The Twins' Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Jackie and Jake find friends as kinky as themselves.
3.2k words
4.59
20.7k
13
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee's mouth may have been a horror to look at, but it felt heavenly engulfing Jake's cock. Her fingers danced across all three of their dicks, between warm and silky slides deep into her throat.

Between Renee's expert mouth and hand, and the downright filthy explicit discussion between Alicia and her daughter about precisely which cock would penetrate the younger woman where and how, Jake, Ed and Claude were all reasonably hard again faster than they expected. When she thought them ready, Renee turned and said something to Alicia in French.

"Claude, you get up here on your knees so Karen can suck your dick while she's getting fucked," Alicia instructed and walked over as Ed and Jake got to their feet.

Alicia stood eyeing them both carefully for a moment before taking each of their cocks in her hand, seemingly judging their size and girth. Jake shivered slightly at the touch eliciting an impishly smile from Alicia.

"You go lay on your back on the bed so my daughter can slide her pussy down over your dick," Alicia said to Jake then turned to Ed, "and you get to fuck her in the ass."

Behind her, Claude crawled up on the bed, fingering Karen while his daughter continued to suck him hard. When Jake walked over, Karen reached over and slowly stroked his dick a couple of times before gently squeezing his ball sac to pull him down on the bed.

"Mmm, I do hope you can shoot as much cum in my pussy as you did in Renee's mouth," Karen cooed as he stretched out on his back.

She knelt above Jake and flicked her tongue over the very tip of his dick, catching a small droplet of his precum that bubbled up to the throbbing head. Karen looked up and grinned, savoring the taste of Jake's precum on her tongue before swallowing it with a wicked smile.

Alicia put her hand on her daughter's shoulder and directed her to straddle Jake's hips. Karen reached down between her legs and grabbed Jake's throbbing dick, rubbing it around her dripping pussy hole a couple of times before sliding the head in and settling down until his cock was completely buried in her cunt.

As Karen bent forward, Claude crawled over and straddled Jake's head, his ball sac flopping across Jake's face while Karen took the Frenchman's shaft into her mouth. Jake happily ran his tongue over Claude's balls and sucked one of the nuts into his mouth.

Then Jake felt the cold splash of lube dripping over his balls. Alicia was lathering up her daughter's asshole while Renee licked and sucked Ed's cock as hard as he could possibly be.

Jake's cock twitched when he felt a finger plunge into Karen's ass, swirling around to loosen and stretch her still tight sphincter. Jake reached around Karen's waist, spreading her ass cheeks with his hands as Ed's knees pressed against the inside of his thighs.

Karen moaned and pressed her cunt as hard as she could against Jake's dick just as Ed's cock pressed slowly into her asshole. Karen's pussy tightened even more as she started to shriek.

When Ed's cock started rubbing against Jake's inside Karen, he gasped and struggled to hold back the orgasm quickly bubbling up from his balls. He held still as Karen rocked up and down on his dick and Ed thrust deeply into her bowels. After a few moments, they fell into a steady rhythm and Jake lay back and let Ed do all the humping and pumping.

Next to them, after satisfying herself her daughter was properly positioned for a good double penetration, Alicia lay back, spread her thighs wide and motioned Renee to her. The young Frenchwoman eagerly buried her face in Alicia's pussy, licking and sucking her engorged clit while sliding three fingers into her pussy and two into her ass. Alicia's cries joined with her daughter's as one climax after another flooded their bodies, every one even stronger than the last.

Karen began thrashing about wildly, shrieking her pleasure while her entire body quivered uncontrollably. Jake could hold out no longer, thrusting his cock up into Karen as his sperm shot into her pussy. Ed too began to cum, filling Karen's tight ass with his jism.

Eventually, Jake and Ed's cocks both deflated and Karen trembled the last of her orgasms. Alicia also lay limp beside them, a huge puddle staining the sheet beneath her ass.

After a few moments rest, Karen raised her head from Jake's chest and smiled down at him. A string of Claude's cum stretch down from both corners of her mouth. One hit Jake in his right eye, the other dribbled across his lips. She leaned forward and rammed her tongue into Jake's mouth, filling him again with the bitter, salty flavor of the Frenchman's sperm.

