The Twins' Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
For Jackie and Jake, it gets better and better.
3.4k words
4.39
22.7k
17
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you like getting fucked in the ass too?" Ed asked Jake casually as they walked toward the snorkeling shed on the dock at the far end of the beach.

"Well, yeah...sometimes...but why do you ask?" Jake responded with a puzzled glance.

"I thought maybe you said something to Gwen. The way she tied your wrap says you want to get fucked in the ass while sucking a cock," Ed answered with a loud laugh. "Now don't get me wrong, I kinda like that myself but wasn't sure that was the way you wanted to start off your first day here."

Before Jake could answer, a hand brushed lightly over his ass from behind. He turned to see an older man with a big belly and a thick uncut cock grinning at him, next to a tall slim young woman.

"Bonjour, mon ami," the man said with a bright smile.

"Yes...may I help you? I only understand English." Jake answered.

"But of course," the man exclaimed switching smoothly to English. "If you and your friend are not busy, my daughter and I would like to invite you to join us in our casita."

Jake and Ed both gawked at the young woman. She had light brown shoulder length hair tied back in a pony tail and large full tits with pink nipples. Her wrap was tied under her tits and split open in the front to clearly display her smooth, bare pussy.

"My name is Claude and this is my youngest daughter, Renee," the older man continued, his hand lingering on Jake's ass, "we noticed your...uh...interests, ones that certainly may...um...coincided with some of ours."

"He means the wrap," Ed laughed and stepped over to stand next to Renee, unabashedly ogling her stunning body.

She looked up at him and smiled demurely, displaying a mouthful of incredibly crooked and decayed teeth. Jake decided right then those weren't her lips he had any intention of touching with his. Claude said something in French to his daughter and she stepped even closer to Ed, placing her arm around his waist with her hand on his ass. Ed's dick visibly stiffened.

"Don't be shy," Claude chuckled, his hand grasping Jake's ass cheek a little more firmly, "my little girl is very...shall we say...friendly. She won't bite you, unless you want her to, of course."

Ed reached over and tweaked one of Renee's erect nipples. She smiled again and nuzzled in under his arm, brushing her free hand over the tip of his now rigid cock.

"Well now that you ask," Ed gasped as Renee's hand cupped his balls and her tit pressed tightly into his side, "I suppose the snorkeling can wait. The ocean will still be there later or even tomorrow."

Jake's cock was throbbing watching them. He looked down to see Claude holding his own thick hard dick in one hand as he kept rubbing his other hand over Jake's ass. A small droplet of precum glistened on the head of that cock as it began to peek out from the fleshy sheath.

"So, you old pervert, are you trying to seduce this pretty young boy?" a woman said from Claude's other side. "If you're not, I sure would like a taste of his lovely cock myself."

Jake looked up to see a mid thirties woman wrapping her arm around Claude's neck. She was only slightly shorter than Claude, with long black hair flowing over her shoulders and a matching runway strip leading down to the crease between her legs. Her wrap hung around her neck like a scarf, her sagging tits topped with large dark brown aureoles. She was running her free hand over Claude's chest and belly, clearly moving down to his groin.

"Mais bien sur, ma chère," Claude laughed and took his hand off Jake's ass to twirl one of her nipples between his fingers. "and of course, I am as willing to share him with you as you did your beautiful daughter and handsome son with me."

The woman squeezed the tip of his dick and kissed him on the ear before turning her attention to Jake, stepping in front of Claude and cupping Jake's balls in her hand.

"I'm Alicia," she cooed in a distinctive southern accent, "and you?"

"Ja...Jake," he managed to croak, his rigid dick throbbing in her hand.

"Nice to meet you. Are you here with him?" she murmured and slid her hand up to the tip of Jake's cock as she nodded toward Ed and Renee.

Renee was slowly stroking Ed's cock and he had three fingers buried in her pussy. Renee moaned lowly, her cunt wet enough that Ed's fingers made a squishy sound sliding in and out of her.

"Uh, no, I just met him yesterday. I'm here with my sister and our...um...friend," Jake mumbled, his dick starting to ache.

"Ah...the triad...we've heard about you and are all very interested in making your acquaintance."

"We?" Jake asked and reached over to squeeze Alicia's right tit.

