The Twins: His adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I asked her what had that happened, she said "the thought of being in Marie's position just grabbed me. I think I need to try that!" And you know what? The next time we saw each other, she had not only found herself a lesbian friend, but she had been the center of a lesbian gang fuck! You are going to want to read that one! I stayed hard despite cumming three times as she described it. I began to think we were both a bit submissive, but just set that thought aside.

"Did you and Sam get it on?" She asked. "And have you been seeing that dude with the big cock?"

"No, I thought about maybe playing with Sam, but there was lots of other attractions. But it might have been hot – showing the girls how to deliver a real blowjob!"

We laughed.

"And...?"

"Gary? Yeah, we get together every couple of weeks. He travels for work, and when he's back he'll call. If I'm free, I go over. But mostly I'm with Marie and she keeps me pretty busy."

"You get any more adventurous with Gary and his big cock?"

"Well, you could put it that way..."

"Ooh, tell me more, your cocksucker, you!"

"Well, there was the night he took me took a club that turned out to be overwhelmingly gay. He introduced me to his friends and told them all how I'd managed to deep throat him the first time I sucked cock. The reaction was amazing! I got a standing ovation, and a bunch of guys were suddenly buying me drinks. Then this amazing woman sat at our table and told them all to go away. There was a lot of laughter and they did! Her name was Gina, and she said she wanted me."

"What made her amazing?"

"Well, she was tall – almost six feet tall. Her hair and makeup were perfect, and her dress showed off a fine figure. Her boobs were bigger than yours, and she just focused on me and nothing else. It was mesmerizing, and at some point she took my hand, turned to Gary, waved and before I knew we were in a cab. We started making out, and by the time we got to her place there wasn't any doubt we were going to have a wild night. We got in the door and she took control and I let her." I stopped, lost in the memory, hard as a rock.

"Well? What happened then – it's got you harder than I've seen you in a long time!"

"First, she had me strip. She took off her blouse and her bra and she did have magnificent tits. She told me to suck on them and I did. I discovered that they weren't 100% natural, but rather than bother me, it got me even harder! Then she said 'I have a surprise for you. Get on your knees' so I did. She dropped her pants and panties and there was a hard cock, at least as big as Gary's!"

"Wow. What did you do then?"

"What do you think? I grabber her tits with my hands and fastened my mouth on that dick. I was her slave and all I wanted to do was please her, so I sucked that cock harder than I had ever done with Gary. She started humping my face and I grabbed her ass and helped her. It was the wildest thing I had ever done. I was sucking the cock of a woman. I didn't think, I just gave in to it. At some point she stopped. She pulled that big, hot cock out of my mouth and held my head as I kept trying to get my mouth back on it. 'No, my little man. I know you want my cum, but I want your ass.' And in that moment I knew I would give it to her!"

By now Carrie was not only frantically rubbing her clit, but she'd dug out one of her dildos and had it jammed up her cunt. "Tell me more! I can't believe how hot this is making me!"

"Well, Gina asked if I had ever, you know, been fucked, and I told her no, but that I would love to be her bitch. That brought a big smile to her face, and that made me happy. Then she said she needed to prepare me and she had everything necessary. We went into her bathroom, and she got out an enema bulb. She said I needed to be cleaned out and then proceeded to fill the bulb, insert it in my butt and push that into me. She had me hold it as long as possible and stepped out while I let it out. She did it again and asked me if I was still game. I remembered how you seem to like it, so that made up my mind for me. Her cock was still engorged but it wasn't hard any more. I grabbed it and started sucking it hard again. We got out to the bedroom, and she had me lie down, face down. Then she pulled out a bottle of lube and began to work her fingers into my ass. One, then two, then three. She paused, and I heard her lubricating her dick. She told me it was going to feel uncomfortable, but she'd be gentle."

"Was she?"

"She had me bear down like I was taking a shit, and I felt this big cockhead slip in. It was extremely painful, but at least she didn't go farther. She kept up this soft conversation about how good it felt for her, and how it was going to feel really good for me and had me relax and loosen up. As I did, I felt it slide deeper. Just a little bit. Then she pulled back slowly, and began to push forward again, a little deeper each time. The pain was began to subside, and then it started to feel...different. Like I was being stuffed full of something. And soon it began to feel good. I felt myself pushing back as she pushed in, and she laughed! Said she knew I was going to like it."

