The Twins in San Francisco Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I thought her mouth was paradise, this was heaven. Smooth, caressing folds parted around my shaft and squeezed me lovingly. As she began to move atop me, I felt that stamina which had served me so well eroding already. I should point out at this point that I had not had sex in a very long time, since college at least which was two years already removed. Two years with nothing but the Internet and a steady magazine subscription to get me off. However, it was a point of honor to get Quyen off first. It was hard to gauge her, because even as I watched the pleasure shooting off in her face, just like in the car, she did not make a sound.

Determined to gain control of the situation, with a sudden burst of energy I pushed Quyen off of me and laid her gently back to the floor. Her eyes flew wide open in surprise and her mouth opened back into that sexy "O" as I dug back into her. She reached her arms up and crossed them behind my neck, dragging the points of her nipples across my chest. Her hips were kicking back up with her legs firmly planted down, meeting me with each thrust. I was pushing deeper and deeper and deeper into her, the end of my rod carving out every corner of Quyen's box.

As I thrust into her with as much force as I could muster, focusing on driving Quyen up the proverbial wall, I felt my control slipping inexorably away. Quyen's hips were shaking, her eyes wide open but tightened as if in pain. Finally I blew, unable to hold back any longer. Two years of built up tension and juice exploded inside of Quyen, my hips banging into her one last time. I was rewarded however as Quyen opened her mouth into her orgasmic "O", but this time with a howl of pleasure deafening in my ear.

The bedroom door flew open a second later, Trinh wearing only a sexy bright blue silk robe coming into the room with a shocked expression on her face. For minutes I kept shooting and Quyen kept yelling, both our bodies supported on her legs as I was still buried inside her and her hips lifted off the floor with her orgasm.

Finally our mutual pleasure subsided, and we collapsed back to the floor. I felt myself going soft inside of Quyen's slice of heaven, our sweating bodies heaving as we tried to catch our breath. Quyen was looking up at Trinh, a satisfied smile on her face. She was nodding up and down animatedly. I looked up to Trinh as well.

"Wow. I'm impressed!" Trinh smiled, this time with a bit of a predatory edge to it. "She's only ever moaned for two people before besides me, and both Lisa and her boy-toy are in Los Angeles. Third time's a charm, and I guess that's you."

She looked at Quyen now, who was still glowing in post-coital bliss. I slowly slipped out of her, my limp dick swinging freely. Trinh knelt down next to her twin. "I think I'm going to let you have something special. You weren't the best pussy-licker I've ever had, but you show promise. And you've obviously found a way to please my friend here. If you can impress me one more time, maybe I'll just keep you around. Just let me clean up here first."

With that Trinh let her robe drop to the floor, revealing all her naked glory to me once again. She positioned herself between Quyen's spread legs, ducking her mouth to her twin's pussy as she began to suck my come out of her. While I had come less than two minutes ago, the sight of these two now fulfilling one of my other oldest fantasies was giving me just cause to start rising up again. Quyen was moaning her arousal as Trinh's tongue hit her sensitive spots, her hands pressing lightly against Trinh's skull in an effort to push her closer in. Trinh returned the favor by reaching up to cup Quyen's heaving tits, and all the while I sat back and enjoyed the view. I had decided that after a two year hiatus, one orgasm was not nearly enough, and I could feel the blood rushing out of my head to re-energize my spent tool.

Trinh was on her knees as she ate Quyen out, her tight ass pointing invitingly back at me. As I felt myself harden I got to my knees and placed myself behind her. I traced my hand along the curves of her ass, then got a firm grip on her hips. Between her legs I could see the folds of her cunt already spread wide and wet, pink puffy lips exposed as if in anticipation of my arrival. My baton stuck out and banged against her butt cheeks, but I quickly corralled it and placed my little head at her entrance. If Quyen's pussy was heaven, I don't know how I would be able to describe the feelings of Trinh's pussy.

But I was not to find out that day. She moved her hips away at the last second, and lifted her dripping wet lips from Quyen's crotch for a moment. I could see the creamy white of my jizz still coating Trinh's lips, as well as oozing out of Quyen's other set of lips. "Down boy. You'll get your turn with me, but not yet."