"Alicia's tribe takes up a whole pod of casitas," Claude grinned, "beside her brother, there are their son and daughter...so sweet and delicious...and four cousins."

"We like to always make sure there is someone to have fun with," Alicia laughed as she turned to Claude. "So, Claude, where did you plan to rape this beautiful boy?"

"Our casita, both he and his friend," Claude smiled and added his hand to hers on Jake's cock.

"Ours is closer and, from the looks of it, none of you guys want to wait any longer than you have to," Alicia said with a wicked smile.

She put her free hand on Claude's dick and led him and Jake away. Jake glanced back to see Ed and Renee following, her hand holding his dick and his hand buried between her ass cheeks. Jake spotted Ginny leaning over between an older couple when they passed the pavilion, her tits swaying as she laughed and their hands running up and down between her legs.

After a few minutes, they walked into a group of casitas identical to their own. Two men and a woman lay naked in the sun on lounge chairs next to the pool.

"Hi, honey," Alicia called out and waved.

They looked up for a moment and waved back before returning to sunning.

"That's my brother Sam on the left," Alicia explained as she led them into one of the casitas, "and my cousins Amy and Ted next to him."

They walked into one of the casitas and Jake stopped up short. A girl about his age lay on the bed, her legs spread wide. She was sucking a guy also about the same age while an older woman licked her cunt. The older woman was being fucked from behind by an older man.

"Hi, Mom," the young woman said after taking the guy's dick out of her mouth, "find some new playmates?"

Alicia walked over, bent forward and gave her daughter a deep passionate kiss, before taking the young man's cock into her mouth for a couple of deep sucks. The boy groaned softly as she handed the stiff dick back to the young woman.

"Your brother is just about ready to cum," she said while smiling sweetly, "be a good girl and swallow every drop."

With that, Alicia stepped back and watched her son's dick disappear back into her daughter's mouth. She turned back to Jake and wrapped her fingers around his cock once again.

"My daughter, Karen, and my son, Bernie," she said by way of introduction, "and that lovely lady licking my little girl's pussy is my cousin, Carol, and the handsome guy fucking her is her brother, Bob."

Just as she said that, Carol threw her head back and let out a loud shriek, her entire body trembling uncontrollably. Her brother started ramming his dick into her pussy furiously.

"FUCK...ME...FUCK ME...MORE...I'M CUMMING...HARDER...FUCK ME!" she screamed as her pussy juices squirted out of her cunt to soak her brother's cock and balls.

Bob's back arched and his legs trembled when his cum began filling his sister's pussy, to be washed out just as quickly by her orgasmic fluids. Jake's cock was throbbing in both Claude and Alicia's hands. He stole a quick glance toward Ed to see his friend's dick sliding into Renee's mouth.

Bob and Carol rolled away from Karen as she continued sucking her brother. Alicia pulled Jake closer to her daughter just as Bernie groaned his orgasm and filled his sister's mouth and throat with his creamy cum. When his cock completely deflated, Bernie bent forward, kissed his sister deeply and sat back on a nearby chair. Some of his own cum dribbled down his chin.

Karen propped herself up on her elbows, her gaping pussy slit glistening with her cousin's spittle and her own juices. She looked back and forth between Jake and her mother and Claude on one side of the bed and Renee sucking Ed on the other. She licked a gob of her brother's cum from her lips and began fingering her glistening pussy slit.

"Who's going to fuck me next?" Karen cooed, spreading her pussy lips wide with the fingers of one hand while furiously rubbing her clit with the other.

"Ill tell you what, baby, you ride Claude's cock facing me and I'll eat your pussy while Jake here fucks me from behind," Alicia suggested, "and don't worry Claude, by the time we are done, my son will be hard again and he'll gladly fill your ass with his cum."

No one disagreed with that. Claude laid on his back and Alicia and Karen sucked and licked him until his thick six inch cock was rock hard. Jake stood stroking himself as Karen straddled Claude, sliding down on that throbbing dick her mother held up for her until he was as deep inside her as he could go. Karen leaned back on her arms with Claude pinching her tits, her pussy fully exposed with his cock buried deep inside her.

Alicia looked to Jake with a wicked grin as her daughter moaned lowly then pulled him to her and slipped her lips over the head of his dick. Her tongue swirled around the throbbing tip, the familiar tingle of a growing orgasm quickly building in Jake's groin.