"I'm not surprised. I love having my ass fucked. Of course, you knew that. You've fucked it enough! It's really as good as any other sex I've had."

"I wasn't quite that enthusiastic to start with, but as she kept pumping that monster cock in and out, and bending over and rubbing those amazing tits on my back, I was getting hotter and hotter. My cock, which had gone soft initially, was hard again. Her cock was now pounding my ass and finding spots in my ass that must have been my prostate. As she fucked me, I came all over her bed without touching myself. It was amazing! I can see why you like it. And then she came!! I could feel the hot jets of her cum up inside me and it was amazing! She emptied her balls into me and we both collapsed on her bed."

"Amazing! Not only is my little brother a cocksucker, he's become a cum dump for a transsexual! I can't believe it! I...aaahh..oooh...I'm cumming."

I watched her orgasm continue for what seemed to be five minutes! Of course that got me hard again and I covered her with my cum as I got off. Needless to say, our time together on that break was rather interesting. And somewhat messy.

I went back to school and so did she. I broke up with Marie – and started going out with Tonya. Then Tonya left town, and I made up with Marie, I got in some time with Gary in private, and with Gina as well. She introduced me to some of her friends. I had all sorts of sex that semester, and was a very happy camper.

At our next break, Carrie surprised us all by bringing home Jonas. They made a beautiful couple – she was almost glowing with her happiness, and he was first shy, then humble, then, when he relaxed around us, a warm and witty guy. The fact that he was six foot four, built like a linebacker, and black as the night added to his appeal. They were always holding and touching each other. I was thrilled for Carrie – it looked like she had found herself a man to love! Her happiness was thrilling to me. And she seemed happy that I had Marie with me and had introduced her to the folks. Like maybe we were ready to grow up further.

The four of us went out dancing drinking after dinner with Mom and Dad. We had a blast. After we left that bar, we wound up at a quieter bar for one final round. That's when it got really interesting! As we were walking in, Marie and Jonas headed directly for the rest rooms, and Carrie asked me a question.

"Does Marie know all about your affection for cock?"

I felt myself blushing. Or maybe it was just warm in there. "She knows. She's a little like you – telling her about it gets her off. Does Jonas know about how adventurous you've been?"

"Michael, I met his cock in a gang bang, and afterwards I got to know him. He knows it all!"

"Seriously – you fucked him before you even knew him?"

"I know – I'm such a slut! And now I'm his slut and it's awesome. And he's real interested in meeting you."

"Why is that?"

"I'm not exactly sure, but every time I've told him about what you've been up to he gets amazingly hard."

"You TOLD HIM?" I had to restrain myself to keep from shouting. "I thought we were keeping those things secret?"

"And you haven't told Marie what a slut you have for a sister? Really?"

I had to back down. "Er, yeah, I guess so."

"Then get down off your high horse and get ready for a wild night, younger brother!"

At that point Jonas and Marie emerged from the back together. She seemed more disheveled that before she'd gone in, and it looked like there was a wet spot on the front of Jonas' pants. Could it be?

"You son of a bitch" exclaimed Carrie. "You fucked her in the john, didn't you?"

Jonas grinned, and Marie blushed. "Well," he said, "I didn't seem to have a choice. She walked into the men's room while I was at the urinal, grabbed me by my dick and dragged me into a stall. Michael, did you know she wasn't wearing panties?"

"Oh, I knew. I took them off her in that last bar. Now I understand why she made it so easy. Was it any good, honey?" We all turned to look at her.

"Was it? I started cumming as soon as he put his big black cock in me, and didn't stop until a minute before we got back here when he took it out. Carrie, that's an amazing tool you've managed to find! I want more of it! Can we go some place? NOW??"

With that, we settled our tab and headed out to the parking lot. "Suggestions?" I asked.

Carrie looked at me and said simply "Home."

I nodded, and we all piled into the car. I drove, Jonas sat in the passenger seat while the girls went in back. It was quiet as I started the car and pulled out of the k lot. Then the girls started talking to one another and giggling.

Marie spoke up. "Michael, you are going to be amazed at Jonas' cock. I want to watch you with it."

"Damn, girl, you are evil" said Carrie.

"Not really, I've been hearing him tell me about how he likes cock and now I want to see it. That is if Jonas is cool with it."

It was quiet for a moment. I kept one eye on Jonas and one on the road. He took a minute to speak.

