The Ultimate Playboy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

My dreams became vivid and real. This wasn't the jumbled riot of images. This was a heavenly vision. I was kissing Kaia, filled with complete peace. But then Kaia turned and began to walk away from me, and my heart sank with the realization that she was leaving me for good.

She had been my first real attempt at love and a girlfriend, despite all the wonderful sex I'd had before her. But as she went away, I saw Marissa walking towards us. Kaia stopped when Marissa reached her, and they both looked at me for a few moments. Finally, Kaia leaned in and kissed Marissa's lips softly, rubbed her cheek, and then turned away. Marissa and I both watched Kaia walking on until her form became transparent, and in the end she vanished completely.

The baton had been passed in some way. And Marissa walked up to me, pressing those same soft lips directly to mine. It was a strange taste, as if the essence of Kaia was still on Marissa's lips, and she was sharing that essence with me.

I had adored the old girlfriend, but that did not prevent me from loving the new one. I realized I was already thinking of Marissa as my new girlfriend. Perhaps it was not fair to see her as a replacement for Kaia. Too many expectations to live up to in some ways. But it was also an advantage for Marissa as that mentality would let me open up to her so much more quickly as well.

And as I dreamed of rolling around in soft fields of green grass, kissing and making love to sweet Marissa, I felt the warmth of pleasure wrapping around my body like a blanket.

And when my eyes fluttered open into the real world, I found the warmth of that pleasure was very real. Marissa was kissing me awake with the wonderfully soft lips that I remembered so vividly, and I delighted in seeing her pretty face as I woke up. She looked like she'd already taken a shower, her hair still a little damp while she wore a simple bathrobe. And I also felt fresher, like someone had scrubbed off all the dried fluids caking my body.

But then another sensation caught my attention, and I glanced down lower to see a peroxide blonde head bobbing up and down in my lap, coating my erection in layer after layer of shiny saliva with a warm tongue. "Uh, good morning Nina."

Nina's pale blue eyes flashed up to me, and she smiled with her face still stuffed with cock. Realizing my new state of consciousness, she got up onto the bed, showing off her round D-cups and wrapping the warm flesh around my rod for a moment before straddling and mounting my shaft, groaning happily as I penetrated deeply into her body.

I groaned with her, then settled myself onto the pillow to comfortably look at Marissa, the sweet girl I was already falling in love with. We kissed briefly, but then she moved over to take one of Nina's heavy boobs into her mouth.

I leaned my head back to enjoy the view, watching Nina's wet nether lips rise and fall around my shaft. Higher up her beautiful breasts bounced with every thrust, and especially her pretty face as she enjoyed feeling our bodies joined together.

I watched happily as the two girls pleasured each other, rubbing lips against each other's skin and especially when Marissa moved up to let Nina suckle on her turgid nipples. And when Marissa hungrily returned to me I remembered that I wasn't dealing with Kaia's usual voyeuristic approach to sex. Marissa was just as eager to fuck me as her friend.

Speaking of Nina, I kept the hot blonde gyrating in my lap, my thumb flicking at her clit while I moved her hips in a wide circle with my erect pole in the middle. And I finally seized upon Marissa's light body and pulled her over my face so I could lap at the honey creaming out between her legs. This left both girls riding me and facing one another so they could continue their makeout session.

And after both girls crested over into their orgasms, Nina lifted herself up to try something new. With a careful grip, she took my nectar-coated rod and held me in place until she was able to settle her asshole over my mushroom head. And with gritted teeth, she began to sink me up her backside with a constant pressure and a few wriggles of her hips. And with a sigh, she spread her knees to the side and leaned back until her elbows were planted on the bed astride my feet, leaving a gaping pussy wide open to Marissa's gaze.

Multiple hot, bisexual, anal-sex loving babes who want to fuck my brains out. How could my life get any better?

I enjoyed my paradise, and the ladies enjoyed the wonderful sexual buzz I radiated out into their minds. Nina was in absolute rapture feeling my cock splitting her ass and Marissa's expert tongue lapping at her cunt once Marissa bent over to eat out her friend.

I'd gotten used to controlling my climactic effect, and when my balls coiled themselves, finally worn down after the tight constriction of Nina's ass muscles, I let my mind go and both Nina and Marissa cried out with joy, letting the pleasure course through them to share in my climax.

All together, we came. Marissa let her female cream out onto my face. Nina let hers out into Marissa's face. And I let my male cream issue forth and embed itself inside of Nina's anal lining.

Afterwards, we stumbled into the bathroom Marissa shared with her next door neighbor (Nina), stepping into the shower to clean ourselves up with heavy petting and repeated latherings of soap. I finally got to kiss Nina a "thank you" for this morning's exercise. And we both looked forward to future encounters as well.

But in the end, Nina went back into her room and I went with Marissa into hers. All I had were my clothes from yesterday, but I was happy to hang around while she primped in the mirror to start the day.

"I think you enjoyed that," Marissa smirked at me, looking back at my reflection through the mirror.

"Of course."

"Even though you didn't actually get inside me?"

"Well, I was hoping we'd still have more opportunities in the future."

She didn't take long to get ready, her natural beauty shining through what little makeup she did put on. "You will. If you really want to."

I held open my arms and let Marissa come join me in a warm hug. "Yes. I do."

She kissed me and giggled, the innocent girl back in her face. "So you really like me? Not just as a piece of ass?"

"Well, I do have to admit you've got a dynamite ass. But yes, I really like you, and I'm really hoping we can find more time together besides just having sex."

"Wow..." Marissa really did look thrilled, surprised, and awed all at the same time. "So I'm like, the new Kaia?"

"Well, if you want to think of it that way. But yes, Marissa. I want to see where this goes. I do have to admit, I'm not exactly the monogamy-type. But you will be the one and only one I call my girlfriend."

Marissa's eyes lit up, and her skin reddened from an arousal that had absolutely nothing to do with my effect. She was giggling like a little kid again, and I was suddenly overcome with a desire to see her in pigtails and a Catholic schoolgirl outfit. But Marissa simply launched herself at me and began to strip my clothes off once again.

She paused from devouring my face for only a moment to say, "You know, I actually called Kaia last week to make sure she was okay with me going after you. She did warn me that you were too much man for any one girl to handle, and that I was better off finding fresh sex partners for both of us rather than letting you loose on the general population." And then she kissed me again. "But right now, for at least the next couple of hours, I want you all to myself."

She didn't make me regret it.

***

"Red" body spray was selling, and fast. After a pre-release in a few select markets, word had hit the street that here was product that ACTUALLY worked. We licensed it out to several high-end retail shops, placed right alongside decent colognes like CK and Ralph Lauren to lend a bit more credibility. And the stuff was flying off the shelves. We were going to be rich.

***

NEXT PART 4