Karen kept grinding against Jake's flaccid dick still inside her pussy, even though Ed had slipped out of her ass and lay catching his breath on one side of them. Suddenly, Jake felt another hand gently cup his balls.

He looked over Karen's shoulder to see two guys standing behind her with their stiff dicks in their hands. It took him a moment to recognize them as her brother Bernie and her father, Sam. It was Sam's hand caressing Jake's balls and his daughter's ass. Karen looked back over her shoulder and grinned.

"Hi, Daddy," she moaned and wiggled her ass back against his hand.

"Hi, baby, having fun yet?"

"Oh yeah, Daddy, but you know I'm always ready for more fun with you...and look how wet and stretched my asshole is already, Daddy, just the way you like it."

Sam smiled down at her, continually running his hand over Jake's balls and her dripping pussy and gaping asshole. Jake saw a droplet of precum glint on the tip of his cock and moved to get out from under Karen.

"Oh no, you stay right there inside my cunt," she instructed him sharply while tightening her cunt muscles before turning back to her father. "His cock makes my asshole even tighter for you, Daddy, so much tighter."

"That's my little girl," Sam groaned as he crawled up behind his daughter and rubbed his cock over the base of Jake's dick and the opening into his daughter's bowels.

A cold splash of lube was followed by the increasing pressure of Sam's swollen shaft pushing inexorably into his daughter's welcoming asshole. Jake's cock felt like he was being slowly jerked off inside Karen's cunt as her father thrust in and out harder and faster and deeper each time.

Sam was obviously close to cumming even before he rammed his dick into his daughter's ass. As Karen flailed about wildly, screaming her pleasure and begging her father to fuck her harder and deeper, Jake's cock twitched back to life too. Karen's orgasmic juices flooded Jake's cock and balls when her father grunted his climax inside her. Jake followed with another orgasm of his own, adding to the deluge of cum and pussy juices covering his legs and the sheet beneath him.

Jake just stared up at the ceiling breathing raggedly as Sam rolled to one side, taking Karen with him. No one moved for several moments until Jake heard the small refrigerator door open.

"Oh shit,", Alicia exclaimed from across the room, "we're out of beer. Let's go rinse off the cum and pussy juices in the ocean then get some lunch."

**********

Jackie moaned loudly.

The mushroom head of Phillip's fat cock, held upright in his mother's fist, slowly stretched the ragged edges of her pussy lips. She rotated her hips, lubricating the blunt tip while enjoying the touch of Theresa's thumb brushing against her sensitive clit.

When Jackie slid down a bit more on Phillip's dick, Theresa removed her hand and fell backwards with her thighs spread wide. The thick puffy lips of her shaved pussy glistened with her own moisture as she pulled back the fleshy hood hiding an exceptionally large pink clitoris.

The sight of Theresa's hard clit popping out between her fingers aroused Jackie even more. Before this day was over, she had every intention of sucking that throbbing member just like a little boy's cock.

Phillip thrust his hips up and his cock slid completely inside her pussy. Jackie's initial assessment was correct. With his length, and the pronounced upward curve, the thick head punched just perfectly against her g-spot with every thrust.

"You like the way my little boy fills your cunt?" Theresa groaned and slipped two fingers into her own cunt while twirling her huge clit between her fingers. "Is his hard cock hitting you just right to make you cum and cum like he does when he fucks me?"

"Oh god yes," Jackie gasped as she started flailing up and down faster on Phillip's dick, reaching down to rub her own clit while Phillip pumped her even harder, "it feels so fucking good...I'm going to cum all over his wonderful cock."

"Yes, honey, that's it...fuck my baby...make him cum in you...deep inside you!" Theresa shrieked as her entire body began to quiver.

Jackie began pinching her own nipples as Phillip grabbed her hips and bounced her up and down on his dick faster and faster. He grimaced, tensed and moaned lowly as Jackie felt his warm jism flooding her pussy. She shrieked her own climax, her orgasmic juices gushing from her cunt to cover Phillip's cock and balls.

Even as the last of his jism shot into her and his cock deflated slightly, Philip kept holding her hips tightly, not letting her roll off of him as her own orgasms ebbed away. He grinned up evilly at her, sending a shiver of apprehension...and more than a little anticipation...coursing through Jackie's body.