"I'm not only cool with it, I've been waiting for it. All those stories you told your sister – if it weren't for some of those pictures you sent her I would have said you were just lying to her. But after seeing some of those, I'm planning on making you a happy boy toy. How does that sound?" Then he took my right hand off the steering wheel and put it into his lap.

"Holy shit, Jonas! That is huge! And yeah, I'll do my best to do it justice. And you know what? I've secretly wanted to show off just what a good cocksucker I am. So I'm ready!"

I began to stroke and fondle his bulging cock as we drove. It was seriously thicker than mine, and it was turning me on like crazy to play with it. Jonas lay back in his seat, closed his eyes and just let me work it.

"Damn" he said. "He really is a fan of cock. He's touching me in ways you never could, Carrie."

"Well" she replied, "Marie may have been holding out on Michael, because I don't think I've ever had someone play with my pussy like this before! She's making love to it with her fingers and it's amazing."

I was only about a block away from home, so I let them know. "Okay, kids, straighten up and fly right. We are almost home, and I think we should at least go in with some decorum. I mean, let's be adults for a couple of minutes, okay?"

Hey brother, remember that Mom and Dad swing? They understand sex. They enjoy it."

"Yeah, but are they ready to see their son fondling a big cock and their daughter giving up her pussy to another woman? Might be a bit of a shock."

"Damn, little brother, you are weird. We talked. They know we both go both ways. Hell, THEY go both ways as well. I'm not sure there's anything we could do they haven't done – at least that's what Mom told me. She even said she'd set up the rec room for us in case anything happened. Then she gave me the wink wink nudge nudge kind of grin."

'Okay. If you say so.'

'I say so.'

At that point we were in the driveway. We all managed to get out of the car. I led us around the back of the house to the rec room door and let everyone in.

"Damn – your mom wasn't kidding!"

Looking around, it was as if we had emerged into a different house. The sleeper sofa was pulled out and made up. The big screen TV was on and displaying two naked blonde women working on the very large cocks of two black dudes. There was a bowl of condoms and tubes of lube on the end table. Hanging from the hooks on the wall looked to be leather straps and chains. On the mantel, above the fireplace was a parade of insertable devices (butt plugs and dildos) ranging in size from small to "holy shit it will never fit!" Damn. Mom and Dad really were into it! I relaxed.

Carrie walked across the room to the video camera on a tripod in the corner. On it was a note with a ribbon. She pulled it off and opened it, and the expression on her face as she read it was priceless.

"What's it say?" Said Marie.

"Dear Michael and Carrie, Dad and I wanted you to feel safe and comfortable at home and didn't want you to worry about anything. You should have everything you need for a night of good, dirty fun. The bathroom has some supplies you will probably need as well just to keep things clean. We were too tired to stay up and watch, and weren't sure how that would go, so make sure you turn on all the cameras so we can find out if either of you can get kinkier than your parents. Frankly, we doubt it, but have fun trying! Love, Mom. P.S. Dad would sign it, but he's tied up right now..."

"Wow! What can you say? That's amazing!" Said Marie.

"Carrie, turn on the cameras. Everyone else, let's get naked!" Said Jonas.

Soon we had all the cameras running – there was the one in the corner, the one over the top of the couch and even on in the bathroom. Marie like it – she kept her eye on the main camera the entire time she was undressing. Not that she had a lot to remove, since her panties were already gone, but she clearly enjoyed showing off as her dress came down and her bra came off.

I love her body, in case I hadn't said anything about that before. Her boobs are round and firm, she has these awesome large, dark areolae and immense nipples. They were as hard as I'd ever seen them, She had shaved all but a landing strip above her clit. Watching her spread her legs, grab her boobs and tweak her nipples and then turn away from the camera and bend over to show off her smooth ass had me hard again.

Carrie stepped between Marie and the camera and did her own strip tease. One of the big differences between them was that Carrie had no tan lines. I didn't realize my sister was sunbathing nude. But I certainly approved! As she emerged from her clothes, she was every bit as sexy as Marie. Another difference was her pierced navel – I hadn't seen that before! Then she surprised me – and probably everyone else – by turning around, pulling apart Carrie's ass cheeks, sticking out her tongue and sticking her face in the crack. I heard Carrie moan. It was obvious that Carrie knew what she was doing. I couldn't tell which hole she was concentrating on, but from the look on Marie's face, it was the right one.

