The Unfuck Machine Ch. 02

Story Info
Alana Cheats.
5.6k words
4.44
19k
41
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward.

I want to thank Saddletramp for allowing me to borrow a couple of his characters for this story. Justice O Peace(Eli) and his beautiful wife Elizabeth(Lizzy).

This story is about two other stories, where the women made some bad decisions that cost them their marriages. One of the husbands committed suicide.

I could never find the two stories again after I read them. But they stuck in my mind. So if the authors would please contact me, I will give credit and repost.

The first story starts out with a woman having a long conversation with her husband that had left her, but it turns out she is talking to his gravestone. He committed suicide after finding out about her affair.

The next one was a woman on a business trip who turned 40 while she was out of town on that trip. Her husband and kids decided to surprise her for her birthday. They get there early in the morning to her hotel room. Upon entering her room, they had noticed Susan's suitcase had not been unpacked from her flight, even though she had checked into the room the day before.

She turns around to see her loving husband and kids standing there, and her world collapses around her. Those stories were so well written, you could feel everyone's pain.

I do not remember the original character names, so I chose my own. If the authors contact me, I will correct it.

How many times in stories do the women wish they go back and be UNFUCKED. So this is where I got an idea for the over-the-top story. Think of how many stories could have been saved in Literotica using this device.

Only in Saddle Tramp's world could they be given a second chance to undo the damage they had caused. So again, I thank him for allowing me into his universe.

I want to thank the gentleman that gave me some good ideas to help the story flow better. He does not wish his identity to be known. You know who are.

I also referenced my story February Sucks My Way.

Remember, this is FICTION.

Continued...

THE UNFUCK MACHINE CHAPTER 2

Alana Cheats

The following week Susan and Alana were sitting out by Susan's pool relaxing under the sun and the warm weather. Alana asked, "Susan, have your dreams stopped?"

"Yea," she replied, "I was afraid to say anything. I didn't want to jinx myself."

Susan turned to Alana, "I want to ask you something about what got you into this mess. Do you remember anything about your affair? I can't remember anything about mine except for the aftermath in my dreams. I to tell you the truth, I don't want to. But I would like to tell you."

I need somebody to talk to about it. But I was scared you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore. I was one cruel bitch to Roger."

"First off," replied Susan. "You know the old saying, don't you? 'Those you live in stone houses shouldn't throw glass." Susan chucked at the saying, knowing she had it reversed. We have both been given a second chance. I can't or won't judge. We need each other as friends."

"I was brutal to Roger," explained Alana. "I was out of my fucking mind. I wanted more and more, and that Bastard kept feeding into my anger. I did eventually cheat on Roger. And he killed himself."

Susan put her hand to her mouth and gasp. She started crying, "I love your husband. He is a great guy,"

Alana lowered and whispered, "I know." She raised her head back up after regaining her composure. "What I didn't know was the Bastard filmed me taking my virgin ass."

He then sent the video to Roger, and Roger killed himself. Abby found him in his home office with half his head missing, and the video was looping on his desk. When my daughter saw it, she basically went feral, and my son refused to talk to me.

I was so distraught when I realized how much I still loved Roger, and I couldn't function without him. I sold the company to that Bastard for half of what it was worth. Here is the kicker. He bought it with the funds he embezzled.

Susan was crying as she held her friends hand.

"Alana, I'm glad you feel that way too," replied Susan. I don't want to remember any of it. I am so ashamed of what I did to Tom and my family. I want to tell you how stupid I was, and boy was Lizzy was right about me.

I had a conference I was attending. I dropped off my suitcase in the room. I headed back down for the first night of mingling. I met the cute guy named Boytoy. I do not wish to use his name. I turned 40 that day, and he was my present to myself because I thought I deserved a one-time fling.

I don't remember the sex or the night before. I do remember the next morning outside my room. I opened the door without looking. I turned and kissed him goodbye and explained it was for one night only and it would never happen again.

I can only imagine the pain I was causing Tom and the kids. From their view, the back of my dress was above my waist, and his hands were in my panties. He was groping my tit with the other hand while he was kissing me.

I then took off my panties, exposing myself to my children and Tom. I gave them to Boytoy as a trophy. When I turned around, I passed out from the anguish on my family's face. I fell to the floor. When I came to, they were stepping over me as they left me lying there like I was a piece of garbage. And they were right.

