The Unexpected Encounter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music started playing and everyone scurried to their spots in the pews. Some guy got up and started singing, and Drake freaked out a little when everyone in the building started singing right along with him. Apparently everyone but him knew all the words to that one. After that song finished they sang another one, but that time they put the words to the song up on a big screen. Not that he had any intention to sing along, but it wasn't quite as creepy with the words up on the screen.

Once the singing concluded an older gentleman in a nice suit walked up to the front and began talking into the mic.

"As you all know, this week is pastor appreciation week," he said. Drake thought he was a little presumptuous for assuming they "all" knew that. "So Pastor Conners and Mrs. Conners, would you please join me up here? We've taken up a collection and got you something we think you will really enjoy."

Drake couldn't believe it when he saw Wendy walk up to the front of the church with her husband. Holy shit! Her husband was the pastor of the church he fucked her in. Granted, they fucked in the office and not in the sanctuary, but it still happened in the church. He was so caught off guard by it all, he didn't even hear what they bought them. There were a few words said while they were up there, but he was lost in his thoughts and didn't hear anything.

A few minutes later the pastor was alone at the podium and told everyone to be seated. Drake took his seat and tried to find Wendy without drawing any attention to himself. He missed which direction she walked when she left, and he couldn't see her in any of the front pews. When the pastor began to pray Drake looked a little harder, but he also was looking for other people who hadn't bowed their head or closed their eyes.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed some movement by the door to his left. He turned to look and was a little surprised to see Wendy waving her hand. When he looked at her she gestured for him to come to her. Everyone was praying with their eyes closed, so he figured he wouldn't distract anyone by getting up and waking out quietly. When he got to her she had the gifts they had given her in her arm, pressed to her chest.

"Come with me real fast before they stop praying," she whispered, turning to walk toward her office. "What are you even doing here?"

"I honestly just wanted to see you," he replied. "I hadn't planned to talk to you, or your husband, who also just happens to be your boss. Why didn't you tell me the pastor, who was on a trip, was also your husband?"

"What we were doing was bad enough," she answered. "I thought it seemed way worse if I told you the whole story, so I omitted one pretty big detail."

"Where are we going?" he asked, realizing they were clearly walking back to her office. Surely she didn't want him to fuck her during the middle of the church service with the sanctuary full of people.

"I just need to drop this stuff off in his office and then I need to get back out there," she answered. "You need to get going now that you've seen me and got your fix."

He followed her into her husband's office and closed and locked the door behind him. She set the stuff down on the desk and he walked up behind her. He placed his hands on her well shaped ass and leaned in towards her.

"I have not had my fix yet," he whispered. "And, I don't believe we snuck back here together just to drop that stuff off."

She leaned back into him, confirming his suspicions, and turned her face towards his. He pressed his lips against hers and his hands immediately went on their adventures. His left moved from her ass to her left breast, massaging it through her dress and bra. His right moved from her ass so around to her thigh, pushing the material in between her legs until he felt her panties. Once he found her panties he slid his fingers straight to her pussy and rubbed her pussy through her dress and panties.

"We only have thirty minutes until they start communion," she said, reaching back and rubbing his cock through his pants.

Knowing he was on the clock he had to speed things up a little. He went back to kissing her but his hands moved to his belt. He undid his belt and pants and pulled out his cock. His pants and boxers fell to his ankles. Then he reached down and pulled up her dress and heels it up with his left hand. His right hand pulled her panties down and she worked her heels out of them one at a time. He moved closer behind her and kissed her once again.

While he was still kissing her he stepped up close and pressed his cock against her pussy lips. He rubbed the head of his dick against her pussy lips a few, getting it lubed up with her pussy juices. Then he lined his cock up and slid it inside her. His left hand had to hold her dress up, so he only had his right hand to grab her hip. He couldn't really pull her ass towards his cock, like he would have if he could use both hands, but it was still helpful to balance his thrusts.