So with regret, but eagerness to sample Trinh's delectable flesh, I sat back on a couch to watch the girls go at it. Presently, Trinh moved around and lowered her cunt to Quyen's waiting mouth, completing the sixty-nine. Together, they rocked back and forth, both of them moaning with enjoyment as they tongued each other to greater and greater heights of pleasure. Quyen came first, adding a second layer of her juice to mix the cocktail in her cunt. Only a few minutes later, so did Trinh, moaning erotically and pressing her hips down tightly over Quyen's head, appearing to nearly suffocate her.

After their movements had slowly ground to a halt, Trinh lifted off of Quyen, and sashayed back to the bedroom. I hated to see her leave, but I loved watching that naked tight ass sway as she left. Quyen, meanwhile, got to her feet, the imprint of the shag carpet still embedded into her back. Her boobs jiggled enticingly with her every movement. Her braid had come loose, and she paused for a minute to slowly untangle it.

She coyly reached out her hand to me, and I took it. Tugging gently, she nodded her head back towards the still open doorway to the bedroom. With my little head out in front and pointing the way, I followed Quyen's dimpled ass across the living room and into the bedroom, currently shaded in darkness.

I was greeted with a spectacular view. A large window fully dominated the far wall, where the curtains had been pulled aside to reveal the twinkling night sky over the city lights far below. I was quite happy there were no houses on this side, as I was still in my birthday suit. The walls and ceiling were painted a matte black, with hundreds of glow-in-the-dark stars attached to their surfaces, making the whole room feel like an extension of the night outside. Two blacklights hung in the corners, bathing the room in a purple glow, and as my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I could make out the seductive form of Trinh sprawled across a large bed. She lay on her side, her head propped on one hand with her elbow against the mattress. Her legs were folded in, her hips rotated so as to hide her jewel box from my sight. She had released the pigtails, and her jet black hair now shimmered in the light and flowed behind her back, allowing me a perfect view of her perfect breasts. I felt Quyen's cool hand on my rod, coating me with what apparently was lubricant.

I heard Quyen's melodious voice in my ear again. "She really likes you. She doesn't do this for just anyone, and even with all of the guys here in San Fran, she's never let any one of them up her ass. Actually, no one's buggered either one of us since college."

I shuddered for a moment, realization that yet another of my great fantasies was about to come true. This truly was a night I would never forget. Now finished with me, Quyen moved to take her place at the head of the bed. With a seductive grin, Trinh winked at me and then lowered her head into Quyen's lap. Only a moment later, I saw the light in Quyen's eyes go out as she closed her eyes to focus on the sensations Trinh was stimulating between her thighs.

This of course returned Trinh's ass directly into my view. As before, I could see the puffy folds of her cuntlips peeking back at me. But I was to taste a far rarer jewel tonight. I sank to my knees on the bed, grasping Trinh's hips once again. This time, she would not move away. I found that she had already lubed up her asshole, and I poked the end of my rod around it to build up extra lubrication. Then, with my hands spreading her cheeks wide, I leaned my hips forward and pressed inside.

If Quyen's pussy was heaven, then Trinh's ass was hell. Oh, but what an exquisite hell it was. It was a dry heat, constricting so tight about my shaft it was nearly painful. But determinedly, I pushed forwards, on and on until I was balls deep up Trinh's ass. She lifted her head for just a moment to release a sigh of contentment, and then quickly got into a thrusting rhythm with me. I felt her butt clenching and releasing, an erotic third hand caressing my overwhelmed cock. I pumped in and out of her, reveling in the feeling as if it were the sweetest candy and I would never have it again. For all I knew, I never would after tonight.

Quiet Quyen was positively singing now as Trinh munched on her happily, a musical wail of ecstasy emanating from her open mouth as she ground her hips into Trinh's face. I knew I could last awhile longer this time, and armed with this knowledge I began to really pound up Trinh's backside. I reamed her out so hard I was sure she would have trouble walking in the morning. If I was never going to be able to feel this again, I was damn sure she'd remember this encounter.

Waves upon waves of pleasure washed over me with each thrust into this woman's backside, and I'm sure she felt every inch of me opening her up. Quyen had moaned her release and gone limp, and my insistent pounding demanded Trinh focus her attention at my end. She clutched the bedsheets tightly as she drove her hips back at me, my hips slamming into her ass with an audible slap with each thrust. Her mouth freed from its duties to service Quyen, Trinh had returned to her dirty vocalizations. Over and over she yelled "Fuck me harder" mixed with cries of "Oh, shit, that's good."

