The Upside of Smoking Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad continues to explore fetish with daughter and her BFF.
6.2k words
4.83
16k
25
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,478 Followers

Discovering my heretofore latent smoking fetish had failed to cure my insomnia.

I had fucked my twenty-two-year-old daughter Nora's roomie and BFF Amy after driving her for cigarettes in the middle of the night, since I was not sleeping anyway.

Part of my discovery was that I was turned on watching Nora smoke, not just Amy. Those feelings had created extra internal conflict for me- the increased lust made the sex with Amy sweeter, but I still wanted to keep my fetish secret from my daughter- until I had noticed her standing in the doorway of my tiny third floor turret office, having watched Amy and me having sex.

When Amy had mentioned wanting an after-sex smoke, Nora had offered to share, in a way that suggested sharing not just sharing a cigarette, but possibly also me. Her wording left no doubt that she had uncovered my fetish, and was not repulsed. I just was not certain whether she was amused, or turned on.

Nora made the suggestion while my depleted cock was still sliding out of Amy's sodden slit. I saw that my daughter's eyes locked on my half turgid member. She had, as far as I knew, never seen my cock before, in any state. The experience made a shiver start in my shoulders and run down my spine, surging through my shaft, which made my member rise and I feared, wink at my daughter, who just giggled.

"You know Daddy's rules, though, Amy," Nora then said, "no smoking in the house, so we better go back out on the deck."

"If he still can't sleep, I think Daddy-o will have a good view from up here," Amy replied.

"It's chilly out, you might want to put a robe on," Nora giggled again. Though she still had not explicitly acknowledged the fact that I had fucked Amy, she did not seem at all upset.

"Since he has already seen my nipples naked and erect, the poking through a flimsy fabric might actually add to his experience," Amy mused, "but he still hasn't seen your nipples."

They were conversing almost as if I was not standing there with an engorged cock, even though Amy's hand had started gently tugging on my tumescence, and Nora could not look away. My daughter's tongue even briefly wet her lower lip before she spoke again.

"If you get him any more worked up, he'll never get to sleep. Plus, I really need another smoke. Let's go out on the deck."

Something about the way my daughter's voice dropped an octave as she spoke that last sentence was highly suggestive. But what, I wondered, was she suggesting? Was my daughter about to make out on my deck with the BFF I had just fucked? Would they lock lips and trade smoke vapour into each other's lungs? Would Nora's fingers explore those exquisite nipples I had just enjoyed?

Would Amy finger Nora's cleft? Would they tumble to the lumber and writhe together, my daughter tasting my cream out of Amy's warm wet receptacle?

All these thoughts and images cascaded through my brain in just the time it took the two twenty-two-year-olds to race down three flights of stairs and exit to the deck, the door slamming shut behind them.

Regardless, I was way too adrenalized, and curious, to even try to sleep. Sex might eventually prove a solution to my insomnia, but not when these two vixens were seemingly intent upon torturing me.

As I turned back to the window, the angel on my right shoulder recovered from the assault of my devilish behaviour enough to whisper in my ear that thinking such thoughts about my own daughter, even though she was an adult, was incestuous, and wrong. Much worse than being blown by and then fucking her roommate.

The devil on my left shoulder snickered, knowing that once the decision to allow Amy to suck my cock had been made, all walls could come tumbling gown. For now, though, it simply suggested that fucking my daughter might be wrong, but there was nothing wrong with watching the show. After all, it seemed to be her idea. And, I always could just focus on Amy and try to imagine a generic faceless partner pleasuring the vixen. It could be anybody's tongue cleaning the cunt I had just dirtied.

By the time I had sorted that out, I was looking down at the smokers on the deck. Despite my imagination, nothing overtly sexual was taking place. Nora stood with her back to me, elbows on the railing, blowing perfect round rings into the night air.

Amy stood maybe a foot away, struggling with a lighter. She did keep glancing up to look at my window, which perhaps made her too distracted to light her cigarette. Perhaps I just imagined that I saw her nipples stiffen in the cool air and press out against the silk robe. My ancient aching cock, in spite of dumping two loads already, twitched at that picture.

The young woman who had reawakened my dormant sex drive then leaned over, her shoulder length hair brushing against Nora's shoulder. As Amy spoke to my daughter, Nora nodded and turned to face her chum. Amy must have asked for help with the lighter, because Nora took Amy's hand in her fingers, flicked the wheel, and guided the flame to the tip of Amy's smoke. As this happened, Nora gently brushed Amy's hair back behind one ear with her free hand, and Amy palmed my daughter's shoulder.

