The Van

Story Info
Girl accepts a coke from a helpful stranger.
2.4k words
4.23
79.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,506 Followers

Caroline was having an off day. What was supposed to be a nice relaxing day at the beach was turning into a series of misadventures.

She had an argument with Andrew and he'd gone off in a huff. Now she was stuck here until came back. She couldn't even change until he got back because her clothes were in the car. She'd somehow managed to lose her purse and didn't have any money, and she was hot and thirsty.

She'd seen some creep eyeing her off earlier, and now every time she turned around there he was, somewhere in the area and seeming to keep one eye on her. Maybe she was being paranoid.

She sighed. There was nothing she could do until Andrew turned up. She could only wait by the car and fume and think of things to tell the inconsiderate boor.

At the end of the row was a van. Quite a nice van, bright green in colour. She could hear the faint sound of music from it, but once, when the owner had got out, the music had seemed excessively loud. He must have installed good sound-proofing, which was unusual. Owners of vans like that generally let the music pour out, careless of who they disturbed.

Looking around she saw that man again. Now he was in the car-park, and she was sure he was watching her. Nervously, she found herself wishing that she was wearing more than a tiny bikini. Damn Andrew. She wished he'd get back.

She turned away, trying to ignore him. Then a voice said "You wouldn't be Caroline, would you?"

She turned to see who was addressing her. A nice normal looking man, somehow familiar.

"Ah, yes, I am," she said. "Who are you?"

"I thought you were," came the reply. "Caroline, age twenty, according to your driver's license, which is in your purse together with about fifty dollars and a couple of bank cards."

At Caroline's startled look the young man grinned. "I found your purse," he said. "It's in my van," nodding to the van at the end of the row.

That's why he seemed familiar, realised Caroline. She'd seen him get out of the van a few moments ago.

"That's a relief," Caroline told him. "I was dreading having to cancel all my cards and things and get new ones."

"You can be lucky, sometimes," said the man. "I'm Tommy, by the way. Why don't we just wander over to the van and I'll dig out that purse."

As they walked towards the van, Caroline saw Tommy casting several glances towards the man who she thought might have been following her.

"Do you know him?" she asked, curious. "I had the funny feeling that he might have been following me."

"Well, he's wandering away now," Tommy said. "I don't actually know him, but I have seen him hanging around the car park several times, watching single girls. He's not exactly dressed for the beach, either. I suggest you avoid him."

Caroline sighed. "I have to stick around the car park until my brother gets back. We had an argument earlier and he went off with some of his mates, but he didn't leave me the keys, the selfish pig."

Tommy laughed. "You can't depend on brothers, I guess. They tend to see sisters as pests that get in their way at times. Don't worry about that character too much. He's probably harmless."

Arriving at the van Tommy unlocked the rear doors and flung them open. A wall of sound seemed to jump out at them, but Tommy flicked a switch by the door and shut it off. "I forgot that I'd left that on," he said with a laugh. "Hmm, purse, purse, where did I put the purse? Ah, there it is."

Tommy stepped up into the van, returning seconds later with a purse. "This yours?" he asked.

"Yes," gloated Caroline, taking it. Flicking it open she saw her license, credit cards and cash. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"You're welcome," laughed Tommy. "It's not as though I haven't lost a wallet in my time and been tearing my hair out trying to sort things out."

"Well, thank you again," smiled Caroline. "I'm heading to the shop to get a coke. I'm dying of thirst." She turned to move away and faltered. That man was there again, standing over near the shop.

Tommy followed her gaze. "Hmm. A suggestion." Indicating the open door of the van, he continued. "You will note that in my nice little van I have a nice little fridge. In that nice little fridge I have several cans of coke and several cans of beer. If you care to step inside for the nonce, I can offer you one, but if you're going to be driving I suggest that you stick to the coke."

Caroline hesitated, then nodded. He seemed straightforward and he had found and returned her purse. She smile and thanked him. Tommy stepped back into the van and then held out a hand to help her up.

