The Twins' Birthday

Story Info
Wendy and I prepare their special birthday treat.
4.7k words
4.72
57.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers

It all started with my dopey sister-in-law, Wendy. She's always been a little 'showy' - short skirts, tight little T-shirts and all that sort of thing - whereas I've always been too embarrassed to expose too much flesh (I don't even sunbathe topless when no-one can see me). My husband, Dave, always tries to encourage me and reckons that I've got an even better figure than the gorgeous little Wendy, but I guess I'm just too shy. Or at least ways I was.

Dave and his brother Tim (Wendy's husband) are twins and Wendy and I normally prepare them a special meal for their birthday and we were going to do the same this year until Wendy pointed out that it was their 30th and that she thought we should do something really special for them. She suggested we should dress up in really sexy gear to serve them their food and my first reaction was to run a mile. As I said, Wendy's quite daring and I'm not (or wasn't). I tried to dissuade her but we were sitting in her living room sipping wine, and by the time Tim came home and I left all I had managed to do was to persuade her that I was too embarrassed for anything really sexy but that I'd settle for short skirts and a skimpy top of some sort. That's the trouble with me mixing wine and Wendy - I end up in all sorts of trouble.

When the day arrived we went the boys to the pub while we prepared and then opened a bottle of wine to sip at while we were getting the meal ready. By the time we could leave the kitchen to get ourselves ready I was already a little tipsy and Wendy had spent the past hour and a half persuading me to go through with her little plan. I wasn't tipsy enough to let her get away with much but, despite my natural reticence, I was starting to feel a little bit excited (Dave, I knew, would enjoy this and I tried not to think of Tim's reaction).

We took another bottle of wine up to Wendy's bedroom and I found that she'd already spread out loads of skimpy clothes for us to try on. She had already said that she would find something for me to wear (I don't even own stuff like that let alone wear it!) and as we are similar sizes she reckoned that she'd be able to find something. I had been petrified before the wine, but now, as I say, I was getting a little excited and by the time I'd finished another glass of wine, I was giggling and staring at myself in the mirror wearing a tiny silk bra and panties. The bra barely covered my nipples and if they hadn't been so hard I doubt whether it would stay up!

Wendy was wearing a tiny g-string and nothing else and had somehow persuaded me to complete the outfit with a loose fitting mini-skirt and a low-cut blouse which was almost transparent. Oh well, I said - 'It is their birthday'. I was just about to step into the skirt, shivering a little with the thought of the boys eyes when they saw us (especially me!) when the front door opened.

'Perhaps we should just go down like this?' Wendy suggested making for the door.

I grabbed her, giggling, 'No way! It's bad enough as it is.'

'Well, it is their birthday,' Wendy mimicked me and we cracked up again.

I pulled her back to the bed and we finished dressing, Wendy calling out to the boys that we'd be down in a minute. I looked at the finished article in the mirror and a little, treacherous, thrill went through me. Even with the blouse on Tim and Dave had a clear view of the tiny bra which in itself was see-through enough to show a shadowy outline of my still-rigid nipples. The skirt barely covered my bum and when I turned sideways and bent over a little it rode up to show my tiny panties. I wondered if there was still time to back out of this but the wine and Wendy mixture had left me a little too excited. I glanced over at Wendy who was dressed almost the same as me but whereas my blouse was simply low-cut, hers gaped as she bent to admire her own view, and the tiny bra underneath was almost completely see-through. Not only would Dave get a kick out of seeing me like this, but also Wendy! Funnily enough, instead of that upsetting me a little it only served to excite me even more.

Nevertheless, Wendy still had to drag me forcibly out of the bedroom and downstairs. Outside the living room door Wendy stopped me and smiled at me, her face a little flushed. 'Well, it is their birthday,' she whispered, giggling quietly. I giggled back, even when she quickly undid the topmost button of her already revealing blouse and then followed it by doing the same to mine. I was about to protest but a firm hand in my back propelled both of us into the room.

'Hi, guys,' Wendy trilled.

Dave and Tim turned round a stared, their jaws dropping open. 'Wow!' Dave gasped and crossed over to me (giving an appreciate glance to Wendy as he came!).

'Happy birthday,' I told him, kissing his still gaping mouth.

'Definitely,' he hugged me hard and I could feel a distinct hard-on pressing into my groin. The feel of it excited me even more and all of a sudden this dressing up seemed like a great idea.