With a squeeze of his balls to slow his orgasm, Alicia got on her knees and lowered her face to flick her tongue up and down in her daughter's pussy and over Claude's cock and balls. A drop of precum seeped from Jake's dick as he looked down on Alicia's gaping pussy slit and puckered asshole. Alicia turned and grinned at him as he brushed his cock head up and down in her slit from her asshole to her clit several times.

"Fuck me," she groaned, "fuck me hard...fuck me deep...my cunt or my ass...your choice...just fill me with your cum...now!"

Jake pushed his dick into that welcoming pussy hole. Alicia was surprisingly tight and incredibly wet. As he began thrusting into her pussy faster and faster, she tightened he pelvic muscles, essentially sucking him off with her cunt. Jake swirled his thumb around her tight asshole causing Alicia to groan louder.

As his cum began gushing into Alicia's pussy, Jake looked down to see Karen thrashing wildly against her mother's face, pussy juices and Claude's sperm spurting out of her cunt on to her mother's face and tongue. He kept ramming his cock into Alicia until he completely deflated and slipped out of her.

Alicia rolled to her back and began furiously rubbing her clit. As she started to flail against her own hand, her son climbed up on top of her and rammed is now hard again dick deep into his mother's sopping pussy. Alicia shrieked another orgasm as her son's semen flooded her cunt.

While this was going on, Ed flipped Renee on her knees and was slowly ramming his cock in and out of her warm wet cunt.

"S'il vous plaît, baise mon cul," Renee groaned as she fingered her clit.

"I don't understand," Ed responded and fucked her pussy even harder.

"Mon cul, baise mon cul!" she pleaded as her legs quivered.

"She wants you to fuck her in the ass," Claude said from the bed, his flaccid cock laying across his belly. "She cums extra hard and long with a cock shooting sperm in her ass."

Renee screamed as Ed's dick split her asshole until his balls were slapping against the finger rubbing her clit.

They were all still breathing raggedly when Sam and Ted and Amy walked in and looked down at them. While Amy got some cold beers from the refrigerator, Sam leaned close and whispered something in Alicia's ear then left with the other two as well as Bernie, Bob and Carol.

"My brother says it's almost time for lunch," Alicia said quietly, "and, next time, don't forget to call them."

**********

Jackie's nipples were throbbing by the time Gwen finally adjusted her wrap. Although she didn't mind at all, it did seem to her Gwen spent more time groping her tits and ass and pussy than tying the fabric. Next to her, Dori grinned brightly, her face flushed as well. Gwen took two steps backward and examined them both critically with her hands on her hips.

"So what message am I sending to the other guests?" Dori asked looking down at her exposed right tit.

"You want a man to fuck you in the pussy," Gwen answered with a laugh. "Would you prefer something else right off?"

"Nope, that's just fine for now...as long as I can get some pussy along the way too."

Gwen just laughed again and led them over to the table where Ginny was talking to two couples.

As they approached, Jackie watched one of the seated women slide her hand up between Ginny's legs from behind and swirl a fingertip around her asshole. Ginny seemed to tense slightly for a moment, glanced down at the woman with a smile and went back to chatting with the others.

Everyone at the table turned to them expectantly as they approached. Jackie noticed both women wore their wraps with their tits completely exposed. The guys rose to greet them, the older one was totally naked, the other with his wrap signaling he wanted to suck a cock.

Ginny and Gwen made introductions all around. The four of them were Canadians. Susan and Ben were brother and sister from Vancouver. Janice and Paul were aunt and nephew from Ontario.

Janice looked to be in her late forties or maybe early fifties. She had long brown hair flowing to the middle of her back, small tits with dark brown pierced nipples, neatly trimmed cunt hair and a perky ass. Hers were the fingers in Ginny's ass.

Her nephew Paul was at least 6'2" with well developed arm muscles and a thick 7" cock.

Susan and Ben looked to be late fifties. She was short and trim with buzz cut gray hair on her head, small perky tits, a little softness in her belly and a shaved pussy.

Ben was her brother, short for a man, with a fringe of gray hair around the crown of his head, thin brown pubic hair surrounding his average sized dick.

