The Two Steves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, however, we are again not alone. Erica and Brad step in and take the eastern shower. Surprisingly, the water pressure holds. Steve separates from me and his cock falls to horizontal. Erica stares.

Brad says, "Go ahead, ask!"

She looks at me and asks if she can feel it.

"I'm not its owner."

I am surprised but admire Brad's tolerance. Despite the size of his friend he is still self-confident and does not become jealous. He realizes this is a novelty to experience. Brad himself has an excellent cock; smooth and clean-cut almost pretty and in full glory. I could claim a quid-pro-quo but I'd best stay out of this.

Steve walks to the east side shower. Erica fondles him with both hands much as I had. She first sucks on her boyfriend's dick, then she turns and sucks Steve, again much as I had. Brad puts his hand on her pussy from behind and begins to massage as the water cascades over the round edges of each of the bodies.

I watch. It will be another decade before I attempt to engage in group sex or sex with women. But it is exciting to watch, so I play with myself under the warm luxurious shower.

Erica's aural expression this time is muffled as she bobs. She detaches and screams as she comes still pumping Steve with her hands. Steve, apparently recovered, also comes and not politely. The semen spurts on her face and into her open, screaming mouth. Then I come in my usual sudden, cliff-diving way. I have to balance myself with one hand on the soap dish inserted into the wall.

Again only Brad is left out of the ecstasy. It is his sacrifice for the greater good. Placated, we turn off the showers, towel off and go to our respective rooms.

The next morning I get my ski lesson at Lake Berryessa about 2+ hours away where the family ski boat is moored near the dam. We come up from the Vacaville side and stop at the Glory Hole spillway. It is an extraordinary site. Water is so powerful under the influence of gravity. The day turns out warm, we really don't need the wet suits. Erica and I shed our tops and thrill the other boaters as we ski by topless. One boat full of fellows tries to catch up to us. Eventually, a number of other females are topless on their waterskis. I guess it wasn't family day.

After that I continue to see Steve #2 occasionally at work. There was one more waterski event which included another heavenly night before, but the relationship didn't take off. Also, I never saw Steve #1 again. Events were such that I met my first husband soon after that adventurous day. We move to Sacramento. I did hear that Brad and Erica married. I don't know if they are still. I know nothing of the lives of either of the Steves.

I am glad though to have had that day to remember. Two men, one day, I would not recommend it nor discourage it to anyone but that was what I did. I think of it and smile.

12