The User Ch. 12

Story Info
Melanie turns to Heidi Tate for help.
2.5k words
4.61
19.5k
1
0

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi Jackman, sat in her kitchen, waiting for her husband, Tim, to get home from work. He was a detective sergeant with the Jamestown Police Department, and had called earlier and said he had work to do to finish up with a case he was working on and might be a bit late, so Heidi didn't expect him home any time soon. The phone rang. Heidi got up and answered it.

"Mrs. Jackman?" The caller had a young feminine voice, and sounded upset.

"Yes," Heidi said, "who's this?"

"Melanie, Melanie Sparks, Mrs. Jackman," Melanie replied. "I...I need help. Can you help me?"

"Ah...I suppose so," Heidi replied. She wondered what was going on and what kind of trouble the girl was in. Melanie was one of the students at Jamestown High, where Heidi worked, who was often in trouble. Heidi heard that, lately, the girl seemed to be trying to get herself straightened out. "What's wrong, Melanie?" she asked.

"I...I..." Melanie began, then she began to sob.

"Melanie," Heidi said, very concerned, "calm down and try to tell me what's going on?"

"I...I...need a...ride," the girl managed to say between sobs.

"Where are you?" Heidi asked.

"The...the...Moonlight...Motel," Melanie sobbed. "Can...can you come...come get me?"

"I'll be there as soon as I can," Heidi replied. She was sure she had plenty of time. Tim probably wouldn't be home for at least another hour.

"I...I'll be...be...waiting...out...front," Melanie whimpered. "Near...near the...the road."

About twenty minutes later, Heidi drove up in front of the sleazy motel and found Melanie standing there, next to the highway. The girl got in the car and Heidi could see that the teenager's eyes were red and that her face was streaked with running makeup, a result of a lot of crying.

"Melanie, what's the matter?" Heidi asked. She put her car in "drive" and headed back for her house.

Melanie sat on the front seat next to Heidi and sobbed wrenchingly.

Heidi laid her hand on the girl's. "Melanie, what happened to you?" asked.

"It's...it's awful!" the teenager sobbed. "I...I can't...I can't tell you...you'll...you'll think I'm awful!"

"Look, Melanie," Heidi said, "You have to tell me. I want to help you. I will help you, but I need to know what's going on."

Melanie took a deep breath, then another and, after she calmed herself a bit, she began telling Heidi what had happened. "I...I've been going out with Juan Perez," she said.

Heidi frowned. She knew Juan. He was one of the students at Jamestown High who was always in trouble. If she remembered correctly, he was presently out of school on a lengthy suspension for beating up another student. "Did he do something to you?" Heidi asked. "Did he beat you up?"

Melanie shook her head. "N...not this time," she sobbed. "This...this time it...it was worse!"

Heidi wondered what could be worse than a beating. "What, exactly did Juan do to you?" she asked.

"Well..." Melanie said, "he..." She went on to describe what had taken place in the motel room with Juan and Muhammad.

"My God!" Heidi said when the girl finished her tale. She felt herself seething with rage. What Juan and his friend did to Melanie had to be illegal. She needed to talk with Tim. She wanted Juan and Muhammad arrested. "We'll have to tell my husband about this when he gets home," she told Melanie. "I'm sure there's something he can do."

Mrs. Jackman's words frightened Melanie. She'd forgotten the school nurse was married to a cop. "No!" she exclaimed, and shook her head. "I...I can't tell the cops." She began to sob again.

When Heidi arrived at her house she slid across the front seat of the car, pulled Melanie into her arms and held the teenager until her sobs abated. "Melanie, do you have any idea why Juan did that to you?" she asked.

The teenager shook her head. "I...I don't know," she lied. She knew it had to do with the fact that she'd slept with Mr. Sanders, but she couldn't tell Mrs. Jackman about that.

Heidi continued holding the sobbing teenager, her face a mask of anger. "I can't believe any human being could do something so cruel to another," she said.

"That wasn't all he...did," Melanie said. "After...after Juan and...and Muhammad...after they were...finished, the...manager...of the...motel...he, he came in and said Juan told him he could..." Once again she dissolved into sobs.

"Do your parents know about any of this?" Heidi asked.

The teenager shook her head. "After...after what happened...I...I was afraid to. I can't tell my father..." she blubbered, "If he finds out, he...he'll be really mad at me! He...he...I don't know what he'd do!"

"I'm sure he and your mother will want to help you," Heidi told the girl. "I mean, you're their daughter, you've been abused..."

"You don't know my folks," the girl said. "They...my dad...he's going to blame it on me. He...he'll probably throw me out."