I was sweating like a stuck pig from my exertions and could count that Trinh had come at least twice during this fuck. I was resting my chest on her equally sweaty back to save energy and directed my hips to continue reaming out Trinh's backdoor. I had my left hand gripped on Trinh's swaying tits, squeezing and pinching at her nipples. My right hand was buried in Trinh's other hole, the fingers plunging in and out of her, finger fucking her cunt with every thrust of my dick up her ass.

Quyen had arisen and quieted Trinh's vocalizations down by frenching her madly. My mind going into overload from the tightness wrapped around my rod and watching these two babes swapping spit. Their tongues were erotically dancing and caressing each others faces and I felt Quyen's hands join me on Trinh's bouncing breasts. For the briefest of moments, I felt as if smack in the middle of the most erotic porn video ever made.

After what felt like hours of ramming myself into Trinh my hips began their uncontrollable acceleration towards climax. Trinh seemed to sense this as she broke her kiss with Quyen, her pussy sucking my fingers in tighter even as my left hand went wild against her clit. "Fill me baby! Come on!"

That did it, and I filled her as ordered. Gushing out, I fired my load into her bowels. "Fill me! I want more!" Trinh was an animal, and I complied as shot after shot poured out into her willing body. I gave one final thrust with my hips, and my final shots spurted out of me. Her last chant of "Fill Meeeeeeee" descended into an orgasmic shriek as she coated my fingers with yet another load of honey.

When at last her energy was spent, Trinh collapsed onto her side, slipping me out of her used hole. Quyen was instantly between her legs, languidly slurping out Trinh's and my love juices as she buffered the incredible high Trinh was coming down from with her tongue plunging into Trinh's cunt.

Grabbing a pillow, Trinh gently lay her head down, her eyes fluttering on the brink of unconsciousness. Quyen turned about and backed her way against Trinh's chest, with Trinh spooning behind her twin in an intimate embrace. I did not want to disturb them, and figured that my moment had come and gone. I began to slide off of the bed, figuring that I might be able to call a cab, but Trinh reached back and grabbed my arm.

"No. Come back here and sleep with us." She kept tugging on me until I took my place behind her, spooning against her soft back and inhaling the sweet scent of her hair. I wrapped my arm across both nude girls, the situation and the events of the past few hours sinking into my brain. The three of us drifted off to sleep, thinking nothing but happy thoughts.

***

I awoke to an extremely pleasant sensation. Especially from my erotic adventures of the previous night, I had dreamed vividly of taking Trinh and Quyen in every sexual position humanly possible. This of course had led to a tremendous woody coming morning time, and it would appear that Quyen was putting it to good use. My eyes flickered momentarily, blinking against harsh sunlight pouring in through the panoramic window. My first instinct was to find the source of the warm wetness surrounding my cock, and there I saw Quyen's head bobbing up and down on me, her silky black hair pulled back over her shoulders and held tight by a headband. Her eyes were fixed on mine, the luminous light peering out at me. She had apparently woken much earlier, as she had already the time to put on a silky robe and a dabble of makeup.

Looking to my left, I saw Trinh lounging beside me, also in a robe and absently trailing her fingers across my chest. "Good morning, stud."

Sleepily, I managed to murmur, "Good morning. To the both of you."

Trinh swept her gaze across my naked form, lingering on Quyen for a moment who was still languidly fondling my other end. Trinh carried such confidence with her every movement that I dared not say another word unless she told me to. She also quickly made that point moot by opening her robe, and lowering an engorged nipple to my mouth.

"I have a proposition for you. I'll be honest, you're not going to get a long- term relationship from either one of us. However, you were pretty good last night, and you showed promise to become even better. So, here's our offer. We've been wanting a personal slave ever since we got to San Fran. For one month, you will be that slave. If I tell you to do my dishes, you will do so. If I tell you buy us dinner, you will do so. You will bring whatever things you need from home, but you will live with us for that one month. In return we will teach you how to become an expert lover. You are going to get the fucking of your life. This Saturday morning is the third of August. If you agree, by August 31 you will be able to not only sexually please any woman, but to get any woman you want. What do you say?"

