The Undeniable Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's...fine by me."

"And after tonight, everything goes back to normal, got it? I'm your mom and you're my son. This doesn't happen again. Are you sure you can handle that, sweety?"

Overwhelmed by burning desire, and amazed how lucky I was, I snaked my hands around my mother's waist and pressed her against me with my boner trapped between us.

"Can you?" I boldly asked drunken with lust.

"Noah..."

And so, in the heat of the moment, I gently moved in and gave her our first kiss. Despite that I have taken her by surprise, her luscious lips responded in kind as a reward for my recklessness. A few tender smooches later, her arms embraced me around my back and behind my neck, adding a little pressure on the kisses that we were exchanging. My hold on her got tighter as we were savoring every second of it with our eyes closed and our lips pursuing each other and smacking repetitively. Eager to have more than my mother's mouth to kiss, I shared one last peck with her before I slowly diverted my affection on her soft neck to her collarbone.

"You smell so good!" I murmured, inhaling the sweetness of her perfume.

"Hahhh!" my mom moaned, thrilled by my wet kisses that were now peppering the top half of her breasts both cupped in my hands. "You're not bad at all, honey."

But before I could go any further, she put her hands on my shoulders and kindly pushed back, stopping me on my tracks.

"Let me take it from here."

And before I could ask what she meant by that, my smiling mom sank down with her fingers sensually trailing down my body until she was on her knees at my feet. This must be a dream. And if it was, I don't want to wake up any time soon. This can't be happening. I must be hallucinating or something. And yet here I am, more or less incredulously watching my clearly aroused mother, sneaking her manicured digits inside the waistband of my shorts. She barely even hesitated when she yanked it right passed my hips.

"Ooh!" she moaned in surprise at the emergence of my dick that was released like a spring door stopper. "Well...you have certainly...grown."

And thus without adding another word, she grabbed my rigid, seven inches boner with one hand and began to stroke it back and forth to my delight.

"Mmhh!" I hummed, feeling good already judging by how she was actually jerking me off, like an expert by slowly flicking her wrist.

The way the foreskin was moving as one with her closed fingers was a mesmerizing site to behold. She then got into a good rhythm at the optimum of pleasurable.

"I hope this doesn't feel too good, sweet heart," my mom said, enjoying herself.

"I can take it...it's just...kind of intense...you know...since it's your...hand."

"Hmm...Okay then. I guess I'll use something else."

And upon saying that, she surprised me for the second or third time this night by granting me a sweet peck on the tip of my fleshy spear before she lowered her mouth and gave it a good lick across the shaft to my pink mushroom by the tip of her tongue.

Before I knew it, my sweet mother wrapped her crimson lips around my sex until she slowly engulfed it deep into her mouth, like a hotdog. Though I held on with my feet anchored on the soft flooring, I was so taken aback and stimulated that I vividly jolted my head backwards and chanted, eyes closed as if I was never given a blowjob before. In fact, I have had plenty of those before from my ex, but this was different.

My mom was way smoother and gentle while working my thick cue stick with both her hand and her mouth, each performing as one to stroke, lick and suck my cock real good. My legs were shaking a little as I put my left hand on the nap of her neck and enjoyed the show that my lover of a mother was putting out with flying colors.

By the time that she got used to the size of my cock, her head was by then moving faster while pushing and pulling her mouth sealed tight around half of my shaft all moist up by her saliva. I still can't believe this is happening for real. I never would've thought that this could happen out of the bleu so fast.

"Ahh...Mom! Your mouth feels...so good!"

As if encouraged by the compliment, she was eying up at me like she was possessed by a hunger that made her blow me even faster, so fast that even her breast were bouncing back and forth at the accelerated rate. The sensation was too much. It's coming, and it's coming hard!

"Oh, fffuck...ahh!!"

And just like that, losing total control, I unintentionally bucked my whole dick in my mother's mouth and cam more violently and abundantly than expected. Slow and steady upon draining me, she then pulled out until her experienced tongue arrived in last to brush my nut. I barely had a glimpse of the pool of sperm that had filled her cheeks before she closed her lips, not letting a single drop slip out.

"Mom!" I cried out, alarmed by what I've done.

Yet instead of being mad at me, she simply raised a finger, indicating me to kindly give her a minute and to stay put. Thus, with a mouth full of cum, she rose back on her heels and walked around me to leave the chamber and go for the bathroom.

"Mom!" I called again towards the corridor in my need to atone. "Are you mad at me?"

"It's fine, Noah," she finally replied after hearing her spit out my load assumingly into the sink. "I'm not angry with you, sweety. But just so you know; it's rude to do what you did in a girl's mouth without asking first."

"Sorry about that."

And for a minute, all I could hear was the sound of her using a mouth wash to cleanse all traces of sperm to then spit it all again into the sink.

"I told you," my mom reminded me, confidently as she came back all fresh and clean with her hands now tenderly gripping after my elbows. "It's okay. So...do you wanna keep going or..."

"Keep going?!" I almost stammered upon my relief that all is good before my confidence came back to me. "I thought we were just getting started."

"Okay then," she grinned actually excited to pick up where we left off. "So, do you want me to use my mouth again to get you...hard?"

"No, I wanna eat your pussy."

"NOAH!" she suddenly yelled, blushing redder than an apple by the word I used.

"What? You said we aren't just mom and son tonight. I'm just being honest with you. I wanna make you feel good too."

"Okay...well...just don't use that word around me again. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"So do you want me to..."

"Take off your dress," I finished her sentence just as I was pulling off my tank-top over my head.

"Oh...okay," my mom wavered a little as she was checking out my fit, 19 year old body with neat, chiseled muscles. "But...why don't you do it for me instead?"

And as she was asking, she turned around to show me the zipper of her dress behind her. More than happy to oblige, my hands were trembling yet again before I grasped my mother by the hip and pinched the fly of the zipper, steadying myself in the process. Without rushing it, I slowly unzipped the red dress, tracing it down until the sexy line of her arched back became bare for me alone to see.

And as easily as throwing a towel, the gown fell on the floor to pile up at her feet. Her dark red panties could barely contain the lower half of her beautiful ass as I sooner noticed with a big, dumb smile on my face. And her lovely love handles are all too inviting for me not to cherish them. I was then certain that my head was going to explode the moment she twirled around to face me in all her glory with her right hand after her voluptuous hip.

"Wow, Mom!" I breathed, fascinated. "You're so..."

It's almost just like in the bathroom earlier, only this time, I can fully admire my half naked mother without hiding. Her waist and midsection are indeed chubby and flatteringly so, including her arms. But it's her mouthwatering tits that caught my attention the most once more. Even without a bra to encase them, they still look as delicious, big and round like a ripe fruit. Not to mention her harden nipples surrounded by egg-sized and peach pink areolas. It's like a wet dream that was becoming true.

"Don't tell me you didn't already steal a look in the bathroom earlier," my mom smirked at my horny reaction.

"Honestly, all I saw was your glorious backside."

"It's not quite glorious anymore. My butt has gotten so big."

"I like it," I fully confessed to my mother's content smile accompanied by a cocked eyebrow, showing her amusement.

"You like big butts?"

"I like yours."

And to emphasize my point, I took her back in my arms and delivered another kiss that she welcomed naturally with a soft moan.

"Don't quit your day job, Mom," I added soothingly with a fistful of her ass in each hand that I slipped behind her back.

Her tits were then pleasingly mashed up against my pecs as we were sharing more kisses while timidly putting some tongue into it. I was exceedingly becoming possessive over her butt cheeks the way my fingers were clutching and squeezing after her meaty buns that I wanted to explore. We were breathing deeper through the lack of air that we were barely allowing ourselves to inhale before my mom ended the sensual make out in one flicker of her tongue.

"How about we take this to the bed?" she whispered to me at the peak of her arousal

"Okay."

Thus, she backed away step by step while leading me by the hand until she got rid of her high heels and turned her back on me to settle her knees on the mattress and bend forward to crawl on all-fours over the coverage of her large bed. My captivation on my mother's ass was instantaneous. Each swaying movement she was making with an appealing, arched spine was obviously intended to amplify the size her sexy and voluminous heart-shaped butt for my eyes to feast on.

Once again, I couldn't believe that we are really going to cross the line even further. It feels as if the mere idea of committing one of the most forbidden of taboos in the world was drowning all my morals just to satiate my hunger for this hot milf. And that hot milf is my mom, comfortably seated between her pillows with her back against the headboard, looking right at me with a sultry glare that I couldn't and wouldn't escape even if my life depended on it.

"C'mere, champ!" she called with a seductive gesture of her finger, beckoning me to come and take what I want.

"Yes, ma'am!" I gladly accepted the invitation and joined my mother on her love nest.

And like an animal in heat, I was on her in no time on my knees, kissing the side of her throat and fondling her naked breasts to my heart's content.

"Ahh!" she moaned at the thrilling pleasure that I was meticulously giving her.

Despite my lack of experience in the way of loving-making, I have watched enough porn to decipher what a woman basically needs. And in my eagerness to prove it, I went down and took one breast in each hand and planted my open mouth on my mom's right nipple.

And as I was licking and sucking the sensitive spot, my left handed thumb was busy playing and circling around the second nipple. I was in heaven.

"Oohhh, sweety!" she howled. "Just like that!"

And like the dutiful son that I am, I switched sides to engulf and wet that very same nipple with just as much care. Mom was getting so much in heat that she was one handedly holding and caressing my head with short, dark, dirty-blond hair as if to breastfeed me. It took me a little while of pleasuring and swapping between breasts before I relented and lay down to leave a trail of kisses down the compacted fat of her belly.

"Hey, mom," I called by the time that I arrived between the trunks of her thighs still clad in stockings to then rise up back on my knees. "Can you move closer and lay on your back?"

"Hmm?" she hummed, intrigued, but knowing at the same time. "What for?"

"It'll make it easier to...you know...take off your underwear."

And for a moment there, as if she needed to reflect on my proposition, she pouted her unblemished red lips adorably while looking at me alluringly with her eyes that were glistening like the marbles that I used to play with as a kid.

"Okay, eager beaver," she finally consented right before sliding her butt forward by pushing herself on her arms to then lay down with the back of her head settled on a pillow. "How's this?"

"Perfect," I uttered in the struggle to keep my excitement under control.

Thus, with her legs held high in parallel and her feet pointed at the ceiling, I reached out to grab the hem of her plus size panties and tugged after the garment to slide it passed her hips, crotch and beyond before I could discard it over my shoulder.

Her legs were motionless until she graciously bent her knees and parted her thick thighs open. It was spectacular, almost just as much as having a treasure chest open for me, but better...much better.

Her naked vagina was shaven nice and clean and her slit must be four inches long with lips so wet and swollen that It resembles a delicate, pink flower that is about to bloom at the light of the sun.

"Do you...do you always shave it like that?" I asked, now blushing like hell. "Cause I really like it."

"Not usually," mom answered almost casually with her hands behind her head. "Just on special occasions when I think Kevin might actually be here."

"Special occasions? How often do you and..."

"Shush you, enough talking. Let's do this before I change my mind."

"I wouldn't wait for a special occasion."

"I bet you wouldn't," she grinned.

"I'd be here for you," I continued with my hands encircling her left thigh and my lips kissing the silky texture of her sheer black stocking that felt smooth to the touch. "Anytime you need me."

"This...is a one-time thing, Noah. Or have you already forgo...ohh!"

Sharply interrupted by my finger that had traced up her slit from bottom to top, another moan escaped my mother's breath as my vaginal feast began with my face on her nether region in between her wide spread thighs.

"Oh my!" she gasped as soon as I slipped my tongue throughout the entire length of her sopping, gashed petals.

I was by then consuming the matured pussy with a needy appetite while holding my whining mom with my left hand clenched on her plumped love handle, and the other one back on one breast for my fingers to softly play with. I was so hooked on the salty flavor and the texture of her sweet female nectar that I almost couldn't stop until I did.

"What are you doing?" my mother asked, breathing as if in labor as I retreated my hands so that I can use both thumbs to split open her vertical lips. "Noah! You don't have to spread it that faaahhh!!"

And just like that, a shocking jolt shot out from her vagina and spread all over her body once my slithering tongue made direct contact with her buzzing, private spot. As I was just getting started, I kept on probing deeper into her carnal flesh, slurping and bobbing up and down between her clit and her bladder. Our eyes then met, gazing at each other in our shared lust. She had a feverish look on her face while cooing none-stop and gasping so much and so deeply that her stomach and her tits were heaving like crazy.