Heidi found that difficult to believe. But it was something they didn't have to settle right away. "Don't worry," she said, rubbing Melanie's back. "I'll help you, Melanie. Juan will never bother you again."

"But what am I going to do?" Melanie asked plaintively. "What am I going to do?"

"We'll work on that tomorrow," Heidi told her. "Tonight you can stay here, at our place."

"You...you mean that?" Melanie sniffled. "You sure it's OK? What...what about your husband? Won't he be mad?"

"He'll be fine," Heidi said. "Come on, I'll help get you settled." She took Melanie into the house, up to the spare bedroom. She showed the girl where things were located in the bedroom, and where the bathroom was, then she got her a wash cloth and towel. "Why don't you take a shower," Heidi suggested. "Then get in bed. You need some rest."

"O...OK," Melanie said. She smiled tentatively. "Thank you, Mrs. Jackman."

Heidi went back to the living room, sat down on the sofa, and tried to figure out exactly what she should do. One thing she would do was tell Tim what happened. He'd know what could be done about it. And, first thing in the morning, she had to call Melanie's parents to let them know their daughter was safe.

A while later, Melanie came down the stairs and walked into the living room. She had on the fluffy white terrycloth bathrobe Heidi had given her and was drying her hair with a towel. "Are you sure your husband won't mind if I stay here tonight?" she asked.

Heidi smiled. "He won't mind at all," she told her visitor. "Now get to bed and get some rest."

Melanie gave Heidi another tentative smile. "Thank you." she said. "I...I hated to bother you, but I didn't know who else to call." Actually, she'd called Mr. Sanders first, but she got his answering machine. Mrs. Jackman was the second person she thought of.

"It isn't a problem. Go to bed. I'll see you in the morning," Heidi said. "Then we can try and figure out how to help you."

Melanie turned and disappeared up the stairs. Heidi went up and checked on her a while later and found that she was sound asleep. "Melanie's not really a bad girl!" Heidi thought, "It's a criminal that someone like Juan was able to victimize her the way she says he did."

She left the spare bedroom, closing the door softly behind her, than went down to the kitchen. She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table.

Heidi didn't even get to take one sip of her coffee before her husband came through the back door. Tim looked at his wife and smiled. "Sorry about being so late, honey," he said. He walked over and gave his spouse a kiss on her forehead. "I had to finish up the paperwork on that case I was working on and it took longer than I expected."

"It's OK," Heidi said. "By the way, something came up. We have company."

"Who?" Tim asked. He walked to the kitchen counter, poured himself a cup of coffee, then he sat down at the table next to Heidi.

"Melanie Sparks," Heidi said. "She's a student at the high school."

"How come she's staying with us?" Tim asked.

"She called me a while ago, from the Moonlight Motel, of all places," Heidi said. She saw her husband's eyebrows rise when she mentioned the name of the motel, which was well-known for being a prime location for drug sales and prostitution, "She has a problem." She told Tim the story Melanie had told her earlier.

"That little bastard!" Tim exclaimed when his wife finished her story. "His brother Ernesto was in my class, and he was a real jerk, too. They come by it naturally, I guess. I arrested their old man a couple of times for dealing drugs. Sounds like being a scumbag runs in the family."

"It seems that way," Heidi said. "Tim, Melanie didn't want me to tell you any of this, but I had to. One way or another, we have to figure out a way to help her. Isn't there something you could arrest Juan and Muhammad for?"

Tim sat there, his hands wrapped around his coffee cup, thinking, for some time. "I'm not sure," he said. "What they did is technically rape, I guess. Even more so for the motel manager. But..." He shrugged. "The thing is, if these assholes get a lawyer, and they will, he'll argue that Melanie went with them willingly and knew what they intended to do."

"But Tim, she was in fear of her life!" Heidi protested. "She really believed Juan or Muhammad might hurt or kill her."

"You know that and I know that," Tim said. "But I'm not sure a jury would buy it if these two punks have a good lawyer. They'll probably get a public defenders and those assholes are damn good. What kind of reputation does Melanie have?"

"Unfortunately, her reputation isn't that good," Heidi said. "I think she's been sexually active for quite a while and, from what I hear, she's gone out with a lot of boys."

Tim frowned. "That doesn't make it easier," he said. "Melanie will have to testify, and if the public defender gets a chance, she'll be the one on trial. If the judge allows the defense to produce a bunch of guys who are willing to tell what an easy lay Melanie is, there's going to be a problem convincing the jury she was raped."

"Tim, that's not fair!" Heidi protested. "Melanie's the victim, not the criminal!"