Wendy and I disentangled ourselves from our respective spouses and headed for the safety of the kitchen where we closed the door behind us and giggled together. 'I think we've pleased them,' Wendy commented, 'Did you see the fronts of their Chinos?'

'How could I miss,' I giggled (although I hadn't dared to look at Tim at all at that point).

Wendy, gasping a little quickly grabbed one of the prepared starters and headed for the dining room where the boys had been told to sit down. I followed quickly with the other before my nerve failed me. Not quickly enough though! Typical Wendy, instead of serving Tim she made straight for Dave and made a great show of bending over as she laid the dish on the table in front of him. His eyes, naturally enough gaped down the blouse at the tiny bra and Wendy's shapely breasts. Surprisingly (for me) this display - and Dave's reaction - gave me another thrill of excitement and I found myself at Tim's side before I realised it. 'Oh well, it is their birthday' I thought before copying Wendy and leaning down in front of Tim. It wasn't until I saw his napkin move on his lap, and noticed where his eyes were fixed before I realised that I was showing him more than I'd shown any other man apart from Dave. I glanced down my own blouse (along with Tim) and saw that the top halves of both nipples were visible - only their hardness keeping the bra in place at all. I straightened up quickly and looked over at Dave. He was staring backwards and forwards between me and Wendy and looked like the happiest husband in the World.

I shivered again and headed quickly back to the kitchen as Wendy wished them both 'bon appetite' with what I though was a little too much emphasis on the 'tit'.

I was gasping a little bit when we were both back in the steamy kitchen and had shut the door on four wide eyes and two gaping mouths.

'Think they're enjoying it so far?' Wendy asked.

'So far? How much further is there to go?' I giggled.

By way of answer Wendy undid the remaining buttons on her blouse and dropped it to the floor.

'We can't-' I began to protest, but she stopped me by saying that the boys had seen everything underneath already and then by unbuttoning my blouse. She pulled it off my shoulders and I stood there trying to make up my mind. Wendy's nipples were dark, hard and plainly visible through her bra and I realised that Dave must have seen exactly what I was seeing now. Again, perversely, it excited me more - especially when I remembered that Tim had seen a little of my own nipples. I looked down at the tiny bra I wore and made to adjust it so that they were completely covered, but Wendy stopped me.

'Tim's always said he'd like to see more of you, so don't disappoint him,' she laughed.

The wine had obviously done more than I thought because I just gaped at her and began to really enjoy this for the first time. 'Well,' I thought to myself, 'Dave and Tim seem to be enjoying this and Wendy obviously doesn't seem to mind And, of course, it was their birthday....' I giggled and shrugged, and Wendy laughed too, her flush deepening.

'You do realise,' she added, 'we've been shedding one layer of clothes per course. Pity there's not a pudding!'

'Wendy!' I admonished, momentarily imagining myself without the skirt. But the trouble was that I could. The look on Dave's face had suggested that I would be repaid a hundred-fold for what I'd done so far and all I could seem to think about was the massive erections our performance had induced. I looked down at my near-exposed boobs and then at Wendy. My panties, under the skirt, were brief, but Wendy's were almost non-existent. God knows why but Wendy's naughty ideas seemed to have taken hold.

'Well, if you're so disappointed...' I began and then lunged for her skirt. It was fastened by a single button which popped open as soon as I touched it. The skirt fell to the floor revealing her see-through g-string.

Wendy squealed and looked at me open-mouthed. I guessed that Dave would love this view and knew, as I thought it, that I'd have to do the same. I couldn't begin to imagine what Dave would think if I wandered out like that, but I knew he'd enjoy it. And for the first time, I also knew that Tim would - and wanted him too. The thought made me blush and I couldn't believe how excited I was beginning to feel.

Wendy shook her head, smirking. 'Come on then!' She nodded at my skirt.

I giggled and fumbled with the tiny zip. Some tiny element of doubt re-asserted itself and I began to protest but Wendy stopped that by tugging at the recalcitrant zipper and the skirt joined hers on the kitchen floor. I looked down at my near naked body and shook my head again, ready to protest that we might be taking things too far. Boy, I couldn't make up my mind. One second all I could think about was how much Dave (and Tim!) was enjoying it and how excited I was, the next my old embarrassment was taking over. Wendy ended my internal debate by shoving an oven-cloth over my hand and pointing to a plate (smiling evilly).