A shiver ran through my spine and I froze with anticipation, barely registering that my hand had curled around my naked cock. Amy turned and expelled a plume into the air, destroying my fantasy that the two friends might share a kiss while their mouths were so near to each other.

Nora turned away also, once again producing perfect rings. Amy watched them rise, expand, dissolve. She tried to imitate Nora, but the best she could do was a raggedy series of broken shapes. Although that effort got an "E for excitement" from my rapidly stiffening member, I slowly realized that it was Nora's precision that was really turning me on.

Amy spoke again to Nora, and the two friends turned to face each other. This time, they both glanced at my window before Amy spoke. I guessed she was asking how to form smoke rings, because Nora raised the butt to her lips, inhaled deeply, and then demonstrated. Amy tried to copy this, but failed miserably. Both gals diddled at the pathetic result.

Nora again inhaled smoke, but this time, she opened her mouth and spoke to Amy. That ruined the creation of the ring. From my vantage point, I had a limited view, but it appeared that my daughter was demonstrating to Amy how to curl your tongue to make rings. I recalled how talented Amy's tongue had proven to be earlier at the truck stop. I stroked my meat, expecting that she would be a quick learner.

Amy glanced up at my window then turned back to Nora and nodded. Was she agreeing to try again, or confirming that my silhouette was visible, indicating that I was watching?

Nora also looked up as she drew in another puff, this time pushing the rings in my direction. She grinned before turning back to watch Amy apparently practicing the required oral dexterity. Nora nodded and spoke briefly. Amy then inhaled again, tipping her head back and producing smoke that resembled rings, even though they lacked my daughter's perfection. My balls tightened in appreciation of the effort.

My daughter grinned at her friend. Amy turned to face up to my window, inhaling again. Then she blew three perfect rings towards me. As the third ring expanded and dissolved, Amy also dissolved into giggles.

I could not help noticing that the activity had caused her robe to pull open, exposing those perfect little tits with the exquisite nipples that I had enjoyed so much. My turgid tumescence throbbed. My tongue wet my lips as my palm slid along my shaft. My balls tightened against my taint. My body stiffened, like a coiled spring. If I had not just blown my second load of the night, I would have splattered my window with spunk. I imagined that would REALLY make the ladies laugh.

Just as well, I figured, to save that load, as it might be my last for the night. But what, or who, was I saving it for? Did I simply expect them to climb back up to my turret once they finished smoking, rather than climbing into the big soft second floor bed that belonged to my daughter, which they were currently sharing?

If they climbed to the turret, was I hoping that they would both arrive together? If so, did I want Nora to just watch, or did I finally want to fulfill the incestuous urges I had never admitted to before this night? But could I please both women?

Maybe it would be better if they just snuggled together. I could stay in the turret and imagine whether they just drifted off to a nicotine fuelled sleep, or express Sapphic urges. I could write out my fantasies in yet another Literotica tale. There was no need for me to creep down the creaky old stairs to peep at then, was there?

So many questions and conflicting desires confused my brain that I almost did not notice when my spunk actually spurted out my slit, splashing the glass in front of me. The gals certainly noticed. Nora pointed up at the window and they shared a deep chuckle before dashing into the house, leaving just a faint blue hue of cigarette smoke in the air to indicate that none of this was a dream.

The thought of dreams inspired me to quickly flop back onto the tiny cot nestled in my turret, where I slept increasingly often. I was just pulling the blanket over my thighs when Amy bounded up the stairs and stopped in my doorway. Nora followed close behind, bumping Amy so hard that the youngster stumbled over the threshold into the room. Her knees bumped the edge of the cot.

"Whatcaupta, Daaddy-o?" Amy burbled, then giggled. "No point trying to be shy or subtle. We had a pretty good view from on the deck."

Nora smiled over her chum's shoulder, gave me a reassuring nod and added, "I see that you are still excited by it, too."

I had been too focussed on their arrival to realize that my cock was still erect and poking up into the air, with slimy semen sliding down the shaft. Both women were staring at my meat.

"That is magnificent, Daddy-o," Amy added. "Who knew that an older guy could have such stamina? May I have some more please, sir?"

