The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Titus!"

"Yes Titus. He's not off the grid you know. We talk or text a couple times a week. Right now he's on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls."

"I know," said Beth, feeling a little depressed. The latest videos he'd posted showed him a pretty Asian woman fucking. There'd also been a picture of the two of them in rain ponchos standing on a boat deck under the falls. They looked like they were having a great time.

"Time for mother and son to get some rest," said a nurse coming in and reaching for Atlas. Beth cringed, holding Atlas tightly, not wanting to let him go, but she relented and handed him off to the nurse.

Beth lifted David's envelope and opened it.

"What is it?" asked Mary.

"Divorce papers."

Mary's phone dinged again. "Titus says, congratulations. I hope both Mother and son are doing well." Mary looked up from the phone. "Anything you want me to tell him?"

Tell him I love him. Tell him I miss him. She looked at her baby in the nurse's arms. "Yes," said Beth. "Tell him, thank you."

1...456789