The Un-niversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her muscles still jumped and jolted, ever so slightly.

She was gasping and hiccupping, her breath broken and splintered.

But she was finally coming down.

And she felt her body relax, like it hadn't relaxed in maybe her entire life. And she felt her son's cum dripping from her pussy, as he finally dislodged his cock from her. And she felt empty--so empty--from letting go of the most amazing dick she had ever gotten to fuck her. And then she felt her baby boy let himself fall over and stumble softly over her before laying down to her side, the one she couldn't see.

And then, after a minute or two of catching her breath, she suddenly passed out.

---------------------------------------------------

Dr. Boudreaux had been right, thought Natalie. She needed to re-connect with her womanhood. She needed to move past her motherhood.

And she had gotten the 'mother' fucked right out of her. Her son had done it. And who could be possibly better for the job?

"Mom?" her daughter asked her, taking her out of her thoughts.

Sex was all she had in her thoughts anymore.

"Yes, sweetheart?" said Natalie, turning towards the passenger's side with a surprised smile.

"Were you even listening to me?" Corinne complained "I was saying we should have another group call next week, after dad gets home!" she said, as her mother made its way into the airport's parking lot.

It had only been an hour or so since they finished the family call with her father, but it was time for her flight back to college.

"Yes, of course, honey!" answered Natalie, her plastic smile not really convincing anyone but Corinne, who could have done with a bit more sincere enthusiasm--but was fine with a simple 'yes', too.

She glanced to the back seat, where her brother was sitting.

"You'll make sure she does it, right?" she pleaded "I'm going to miss you guys so much..." she lamented.

"Yeah, of course, Cori!" her brother reassured her "visiting is a no-go since the long weekend is over, but a call is no problem". The way he smiled as he said it... it made Corinne's heart overflow. It made the prospect of leaving so much harder.

She turned back again to look forward, so that her eyes wouldn't tear up.

"Do you need our help taking stuff to your gate?" asked her mom, as they finished parking, turning around to face her with another strange smile.

"What?" said Corinne, in loud surprise, and her brother jumped in.

"Mom, the idea was to wait for Cori to board" he said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I thought- yeah!" his sister agreed, with less patience in her tone than her brother had shown.

"Oh, of course, honey!" said his mom, undoing her seatbelt and looking back at him with the same plastic smile.

She didn't look back at Corinne as she got out of the car.

---------------------------------------------------

After an orange juice and an iced tea at one of the airport cafes, the trio made their way to Corinne's gate.

It was a bit of a walk towards her particular terminal, so Corinne took the chance to hang out with her little brother for a little bit more.

The pair was lagging behind, anyways. Their mom walked in front of them. Seemed to be in a bit more of a hurry than them both.

"Mooom!" had complained Corinne "airplanes never leave you behind anymore! They call you on the intercom!"

She had just whined some non-answer and changed exactly nothing about her pace, like she always did.

Tsk. Had their mom always been so spoiled? Corinne wondered--a bit annoyed.

"God" she started whispering to her brother "mom sure can be a pain, huh?" she snickered, under her breath. Making a face and shaking her head.

"Oh?" answered her brother, turning his head "yeah" he snickered "yeah..." he repeated, a bit surprised by the question "totally a pain".

Corinne didn't buy it.

Whatever had happened during that stupid dinner? Why were they all... buddy-buddy all of a sudden? No more quarreling at all? Even at her obvious... 'ditzy' bullshit? Even with the way she had unbuttoned her blouse specifically to make her tits look better for that waiter to see?

Had Corinne's plan really worked?

"I mean, could you believe the way she was flirting with that stupid waiter? Did she always do it and we just never noticed? Is it just because dad is not here?" she whispered his way again. Trying to fish for something more, if it was there.

And, from the corner of her green eyes, she saw her brother's face change. All of a sudden, at first--but then reeeally slowly.

"What... flirting?" he asked, carrying nothing in his unbothered tone "What do you mean?" he went on.

But Corinne wasn't listening for his tone, exactly. Or his words. She was listening a bit past that. She was Eren's sister, after all.

And this time, Corinne did buy what she heard. There was no hiding that.

"Didn't you notice? Maybe it was while you went to the bathroom..." she wondered out loud, and the image brought back some memories for her brother. Of leaving his mother alone for a bathroom break, and everything going to shit. Not that Corinne could know, of course.

"...but didn't you catch how she undid the first few buttons of her blouse? It was then." She finished, under her breath. But looking at her brother with sharp, curious eyes. Trying catch something. Trying to see the eyes she saw before, when their mom was really being a... 'ditz'.

And they showed up. Not quite anger in them. Something else.

But they got to baggage check. And with that, they caught up to their mom. And so, her subtle line of questioning could no longer continue, sadly.

"Oh no, there's such a long line!" pouted their mother, as soon as they caught up.

There was indeed something of a line at baggage check, so they couldn't say their goodbyes right away. Instead, Corinne got in line and they said some initial goodbyes--but her mom and brother stayed, to wait out the line. This way, they could wave their goodbyes after she went past checkup. Throw a few kisses back and forth.

It wasn't the best way to say goodbye, but at least it was something--thought Corinne. A bit heartbroken, still, at having spent almost a week together with her family members and having gotten to enjoy nearly none of them.

She took a long breath to prevent her tears from acting up, and moved along in her line, and away from her annoying mom and her beautiful, lovely brother.

She would miss her brother so much.

---------------------------------------------------

As soon as Corinne was out of ear, Eren came closer to their mother.

"What was that with the waiter?" he demanded, lowering his voice enough for it not to carry, but making no attempt to hide his annoyance.

His mom spared a glance towards her oldest daughter, slowly shambling away inside the line.

"Oooh, so you did notice..." his mom answered, slowly turning her head his way, with the most annoying smile he had seen from her yet. It was such a biting smile.

Corinne didn't care to remember it, but their mom hadn't talked up the waiter while Eren was in the bathroom. She had talked him up while Eren was on his phone, listening to a bunch of voice messages.

"I was wondering if you still had eyes for your dear mom, now that our date is over..." she whispered, the challenge in her voice too evident. Made evident. It was the point.

Eren looked at her. Standing next to him, all demure--in a short denim jacket, over a summer blouse and a long, flowy skirt; with her mane of curls made into a messy low bun and her bangs kept in check by her pulled-up sunglasses.

She was looking straight into his eyes. Just like she had the previous night, so many times.

He saw a sort of fire in them. Kind of like... anger.

Kind of like anger, but not quite.

"Do you think he liked my tits as much as you do?" his mom asked him, the smile on her lips never faltering. For even a second.

She crossed her arms across her belly, underneath her breasts, and it pushed them up and to the front. Made her cleavage even more delicious. Even more obscene.

"Maybe he liked them more?" she said, making a point of turning them towards them in offer. Speaking in a low whisper that brought back more memories to her son's mind than an onlooker would have figured. A fake giggle punctuated the insult.

Because Eren did think it was meant as an insult.

"The house is going to be empty..." she continued, her whisper growing harsher "but only until Monday, you know? When your dad comes back..."

Eren tried sparing a glance towards his sister, but could barely manage to see her shadow before needing to turn and address his mother again.

"I was hoping..." she continued, not sparing a moment nor giving any more time to the airport or their occasion "I was hoping you'd skip school tomorrow..." she said, taking a small step towards him, daring him to step away, daring him to move away, as her tits and her cleavage were--subtly but surely--thrust into him.

Eren looked towards his sister, who was thankfully looking away. Had their mom forgotten she was there?

He could feel her thigh grazing against his leg, as her perfume inundated his nostrils. The same perfume she had been wearing only a night ago. Had she put it on just now? She hadn't been wearing it in the car.

"I could call the school, let them know you can't make it..." she went on, tilting her head slightly. Trying to coax a response from her younger son, as the inside of her thigh softly bumped against his knee.

Her younger son, who was now struggling to keep his erection in place without calling too much attention to it. They were in public, after all. And his older sister just smiled towards him--from the long, shambling line she was still trapped in.

It was taking all the teenager had to keep checking on her progress.

"And maybe tomorrow, when the sun is up again... I could wear that bikini for you..." Eren heard his mom moan, and he turned just in time to see her bite her lower lip while letting her eyes drown in his. Her lips were glistening with desire. Her mouth was gaping open as her breath started picking up. Her eyes desperate to find his as he tried to find a moment to check on his sister...

It was only a second, but he managed to glance towards his sister once again.

But Corinne looked away, this time. And not just that, but she turned her head away. Hadn't their eyes met, for a moment?

Had she- had she seen something?

And then Eren felt his mom's lips grazing his ear.

"And... if you want, you can strip it off while that fat-fuck next door watches us from his window!" his mom suggested in a whisper, her voice thick with hunger, on the verge of breaking.

And by the time Corinne finally reached the end of the line, she spun around to find no one was there anymore.

Her mom had disappeared. And her brother had left with the woman she'd become.

---------------------------------------------------

On Friday afternoon, Dr. Boudreaux's cellphone rang.

"Hello?" she picked up.

"Dr. Bodreaux? Hello" the voice on the other side of the line said. It was Alex Feinman. He sounded echo-y. The long distance was getting in the way. But Gabrielle already knew what this was about.

"Your connection isn't the best, Mr. Feinman" she warned.

"I know, sorry. I'm just calling to confirm our session, today. I can do zoom no problem, so I can make it." He explained.

