightly across the firm flesh and onto the hard, puckered nipples. She rubbed Jo's nipple with her fingertip, feeling the hard nub of flesh move softly from side to side. Jo stirred, moaning as she started to wake up. Keeping her fingers on one nipple, Sue dipped her head and sucked the other one gently into her mouth. As she touched Jo, she felt that familiar ache at the base of her tummy, the wetness already springing from her pussy.

At first she just used her lips, clamping the ripe nipple between them, while sucking gently, her mouth, her hands responding to Jo's soft moans of pleasure. Then she used her tongue, swirling it across Jo's breast and nipple, rocking the hard button of flesh from side to side as she continued to suck. And then she used her teeth, nipping and nibbling on her gorgeous sister, listening to Jo's moans as they became louder, as she became more awake.

Jo's hand moved to hold Sue's head to her, her other hand on top of her sister's, pressing it down onto her breast. Moving more quickly, Sue kissed her way down Jo's tanned body before settling between her long legs, tickling the soft inside of her thighs with her tongue. Jo eased her legs apart, conscious of Sue's sigh as she looked down at her sister's pussy, at her pink wetness, at her clit already standing up and begging for attention.

Sue sank her head down and licked along Jo's pussy, sucking her lips, tasting her juices. She clamped her mouth over her mound, sucking on her, her tongue flicking across her clit before burying itself inside Jo's sweet, tasty body. Reaching down, Jo held Sue's head to her, pushing her hips upwards to grind her pussy against Sue's hot and willing mouth.

Jo came quickly, crying out as her juices poured from her, as Sue sucked on her, as her body tingled all over, her climax building in her pussy before flooding her body completely. Her body relaxed slowly as Sue lapped at her pussy, licking and sucking her cum juices from her.

Sue slid back up the bed, her face glistening with Jo's juices, and held her sister, kissing her, sharing her taste. Jo's tongue flicked across Sue's lips and face, licking her own juices from her, until their tongues met and started to explore.

Jo pulled Sue to her, holding her tight, savouring the feel of her. She kissed Sue, her tongue ravaging her mouth, their breasts pressed together. She slipped her hand between them, her fingers teasing Sue's clit before pushing inside her hot body. Sue's cries were muffled by Jo's lips, by her tongue, as her fingers plunged into her wet body, her thumb rubbing across her plump mound as she finger fucked her.

Sue rocked her body against the fingers inside her, clamping her thighs around them as her own orgasm built, slowly at first, but then in a rush as her pleasure exploded through her. Jo quickly pressed down hard on Sue's clit, sending waves of exquisite pain and pleasure through her as her body was flooded with her warm juices.

****************************

A couple of days later, Jo got home from College a few minutes before Sue. She frowned as she walked up the drive as her Dad's car was parked next to her Mum's. She swore softly to herself – they were both home earlier than normal, and she had been hoping that Sue would help her satisfy the dull ache she had felt in her pussy all day as soon as she got home.

She opened the door quietly, and was about to call out when she heard a muffled groan. Puzzled, she pushed the door closed behind her, and dumped her bag on the floor.

"Mmmmmmm ... don't stop...that is so good ... "

Jo felt her face flush as she listened to her Dad speak, realising for the first time what was going on. Her Mum and Dad were still young – only just in their forties – but even so, Jo had never really thought of them in this way. She reached for her bag again, thinking she'd leave, when she heard another groan, a groan of obvious pleasure. Her eyes were drawn to the stairs, her feet heading that way without her thinking about it, the dull ache in her pussy getting heavier with every step.

Jo paused at the top of the stairs. Her parent's room was in front of her, with doors to the other rooms - the bedrooms, guest room and bathroom - spread around the galleried landing. She crept forward, unable to stop herself. Her parents door was slightly ajar, just enough for her to see their reflection in the mirrored wardrobes that ran along one wall.

She gasped as she watched them, quickly clamping her hand over her mouth to muffle her own groans. Her Dad was stood sideways on to the mirror, naked, his cock massively erect in front of him. Her Mum was kneeling in front of him, stroking his cock and balls. As Jo watched, she leant forward, her firm breasts swaying under her as Jo's Dad reached for her Mum and fed his cock into her waiting mouth.

Jo couldn't drag her eyes away from them. Her eyes raked over her Dad's body, taking in his powerful chest and legs, his muscular belly, the size and hardness of his cock, the weight of his balls. If with her limited experience, she knew that her Dad's cock was bigger than most – her Mum's hand could barely reach around his thick shaft, as she swallowed as much of his hard length as she could.

Jo didn't even realise what her hands were doing until one was cupping her naked breast inside her tee shirt, while the other was inside her panties, one then two fingers sliding inside her hot pussy. She was watching her Mum, watching her head bobbing up and down as she sucked on her Dad's thick cock, watching her full breasts swaying under her, watching her rounded ass, her pussy peeping out from between her damp thighs.

Jo didn't hear Sue come home a few minutes after her, or sense her looking up the stairs at her, or even know she was there until she was stood next to her, gasping as she looked through the gap in the door as well.

Sue muffled a moan as their Dad pulled his cock away from their Mum. He stood with his hands on his hips, his cock bobbing in front of him, as their Mum turned around and leant against the bed, still on all fours.

For a moment, her ass was pointing straight at them, her legs wide apart, her ass winking at them, her pussy barely hidden by the dark hair around it. Then the view changed as their Dad moved in behind their Mum. They could only imagine his cock sliding inside her as they watched him move forward, as his ass cheeks tightened together, as their parents both groaned out loud.

Sue and Jo clung together, their eyes locked on that gap in the door for a few moments longer. Then Sue dragged Jo away, dragged her across the landing to their room. They practically tore each others clothes off, their lust taking over as their fingers found each other, as they bit and sucked and licked and kissed their way to explosive orgasms within minutes.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers