The Vampire Abram Woldense

Story Info
Eritrean student becomes a vampire in Canada.
1.9k words
2.71
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Hydro Ottawa," Abram Woldense said to himself, upon realizing that the power was out at his tiny apartment located in the Vanier area of Ottawa, Ontario. Contrarily to popular belief, Vampires are no more enamored of the darkness than anyone else. It's one thing to be a creature of the night because you're fatally allergic to sunlight, it's another to be in love with the darkness, Abram thought. He'd have to rob someone and pay the electric bill next time he went hunting...

Becoming one of the Undead hadn't changed Abram's life all that much. Abram was still broke, lonely, and living in a rundown apartment in the dumps. On his wall was a picture of him and his former paramour Ferdusa at the Eaton Center. Like everyone else who ever mattered in Abram's existence, as a mortal and as a Vampire, the lovely Ferdusa was gone. Seriously, what else is new? It was getting bad out there, that much was certain.

Abram thought about a recent close call, and closed his eyes, hard. He'd been hunting in the Stitsville area, and came upon his favorite kind of prey when the shit hit the fan. It wasn't safe out for a dude with fangs, seriously. Dammit, and to think I thought I got lucky, Abram mused, shaking his head. He'd been lucky to escape the Hunters, men and women dedicated to eradicating the Undead since they were recently exposed to the world.

Mankind has officially declared war against the Undead, and that's all fine and dandy, but a Vampire still has to feed, or perish. The Hunters were out there, but without fresh human blood every few days, Abram would be dead...and this time for good. That's what drove him to prowl the night in the environs of Stitsville, Ontario. There used to be a private service that would deliver fresh blood to the homes of wealthy Vampires, but that service is toast now. Like all of his kind since the night of discovery, Abram has been driven to extremes...

A smart predator knows not to hunt in his or her own backyard, and Abram Woldense typically goes far out of his neighborhood in search of prey. The City of Gatineau, Quebec, and even the small town of Perth, Ontario, are pretty good hunting grounds. Abram, being relatively new to being one of the Undead, needs to drink human blood every seven days otherwise he will starve and die. The never-ending hunger drove Abram to venture to Stitsville, Ontario, lest he devolve into a degenerate and then die for a second time...

Abram happened upon a couple of drifters, a guy and a gal from the great state of New York, decided to park their car near Loblaws parking lot and make out in the dead of night. Easy meals, Abram thought as he approached them. After hunting humans for their blood for half a decade, Abram had the whole thing down pat. He would knock on the car window, pretend to be a hobo in need of some cash, and then pounce on them as soon as they let their guard down...

Human blood tastes sweet, especially when mixed with a twinge of fear, and Abram Woldense had become a connoisseur of this finest of beverages. The couple happened to be Hunters, and when Abram grabbed the dude by the throat, ready to feed on him, the woman grabbed her gun and pumped him full of lead. Luckily they didn't have silver bullets, Abram thought, wincing at his injuries. Injured, angered and outraged, Abram ran back to his car and sped away. Thankfully, the Hunters did not give chase...

Abram's kind, the inglorious Undead, were in serious danger of extinction. All over the world, the police and the military forces of various nations were gearing up for the war against the Undead, aided by armed militias made up of men and women who were all gung-ho for the so-called interspecies war. The Vampires were caught with their pants down, and now they were all going to pay the price for it. Human scientists were working on foolproof methods for telling the difference between mortals and the intelligent Undead.

Abram went to the fridge and grabbed an ice-cold Pepsi, part of a pack he bought at the local convenience store. Sitting on the couch, Abram stared into the darkness, wondering how lousy a time he'd been having lately. Five years ago, while on a trip to the City of Buffalo, New York, with his buddies from Carleton University, Abram went to a brothel located in the seedy part of town. While in that rather dubious establishment, Abram met a remarkable lady named Ferdusa Karangwa, and she changed his life forever...by ending him.

"Typically, wanderers like you are just food to me, but I see something in you," Ferdusa told Abram, as he rose, forty eight hours after being bitten. Abram sat up on the bed, and looked at his surroundings. It was dark, but somehow, he saw clearly through it. Ferdusa sat on a nearby chair, with a cup in her hand. Abram looked at Ferdusa, a short, curvy woman with dark brown skin and long dark hair. She resembled the East African beauties he encountered while traveling with his parents back in his native Eritrea. Of course, Ferdusa was much more than she appeared...

"What have you done to me?" Abram asked Ferdusa, as he rubbed his neck, shuddering as he remembered her biting him. He'd gone to the brothel in a seedy part of Buffalo, New York, and met the most gorgeous hooker ever. A dime piece with an ass like whoa, as they say. Unfortunately for Abram, Ferdusa was a monster with the face of an Angel, the body of a Porn Star, and the kind of fangs that a wolf would envy...