She leaned over the desk when she felt the head of his cock start to rub against her pussy lips. She tried to make it easier for him to get the best angle. Her feet were a little wider than shoulder width apart and she was leaning on her elbows over the desk. Her heels were just tall enough to put her pussy at exactly the right height for his cock to slide right in. She knew the hardest part would be keeping quiet while he fucked her in her husband's office.

He started driving his cock into her pussy, taking long full strokes. He admired how sexy his cock looked sliding in and out of her tight pussy all covered in her wet pussy juices. Her pussy stretched tight around his shaft would stretch out slightly when he would pull back. There was something about it that really turned him on. Between watching her pussy move over his cock and her fantastic ass and legs he really was in heaven in that church office.

He still couldn't believe she was the pastor's wife, because she was proving to be kind of a slut. He didn't even have to talk her into fucking in the office during the church service. We started to wonder just how much of a slut she really was. While fucking her over the desk and looking at her amazing ass he noticed her asshole was right there uninhibited before him. He moved his right hand over her ass a few inches and started rubbing her asshole with his thumb. She didn't react at all, so he licked the tip of his thumb and started rubbing harder. After a few seconds his thumb popped inside her asshole.

She let out a louder moan than she had since they started, but she showed no signs of objecting to his anal play. He started sliding his thumb in and out of her asshole at the same pace his cock was sliding in and out of her pussy. She must have enjoyed it, because she was letting out moans of pleasure with each stroke. Until that moment he never really wanted to try anal sex, but her moans had him rethinking his position in the matter.

'What the fuck,?' he thought to himself. He knew he may not get the chance again, or if he did he may not be as tempted the next time. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and guided it directly to her asshole. It was harder to push in than he expected, but it was so tight around his cock once it was in. He watched his cock slide completely into her ass and immediately realized why there were so many anal videos online. God damn that felt good.

She let out the loudest moan when his cock slid into her ass. If there was anyone near the office they definitely would have heard it. He hesitated for a moment, but she reached back to try and get him to move again.

"Don't stop now baby," she said.

He started pumping his cock in and out of her ass a little slower than he had been fucking her pussy. He wasn't quite sure of himself, since it was his first time doing it. He was still holding her dress with his left hand, but he realized his right hand was free to explore a little. He reached around her and started rubbing her clit with his index and middle fingers. She couldn't control her moaning at all by that point, and it was all too hot for either one to care. Between watching his cock slide into her ass and her moans of pure ecstasy, he felt his orgasm rushing to the point of no return. He considered stopping to try and buy some more time, but it was much too amazing to stop at that point.

He started pumping his hips faster and rubbing her pussy faster. He embraced the coming orgasm with moans and grunts of his own pleasure, which seemed to get her more excited as well. He felt her body began to shake as her orgasm started to flow over her body, and that was all he could take. He pulled his cock out just as his hot cum shot out and landed on her ass and lower back. He grunted loud as he pointed his cock directly at her ass and watched string after string shoot onto her ass cheeks. He stroked his cock nice and hard until the last drop of cum dripped onto her ass. Then he took a step back and admired it for a moment, as if it were a work of art or some kind of project he'd completed.

She took hold of her dress and held it up as she went into the bathroom in the corner of the office. He hadn't even noticed there was a bathroom in the office. That made him look around to see what else was in there he hadn't noticed before. He pulled up his pants while taking in the room and zipped and buttoned everything up. He decided it was really just an ordinary office, just like any other he'd seen. She came out of the bathroom looking quite presentable. She walked up to him and gave him a big kiss.

"I better get back out there, " she said. "Hopefully nobody noticed how long I was gone. "

"I'll wait a minute to leave, " he said. "Just in case anyone is out there. "

"That's a good idea, " she said. She leaned in and gave him another kiss. "I'll talk to you tomorrow. "

She opened the door and stopped cold mid-step. He gave her a puzzled look and then moved to look out the door. He panicked for her when he noticed there were people on the other side of the door. He knew she'd been moaning loud enough for anyone to hear, but assumed there wouldn't be anyone in the office during the sermon. It appeared he'd assumed incorrectly and now she was going to have to face them.