We might have been able to work through it if it was just him or he just heard about it. But he could never forgive me for doing it in front of the kids.

And facing my parents and his parent was agonizing. It was the first time I ever saw my dad cry. And my mother was beside herself.

Tom could have destroyed my job. He later told me he didn't want to have to pay money to a cheating slut and if he got me fired.

He was never vicious towards me, but we both died that day. You heard from Lizzy the rest.

I thank the man up above every day for saving Roger and my family. So with your help, I am asking you to be my support and help me endure the nightmares. A million years in hell will be a piece of cake compared to what I did to them."

Alana started sniffing the air, "Are you baking cookies?" Then they heard the sound of a woman humming coming from the kitchen.

Both the girls walked into the kitchen to see Susan's kitchen had turned back in time to the 1870s. They noticed Lizzy pulling another dozen cookies out of the woodstove.

"Hey, ladies, good to see you. Come on in and sit down. We need to talk. Here let me get you some cookies," smiled Lizzy.

"Ladies, we have a problem," Lizzy informed them. Both gasp with fear, Alana sobbing, "I swear I have been faithful and honest with my husband." She started crying harder. "I'm being the best wife I can be. Please, I beg you, don't send me back."

"Me too," cried Susan. "I'll do anything. I'll work harder. Just tell me what I need to do."

"Oh my," gasped Lizzy. "That came out all wrong. When I said we, I meant me included. I forgot to give you some of the details that you two should have been given the first time we met. You have been given a special gift. You will have a sixth sense to know when someone is cheating or about to cheat. That will allow you to try to save the marriages.

It turns out. By both of you being so close together, it amplifies the effects, so the whole thing plays out to the cheaters. Not only that, but you two will also see the episode. That's in case the cheaters need counseling."

"Well, that explains it," said Susan. "We touched that couple the other night. And then saw what was going to happen to the two of them. And then they almost, well, the man peed in his pants."

Lizzy chuckled, "Another reason you two were given this power was that The Governor decided he needed to slow down the overcrowding for the Warden. Too many dadgum cheaters. Plus, he didn't want to wait until you two moved on before getting results."

"Oh, there is one last thing. Have you both noticed your nightmares are gone?" Lizzy asked. Both girls nodded, agreeing with her. "Congratulations, you're both with child."

Susan said in surprise and shock, "No way, I haven't missed my monthly."

"Honey," Lizzy replied with a big smile. " As much as you been doing the deed with your husbands, I'm surprised both of you don't have quadruplets."

Alana reached over and hugged Susan and started crying. "I hope they are girls. We can raise them to be BFFs."

"I am sorry to inform you two, but that won't be happening," laughed Lizzy. "Alana, yours is a girl, and Susan's a boy."

Both the girls screamed with delight and yelled, "Marriage." Lizzy just shook her head.

"Ladies, the reason you are not having nightmares is that you're with, child. After they are born, you will both be given a little time to recover from the birth. Then they will start again. I'm sorry that is part of your punishment."

All of a sudden, the smoke detectors went off throughout the house. The girls rushed to open the windows to let the home air out. When they returned to the kitchen was back to normal, but a large plate of cookies was left sitting on the table.

That evening Tom walked into the house and noticed the large plate cookies and a box with a bow wrapped around it. There was a little card on top of it and had Tom's name written on it. Tom grabbed a cookie and then another.

Susan walked into the kitchen just in time to see Tom had taken a handful of them and stuffing his face. Susan started scolding him, "Stop eating those, Tom. They will ruin your dinner."

With a full mouth of cookies, he replied, "Honey, these are great. You have been cooking for only a couple of months now, and this is the best thing you've ever made."

He got the wife look from Susan for that commit. "Oh crap," he thought to himself.

She walked over and kissed him, "Open your present, Honey."

Tom took the box. He opened it. He pulled out the pen-looking device. and it showed a "+." He turned to Susan in surprise, and she nodded yes, and the announced, "It's a boy."

Tom looked at the pen, and Susan realized what Tom asked her. Tom kept looking and asked, "How can you tell from this?"

Susan realized she messed up and then recovered, "Silly. You can't tell from that. I just got that feeling that it is a boy."