Inside was a sound system against the far wall, a small fridge under a bench on one side and a seat along the other wall. There was also some very nice carpet on the floor. Tommy opened the fridge, queried "coke?" and took out a couple of cans at her nod. "Glass or straw," he asked, but Caroline shook her head.

She heard a creak and, looking at the rear of the van, saw the back door slowly swinging closed. Before she could say anything she heard Tommy mutter under his breath and reach over to push the door wide again.

"For some reason," he grumbled, "the door catch on that door doesn't. Catch, that is. I've had the wind slam the stupid thing closed in my face at times. It's most disconcerting."

Caroline smiled. "There are always little problems, she said. "I'm sure you'll soon sort it out."

Caroline sat back and relaxed, enjoying the coke. She had needed that. After a few minutes of idle chatter she thanked Tommy, saying she'd better go and wait for her brother. Tommy nodded, and indicated that she should precede him to the door.

Caroline rose, pleased that the van was tall enough that she could almost stand. Starting to move towards the door she saw it suddenly swing towards her and slam closed. She started, and then laughed. "I see what you mean about the wind blowing it suddenly shut," she said.

"It's a pest," agreed Tommy, "but it does have its uses as a distraction," he added, as he deftly pulled her bikini bottom down.

Caroline yelped in fright. "What do you think you're doing?" she demanded, reaching down for the bottoms.

"Taking off your bikini," came the answer, as deft fingers unclipped her top, while a foot prevented her pulling up the bottom.

"You idiot," raged Caroline. "You can't just go and do things like that."

"Idiot yourself," retorted Tommy. "It's a lot easier to rape you once your bikini is off. It's much easier if you can get it off the girl before she realises."

"What?" said Caroline, incredulously. "You'll never get away with it. All I have to do is scream and people will come running."

"You did notice the superb sound system and the even better sound proofing didn't you?" said a smiling Tommy, admiring the figure that Caroline was trying to cover.

"Well, I have no objection to jumping out and screaming," snapped Caroline, reaching for the door handle, and finding none.

Tommy sighed. "That's another problem with this van. The rear door handle falls off. I'll have to dig it up before I can open the door."

Caroline stared at him, shocked. She was trapped, she realised.

"What do you intend doing," she asked nervously.

"I already told you," reminded Tommy. "I'm going to rape you. Are you going to relax, co-operate and let me have my wicked way, or are you going to resist?"

Caroline glared at him. "There's no way I'm going to co-operate," she stated.

Tommy grinned. "That's OK. I don't mind." Still smiling he reached down and pushed down his bathers, displaying his erection.

Caroline waited, and when Tommy reached for her she struck. Or tried to. Tommy seemed to just catch her wrist as she swung at him, and then to catch the other just as easily. He seemed to give a twist and suddenly Caroline found herself lying on the floor of the van with Tommy lying alongside her, holding her hands above her head with one of his.

She struggled, but was quite firmly held while Tommy stroked her breasts, making appreciative sounds. She swore at him, which while it might have helped her injured sense of pride, was remarkably unhelpful in stopping him. She swore some more when Tommy's free hand wandered further down and started squeezing her pubic mound.

Caroline clamped her legs together. If he wanted to part them, he was going to have to get both hands down there to pry them apart, and when he did she'd scratch his eyes out.

Tommy grinned lazily at her, and moved so that one of his legs was lying between hers, putting a gentle pressure on them to part. Caroline glared, and pressed her legs harder together.

Minutes passed while Caroline kept her legs tightly closed, with Tommy doing no more than sustain the gentle pressure of his knee against her. Caroline smiled grimly. As long as she held firm there was nothing he could do.

Tommy continued to smile, continued to press lightly. Caroline found to her surprise that her legs were starting to tremble. She set them even tighter together. It's not as though Tommy was really trying to separate them.