He at least took a peek around the room to see if there were any other exits. If he'd found one he would have grabbed her hand and made a dash for it. Unfortunately, there weren't any other exits, so they would have to go through the door and passed the people. He had nothing to lose, but he understood that she had everything to lose. His mind raced trying to figure any way out of it for her. He came up empty though. The only option she had was to just walk through the door.

He walked up beside her and reached down to take her hand. She took his hand and he could feel her trembling. He looked her in the eyes and he saw the fear through the tears that had already filled them.

"Let's just go," he whispered to her. "There's no talking our way out of this now. We'll figure out something when we get to my place."

She hardly moved and still couldn't speak, but she nodded her head slightly. She had come to the same realization he had, it just took her a few seconds longer to get there. He started walking, pulling her hand as he did, and she simply followed him out of the office. Once he made it through the door he realized how many people were there. It looked like about a fourth of the congregation had come to see the adulterous pastor's wife. He pushed by them without making eye contact with anyone. He didn't look back, but he imagined she wasn't either.

They rushed to his car and he opened the door for her. Once she was in he shut the door and rushed around to the driver side door. He drove off relieved to see the group hadn't followed them out like some kind of zombie horde. They drove back to his house in silence and he could feel the weight of her regret. He felt horrible for playing a part in it. When he got caught by his wife he told himself he understood the risks. He didn't blame Heather or his wife, so he hoped Wendy didn't blame him.

They got to his house and he rushed over to open her door again. He helped her up out of the car and they walked inside. They walked to the couch and both took a seat. His mind was racing trying to think of comforting words to say, but they all sounded horrible in his mind. The last thing he wanted to do was say something that made it worse.

"Look, I know we've only known each other for a couple of weeks," he said. "It might sound crazy, and I totally understand if you don't want to do it, but you are more than welcome to stay here if you need to. I mean, who knows, maybe you and your husband can work it out, and that would be great. I'm just saying its an option if you need it."

"Thanks Drake," she said, placing her hand on his cheek. "You're a great guy. I don't think there's any way to fix what we just did hon. Although, to be honest, it's kind of been coming. Our marriage hasn't seemed right for years. Obviously a good loving wife doesn't do what we just did in the church office while her husband is preaching."

"I'm really sorry Wendy," he said.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for hon," she said. Just then her cell phone rang and she pulled it from her purse. "I should probably take this, so we can at least see where we stand."

She stood up and answered her phone while she walked into the bedroom. She closed the door behind her and he couldn't hear her conversation. He thought there might be some yelling or something, but after several minutes she came back out. She was crying again and she sat back down next to him on the couch. He just put his arm around her and pulled her close, in hopes it would at least comfort her a little.

After some time she told Drake what her husband said. Neither one of them thought there was any way they could salvage their marriage. She did agree that it was crazy for her to just move in with Drake, but her life has suddenly become extremely crazy. They agreed she would only move in temporarily, until she could make other arrangements. Temporarily, however, turned more and more permanent as time went by. At first they were basically just friends with benefits every night. Then they started calling it "dating" when they went out. The sex was always great and Drake loved how open she was to trying new and exciting things he'd only fantasized about doing.

The scandal would eventually lead to her ex-husband's dismissal as the pastor of the church. Drakes kids eventually came to really love Wendy and they were the ones who started asking the marriage questions first. It seemed like such a crazy journey, but they both really made each other quite happy. He would home that she moved in with him after their second date, and then she'd joke about him falling for a hooker before he met her. That was how he knew she was a keeper. That and the sex in the movie theater, dressing room, corner booth at a nightclub and a few other exciting places.

12