Not really believing I was doing it, I picked up the plate and followed Wendy to the kitchen door, my acres of bare flesh feeling more exposed than I could ever remember. Before I had a last chance to protest Wendy opened the door and all I could see was those four wide open eyes and two wide open mouths. I had expected somehow to be able to avoid going to the table, but when I saw Dave's appreciative gaze I just followed Wendy into the room.

I felt totally naked - especially when Tim's gaze seemed to follow me every inch of the way to the table. I glanced at Dave and he was shaking his head in pure delight - his eyes skittering between the two near-naked females presenting their dinners. Wendy glanced back at me and I was amazed to see her blushing furiously before opting to set her plate in front of her husband rather than mine as she had done with the starter. The sight of her being so 'coy' forced the last few dregs of embarrassment from me, and the look on Dave's face as he gazed at Wendy's butt before looking me up and down seemed to soak my skimpy pants - I had never felt so excited, daring, naked! in my life.

I set the plate down on the table with shaking hands and whispered a breathless 'Happy birthday' to Dave. He reached out to grab me, but by now I was able to tease a little and stepped backwards quickly. My butt bumped into Wendy's and we grabbed each others hands before dashing for the kitchen.

We were giggling like crazy when we managed to close the door and Wendy was shaking her head at me in disbelief. 'Did you see the looks on their faces?' she giggled.

'Well,' I began, giggling myself.

'It is their birthday!' Wendy finished, laughing.

We sipped some more wine while we quietened down and I stared at the view Dave had got of Wendy. Tiny g-string, her blonde pubes showing through, tinier bra, her dark nipples plain to see - and then I looked down at myself. The panties were translucent and my much darker hair was clearly visible - and, although the tiny bra wasn't exactly see-through, my left nipple was now in plain sight. I gasped a little, wondering whether it had been that way in the dining room. And whether that was one of the reasons why my brother-in-law was sporting the most incredible hard-on inside his smart Chinos. I just couldn't imagine that this was me! And not could I imagine just how happy Dave was. Tim getting an eyeful of me and him getting an eyeful of the wonderful Wendy.

I looked down at my exposed nipple again and giggled. 'Glad there's no more courses!'

Wendy reached out a twitched my bra-strap. 'What about the whisky?'

I stared at her aghast. She couldn't be serious, could she?

Laughing again, she stretched out and slipped one strap off my shoulder, my right boob popping out of the flimsy cup. I stared down at myself again and tried to put thoughts of how Dave - and more importantly Tim - would like to see that, and shook my head. 'I couldn't,' I suggested, not covering my naked breast.

'I will if you will,' Wendy teased, her face flushed and her breathing fast. She reached behind her back and paused, a lascivious grin on her face.

I couldn't think what to say, let alone what to do. I was trembling with excitement, fear and something else that I couldn't describe.

'It is a special birthday, after all,' Wendy went on, giggling a little. 'Go on, they'd both love it!'

My mouth just kept opening and closing like a goldfish. Dave would love it - especially knowing that Tim would see me - and suddenly I realised that I was quite keen too - although, surely, I couldn't be. As I said, I don't even sunbathe topless when no-one can see me. 'I... I-' I began.

Wendy undid her bra, hanging on to the straps behind her back. 'Look,' she said breathlessly, 'I've always wanted to do something like this for Tim - and he's always going on about you - and Dave's really nice, and, and, and... it is their birthday.'

Just the knowledge that sexy Wendy was as nervous as me seemed to have some effect. I didn't manage to actually sat anything, but when I smiled and shook my head, Wendy let go of the bra straps and shook it off.

Her breasts are gorgeous, small and firm with dark nipples, and she looked down at herself as if she couldn't believe what she was doing. Dave, I knew would just about come in his pants when he saw this and the sight of Wendy and the thought of Dave sent something close to an orgasmic wave through my body. Still not quite believing it, I reached behind my back and unclipped the bra. Like Wendy, I took a while to actually let go of the flimsy garment, now knowing that Tim was going to be seeing me topless.

Not even giggling now, Wendy grabbed two glasses and handed them to me before picking up the bottle of Bells. 'Let's go!' she gulped, shrugging but not moving to the door.

I looked down at my naked breasts and across to hers, biting my bottom lip. Dave, I guessed, wouldn't be able to keep his hands off me. Maybe not even off Wendy! Tim I supposed would be the same way. By now I wanted Dave to see me like this - and Tim - but a thought nagged at my mind. 'What if they want to... you know, touch us?'