A few more minutes passed and to Caroline's dismay the trembling of her legs was increasing. Then to her shock, Tommy reached down with his free hand and easily moved her legs apart, letting him kneel between them. "It's an old trick" he told her. "Look up how a starfish opens an oyster. It's the same principle."

Now Tommy was playing with her pussy, rubbing it and, easing her lips apart, he was sliding his fingers deep into her. Caroline struggled, but it was useless. She couldn't stop him touching her where and when he liked. Now he was lying on her, mouthing her breasts, and she could feel his erection pressing against her stomach.

She tried to twist away from under him, while Tommy watched her with interest. "Time to advance this," he finally told her. "I don't have all day to amuse you, so we'd better get started."

She swore at him some more, at which he just laughed. She could feel his hand down at her labia, tracing along the slit and finally separating her lips. His hips moved up, positioning his erection between the fingers holding her lips apart, and then he drove slowly down and in.

Caroline gasped as she felt Tommy pushing in. To her fury, all the playing he had done had prepared her body nicely, and his cock slid smoothly down a slippery tunnel that seemed eager to receive him.

Caroline sighed and relaxed. She'd done all she could to prevent him and he'd won. There was nothing more she could do but let him ride her.

Tommy held his head up, watching Caroline, while he slowly started to move within her. She gasped as she felt her body respond, and then groaned in frustration as she felt her hips rising to meet him.

Slowly they moved in unison, eagerly on Tommy's part, grudgingly on Caroline's, but in unison despite that, sending mutual messages of pleasure to each other's body.

Carline almost wept as the sensations flooded up from her loins. How could something feel so good when you didn't want it to? She was panting now, thrusting hard against Tommy's plunging cock, desperately trying to take it fully into her, afraid that he'd stop before she was ready.

Tommy took his time. His latest conquest was coming along nicely, and would climax soon. He got a real kick out of watching a girl enjoy herself under him, even though they had said no initially. It proved again that he was right and knew what was best for them.

Finally feeling Caroline starting to come, Tommy pressed furiously home, letting himself spill deep within her. He idly wondered if there'd be a little Tommy come from this.

Finished, and feeling very pleased with himself, Tommy drew away from Caroline. He smiled as he watched her get dressed. With her bikini on, Caroline turned to him. "Will you let me out now, please?" she demanded.

Tommy reached up and pressed a button on the wall, and Caroline turned in surprise as the rear door automatically opened. "Remote controlled doors are very useful," said Tommy.

Caroline moved towards the door. "I hope you realise that I'm going to report you for rape?" she said.

"Be my guest," Tommy replied. "You're not the first woman I've raped and you won't be the last. You've no proof. I'll just say it was consensual. You won't even have any bruises to show, because I was very careful about how I handled you."

"So you think that you can rape me and there's nothing I can do?" asked Caroline.

"That's right. No witnesses, you're word against mine. I can even track you down and rape you again, but as long as I'm careful, you're out of luck." Tommy laughed at her. "I'll even make it easy for you. That man you were a bit wary of. He's a cop, trying to find a rapist who is active in the area. Why don't you have a chat with him."

Tommy watched as Caroline flounced away, heading towards the shop. "Ah, yes. There was old Constable Plod. Good luck with him, sweetheart."

Caroline approached the supposed cop. "Excuse me," she said politely. "Are you a policeman?"

"I am," he replied, reaching into his pocket and producing his badge. "Can I help you?

"Yes," Caroline replied. "That man over there next to the green van just assaulted me. I want to press charges."

The officer looked towards Tommy and sighed. "Any witnesses?" he asked, not really expecting any.

Caroline smiled grimly, and reached into her purse. "Does this count," she asked, taking out her smart-phone. "I recorded everything that took place, including his admission that he's a multiple rapist."

The officer smiled, looking across at Tommy, who seemed to realise that something was going horribly wrong. He nodded. "That counts. That will indeed count."

Ashson
Ashson
8,506 Followers