Next to them, Theresa was lost in her building self induced climax, three fingers buried deep inside her cunt while she furiously jerked off her huge clit with two fingers of her other hand. She was laying sideways to Jackie and Phillip on the bed, giving them both an unobstructed view of her pussy while she masturbated.

Phillip moaned lowly watching his mother finger herself, his hips grinding against Jackie. She could feel his flaccid cock twitch inside her and her own pussy tingled watching Theresa, especially the way she was stroking her huge, and obviously still swelling, clit.

"Almost...she's almost...there," Phillip whispered and started to slowly push his inflating dick deeper into Jackie's pussy.

"Almost?" Jackie asked feeling a growing tingle.

"It's so fucking hot...you'll see...I love it!" Phillip continued to ramble on, his eyes locked on his masturbating mother and the thick tip of his cock beginning to again punch Jackie's still excited g-spot.

Jackie fell into a rhythm with him, rotating and riding his dick up and down faster, feeling the next orgasm swelling up deep inside her. At the very least, she was ready to cum again on Phillip's thick dick.

She wasn't ready for what came next.

Theresa's entire body tensed, her back arched and her legs quivering uncontrollably. She let out a loud guttural screech, her face turning first red then a deep purple. Phillip removed his hand from Jackie's hip, slid it up between his mother's trembling thighs and snaked a finger into her asshole. With a loud scream, Theresa began mauling her right tit with one hand while continuing to furiously jerking off her swollen clit with the other.

Her climax began as a small trickle of milky juice leaking from Teresa's cunt and down over her son's finger buried in her asshole. In just a second or two, that trickle turned into a torrent of orgasmic fluids, spraying Jackie and Phillip like an unattended hose. After a momentary pause, Theresa tensed again, a second deluge covering Jackie and Phillip, followed by a somewhat weaker third and a fourth that was little more than another final dribble.

Jackie looked on stunned with Theresa's pussy juices dripping from her chin and both nipples. She had seen other women ejaculate before, often enjoying the taste and feel and occasionally squirting herself...but nothing like this.

As Theresa collapsed into a quivering heap, her son kept his finger deep in her asshole and frantically started humping Jackie. The urgent tickle of a growing orgasm in her cunt became all consuming. Phillip groaned loudly as Jackie felt the next spurt of his creamy jism gush inside her as his cock head repeatedly poked against her g-spot.

She lost all sense of anything but the momentous orgasms flooding through her body, one wave building to a crescendo even before the last completely faded away. When she finally came down from her orgasmic high, Phillip was squeezing her tender tits. His flaccid cock already slipped out of her cunt and lay glistening on his belly with his cum and her juices. She rolled to her side coming to rest between him and his mother.

Theresa lay on her side, propped up on one elbow, grinning brightly. The sheet beneath her was soaked and her thighs glistened with the remains of her pussy juices. She dragged a fingernail around the nipple on Jackie's right breast, leaving the slightest of red marks. Jackie gasped but didn't pull away from the touch.

"That was fucking awesome," Jackie croaked, her throat so parched she could barely get the words out.

"My son's cock feels so very good, doesn't it?" Theresa cooed, "He's just the right size to hit my g-spot and his cum feels so good gushing into my pussy. And you know what else, he tastes so good too oozing out of my cunt. I bet he tastes just as good seeping out of you."

As she spoke, Theresa traced her fingernail down over Jackie's belly, digging in a little harder until her fingertip contacted the narrow patch of black hair leading to Jackie's dripping slit. She brushed the tip of her finger back and forth through that coarse trimmed hair a couple times before lightly touching the top of the fleshy hood covering Jackie's pulsating clit.

Jackie groaned and turned her head just in time to take Theresa's probing tongue into her mouth. Theresa pulled back the fleshy hood over Jackie's clit just enough to lightly swirl it with her fingertip. Jackie moaned again and Theresa started sliding down her body, stopping to lick and nibble both of her nipples before pushing Jackie's knees far apart.

For a moment, Theresa just knelt between Jackie's thighs, eagerly absorbing the sight and aroma of that oozing cunt. She split Jackie's pussy lips apart with her fingers and flicked her tongue over the pink, prominently protruding clit. With Jackie's legs resting on her shoulders, Theresa burrowed her face in Jackie's slit, hungrily licking her son's cum and Jackie's juices that oozed on to her tongue.

