The Unrequited Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing this, Gus smiled. "Well boys, I don't know about you, but I think that sounds like a fine idea. Tonight seems like a good night for some home delivered Vanilla Kush." Whipping out his iPhone, he pulled down his contact list and made the call. Getting voicemail, he grinned as this was standard operating procedure.

"Captain Tony!" Gus spoke into his phone. "Gus here. I think my lawn needs watering. Can you bring by some VK fertilizer asap. Thanks, bye."

Winking to his friends he continued. "All set! Let me pay you loser's tab and let's go back to my place." Smacking another hundred-dollar bill on the bar, he smiled at Zeke who appreciated the tip as the four of them got up to leave. Looking back into the crowded room, he tried to look for Jasmine but the bar was now so filled with thirsty patrons he could not see her.

Hours later Jasmine was sitting on a bar stool counting her tips. Grinning, she unfolded out the bills as she deposited her earnings to her purse. It had been a good night, over three hundred in tips, and despite the burning in her calves and feet, she was pleased. Saying goodnight to Zeke who was busily cleaning the bar she walked out onto the still wet cobblestones of the quarter. Already past three AM, it was still hot and as she began to walk home she paused. Restless, and with her feet throbbing, the thought of some late night loving and foot rub from Gus seemed to be just what the doctor ordered. Looking into her purse, she pulled out the key to his apartment and began to walk down Saint Anne street.

Reaching his apartment building she looked up and saw the light was still on. Smirking, she wondered if Gus was alone. Walking up the crookedy stairs of walk up, reaching the top and standing in front of his door the unmistakable scent of weed could be smelled. Putting the key into the lock she walked in.

"Well well well!" she laughed as she saw the startled faces of Gus's friends, all sitting around in the living room playing a video game and passing around Bongzilla. The loud yipping and rapid clicking of paws on the wood floor announced the entrance of the true lady of the house, Angeline Jolie, Gus's loud red Pomeranian.

Jumping desperately up on Jasmine's legs the hyper excited dog was pleased to greet Jasmine. A huge dog lover herself, she instantly scooped up the tiny canine in her arms and laughed as Angeline proceeded to lick her face.

"There is the rival for my affections, the true woman in Gus's life."

Looking over at the three obviously baked guys sitting on the couch she smirked. "So boys, what have you been up to tonight?"

Stuttering they appeared embarrassed to be discovered by a beautiful woman sitting around playing video games in the middle of the night. Staring over at the screen, the pixelated tits of a busty Zombie paused in freeze frame she smirked.

"Nice! You guys ever think that maybe you should go after a REAL pair once in a while."

As she was speaking, Gus walked out of the kitchen with a tray of Chimichangas and grinned. Seeing Jasmine standing in his living room he knew now how the evening was going to end, and it meant that his other house guests were now going to be immediately evicted.

"All right guys, everyone OUT! My evening just got dramatically upgraded!" Gus yelled playfully as he entered the room. Wrapping his arm around Jasmine's waist he kissed her deeply as Angeline joined in and licked her cheek as she wriggled in her arms. Reaching down to his coffee table he picked up the plastic monster and handed it to Jasmine.

"Care to partake?"

Winking as she took the bong in her hand she fired it up and took a long drag. Clapping his hands loudly, his friends groaned as he barked. "Out OUT OUT!!!"

Reluctantly the baked entourage crawled off of the couch on wobbly legs and stumbled out into the hall of the apartment building. They knew that now that Jasmine had shown up their evening of weed and video games was over and it was time to go home, but despite their disappointment they certainly understood. If any of them had a Hottie like her coming by for a late night visit they would certainly do the same. Now alone, Gus turned to Jasmine sitting on his couch and walked over and sat down. Taking her feet into his hand he took her shoes off and let them drop to the floor. Lifting her bare left foot to his lips he lovingly kissed the top of her toes, the soft silky feel of her flesh already making him hard.

"Now" Gus slyly said with a twinkle in his eyes. "I think someone needs a little spoiling tonight."

As he kissed the soft sore flesh of her foot, Angeline whimpered and pawed at his face, desperate for attention from her master.

"I think your "girlfriend" is getting jealous!" Jasmine said as she playfully petted both the dog and Gus's head.

"Well, you know how you girls are." Gus said as he placed a piece of cheese from the coffee table onto the floor and thus distracted his hyper Pomeranian. Jumping down to ravage the treat, she was growling in delight as she attacked the cheese. Back on the couch, as Gus rubbed his thumbs in small circles over her soles Jasmine purred.

"It's funny Gus, I almost went home after work rather than come over here. Now I am glad I made the decision I did."

Kneeling on the floor he began to suck each toe into his mouth as his hands began massaging her aching burning calves. "Well, I am going to make sure that you truly are happy you stopped by."

Feeling his masterful hands on her body, and his hot delectable mouth worshipping her toes, Jasmine instantly grew wet. Pulling her toes from his mouth she smiled at the disappointed look on his face. It instantly vanished when she ran her feet down his bare chest and began to remove his shirt with her toes. Seeing his tattoo of Scooby Doo come into view as his shirt dropped to the floor she smiled. He was such a man-child, but God did she get her wet. Running her left foot down his stomach, she paused as she came to his shorts which already were straining under his enormous bulge. Playing with the zipper with her big toe she said "I think we should take this show into the bedroom, eh?"

Now throbbing, Gus said nothing as he scooped her up from the couch and carried her into his bedroom. Gently laying her onto his bed he salivated at the sight of her. Given the thin t-shirt of her uniform her arousal was obvious as her nipples were quite erect, poking delightfully against the delicate cotton. Sitting up in the bed, she laughed as she pulled her shirt up over her head and her large delicious breasts plopped into view. Seeing the bulge now begin to move in his shorts she reached out her foot and began stroking him through the khaki material.

"Looks kind of tight Gus, perhaps you should take those off before you pinch something."

Instantly he stripped, dropping his shorts and boxers to the floor as he stood naked before her. Purring, she playfully dangled his balls on the top of her foot.

"You are such a little foot slut!" she giggled as he panted. Slipping her satin shorts and soaked panties off she kicked the off to the floor and lay back on the bed. Moaning in anticipation, she knew this was just what the doctor ordered. No man ever loved her body like Gus did, and as she saw him kneel on the floor and pull her thighs to the edge of the bed, her pussy gushed. Rubbing her hands through his unkempt hair she sighed as she felt him slowly lick and kiss his way up her inner thigh.

Gus was hard as nails as his lips and tongue danced over her hot flesh. Soft and sweet her warm coco skin was like a narcotic to him, his whole being wanting nothing more than to pleasure his sweet princess all night. Placing his salivating mouth at the base of her pussy, the enticing aroma of her arousal got him even harder. Snaking out his tongue he took the first of thousands of long lingering licks up her slit as he felt her shudder under his oral ministrations. Looking up at her face from in-between her thighs, his goatee glistening with her nectar he winked.

"It's a good thing for you that the Vanilla Kush I smoked tonight gave me a major case of the munchies!"

Sighing as she locked her ankles behind his upper back, Jasmine groaned as Gus began to slowly coax out the first of many orgasms from her body. Laying back on the mattress, her mouth opened slightly as she began to moan, stroking the top of his head with her right hand as she tweaked her nipple with her left. She was in no hurry and completely relaxed. Of all of the men she had ever been with in her life, only this man could play her body like an organ, and to her constant surprise seemed in no rush to get to his own pleasure, deriving great satisfaction from worshipping her. Stroking his hair in her hand she shuddered and smiled.

"Gus, you are one amazing guy!" she whispered as he smiled and dove back down between her legs.

12