So, he hadn't even heard. Gabrielle gritted her teeth.

"Oh, you haven't talked to Natalie?" she asked, her tone as jovial as she could make it, but knowing the answer already "Eren has apparently come down with a bad case of the flu, so she's cancelling on us today" she explained "to take care of him".

"The flu? She didn't tell me..." answered Alex, with a tad of exasperation in his voice. Gabrielle could hear him sigh.

He grunted again before continuing.

"Sorry for the... anger, doctor. I had already made space in my schedule so it's something of a bother..." he explained.

He didn't need to, thought Gabrielle. Such an earnest man. It made her want to sigh as well.

She bottled it up.

"Well, Mr. Feinman... if you want to come yourself, we can still keep the appointment--and zoom is no problem--but keep in mind that-" she started, but didn't get to finish.

"No, no, no; there's no need, Doctor" interrupted Alex "I book these appointments because she asks me to, you know? So, if she can't even find an hour..." he grumbled, before catching himself and his temper with a resigned chuckle.

Gabrielle gave a chuckle of her own in response. In commiseration, really.

"I'm sorry, Doctor" her patient sighed "It's just- she can't find an hour?" he asked again, incredulous.

And he was right to, thought Gabrielle. It was an unbelievable situation. If it was just the flu... after all, the boy was eighteen. But that was the story she was told, so that's the story she reported. It made her want to pull out her hair, but by now she knew it's what she had to do. For the mental health of her patients.

After another sigh, her patient kept going.

"I guess you were right, though. It would do Natalie well to stop mothering him so much!" he laughed.

Gabrielle laughed along, as she knew she should. She had gotten so good at this, in such a short time.

It made her want to scream.

But she couldn't. She had to keep it inside. Unlike Natalie.

Natalie was at liberty to scream, right then. Inside her husband's empty home, where no one but their son could hear her. Rather than the doctor's office, it was there that Natalie was busy letting go of her mothering. Reconnecting with her woman side.

You could hear the moans from the living room, where you would have found a denim jacket, a light summer blouse and a long skirt discarded next to the sofa, alongside Eren's pants. Natalie's bra was behind the backrest, while Eren's underwear was still on the coffee table. No one had picked any of it up.

At least Natalie's panties were in her car.

Eren's room was a total mess. There was a wet spot in the middle of the bed, and the gaming chair had been carried across the room during Thursday night. There was a negligee in the floor, next to his bed--right next to the bed cover, which had fallen and pooled next to the corner.

Eren wasn't in his room at the time, however. And Natalie hadn't yet been to pick up the laundry, or make the bed.

No. Right then, they were in the master room of the house. The room where Alex and Natalie usually slept. On top of the bed.

Naked and drenched in sweat, her voice coarse, the mom had been letting go of mothering Eren nonstop since morning. Leaning back and grabbing onto his thighs for balance, she was mounted on top of him--her ass shaking and jiggling obscenely as she grinded and slammed herself on his dick. By now, the mother and son fucked one another like a well-oiled machine.

Gone was the shame and the shock and the awe. The mother was enjoying herself. And the son was enjoying her right back.

They were both at peace with just enjoying one another. Their bodies. Their sex. And the grunts and the moans and the hisses were all in good fun. In joy and in pleasure.

Natalie's body was sore. Her muscles ached from Wednesday night, and Thursday night, and now Friday morning, and... what time was it? Had they been all afternoon at it, too?

She stopped wondering once her baby boy pulled her into him, lifting her back and using her weight as leverage to use his own back, and roll his dick even harder into her.

He was just showing off, she thought. Having fun. She was so glad. They were both so glad.

"HO! HOO! HO!" she spat out, in what could have been barks, as her breath was pushed from her lungs by her son's beautiful, hard thrusts. As she dropped all pretenses and made love to the cock inside her.

The room was a mess. The sheets were wet and strewn about. It all reeked of sex. They had barely left the bed--never mind the room--and she had cum more times than she could count.

Her red bikini was still in her closet. She hadn't worn it for him yet. They hadn't gotten a moment to play around like that, other than waking him up with the negligee. But she wasn't worried. They would. They still had all Saturday, and all Sunday for them to explore her womanhood, together.

And then every day after that.

It had taken twenty years of marriage, but she was finally enjoying herself properly in bed. Really being shown who she was. How loud she liked to scream. And the kind of grunts a good dicking could get out of her. And as she bounced on her beautiful son's cock--with her tongue hanging out of her mouth, and her eyes rolled back into her skull--she wasn't really thinking about her husband, or her anniversary.

Or her daughter.

She was just thinking about her cunt. And the beautiful, fat dick that could make her cum like no one else. And how much she loved him, for having re-connected her to her womanhood.

Thank God for therapy. Dr. Boudreaux was worth every penny.

*****************************************

1...5678910