'Don't you want them to?' Wendy grinned, a little sheepishly.

Once again, her embarrassment seemed to free up something in me. 'I guess I wouldn't stop them,' I giggled.

She grinned back, more her old cocky self. 'Either of them?'

I feigned a look of horror but then shrugged - feeling as daring as I'd ever done in my life.

Wendy stared down at herself and then at my half-naked bod. She took a deep breath and asked 'This is a very special birthday, isn't it?'

I nodded, suddenly wondering where this was leading.

She set the whisky bottle down and came across to me, placing her hands on my ribs, just under my naked breasts. 'I really appreciate you going along with this,' she whispered and indicated what she meant by delicately stroking the underside of my left breast, 'but...' she tailed off looking embarrassed again.

'What?'

'Well,' she stammered a little and then went on hurriedly, 'Tim's wanted me to do something like this for the longest time, and.....'

'And?'

She sighed and seemed to reach a decision. 'And... I want to do it right.' With that she let go of me and put her hands on her hips. 'If you really don't want me to.....' she began before sliding her tiny g-string down her thighs. It fell to the floor and she stared at me.

I stared at her totally naked body, her flush now down to her small breasts, the tuft of blonde pubic hair shining in the bright kitchen. I thought of Dave looking at the same view and felt the by-now familiar tingle of excitement again. And I thought of Tim seeing me the same way - and how Dave would enjoy it so much. Suddenly, after all the years, it was little embarrassed me that was raring to go. I set the glasses aside and hugged Wendy, feeling her firm breasts against mine, and her warm body in close contact. 'Well,' I whispered into her ear, 'it is a special birthday!' I stepped back and quickly slid my own panties to the floor.

The sudden feeling of air against my normally covered areas made me feel as exposed as I ever had and I began to doubt my resolve. Dave, Tim.....

Wendy giggled and grabbed my arm. 'Come on!'

Before I could protest she dragged me straight through into the dining room.

'Happy birthday, lucky fellas!' Wendy called, her voice a little constricted.

Dave and Tim turned round and stared, amazed and obviously happy. They were standing by the table, and I swear to you I could see their dicks shoot upright in their trousers.

Now that I'd done it, I couldn't believe I really had. I stared at Dave and Tim as they eyed both of us in turn and realised that for the first time in my life, I'd actually stripped off for a stranger. I was naked. Not just my breasts, but everything!

And I was enjoying it! Tim's eyes were definitely spending more time on me than Wendy and Dave, I saw, could barely take his eyes off Wendy's gorgeous little tits. I took a deep breath, swelling my boobs as much as possible, and trilled a nervous 'Happy birthday!'

Tim and Dave began to clap, shaking their heads and gazing in awe.

Dave took a step towards me, and I felt a little relief after being so bare and exposed but gasped when Tim grabbed his arm. They nodded to each other without a word (twins!) and then, grinning even broader, swapped sides and came towards us - Tim towards me and Dave towards Wendy. At the same time we both raised our hands, giggling, wondering what they were up to - but, deep-down, knowing it already.

I couldn't stop him as Tim took my outstretched hand and pulled me to him. 'Just a birthday kiss,' he muttered, 'And a thankyou.' He pulled me close and kissed me on the mouth. I could feel his huge erection and my naked skin against his clothes. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Dave hugging Wendy, one hand on her bare butt, the other alongside her breast and I realised he wanted to touch her naked tit.

Instead of jealousy because of what he wanted to do, I was shocked to find that I was a little jealous because I wanted Tim to do the same to me!

Then his hands moved to my shoulders, pushed me back a little and he gazed down at my bare breasts. 'Thankyou,' he whispered, and his hands slid down, over my collar bones and onto the soft (heaving!) flesh. I could feel the roughness of his palms against my erect nipples and he squeezed my tits so gently that all I could do was moan. I glanced at Dave and saw him kissing Wendy's tits and I immediately pulled Tim's head down on to mine, thrusting them hard against his eager lips.

Wendy was groaning loudly and delightedly and she reached out to me, grabbing my hand. I squeezed back as Tim's teeth nibbled gently.

'I've wanted to say this for ages,' Wendy gasped, 'Tim, could you take me upstairs and fuck me? You two come too,' she finished to me and Dave.

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers
12