Tom looked around and asked, "Where are the kids?"

"Both are at their practices," Susan replied.

He gave a smile and moved his head towards the bedroom with a question mark look on his face. Susan grabbed his hand as to say, "let's go." He stopped, turned, and grabbed a couple more cookies.

****

Eight months later, Susan had Elijah(Eli) Thomas, and Alana had Elizbeth Marie (Lizzy) were born on the same day. And when it was time to go home, Alana moved into her newly completed house next door to Susan.

They were sitting in Alana's new home and breastfeeding the babies when Susan giggled. Alana squinted at Susan, "What's going on, Susan?"

Susan smiled and giggled, " I can start having sex again with Tom. I have been giving him blow jobs for the last two months. And I am going to wear him out."

"Is that all," Alana sarcastically smirked. I gave Roger two today.

Susan replied, "Well, I'm not bragging. I gave Tom three, both Saturday and Sunday."

Alana stared into Susan's eyes, "Are you up for a little competition."

Susan snarled, "What do you have in mind."

Alana replied, "Starting next, Monday who can get their husbands to come the most over the next six months.

"How are we going to monitor to make sure no cheating?" inquired Susan.

"Don't worry about me cheating," said Alana.

"Why is that?" snorted Susan.

With a humble smile, Alana replied, " There are two reasons. One, I've learned my lesson about cheating at anything. And the other is what fun is it to compete and win if you cheat."

"It's a bet." replied Susan, " I am going to own your ass. What are we going to bet."

Thinking, "I got it," chuckled Alana. "If I win, you have to clean my house for and week."

Susan interrupted her, "And if I win, you'll have to clean mine? Get your rubber gloves on."

Both women started laughing maniacally.

Four months later

Roger and Tom were drinking beer and while Roger was grilling. Roger turned to Tom and announced his concerns, "I think Alana's going insane."

"Why is that?" asked Tom. "I'm having my own problems with Susan. Ever since she had this baby and even before that, she has been wearing me out in the bedroom."

With a surprised look, Roger replied. "Me too." Then chucked, "Not Susan. Alana is also wearing me out in the sack. She wants it all the time. I am almost to the point I dread coming home."

I don't know if you know about Alana and me having problems. It was right before we met, as a matter of fact. She was a royal bitch at the time. Lucky for us, she realized it and did a total 180. I have been living the dream till lately."

Tom replied. " I am afraid to tell you this, but Susan told some of your story. But you know what they say. If you want information spread quickly, telegraph, telephone, and tell a woman." Both men chuckled. "Well, that was before social media." Tom threw in for good measure.

Tom went on with his side of the story. "Susan's sexually attacking me, every morning and night. Two to three times on weekends. I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth. I'll deny it if you repeat this. But I need a rest. I am tired of having to perform on demand. I never imagined that I would actually just like to cuddle with Susan and not have sex."

"I need a break too," explained Roger after he heard Tom's story. I got an idea, why don't you and I go up to my lake cabin next Friday and Saturday nights. We can come back late Sunday night. We'll get in some fishing and watch some football and just get some alone time.

"That sounds great," replied Tom. "Friday it is. Well, if Susan lets me survive, to next weekend.

The following Saturday.

"Hello," answered a female voice.

"Is Alana there?" tell her Susan's calling."

"I am sorry, Ma'am, she is unavailable," replied the voice.

"Thanks, I have been trying to reach her all day, and she is not answering," explained Susan. "I keep trying to reach her."

When Susan hung up the phone, she became sick. "Shit! Shit! Shit! that whore." Picking the phone and dialed, Mom, I need you to come over now and watch the kids for two days. It is an emergency."

Four hours later, Susan pulled up to the entrance to the Lakehouse. She turned off the headlights to the van and pulled off the main road. Getting out of the car, she slowly worked her way up to the cabin when she heard moans coming from the other side of the front door.

It was Alana's voice Susan first heard, "That's it. Slowly stick it into my pussy. Oh, that feels so good, AAAAwwwwwgg. Now Roger, baby, stick that thing in my ass and fuck the shit out of me. It is the first time I have ever been DP'd before. Now fuck me harder, harder, harder. AAAAAAAAAwwwwwggggg. God, I'm cumming. "

Susan turned, beat red with anger. Then she busted through the front door yelling, "You cheating whore. How could you do this to me?

