The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stanley pulled out of my pussy and his dick was tinged with the blood of my virginity. We got up off the bed and went to mom. She opened her eyes as we stood alongside her. Taking mom by each arm, we led her to the bed. Laying her down on her back, we stripped off her clothes. When I pulled off her panties, they were dripping wet. I placed them on the side of the bed. Then Stanley and I proceeded to make love to mom. We were just as slow and tender with her as we had been with each other. We both made her cum with our mouths. We lavished kisses on her tits. Then it was time to make love. Stanley began to fuck he slowly. I climbed up and straddled her head. As Stanley fucked her, I positioned my pussy directly above her mouth. Mom's tongue made love to me sweeter than she had ever done before. From the way that I had straddled her head, I was facing Stanley. As he fucked her we lean towards each other and kissed. When Stanley began to really pump into her I knew he was close. I had been on the verge of cumming for too long. I wanted to wait until he came so I could cum at the sam time. When Stanley finally shouted out that he was cumming, I couldn't hold it any longer. I felt my hot cum flowing from my pussy. Mom was sucking and licking it up as fast as it came down. Then I felt the rush of hot liquid as it boiled from my pussy. Mom never stopped sucking. Instead, she sucked even harder and faster. Stanley was humping her as hard as he could. I knew that he was ready to explode. But if mom had taught us anything in the last four years, it was control. Stanley rolled over, pulling mom on top of him. Mom eased up on her knees and began to work her pussy up and down on Stanley's dick. I had rolled off mom and was standing at the side of the bed. Mom had her eyes closed savoring the feeling of the dick she was riding.

I slipped behind mom and reached around her. I began to pull and twist her nipples. "Does it feel good? Did we turn out the way you wanted us to mommy?" Stanley looked up at me and nodded. We had devised a plan to pay mommy back for the four years of delicious pain she had given us. Stanley threw his legs over moms effectively locking her in place. Then he pulled her down to him by hugging her tight. Mom, still thinking that Stanley was just trying to fuck her harder paid no attention to what he was doing. I reached under the bed and took out the whip. Mom's whip was nothing more than 12 short thin belts attached to a wooden handle. But when she used it, damn it could sing. I let my hands rub along mommy's back. When they got up around her shoulders, I rubbed and squeezed them as my hands worked up into her hair. "Mom the way you did everything, it is just like me and Stanley enjoying our wedding night. In fact to us we have always been married to each other." I grabbed her hair and yanked backwards. Her head snapped back and she cried out in pain. "You're fucking my husband. For that I have to whip your ass. You know how that feels don't you mommy? You gave it to us so many times." Mommy tried to struggle but Stanley held her in a tight grip. "Don't fight it mom", he told her. "For four years, you have taught us pleasure and pain. You showed us how much you loved us by how much you could make it hurt. We are going to show you just how much we love you too." I drew my hand back and snapped it forward. I had a lot of practice with the whip and could put it wherever I wanted it. The blow landed across mom's creamy ass. CRACK the sound of it hitting her skin was loud in the room. Mom screamed in pain. Her scream was loud enough to shake the room. "Oh no! We can't have you screaming like that. The police may cum to see what is going on." I grabbed up the panties that were dripping with not only moms cum, but also her pee and shoved them in her mouth. "Stanley and I decided that it is time to turn the tables. We have been your slaves for four years. And in that time, you have used and abused us to no end. But we learned and enjoyed from you. Now it's our turn to make a slave of you. From now on mommy, you will serve us whenever and wherever we want it. Is that understood?" Mom didn't move. She would not give us the satisfaction of answering even by shaking her head. I smiled as I pulled my hand back. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Mom was crying and shaking but Stanley held here tight. She couldn't get loose and I wasn't going to stop until she obeyed. Just like she had done to us. "Are you ready to be our slave?" Mom nodded her head this time. Stanley held her and spoke in her ear. "If you go back on your word, we'll go to the police and tell them how you abused us all these years. Remember the pictures you took that night you were drunk? Well, we made copies of them. Do you think you would like jail mother?" Mom shook her head.

I picked up the same dildo that mom had used on her pussy while Stanley and I made love. Placing the knob at her asshole, I asked her again. "Are you ready to be our slave and satisfy us whenever we want?" Mom dropped her head in total surrender. She nodded her head yes, just as I shoved the dildo up her ass. Stanley began to fuck her as hard as he could. All the time I drove that dildo in and out her ass. Finally, with a jerk and a muffled scream, mom came. Then she peed all over Stanley's cock. When we let her up, mom lay there crying. She couldn't understand how her loving children could turn on her the way we did. I cradled her in my arms.

"Mommy! We love you just as much as you love us. I can never thank you for the way you allowed Stanley to make me a woman. But everything must change. You taught us that life is painful. And so is sex. But it could be wonderful and full of pleasure. Did we give you pleasure?" Mom's arms went around me. "Oh Stacey, I love you two so much. I guess you are all grown up? I see that I taught you two very well. Life will never be able to get the best of either of you. Yes, my sweet darlings, I'll be the slave now. I guess you've earned it."

I couldn't believe how hard my dick was. Hearing the tale of how these two had begun and then continued their life of incestuous love had been stirring to say the least. I turned and looked at Stacey. As our lips met, I felt Stanley's hand join hers on my dick. After I kissed her, I turned and my lips found Stanley's. he kissed just as sweet as Stacey did. I got up off the bed and held my hand out to Stacey. I positioned her on her hands and knees and used my tongue to give her asshole a good reaming. Then I held my hand out to Stanley. Holding onto his hard dick, I guided him to his sister's puckered hole. He eased it in nice and soft. "Fuck my baby slow Stanley."

As he did, I used my tongue again and gave his ass the same treatment. Then I got behind him. Stanley sighed as I slowly filled his ass with my hard throbbing dick. Oh the sight we must have made. Stanley, fucking his sister from behind as I fucked him. But my thoughts were on someone else. I knew that mom lived only a few states away. I had seen her once and even in her old age, she was still fuckable. I wanted to fuck her too and it would be just a matter time. Then I would not only be a "mother fucker" I would have fucked daughter and son both. It's good to be the king.