The Ultimate Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Halima, you do it Sammi."

"Do what?"

"Take Halima's bra off and show me her lovely tits."

My heart was pounding as I squatted opposite Halima our eyes locked. I looked down at her breasts with the bra cups clinging to them and the bra strap hanging down. She smiled encouragingly.

"Go on Sammi" she whispered.

My hands really were shaking as I put my arms out and took hold of the thin material of her bra. Inevitably, as I did that the back of my fingers rubbed against the soft flesh of her breasts. I felt Halima's body jerk and heard her gasp as I touched her. That only lasted a second or two for quickly I pulled the bra away from her breasts.

"Mmmm now aren't they lovely?" Ahmed said from the mic on the iPad through the TV screen.

"Yes" I whispered my gaze transfixed on the two, brown orbs hanging down a little onto the slight bulge of Halima's tummy.

The feelings and sensations I had reminded me of the brief moments I had with Stephanie back at university. Steph's tits were nearly as big as Halima's, but being many years younger they were firmer, didn't sag as much and were slightly more pert if that term can really be applied to a double D rack, as Stephanie jokingly called them.

"Touch them Sammi" I heard Ahmed croak from the mic.

Whilst Halima and I had been getting closer and closer since Ahmed had taken me as his wife two, we had not done anything overtly sexual when we were alone together. Sure, there had been moments of sexual intimacy when we were making love with Ahmed, but not when he was absent. We hadn't discussed it, but I suspected that Halima felt the same as I did and that if we did anything 'behind his back' that would be tantamount to us being unfaithful to our mutual husband. I suspected that he too would look unfavourably on his two wives having sex together without him. Clearly, though Ahmed did not consider us becoming increasing intimate with each other in his presence, both virtual and reality, as being anything untoward, but then it seemed neither of us minded either.

My eyes locked on Hali and having great awareness of Ahmed watching us via the cam I slowly reached out towards her. I didn't know which way to touch them at first. I hesitated with my hands a few inches from the large orbs pointing upwards and my fingers spread. I saw Halima smile knowingly and that made me realise with a bit of a jolt that she was more experienced in this than me. I didn't know what to make of that, but that was pushed out of my mind by her taking my hands, turning them so they pointed downwards and then placed them on her breasts. With her hands beneath mine she squeezed and that made me squeeze her. The feeling was wonderful and a little sigh escaped from my mouth.

"Mmmmm that's lovely Sammi" Halima said quietly, but loud enough for our husband to hear.

And indeed it was lovely. The sensations, both physically and emotionally that were being created by my touch on such an intimate and womanly part of her body were amazing. Ahmed watching what we were doing added something, actually a great deal to the whole atmosphere, although that was difficult either, to quantify or, describe.

As I cupped and caressed, squeezed and stroked her, so I watched mesmerised as Halima's hands slowly reached out for me. The feelings as she did to me almost exactly what I was doing to her simply multiplied those I was already experiencing. I could feel my orgasm starting and I heard a deep sigh and a little grunt slip from my mouth.

Halima shuffled forward nearer to me, her big breasts wobbling enticingly as she did. She put her hands on my shoulders and rather awkwardly as our legs got in the way, she pulled me to her, although my hands were still holding her tits; it was almost as they were glued to them. As her hands slid down my back so I removed mine and slipped them round her waist the quite obvious excess flesh of her 'spare tyre' not being the least bit off-putting. She pulled me towards her and our breasts squashed together with hers engulfing mine completely. It was a heady feeling to have my tits squashed by another pair.

"Kiss her Sammi" Ahmed whispered.

I glanced at the cam and saw Ahmed nod so I kissed her. It turned into a long, teasing and passionate kiss with both of us sucking on the other's upper and lower lips in turn and probing inside the other's mouth with our tongues. In some ways, the kissing seemed to be more intimate and made us closer than the earlier breast caressing or even the merging of our nipples and flesh.

At last we broke. I think it was Ahmed speaking that broke the spell that we had drifted into.

"That is truly beautiful ladies" we both heard, glancing up at the same time.

Ahmed was now standing. Looking directly into his cam he reached down, grasped the dish dash just below his hips and pulled it upwards. I was pleased he didn't do it slowly like a male stripper for that never works with men, as it does with women. He was gloriously erect and posed for us for a few moments as he ran his fingertips up and down the thick length of the smooth, hard flesh we both knew so well. He sat on a chair right in front of the cam.

"Sit on the end of the bed."

We did as he asked. Halima slipped her arm round my shoulders and I snaked mine round her waist. We looked at our husband as he started rubbing his lovely cock.

"Ok ladies join in" he said huskily.

I wasn't sure whether he meant for us to rub each other or just ourself so I hesitated, waiting for Halima. When I saw her slip her hand between her legs I did the same. We both rubbed our pussies outside our bikini panties; it felt wonderful. That was not simply because I was stimulating my clit, but also I realised because I was being watched by my husband and co-wife and I was watching them. All of my senses were being invigorated simultaneously.

Ahmed was using long, slow strokes on his thick cock that in my aroused state looked even more desirable than it usually did, even when it was in my hand or mouth. Halima's hand was inside her panties and mine was rubbing right on my clit through the thin material.

"Take them off" he grunted. "Show me your cunts."

The use of the c word can be so off-putting and vulgar sounding, but can also sound wonderful. As used by Ahmed in these circumstances it sounded perfect. We both wriggled our bikini panties down our legs and off and then masturbated our naked pussies and clits in front of the others.

It was without a shadow of a doubt the most erotic situation I had ever encountered. It made me think and wonder at just where this amazing relationship would go for it really was becoming the ultimate threesome.