Without awaiting a response, Amy fell to her knees and took the root of my cock in her fingertips. She lowered her head, but stopped with her lips just above my tip. Her breath bathed my glans and my slit widen in response. I imagined that my cock could taste the pungent cigarette smell.

Nora's Mom had been an ardent anti-smoker, so it had been at least twenty-five years since I had tasted a cigarette, but as Amy lowered her mouth to envelop my helmet, I could swear that I was tasting it fresh.

Thinking of Nora's Mom reminded me that my daughter was standing right beside the woman now sucking my cock, and was craning her neck to watch. The angel on my right shoulder woke up to remind me that I should feel some mixture of shame and disgust with my own behaviour, that I ought not have allowed the situation to escalate out of control, but then the devil on the left shoulder sneered they were both adults, and had initiated the activity themselves.

"If they are old enough to smoke, they are old enough for this," the demon insisted.

But what exactly was THIS? I had some sense of what Amy was up to, and what I would do with her, since we had already shared sex. But Nora was a different story. Incest was a line I never thought that I would even think about crossing, but from the hungry look on my daughter's face, the reality of it might soon confront that assumption.

"Watching us smoke must really excite you, Dad," Nora said. "Between Amy and myself we brought a good number of profs back to our bedroom to fuck, so we know a bit about older men. I've never seen one with the stamina that you are displaying tonight."

"Are you drooling, sweetie?" Amy asked as she paused to catch her breath. She was still pumping my shaft in her palm. Now she angled the head towards my daughter. "Daddy-o has a great cock. Maybe the best I've ever had. And he knows just how to please a woman."

"Stop teasing poor Nora," I groaned.

"Is that as in 'stop teasing Nora and fuck you so she can watch' or 'stop teasing poor Nora so she can have a taste of Daddy-o, and then she gets the next turn for fucking'?" Amy replied.

I was too busy searching my daughter's face for a reaction to respond.

Nora was also silent. I had expected that she would make a joke to shrug off the inappropriate joke made by her friend. Though Nora's lower jaw had slackened, I could not tell if that was shock or lust. Her eyes were dancing wildly and she was panting for breath.

As Amy stroked my shaft from root to rim, a glob of goo popped out the slit. Nora's eyes widened then, and her tongue wet her lower lip.

"Don't you want to taste it fresh from the source?" Amy asked her. The vixen then looked me in the eyes and added, "Nora loves a fresh mouthful of cream, Daddy-o. Did you know that your daughter is an eager little cocksucker? That's right, she won "Blowjob Queen" at winter carnival two years running. Most of what I know I learned from her, and I know you loved how I sucked you. Or are you one of those guys that prefers to never think of your daughter having sex, that she will be a virgin on her wedding night?"

Amy giggled and continued, after licking the goo off my glans. "Like I said already, Nora especially loves older guys. I think she has a daddy complex."

She opened wide and stuck her tongue out, showing Nora the glistening goo still sitting there.

"Tobacco tastes extra good mixed with semen, doesn't it Nora doll?" Amy asked my daughter. It was as if I could see the ball slide down her throat as she swallowed. Perhaps I just imagined that Nora pouted in disappointment at not being brave enough to try it. There was no hiding the fact that she was leaning closer.

"Personally, I would say it the other way around," Nora spoke, her voice huskier than usual. "Semen tastes better with the flavour of tobacco. I love to swallow seed from smokers..."

She paused, a look of concern flashing across her face.

"Don't pout, Daddy. I love sucking off non-smokers too. I just often take a long drag on my cigarette before I take their load into my mouth, to get that extra zest. A lot of them find that sexy, and some really enjoy if I either hold the smoke in my throat while I finish them, or blow it out around their shaft just before I take their cock back into my mouth. Which do you think you would like better, Dad?"

I must have hesitated because Amy jumped in. "Well, we know he likes to watch you smoke, so that's a start. I bet he would love which ever one you picked."

Amy was still stroking my cock, keeping me right at the verge of exploding. Now I noticed that her other hand was stroking Nora's leg, gradually working up under the hem of my daughter's nightie.

That pesky angel on my right shoulder was screaming for me to be a good parent, to stop this train before it jumped the tracks. 'This is the turning point,' It seemed to warn, 'Up until now, it has just been fun and games. Any further you are into taboo territory.'

The devil on the left shoulder just chuckled.

