The Unrequited Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think someone wants his Scooby Snack."

As his lips and tongue tickled her pubis bone, Jasmine threw her head back and moaned. No man ever ate her out better than Gus, and as he began slowly circling and teasing her mound with his tongue she gripped his neck hard and pulled him tightly into her lap.

A few minutes later both of them were drenched in sweat as Jasmine pushed Gus away from her pussy and they both lay back on the bed. Looking up at the ceiling she said nothing but wallowed in the glow of her powerful orgasm. Reaching down she gripped Gus's cock and saw it was just as hard as it had been twenty minutes earlier. "Remember, I owe YOU a blowjob from earlier this week, and after that spectacular performance, I think I need to make it spectacular." She smiled as she sat up on the bed, playfully leaning over and kissing the glans of his penis. Looking over to his nightstand she winked. "Did you bring the fun kit?"

Gus smiled as he nodded and Jasmine reached over and opened the drawer, pressing her curvy delicious body against his as her breasts dangled over his mouth. Inside were condoms and lube, a bullet vibrator, blindfold and other various sex toys, but her eyes lit up when she spied what she was searching for. Lifting them up into the air she laughed.

"Here we go, just what the doctor ordered."

Looking up from the bed Gus smiled even wider now as his eyes focused on the four pairs of handcuffs dangling from her fingers. He and Jasmine both were quite adventurous in bed and it was now quite apparent he was going to be in for the ride of his life. Straddling his stomach, he sighed as he felt her warm wet honey cave drip onto his stomach as she leaned over his face and kept her nipples right out of reach of his lips.

"So Gus, are you ready for your reward? You got me so worked up the other night at your apartment, I was really looking forward to seeing all your spunk rush out at once. Shame we were interrupted." Reaching back and stroking his cock she continued. "Yeah, but somebody here seems ready for some loving." Feeling him throb in her palm she continued "But I think I will have to restrain you, I have big plans for this!"

Releasing his dick, she leaned forward and took his left wrist and handcuffed it to one of the heavy oak posters on the bed grinning as she saw how perfectly the cuff fit around the pole. "Oh yes, yes, yes, this bed will do quite nicely!!!" she added as she proceeded to chain him down completely spread-eagle. Once secure, she sat on the end of the bed and looked up at Gus, already writhing in his bondage and dry humping the air.

Running her toes up his legs she laughed as she saw him twitch and jump as they tickled his flesh. "So, were you a good boy or a bad boy while you waited for us to get back together?"

Confused, Gus shrugged as he did not know what she was talking about. Gripping his testicles with her feet she grinned. "Don't you remember me asking you to keep your spunk all locked up for me?" Dangling his balls between her toes she shook her head and laughed. "Tsk Tsk Tsk Gus, you have been quite naughty! These are not full at all!!!! Obviously you have been spraying down some tramp, or even coating your hand with that seed of yours."

Gus laughed nervously as he tested the strength of the cuffs and the bed poster. He knew what was coming as she had tied him up many times before and they both loved it, although sometimes she drove him almost mad with her body before letting him shoot. No woman could tease him better than Jasmine as she was the master, knowing how to play his body like a musical instrument he resigned himself to a long frustrating tease. Opening his mouth to protest, his lips were closed by her toes.

"No sense lying to me Gus!" she smirked as she felt her own juices still dripping from his goatee on her toes. Gripping his package with her hands she added "Never lie to a woman who has your balls under her control. No, we are going to have to get these all nice and full again, bulging and desperate for release." Sitting up, she lay across his body as she took a long lingering lick up his shaft. Lowering her glorious ass onto his mouth she said "Good for you I have the whole day off. We have nothing but time."

Sighing Gus reached up and met her pussy as she lowered it onto his face, reveling in the fresh coating of her honey that dripped onto his eager tongue. "Mmmmmmmmmm, very nice." She cooed. Slowly licking his cockhead she added "Show me you are deserving of a big release."

Out in the hall as the sounds of moans and sighs grew louder behind the locked door, Angeline shivered. Curled up into a tight ball of fur, she pressed her tiny body against the wall as she stared intensely at the wall of rosaries. Growling slightly, her whole body shuddered as she tried to muster the courage to run past. Hours later, her master and his girlfriend still hard at work at their romp, she finally ran by the wall yelping as she scampered downstairs.

12