"I made you stronger, faster and better, a superhuman with the potential to live forever, provided you don't get killed or starve due to lack of blood," Ferdusa replied, matter-of-factly. The dark-skinned, curvy gal smiled, showing her pearly white fangs, and Abram repressed a shudder. Once again he looked at the cup in her hand, and something about the smell emanating from its contents set him on edge. Ferdusa handed Abram the cup, and he hesitantly took it...

"More," Abram growled, after gulping the cup's contents, and Ferdusa nodded approvingly. Abram came to the City of Buffalo, NY, with his buddies to get laid, smoke weed, and have a good time while bar-hopping, and he got way more than he bargained for. As it turns out, Ferdusa, who'd been a member of the Undead ever since she was turned in 1780s Rwanda, East Africa, had big plans for Abram. It's lonely being a Vampire, and Ferdusa wanted some company. When Ferdusa crossed into Ontario, Canada, Abram became her guide and her lover...

"The world is ours," Ferdusa told Abram, as they walked through the streets of Toronto together, mere days after leaving New York for Canada. Hand in hand, Abram and Ferdusa might have looked like a young black couple to casual observers, but they were inhuman monsters that craved the blood of the living. As they strode through the Eaton Center, like wolves amidst the sheep, Ferdusa looked at her new territory and her new companion, and smiled confidently. Canada is going to be gloriously mine, Ferdusa vowed.

"Let me show you my town, lovely lady," Abram told Ferdusa as he took her hand and brought it to his lips. Ferdusa grinned and kissed him, embracing him warmly. That night, after feeding off a vagrant in a side street a mile from the Eaton Center, Ferdusa and Abram made love at last. He'd been craving her ever since he arose as one of the Undead, but she'd denied him her body. Just like she'd denied him much of the knowledge of their kind, but no more...

"Show me what you can do," Ferdusa told Abram, a challenge in her voice, and he smiled and kissed her. Pressing her against the wall, their anonymous victim's blood-drained body cooling at their feet, Abram took Ferdusa, and showed her what he was made of. Ferdusa grinned as Abram unzipped her top, and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them none too gently. Ferdusa licked her lips, loving Abram's new aggressive side.

"Hmm, nice," Abram said, and Ferdusa grinned as he boldly propped her up on a nearby car, and began sucking on her tits. Although Ferdusa no longer breathed, she held her breath as Abram hiked up her skirt, and slid his fingers into her womanhood. Abram grinned, flashing his fangs as he thrust two fingers into Ferdusa's pussy, then added a third. A shocked gasp escaped Ferdusa's lips, and she nodded in approval. Abram was full of surprises, and Ferdusa was starting to like his style...

"Oh yes, don't stop," Ferdusa moaned, as Abram buried his face between her thick, sexy legs, and ate her pussy like a champ. Abram inhaled the scent of Ferdusa's pussy as he licked her clit and fingered her. Ferdusa squirmed as Abram pleasured her, and being something of a rogue, he grazed her clit with his fangs, causing her to gasp. Abram looked up at Ferdusa and smiled devilishly. Shaking her head, Ferdusa licked her lips as Abram ate her pussy like a hungry man. I done made a devil, Ferdusa thought, as her roguish creation pleasured her.

"Give me that ass," Abram told Ferdusa as he bent her over, and caressed her thick round ass. Ferdusa grinned and pressed her thick rump against Abram's groin. With a swift thrust, he entered her. Abram watched as Ferdusa began undulating, grinding that ass against him. He smacked her ass as he slammed his dick into her, fucking her roughly. The two of them fucked like this, by the light of the moon, with a drained corpse nearby, well into the night...

"Hmm, that was fun," Ferdusa told Abram as she sucked his dick, after he'd served the hell out of her. Abram leaned against the wall, and looked at Ferdusa, the feral beauty who sucked his dick until he was hard as a rock. After Ferdusa finished polishing Abram's dick and balls, she grazed the base of his dick with her fangs, causing the cocky young Vampire to gasp in shock. Ferdusa flashed Abram the kind of smile a shark would recognize, and then he pulled her to her feet. They kissed, readjusted their clothes and walked out of the alley, after giving their victim's corpse a kick for good measure...

Abram Woldense, formerly of Eritrea, and his paramour, Ferdusa Karangwa, formerly of Rwanda, had a grand old time in Ontario, Canada. They traveled from town to town, city to city, cutting a bloody swath through Canada's most populated region. Vampires have always been the most ferocious denizens of the supernatural community, but Abram and Ferdusa stood out among the rest for their savagery and boldness. Of course, one day, Ferdusa got bored of Abram and tried to kill him, which led to their subsequent breakup...

As Abram rested during the daytime, he thought about better days. He remembered his happier, simpler life in the City of Agordat, Eritrea, with his family. With the whole world hunting the vampires, travel was going to be particularly dangerous for the Undead. If I can ride this thing out anywhere it will be in Africa, Abram mused. Somehow, he'd get back to Eritrea, and find a place to hide in the wilderness. Abram had a plan for survival. He'd feed on wild animals, and avoid humans, until the race of Vampires is thought of as nothing more than a myth. Adapt and survive or stagnate and perish, Abram mused, as he slept. Time for a little trip...