"Come over here, Jonas." said Marie. "Let's actually see that big black monster cock!"

By now Jonas was down to just his boxers with a very prominent tent in them. He moved in front of Marie, who began to run her hands over that bulge. She put her hands on his waist and pulled the fabric down and his cock sprang up into her face. It was huge! He could have done porn with it! She took it in both hands and began to rub it all over her face.

"Amazing. Carrie, you are one lucky woman! I only had it standing up. I knew I didn't get it all and it was still the biggest thing I ever had in me – how can you get it all inside you?"

Carrie stopped whatever she was doing, held Marie's cheeks apart, and looked up. "It took me about a week of trying but now I can. It's even more amazing when he fucks my ass with it!"

"I'll find out some of that – meanwhile, get back to eating my pussy. You are doing amazing things!" With that, she turned her attention to that glorious cock in front of her. I heard the sounds of her mouth, and watched Jonas' eyes close with pleasure. I already know just how good a cocksucker she is – he was learning. Quickly.

And I was standing there, taking it all in. Naked, hard as a rock, I wasn't sure what to do next. Carrie solved that for me by grabbing my dick and pulling me behind Marie. She guided me into her pussy and stayed on her knees, one hand on my balls and one hand appeared to be working Marie's cit. So now Jonas and I had speared Marie. Carrie was showing some lesbian behaviors I hadn't seen before, and which she hadn't let me know about. Not a problem – after all, I was a fan of my own sex.

Marie was starting to shake – she was on the verge of cumming. So I doubled the speed of my strokes and soon I felt her cunt spasm and squeeze my cock. Her knees started to give way, so we pulled apart and let her down on the sofa to rest. That left two very big, hard cocks glistening with juices and looking for a home. Naturally, we turned to Carrie.

"How do you want it, sis? Have you ever done a double penetration?"

"She's been talking to me about doing it" said Jonas. "Shall we skewer your sister?"

"I like it. Since I won't fuck her, I get her ass. We're old friends. Sit down and let's get you stuffed into her while I get her lubed up."

With that, Sam sat on the couch, on the edge of it, his 10 inches of hard black cock pointing straight at the ceiling. Marie was sitting next to him, just beginning to recover from her orgasm. She started playing with his cock. I helped Carrie up from the floor and she almost jumped on Jonas' dick. It took a moment to get herself raised high enough to get to the top of it, but once there Marie began guiding it between her lips and Carrie sank down.

A deep moan escaped from her lips as she passed the halfway point, but didn't stop until she had the entire black snake up inside her. Both Carrie and Jonas were gazing into each other's eyes. I reached over to the bottles of lube on the table and grabbed one. I drizzled it down the crack of her ass cheeks, and then began to work it around her tiny asshole. I began to press into it, and soon one finger entered. Then another and another until I had her stretched open. Marie took the bottle from me and poured some over my cock, covering it all and pulling it towards Carrie's waiting hole.

We had a lot of experience with anal – but never when her pussy was stuffed full of a cock – let alone one the size of Jonas'. I took my time, and as I began to sink into that tight, hot hole the affect on my sister was amazing. She began to grunt, groan, moan and probably would have begun to scream but Jonas pulled her forward and shut her mouth with his lips and tongue. I continued to press into her, and found that back passage tighter than ever. It had to be due to Jonas' big log. And at last I was all the way in. My balls were up against his, and when he moved a bit I could feel it through the membranes of my sister. Slowly I withdrew and I also felt his big cock move as well.

As this was happening, Marie got off the coach and went behind me. I felt her hands part my ass cheeks, and as I expected, her tongue was soon working around my asshole. Since she'd generally been reluctant to go there, I was surprised – and delighted. Pretty soon it was getting lost around ass – Marie's mouth and tongue on mine, and my cock deep in my sister's hot ass. I just went with it and didn't think more.

Carrie was caught up in the sensations. She began to do the work, raising up and off our cocks, and then slamming herself back down. Each downstroke came with a sound track of grunts and shrieks. Soon she was babbling and tears were streaming down her face. Then she began to cum. I felt it as her ass clenched and squeezed, and then I felt Jonas' cock begin to pulse and he started cumming inside her. And as soon as Marie jammed two fingers up my ass I joined them. It seemed to last for hours, and then we slipped out of my sister and all fell on the bed together.