The Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfdude84
sfdude84
186 Followers

Suddenly I felt another hand on my thigh, and looked down to see Dani kneeling next to her sister. Her tits were still encased in her sports bra, with the nipples doing their best to break through. Her black hair was pulled back in a ponytail with a few wisps hanging free over her beautiful pale face. She looked up at me, almost as if she was asking my permission. I think I said "Oh my God" or maybe just "Oh fuck", but whatever it was she took it as acceptance and grabbed my dick away from her sister. I opened my knees a bit more to accommodate the second body as she sucked my dick down her throat, proving to be just as adept as her sister. They proceed to trade off deepthroating, the other usually licking my balls or my thighs.

Two sister, my sisters, giving me a joint blowjob, each vying to make me cum. This was the plot line of a fucking porn movie, not something that happens to me. I couldn't believe it was actually real. The two girls I had been fantasizing about for the last few months. The ones who had made my teenage years as miserable as they could. My sisters. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, and was impressed that it had been at least 5 minutes and I was still going. But I could feel the pressure building. It was coming.

"Girls, uh, I'm going to, uh..."

I was having difficulty forming sentences, especially because Clara had begun moaning, as if she was getting off from this. She and Dani seemed to get the idea though. They began sucking me even harder, hoping to speed it up. They looked at each other, exchanged some sisterly message with their eyes, and Clara took over, taking about a third of my dick in her mouth while stroking the rest with her little fist. Dani focused on caressing my swollen testicles. As soon as Clara started circling the head of my cock with her tongue, I blew.

My first load hit her hard in the mouth. As far as I could tell, she was quite experienced in the art of blow jobs, but this caused her to choke a bit. She pulled back and the next shot hit her on the chin, splattering down on her tits. Dani quickly pulled my dick her way as her sister recovered. My next two smaller loads hit her big tits, drenching the sports bra. She leaned over and gingerly licked some of my cum off her sister's chin. Clara had stopped coughing, and turned into her sister, catching her full on the mouth. They kissed deeply, exchanging any of my seed still remaining in Clara mouth. Dani found her sisters small tit, and squeezed it hard, digging her finger nails in. Breaking the kiss, Bella gasped, breathing hard.

"Shit, that's the sun." I broke the spell, noticing for the first time that the room had lightened considerably since we began. George had an annoying habit of getting up early on vacation, and getting everyone else up with him so we could all eat breakfast together. "Your dad will be here soon."

"Guess we'd better get cleaned up."

Both girls got up, Clara giving my now soft cock one last gentle squeeze, looking at me through sultry eyes. They went off to shower our incest off of them, leaving me laying on the bed. I was a little confused. I had just gotten head from both my step sisters at the same time, and it really seemed like it wasn't their first time doing that. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but I knew I better wipe the cum off my belly before their father came knocking.

sfdude84
sfdude84
186 Followers
12