"Can you smell how wet Nora is, Daddy-o?" Amy asked, her fingers tracing up my daughter's inner thigh. "I think I should check. Unless you want to wait until she starts dripping on the floor."

Amy's chuckle sounded a lot like the imaginary demon on my shoulder. Nora just giggled, still apparently nervous. I was holding my breath at the point, eyes fixed on Amy's arm as it crept further up towards my daughter's honeypot. Amy's baby finger was now teasing my balls, keeping me primed.

Nora inhaled deeply, just like when she smoked. That triggered me to glance upward and notice that her nipples were rock hard, pressing against the flannel of her nightie. I tried one more time to convince myself that it was not the idea of sex with me that was exciting her, but rather Amy's actions. I could accept my daughter being a bisexual slut more easily than I could give in to the idea of incest.

I almost did not notice that Amy had pulled her arm out from under Nora's nightie, until she offered her dripping wet digits to my nose. "Smell how excited you make her, Daddy-o."

"No, that's you doing that. And maybe because she lusts after you, watching you toy with me adds to the turn on." I protested weakly, but the deep sniff I took betrayed my true arousal.

"See how it makes Daddy-o's cock twitch, Nora doll? And it keeps throbbing harder in my hand the more he thinks about you sucking him off. I bet he even wants to fuck you."

That remark also almost snuck past me, as I stifled a yawn and glanced out the window. On the distant horizon, a faint glow indicated the arrival of dawn. So it goes with insomnia, I sighed to myself. Soon the day would start, and this adventure would end. But not the insomnia. I had already benefited from that, writing a popular series of fantasies about a neighbour, a young woman, sneaking in while I was asleep and waking me up with a blowjob.

At the time, I was proud that I could write well received May-December stories that did not devolve into incest. Both before that and after though, Dad-daughter incest had been a common theme for my writing. I always rationalized that I was using it to avoid fantasies about Nora, but as a way to express urges about my daughter.

It had been easier when Nora was away at school. But now she was here, staring at my hard cock, knowing I had just fucked her roommate. The roommate who was suggesting that I really wanted to fuck my own daughter. And my damn cock seemed to agree.

"It is Amy's idea, not yours," the devil assured me.

"But you don't need to act upon it," the angel weakly countered.

"He does have a nice cock..." Nora said, barely a whisper.

"It would look better if you blow a cloud of smoke around it."

"I wish..." Nora finally crossed a line, "but I don't want to smoke in the house. Somehow that would be worse than getting sexy with my father."

"Then we better go outside," Amy suggested. "It is still mostly dark out."

I wanted to protest. To point out the risk of a neighbour seeing me doing something taboo, and calling the cops. Amy removed that possibility by using my cock as a handle to tug me out of the room, down all those stairs and out to the deck. Nora obediently followed.

The door barely closed behind us before Nora lit two cigarettes and passed one to Amy, whose palm stayed loosely around my shaft, and whose pinkie once again teased my balls.

I watched how Nora's lungs filled as she inhaled, thrusts her pert tits out toward me. Her eyes were fixed on my throbbing tumescence. I thought she might have second thoughts, until she got about halfway down her smoke.

Then my daughter took in a huge chestful of smoke, drawing down almost to the filter. Nora tossed the butt over the deck rail. I was distracted by the flying sparks and missed her lowering her head. The warmth of the cloud of smoke and breath enveloped my cock. I looked down to see my daughter's lips less than an inch from my gaping slit.

Amy touched my chin, turning me to face her. She drew her lips to mine and filled my lungs with smoke.

"Just enjoy," Amy whispered as she ended the kiss. Nora's tongue pierced into my slit right at that moment.

I felt her tip explore mine, rotating to scoop out the blob of seed. Then her tongue receded into her cheek and she swallowed. Amy punctuated the moment by blowing fresh smoke into my face.

Even that did not distract me from noticing that my loving daughter- the person whose diapers I had changed, seemingly not so long ago, was now licking my shaft.

Nora paused, holding my cock delicately in her fingertips, raising her face to look me in the eye. I saw how excited she was. Amy handed Nora a fresh cigarette. Nora again took a deep drag, and bathed my balls in smoke.

"You have a beautiful cock, Daddy," Nora breathed dreamily. "And so hard. Even after spending half the night coming for Amy. I bet if I suck you off, you would still be hard enough to fuck me. Especially if I kept smoking while you do it. But I don't want to take any chances. I need you inside me before the neighbours wake up."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,478 Followers
12