I was suckling on a beautiful breast. I had another gorgeous woman sucking me off. How could I say no? I released Trinh's tit from my mouth, and quickly nodded my head "yes."

"Just remember, it's not as simple or as fabulous as you might think. Well, the sex will be fabulous, but we intend to work you hard. You cannot refuse a request from us if we demand something of you, no matter how much you might not want to do it. If you do, I can see to it that no club in SF will ever allow you in. No woman will ever speak to you again. I have many friends here, and screwing over a little computer nerd would be nothing to them. I don't want to humiliate you or erode your self-esteem. I'm not going to have you do stupid things like walk buck naked through a nunnery just to please my own twisted humor. I just want to make sure you don't back out."

This was the chance to change my life. This was the chance to break out of my shy self-conscious shell. I knew I could live through any request they could throw at me. I nodded again. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Good!" Trinh's smile took a turn for the wicked. "But before we make our final decision to accept you, I think we need one more evaluation round!"

Quyen released her lip-grip on my rod, then flipped onto her back across the bed next to me and opened her robe wide, baring her beautiful form to my hungry gaze. She had apparently been playing with herself while she sucked me, her body shimmering with a thin layer of sweat and a sticky wetness visible between her thighs. She spread her legs apart, and with two fingers spread the folds of her cunt wide. I took the hint and rolled over her, my hands planted on either side of her awaiting body as I directed the head of my staff between those folds. Closing my eyes to focus on the sensations, I glided into her, savoring the heavenly feeling of her pussy.

Trinh meanwhile wasted no time shedding her robe again, and squatted over Quyen's face, facing back towards me. I watched entranced as Trinh lowered her steaming cunt to Quyen's probing tongue, studying carefully the contortions of pleasure crossing her face. I realized also that Quyen's extended pleasuring of my cock had already eroded much of my stamina, and I would not last too long this round. So with energy directed into my hips I forced myself to focus on getting Quyen off, piledriving into her solidly and with perfect rhythmic timing.

Trinh decided to distract me further by leaning forwards and grabbing a hold of my head, pulling me into a passionate kiss as we both ground our hips down onto Quyen's body. We were an artistic triangle of lust pulsing back and forth with sexual energy. My hands were now gripped onto Trinh's chest just underneath her swaying breasts, cupping and caressing the sensitive nerves there.

Trinh came first, Quyen's expert girl-loving hitting all the right notes from undoubtedly many hours of experience, Trinh howling out her orgasm and toppling off onto the plush bed. For my part it was a matter of male pride to finish off Quyen first, as I leaned down to taste Trinh's honey on her lips. I snaked one hand down to our junction to furiously rub her budding clit, my other hand tweaking Quyen's apparently very sensitive nipples.

I was rewarded with a moan from Quyen flowing into my mouth, the break in her silence music to my ears. She was headed down the path of orgasm from which there was no return, and I gave myself over to the pleasure coursing down my body and into my hips. It was in this moment, the few seconds before bliss overwhelmed us that the electric connection hit me. My eyes were staring straight down into Quyen's, and for a few brief seconds I felt as if I belonged to her. The heavenly look on Quyen's face told me she was having the same experience I was having, as if we were one with our lover. Quyen's hips spasmed, and with a low musical moan she came, coating my rod with her juices and sending her pussy muscles into convulsions. This of course overloaded the senses in my rod, and my hips began to jerk in telltale orgasm. An outpouring of love was bursting from my mind and projecting into hers, and I saw a tear of joy appear in the corner of Quyen's eye as she felt its glow flooding into her mind.

Trinh suddenly yanked me out of Quyen's cunt and flattened me on the bed, just as I hit the boiling point. She got her mouth onto me just in time as I erupted into her mouth, and as I watched her cheeks fluxing she drank down every last drop.

As sexy as that sight was, however, it was another face that caught my attention. My connection to Quyen had been broken. Quyen's face, still glowing from recent orgasm, had taken a turn for the worse when I was pulled out of her. As she watched Trinh drink me down, she looked positively crestfallen. Her luminous eyes had taken a dull glow, her mouth in a tight frown as if she was about to cry but trying very hard not to. She looked at me with longing, and as Trinh swallowed down the last couple drops, Quyen got up from the bed and flew out the door.