Phillip crawled to his knees near Jackie's head, his dick already stiffening again in his hand before she reached up and pulled him into her mouth. The thick vein in his cock pounded against her tongue with every thrust deep into her throat. As another massive climax built in her groin, Jackie pulled his cock out of her mouth and grinned wickedly up at Phillip.

"Go fuck your mother while she licks my pussy," Jackie instructed him as the beginning of her next orgasm shivered through her body.

With a wide grin, Phillip repositioned himself behind his mother. Jackie looked over Theresa shoulder to see him push Theresa's ass cheeks apart, a string of precum dripping from the tip of his dick on to his mother's asshole.

Hard, baby...fuck me hard," Theresa said, taking her mouth off Jackie's cunt long enough to look back over her shoulder, "ram your beautiful cock deep into me and fill mommy's pussy with your cum."

Before she could return to Jackie's cunt, Phillip slapped both of her ass cheeks hard, eliciting a loud cry from Theresa and a groan of knowing pleasure from Jackie. Then he grabbed both of his mother's hips and jammed his cock all the way into her sopping cunt with a single thrust.

After crying out, Theresa returned her mouth the Jackie's clit, sucking it between her lips and tugging it gently between her teeth. She slid two fingers into Jackie's dripping pussy and roughly massaged her swollen g-spot.

Jackie grabbed the back of Theresa's head and pulled her into her crotch as hard as she could as the next waves of orgasms flooded through her body. Phillip started fucking his mother harder and faster, his own climax building quickly as he shoved her face into Jackie's cunt hard with every thrust.

Phillip grunted his sperm into his mother sometime after Jackie first started cumming again. Jackie could barely make out Theresa's climatic cries that were muffled by her pussy and clamping thighs.

They all lay in a heap breathing raggedly for a few moments after Jackie's last orgasm washed away. Theresa's head rested on Jackie's belly with her son off to one side. At last she stirred and got off the bed, retrieving cold beers for each of them. They sat silently drinking until Phillip suggested a swim to rinse off.

Walking the short distance down to the beach, Phillip gently fondled both Jackie and his mother's ass cheeks. As they approached the water, they could hear some laughing and splashing before they passed the last of the palm trees and could see a number of others in the water. Jackie didn't recognize any of the other guests until a guy with his back to her being dunked under the water by two young girls turned her way.

"Hey, little brother, what's going on?" she called out as Jake sputtered to catch his breath.

"Just getting acquainted with some new friends," he laughed and pushed both of the girls under the water while openly ogling Theresa's bare tits and pussy, "and it looks like you have been doing the same."

Jackie laughed as well and took a sip of her beer. Jake eyed the bottle and held out his hand.

"Let me have a swig, sis," he asked, "I'm dying of thirst."

She pulled back her hand and grinned at her brother, admiring as she always did the way his limp cock and loose balls dangled tantalizingly between his legs. Theresa stepped close enough to Jackie that their hips touched lightly.

"What's it worth to you?" Jackie teased, taking a small sip and stepping just out of his reach as he grabbed for the bottle.

"Come on, Jackie, just a little sip," he pleaded, "besides, it looks like you already drank more than half of it,"

Jackie felt Theresa's hand brush over her ass cheek before she answered, sending a shiver up her spine. Behind her brother, one of the young women he dunked stepped forward and reached around his waist to cup his balls and cock in her hands.

"Whatever you want," he continued as his cock twitched in the young woman's hand.

"Anything?" Jackie asked him with a truly evil glint in her eye.

"Yeah anything you want, just give me the damn beer," he exclaimed and lunged at the bottle.

Jackie pulled back again for a moment and looked down at Theresa, whose nipples were rock hard and her finger was now swirling around Jackie's asshole. Theresa grinned back at Jackie as she handed the nearly empty bottle to her brother. The young woman holding his dick stood on her tiptoes and bit his earlobe as he guzzled the remainder of the beer in a single swallow.

"Let's go get some lunch," Theresa cooed, "then I do believe we could all enjoy some afternoon delight."

**********