Susan was holding Paul's cock in one hand and her brother Ben's in the other as the two guys kneaded the inside of her thighs. Droplets of moisture glistened on the edge of the dangling lips of her pussy.

They chatted amicably for a few minutes even as Ginny increasingly squirmed on Janice's hand, her nipples clearly stiffening before they excused themselves and headed toward the casitas.

Dori held back as Gwen started to lead Jackie down the beach.

"I think I'll hang here for a while," she said quietly, hungrily eyeing Ben's rigid dick in Susan's hand.

Jackie patted her lover on the ass and turned to walk with Gwen. Even before she was out of earshot, she heard Dori's familiar groan. Glancing back over her shoulder, she saw Dori laying on the table and spreading her legs, holding Paul and Ben's dicks in her hands while Susan lowered her face to Dori's cunt.

"Your friend doesn't waste any time, does she?" Gwen murmured huskily, lightly running her hand over Jackie's ass.

"No, she definitely is not one to hold back," Jackie laughed and leaned into Gwen a little, feeling the other woman's stiff nipple press against her arm. "My brother and I don't hold back much either."

Gwen stopped and turned to Jackie, keeping one hand on Jackie's ass and gently twirling one of her nipples in the other. Jackie's pussy clenched and both nipples stiffened with the touch. Cupping Jackie's tit in her hand, Gwen leaned forward and sucked in the nipple before lightly biting down.

Jackie pulled Gwen close and gave her a passionate kiss while sliding her hand down

to flick her fingers through the trimmed hair topping Gwen's pussy. As the passionate kiss continued, they both slipped a finger into the others dripping wet holes. After a few moments, Gwen broke off the kiss and took Jackie's hand in hers.

"Come this way," she said to Jackie quite urgently, "it's no fun eating pussy covered with sand...and I have every intention of feasting on your sweet cunt."

Hand in hand, they walked down the beach, passing several naked men and women sunning on lounge chairs or cooling themselves in the surf. They even stopped for a moment to watch an older man sucking the English guy whose mother addressed Jackie earlier.

A short distance away, Leah waved as she trudged across the sand pulling a cooler on wheels. All she was wearing was a large floppy sunhat and sandals.

"I have a question," Jackie said as Leah passed from view and they approached a dock with a small shack and a boat secured at the end. "Why is Leah the only woman in the family with a shaved pussy?"

"Because she's the baby," Gwen giggled and squeezed Jackie's ass cheek, "or at least the youngest one here at the moment."

"At the moment?"

"I have two daughters, the nine year old with Jackson and the seven year old with my brother Alex. Emma has a ten year old son with Jasper. They are off at boarding school since this island is too small to support a school of its own. Until they finish, Leah is the baby and so she keeps her pussy shaved smooth...just like a proper little baby girl."

Jackie's pussy clenched again as they walked down the dock toward the boat, remembering the times with her parents and grandparents and everyone else at the ranch before her own pubic hair sprouted between her legs. She could feel a few drops of her juices leaking down the inside of her thigh.

If Gwen thought they would have the boat to themselves, she was mistaken. A guy in floppy shorts stood on the deck folding what looked like men's gym shorts.

"Hi Alex," Gwen called out and held out her hand to help Jackie board. "This is Jackie, one of out new guests...Jackie, this is Alex, my oldest brother and father of my youngest daughter."

"So what are you up to?" he asked with a bright smile an deliberately looking Jackie over from head to cunt.

"Just showing Jackie around. This is the last stop...for now," Gwen grinned wickedly and brushed her hand over Jackie's ass again.

"Well it just so happens there's no one else in the Captain's cabin at the moment," he grinned at his sister, "just remember to change the sheets before you leave."

"Oh thank you, sweetie," Gwen squealed, stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek.

She turned to Jackie, loosened the bow on her own wrap and let it flutter to the deck before taking Jackie's hand in hers. After taking a single step, Jackie looked down at the obvious bulge in Alex's shorts. She reached toward him, feeling the outline of his rigid dick in her hand through the thin fabric.

"The Captain's bunk big enough for three?" Jackie cooed huskily.

Alex and Gwen both smiled at her as he pulled the bow tying her wrap and cupped her tits in his hands while they hurried to the waiting bed.

**********