"I know it isn't fair, honey," Tim said, "but, unfortunately, it's reality in our court system."

"What are we going to do?" Heidi asked. "I said I'd help her."

"We'll go to bed," Tim said, and stood up. "And I'll figure out some way to take care of Juan in the morning." He pulled his wife to her feet, moved behind her and hefted her breasts in his hands. He bent his head forward and kissed her neck.

"Tim!" Heidi exclaimed, but flames of passion were flaring inside her. "We have to be careful. What if Melanie hears us?"

"Do you want me to stop?" Tim whispered as his fingers rolled her rigid nipples.

Heidi shuddered and moaned softly. "No, damn, you!" she murmured. She pressed her bottom against him, then she turned in his arms and kissed him.

Tim cupped his wife's buttocks in his hands and lifted her off her feet while they kissed. Finally, the kiss ended and he set her down.

"Tim!" Heidi exclaimed when he scooped her up in his arms and started carrying her toward the bedroom. She laid her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck softly, her hands playing in his hair. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too, Heidi," Tim replied. He carried his wife up to their bedroom and laid her on the bed. Then he went and locked the door.

When Tim turned around, he discovered his wife had been busy while he was locking the door. She was lying on the bed naked!

"You get prettier every time I see you!" Tim said, smiling, as he moved toward the bed. He peeled his clothes off as he crossed the bedroom.

It was Heidi's turn to blush. Then she was in his arms, his naked body was pressed against her, and he was kissing her. His hands were moving over her, sending indescribable delight into her.

Heidi rolled onto her belly and Tim trailed his fingers up and down over the smooth curves of her back. His light touch caused her to tremble. He began exploring her buttocks, stroking them with an extremely light touch. "Ohhhh!!!" she groaned, "Oh, Tim, that feels so nice!" The wild sensations evoked by her husband's tender touch made the muscles in her ass tighten involuntarily. "Yesss!!!" she crooned, "Oh, God, Tim, I love when you play with my bottom!"

Tim stroked his fingers down the backs of her thighs, making them quiver. Then his hand glided up over the silky skin on the inside of those perfect columns of flesh, moving closer and closer to where her legs and body joined.

"Mmmmmmmmnnnnnnn!" Heidi moaned. Tim's touch never failed to arouse her! When he began exploring her excitement-sodden vagina, her hips began undulating and the fires of passion burning in her blazed brighter.

Tim slid one finger into Heidi, tantalizing her. His other hand slid under her and found her clit. Her hips began to move ardently when he began twirling his finger on the swollen, nerve-filled bud.

"Ahhhh!!!" Heidi moaned, squirming and shaking. "Oh, Tim, yessss!!! Oh, yessss!!! Kiss me!! Play with meeeee!!! So good!!! Oh, God, Tim, it always feels so good when you touch me!!!"

Heidi's desire grew rapidly and before long, she felt herself plummeting into a whirlpool of bliss. "In me!!!" she cried, "Please, Tim, I want you in me!!!"

Tim wanted Heidi as badly as she wanted him. He moved behind her and replaced his thrusting finger with his hard penis. He'd never get over how wonderful it felt to spear into her, how her snug channel clutched and caressed him. He stroked slowly, savoring the feelings of ecstasy rippling up his spine.

"Yessss, Tim!!! Oh, yessss!!!" Heidi moaned, "I need you!!! I need you so badly!!! Take me!!! Tim, oh, Tim, take meeeee!!!! Make me come!!! Take meee!!!"

Tim's hand continued to strum her clit, sending thrills into her. Then he began to thrust faster and faster. He couldn't wait! He was losing control. His penis began to throb. "Annnnnnhhhhhh!!!! Annnnnnhhhhhh!!!! Annnnnnhhhhhh!!!!" he moaned, his body jamming against Heidi's, his pulsing erection erupting a powerful jet of his juices.

"God, you're coming!!!! Yessssss!!!! Come, darling!!! Come!!!" Heidi moaned, "Take meee!!! Yessss!!!! Take meeeeee!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ggaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Yessssssss!!! Oh, God!!!! Yesssssssss!!!!"

Their cries of ecstasy turned to moans of delight, then those faded into soft murmurs as the frantic movements of their bodies slowed. Tim collapsed on top of Heidi and she fell forward, her strength sapped. Finally, his penis softened and slid from her and he rolled to her side and took her in his arms.

Heidi pressed her lips against Tim's in a fervent kiss then, after it ended, she pulled the covers over them. Tim turned out the light and, locked in each other's arms, they drifted off to sleep.