"Oh my...god!" my mom wailed the moment her arms broke off from behind her head to take a firm grip on the bed sheets. "OHH YEAHH!!!"

And thus, her entire body convulsed in a violent orgasm that made her so tense and rigid that I could only assume that she didn't had a proper one for weeks or maybe even months. Upon the relief of her climax, I never felt happier for her as I raised myself and knelt at her side while her head was stuffed on her fluffy pillow, and her legs were haphazardly splayed. However, my need to keep the pleasure going overtook me as if I was on a mission. So I extended my right arm to guide my hand on her pussy and inserted two fingers inside the opening from where I was once born.

Like scratching off a stubborn stain from a dish, (without applying the nails of course) the phalanx of my two digits were smoothly rubbing and delicately raking the fleshy ceiling of her wet tunnel.

"Noah!" my mom exhaled euphorically weary, yet still verging for a new climax. "I'm almost...stop!"

And as she said so, putting her left hand on the back of mine, I relented without questioning even with my fingers still inside her.

"Enough foreplay," she hoarsely added while caressing my face with her free hand before briefly taking a gentle hold on my balls. "Time for the real thing...are you ready?"

"Flip over," I said without hesitation with a head full of anticipation.

Mom merely blinked once as if impressed by the boldness of my confidence before a grin stretched her pouty lips as a sign of appreciation.

"Okay," she confirmed to me right before she pushed herself up to turn over on her stomach and extend a hand to a small nightstand on the left side of the bed. "Let me just get a condom and we'll be good to go."

"Are you serious?"

"Yyyes," she answered, now frowning at me, puzzled by the question that was kind of stupid of me to even ask. "I'm very serious. What happens if you get me pregnant, huh?"

"I'll pull out."

"You'll pull out? How can I even trust you to pull out after what happened with the blowjob I gave you?"

"I told you I was sorry for that," I replied apologetically after laying a hand on the round mound of her left butt cheek so soft and warm to fondle beneath my palm and fingers. "You've been so awesome. I would never betray your trust like that. Besides, this is my only chance to have your nice, hot, beautiful body against mine. I don't want anything to dull that feeling."

Taken by my words that were so genuine and honest, my mother's expression softened once again with her eyes shining and her left reddened cheek half hidden behind a drape of hair. And so without being too forceful, I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her matronly ass to have my boner nested on the deep canyon of her crack while straddling her cozy thighs. She offered no resistance at all, yelping cheerfully and laughing like a little girl playing a game to end up resting on her elbows while looking at me from the corner of her eye.

"And I want..."

"What do you want?" mom purred, wishing to hear it.

"I want to be as close to you as possible," I spilled out the truth, narrowly sandwiching my dick between her delicious buns.

"Oh, is that so. Just unprotected sex with your fertile mother? No big deal?"

"Please?" I pretended to act like a good boy pleading for a cool new toy.

"Hmmm," she hummed thoughtfully, looking at the lamp on the nightstand before she then began to crawl forward as I let her go to stand solely on my knees again. "You know...it seems like whenever I get just a glass of wine in me...sometimes...I can be talked into doing almost anything."

And by saying that, my mom who I love very much was by then settled into position on all-fours with one hand holding one ass cheek apart to reacquaint me to her pussy bellow the tight star of her anus.

"Wow!" I uttered truly amazed and fascinated. "I think my heart just skipped a beat."

"Just put it in there, silly!" she chuckled playfully.

"Alright, here we go."

Thus as I moved in behind her, I was shaking like a leaf again as I was both excited and somehow terrified. This is totally crazy! How did it come to this? Was it just the wine or something else? Whatever the case, I suddenly felt as if an invisible barrier was holding me back from doing the one thing that cannot be undone. Yet with sheer will, I ignored it and put my left hand on her rump while using the other one to grab the base of my cock and align the shaft right where it needs to go.

"Noah!" my mom called with a reassuring tone coupled with her honeyed voice in addition to the understanding look in her eyes peering at me. "I hope you don't feel pressured to keep going. I don't want us to regret what we..."