The Vacation Ch. 2

Story Info
Dad & daughter enjoy quality time together.
1k words
4.19
171.6k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,027 Followers

That was two weeks ago.

When I had finished my shower and went the bedroom room, I all but fell over. There was Kissandrea laying on the bed wearing the same white night shirt and pink panties from two weeks ago.

" Oh baby, you need to change or cover up. I’m very weak tonight. Your mother hasn’t made love to me in a very long time." I said, looking away from her body.

With big tears running down her face, Kissandrea said, " Daddy, I’m 18, a grown woman. A grown woman that loves you, and is ready, able and very willing to be your….. lover."

"NO, BABY, I CAN’T YOUR MY DAUGHTER." I left the room and slept in my truck that night.

I woke the next morning to Kissandrea knocking on the truck widow, " Breakfast is here, DADDY!!!!!" She said in a pissed off voice.

Most of the day she only said three or four words to me. Until I saw a bikini shop and ask if she wanted a new swim suite.

Kissandrea replied in a stern voice, " Can I buy anything I want? And I mean anything."

" Sure, anything to get you to talk to me again."

We went in the store, Kissandrea told the sales girl, " I want the sexiest, tiny, see-through bikini’s you have. I need to turn on my husband."

And let me tell you, they had a lot of them. Kissandrea tried on a good 25 bikini’s until, one caught my eye. It was very little, powder blue. Total see-through, it looked like a fine nylon stocking.

She knew from the look on my face, Kissandrea leaned to my ear, " Is this the one Husband? Does it make you want me?"

From that moment, I knew I had to have my daughter.

We rented a very deluxe boat. It had two bedrooms, two bathrooms a full living room and a nice kitchen. We stocked it with every kind of food and drink known to man and set out on the lake.

We were only 100 yards from the dock, Kissandrea came out of the cabin wearing her new bikini. It looked even better on her now than it did in the store.

All I had on was a pair of silk swimming trunks, Kissandrea got a good view of my stiff cock. I guess the last time I was this hard was that night two weeks ago.

She had a "Now I got you" look on her face. She never made eye contact, she was teasing me now.

Kissandrea laid on the deck of the boat, making sure I could see her sunning her body. She rubbed the San Tan Lotion on her body as if she was trying to turn herself on.

At night she wore little half shirts and the smallest, sexy panties she had. Kissandrea was a master at teasing, bending over in my face, sticking a tit in my face, the hole 9 yards.

This shit went on for the first four days on the boat, she teased me every second of the day and night. It was a living hell.

One night, it was a full moon. Very romantic night. We had been drinking a lot of wine and Kissandrea was talking to me again. We sat by each other hugging and looking at the night sky.

She was wearing a little night shirt that came to the top of her ass cheeks and a pair of sheer white panties.

" Daddy?" Kissandrea said, " I really meant what I said the other night in the motel room."

" I know you did baby," I hugged her, " It’s just that Father and daughter’s shouldn’t do them kind of things."

She turned to face me and said, " I don’t really give a shit," little tears formed in her eyes, " I don’t care Daddy, I love you as a woman. I have every sense that night in the shower."

With a little laugh I said, " I guess I should have locked the door?"

Kissandrea rubbed my thigh, " It wouldn’t have made a deference," her hand found my cock, " I’ve been in love with you………….." My cell phone rang.

" Hello?" I said.

It was Linda, " Hi, how’s everything going?"

" We’re doing good, we have a great boat. It’s all stocked up, food, drinks everything," I paused, " We just need you here to make things right."

After a long silence, " I have soon bad news," Linda went on, " Something came up, Citco got called in for a audit. It mite take two weeks to get all the records together."

I was mad, " I DON’T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU. I TOLD YOU THIS WAS IT, YOU COME HERE OR WE ARE OVER."

Linda just yelled back at me, " YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE, LEAVE. I DON’T GIVE A FUCK."

" GOOD, I WILL BITCH, GO FUCK YOUR COMPUTERS, ADDING MACHINES EVERYTHING." And I through my phone in the lake.

Kissandrea just sat there giggling, " That’s fucking telling her Dad," She took a big drink of wine, " Don’t get mad at me but, last year I went to Mom’s office for lunch…….."

I looked at her, " AND?"

Tears were in her eyes, " Daddy she was fucking that slime ball, Bill."

"Oh yuck, and I did it with her after him……." I said and made a funny face, " Well, it’s all over now."

Kissandrea looked into my eyes with that lustful look and ask, " So, does this mean your single and looking for a hot, sexy young woman?"

"Do you know any off hand?," And I pulled her on my lap, "You know, you mite fill my needs."

Shocked Kissandrea said, " I mite fill your needs?," She leaned to me, " I need you Daddy."

"Oh baby," My hands found her breast, "I need you baby."

I stood up, taking Kissandrea, my daughter in my arms. Her wish of me loving her were going to come true.

To Be Continued...

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,027 Followers