The Two Dads Turn Me Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They also introduced me to a rubber dildo nicknamed 'Tyler.' First my mouth and then my ass. It was studded with small bumps and ridges that tickled the roof of my mouth and sweetly tormented my now well-trained asshole. One time when Sean had 'Tyler' buried deep inside me, he flipped a tiny switch at its base and it began to vibrate, causing me to come again. I think I actually blacked out.

*~*~*~*

Rod and Michael left a few minutes before seven and it was just the three of us on Sean and Derrick's California King bed. We sat for the next hour watching the sunset through the bank of windows that overlooked the bay.

The room was strangely quiet, and while I've basked in the afterglow of sex a time or two, this wasn't one of those times. A million thoughts swirled about my head and I was lost as to where to begin sorting them.

It was one thing to realize I liked dick and that I was probably gay. No, I was definitely gay. But realizing that I got off on being taken and used and dominated and humiliated? That was a bit overwhelming and little unsettling. I sat up and wrapped the sheet around my still naked body.

Sean sensed my distress. "Matt?" he asked gently, his hand on the small of my back. When I didn't respond he continued. "You seem a little freaked out," he said, his hand now rubbing circles up and down my spine. It felt good. "Everything we did here today was okay. There's nothing for you to be ashamed about."

I gave him a tight smile. "I don't think I want to talk about it right now."

He nodded as if he understood, then slid the nightstand drawer open and pulled out what looked like a small cigar box. He opened it, revealing a row of neatly rolled joints, took one out and lit it. He took a hit and then offered it to me. I leaned toward him and he held it to my lips. It was some really good stuff, and by the time the three of us killed it, I was high as fuck. I was also hard again.

We showered together in their enormous walk-in shower which could've easily fit Rod and Michael as well, had they opted to stay. I was scrubbing layers of drying cum from my belly and torso when Sean took me from behind. He'd apparently brought both lube and condoms with him into the shower.

I started out plastered to the shower wall, pierced first by his fingers and then by his shaft, but after his initial thrusts I ended up bent over the stone bench, braced on my forearms, moaning as he fucked me mercilessly. His hands were going to leave marks on my hips but I didn't care. I welcomed them. I liked that he was being rough with me. He was right. There wasn't anything wrong with this. We were adults, after all.

As if reading my thoughts, Derrick knelt on the bench next to me and grabbed me by my hair and yanked my head up. "You like this, Matty?" he growled, his voice low, as he thrust the poppers under my nose. He must've got them when Sean started to fuck me.

"Yes," I grunted as Sean continued to pound into me, harder and deeper. Derrick pushed me down on his fat dick and I began to deep throat him like I'd been sucking cock my entire life.

They switched off a few times - I was so high I lost track - fucking me until the water began to run cold. Then they dried me off, wrapping me in a large fluffy bath sheet.

I went in search of my clothes and dressed outside beneath the patio lights, shivering in the slight breeze that had kicked up.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and chugged it down. I was buzzed, still a little tipsy, and tired - definitely in no shape to drive home - so I stumbled off to Rachel's room, pulled my shorts off, and slid between the sheets. The last thing I remembered was staring up at the ceiling fan, lazily spinning round and round...

*~*~*~*

I wasn't sure how long I slept, but the next thing I knew my nipples were being gently plucked and played with through my shirt. They began to harden at the same time my cock took notice and rose to the occasion. I opened my eyes to find Sean and Derrick looking down at me. They were both wearing sleep pants and, judging by the tents they were sporting, were going commando underneath.

"Mmmm," I murmured, automatically reaching up with both hands to stroke them.

"You want this?" Derrick asked as he lowered his pants, revealing his erect cock.

"Or," Sean held up the dildo, "do you want Tyler?"

My mouth went dry and I licked my lips as I looked from the real dick to the rubber one and back again. I groaned as my eyes settled on Derrick's throbbing erection.

He grinned widely, pulled the sheet off me, and straddled my upper chest, gently slapping my cheeks with his cock before running it across my lips. "You know, I've heard the word 'cock slut' before, but you take the cake. Now, open sesame."

I opened for him, rolling out my tongue like a red carpet, but he leaned back instead, holding his long, thick cock just out of my reach. I actually whined I wanted it so bad!

He smiled and got up from the bed and I got quickly to my knees, stripping off my shirt. My briefs were stretched with my erection and Sean reached over to gently squeeze and thumb the tip of my prick as I leaned in to taste Derrick.

"Nuh-uh," Derrick said with a shake of his head. "You know what to do."

I grinned and took the bottle of poppers from his outstretched hand. I took a deep sniff and then put it to the other nostril and repeated it.

"Good boy."

"Hmmm," I moaned as his hard shaft slid between my eagerly parted lips. He grabbed my hair and began to thrust, his hard dick bumping the back of my throat.

I smiled around his cock and sighed with pleasure when I felt Sean lower my briefs. I bent over, taking Derrick's cock deeper as I moved to all fours, pushing my ass out in anticipation.

The cool touch of the gel caused me to shiver as two fingers entered me, readying my hole for his cock. But it was the dildo instead.

"Fuck yourself," he instructed as he teased my hole with it.

My eyes widened, but I obediently released Derrick's dick and sat back against the headboard with my legs spread wide and my knees bent. I grinned and took the slicked-up dildo and inserted it into my ass. Where was this behavior coming from?

I groaned as I felt it slide home. I was in the center of Rachel's bed - the bed where we'd fucked so many times - screwing myself with a dildo, watching with fascination as it pistoned in and out of my ass. Sean and Derrick knelt on either side of me, their cocks out, hard and ready and waiting for me to service them.

I began sucking Derrick's dick and was really getting into it when I felt something warm and wet splash against my cheek. At the same instant, Sean grabbed me by the hair, pulling me off Derrick with an audible pop and turned my face toward him and his still spurting dick. Moments after he finished basting my face, Derrick began to come as well, and Sean turned my face so I could get hit with the full force of his ejaculate.

Derrick then reached down and flipped the switch on the base of the dildo and I cried out in ecstasy as the sensations pushed me over the edge and I shot my own load, the spurts coming so hard they spattered up to my chin.

I slumped against the headboard, gasping to catch my breath, eyes closed and face dripping with cum, as the dildo continued to buzz in my hole.

There was a noise just outside the room and I opened my eyes to see Rachel standing in the doorway with a bemused look on her face.

"Huh. I guess you guys were right. Looks like I owe you each fifty bucks."