The Unscrupulous Saleswoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Tim, I am on my way in now, what's the matter?" asked Janet with dread.

"I just got a call from Jim Neighbors. PartsCo is going to sign your revised proposal. He wants you to fly out personally to close the deal. Congratulations, Janet. This is an incredible coup! This single sale should put you right into the President's Club," Tim was astonished and thrilled.

Janet's heart beat faster, "He wants me to close the deal, huh?"

"Yup, you're a charmer. Get yourself booked on a flight out to Chicago next week and go ahead and take a few days off, you earned it. Great job."

"What's that all about?" asked Rodney, walking into the room in his bathrobe, unshaven and with his hair a mess.

Janet paused and looked at her husband fondly for a moment. Now she felt that pang of guilt. Rodney had taken care of her all these years, going out and earning the money while she stayed at home and raised the kids. Now here he was down on his luck, but what would he say if he knew how she got the PartsCo deal?

"It looks like PartsCo is going to sign the revised proposal," she said with a weak smile.

"Wow, that's great, dear," said Rodney, shuffling over in his slippers to give her a hug and a kiss. "I know you've been worried about that since you got back from that trade show. This should really cement your position at your new job."

"Yes," said Janet, misting up slightly, touched by how earnest and loving her husband was. She clung to him for a moment, rocking back and forth as they embraced.

"Why, what's the matter?" he asked her with a smile, running his hands tenderly through her hair. "You should be happy."

"I'm thinking about what I will have to do to... close this deal..." she said, looking him in the eye sadly.

"What the travel?" he asked perplexed.

Janet hesitated for a moment, but she decided it would be cruel to reveal what she had done. "Yes, I will need to fly to Chicago a lot," she sighed. "We could get by without this job of mine, couldn't we?"

"Sure we could, dear," said Rodney bravely. "We have our savings. Maybe we could sell this place now that the kids are off to college... get something modest, a little cottage maybe. We would get by. Besides, I am sure I will find a job eventually."

Janet gazed at her husband with a smile on her face, "Won't you miss me when I'm on the road?"

"Sure I will, but I'll live," he said pulling her close again. "Job or no job, either way, we'll be fine. However you want to do it."

Janet felt Rodney's penis getting hard and pressing against her groin and found herself inappropriately thinking about Jim Neighbors and what his crooked little penis would feel like inside her. Turned on by the thought, she dropped to her knees before her husband and pulled his shorts down so she could suck on his johnson.

"Whoa, that's a nice surprise," said as she licked and sucked on his thing.

"Well, I am going to be out of town next week, so we should get some sex in now," she said, unbuttoning her blouse. "Beside, Tim gave me the day off."

Soon they were both undressed and Janet lay on her back on the kitchen floor as Rodney earnestly worked his penis in and out of her, missionary style. She closed her eyes and pretended that it was Neighbors on top of her, and that she was only doing it to close a big business sale, and suddenly she cried out as a climax overtook her.

12