Alana smirked and laughed, "All's fair in love and war. Poor Roger was stunned and froze in place."

Susan screamed, "My husband....." Gaining control of her emotions, "Where's my husband?" Roger pointed his finger upstairs.

Susan looked at Alana, "Do you really like that?"

"Hell yeah," she replied. "Plus, Roger gets off faster because it's tighter."

Susan, "How many times,"

"Two," replied Alana. And it's not cheating. He is my husband, after all. And I can have him anytime I want."

"Shit," Susan replied, "Now your two-up on me."

Susan reached over and grabbed the KY from the coffee table. And she headed up the stairs. Alana yelled, "Come back with that. That's mine." She saw Susan's middle finger pop up as she walked out of view.

BAM! BAM! BAM!. "Tom, open this door yelled now," yelled Susan.

Tom opened the door, "What are you......."

"Shut up, Tom," barked Susan. Here take this." Handing him the KY. Here is your chance." Slamming the door behind her.

In the morning, Susan and Alana ran into each other as they came out of their bedroom. Susan stared at Alana and spoke first, "I am sorry for last night, Alana. I am just so damn competitive, and I have always been. I guess that was why I was a good sales rep."

Alana smiled, "Don't worry about it. I am also very competitive. Me being this way is what got me in trouble the first time. I always want to one-up everyone. Let's go down and get some coffee.

"By the way, you were right," said Susan.

"Right about what? Alana asked.

"You know," giggles Susan. "The KY jelly." Both girls laughed and blushed.

Upon entering the kitchen, they saw a handwritten note.

Ladies,

We have concluded you two have both lost your damn minds. We thought coming up to the lake this weekend, Tom and I could have some peace and quiet. But, Noooo! You two had to invade our space, and both acted like we're your human dildos. We have gone home and taken your car keys with us. We'll be back up Sunday night to pick you two up and have you both tell us. What in the hell is the matter with both of you.

Your husbands

Both women sat down and stared at each other, trying to figure out how they were going to handle their husbands when they came back for them. One thing for sure, sex wasn't going to work.

Sunday night, Roger and Tom sat across the table staring at their lovely brides. Tom started, "What in the hell is going on, Susan? I like sex as well as the next man. You have become insatiable lately. We are wondering if you two did something that you are guilty of and trying to make amends. You know cheating just once is a deal-breaker for me."

Susan started crying and yelling, "No, no, it's not what you think."

Roger cut in, "Alana, you know we had our problems lately. But if you are doing anything you shouldn't, we are through. I see or feel no love when we have sex. And yes, it is just sex. Normally, a selfish person would get themselves off and not worry about the other person, but from what Tom is telling me, both of you are wham bam thank you, ma'am. Let me do you till you come again.

Tom turned back to Susan, "If I just wanted sex, I could have stayed single. I had them lined up when I met and fell in love with you. I want to ask you something, "When was the last time you told me you loved me when we were doing it? I can't remember. It's usually cum baby, let's do it again. Except I am the one that has to come."

Roger piped up, "Alana, I feel like I am going to bed with a sex doll. I come, and that's it. And nothing comes from you. No thanks. No, hold me or nothing. It is just an act. Lately, I don't even remember you having an orgasm except for last night. It feels like it's a business transaction."

Both women were crying at the way their husbands were describing the sex they were having with them.

"I'm sorry, Roger," sniffled Alana. "It was just a stupid bet."

Roger narrowed his eyes and responded to Alana's confession, "What kind of bet?"

Susan had managed to quiet down enough to explain, "Which one of us could have the most sex with their husband. To count, you guys had to have an orgasm."

Tom looked over at Roger with a smirk on his face, "Damn, I don't know whether to shout hallelujah praise the Lord. Or be pissed off as hell and spank her."

Susan volunteered to take the spanking.

Roger barked, "I want this bet off now. Do you understand? Alana, I mean now. I want to actually make love to you sometimes in the near future, where you whisper in my ear, you love me and not are you ready again.

Alana got up and seductively walked toward Roger. She wrapped her arms around him and whispered in his ears. "I do love you. Take me upstairs and make love to me."

12