The Vegas Adventure Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pumpkin Pussy Eater – you like these shorts, and just adore what I did to them just now. They are just perfect for you to do a strip tease for the audience. You want to wear them and flaunt that fresh tight ass you've got!" Desiree instructed the hypnotized De Ann.

De Ann giggled with glee – and wrapped her arms around Desiree to give her a huge hug. "Oh, I love what you have done to my shorts – they are so sexy – I think I can really shake my bootie now."

Desiree just smirked with the realization of how much control she has over the innocent housewife. She watched as De Ann put the shorts on and then tried to turn around and look at her ass cheeks as they protruded obscenely from her petite frame.

"I just absolutely love them!" De Ann gushed as she checked out her framed ass in a nearby mirror.

When it was her turn to come out on stage – the announcer used her real name. Trent nearly choked on his drink as it spewed out his mouth seeing his lovely wife up on stage.

De Ann strutted to the song 'Start Me Up' by the Rolling Stones. She accentuated each word of the song with a thrust of her hips. She was in 5 inch heels – so in order to maintain her balance, she had to strut around the stage. The lights were bright in her eyes, so luckily she couldn't see any of the patrons beyond the first row. She strutted around, loving every minute of the catcalls, and whistles from the excited patrons. Despite being swept away by the enthusiastic audience, she wanted to know how Trent liked her show – but with the bright lights in her eyes, she couldn't see his reaction. She wondered just how much he liked her dancing. She clearly remembered thinking to herself 'Would he be impressed? What if he didn't like it? Oh well – he did tell me to entertain myself. I will just dance and flaunt everything I've got.' De Ann did just that. She played it up to the crowd and the crowd cheered even more. They liked it when she bent over in those obscenely cut jeans. It must have accented her ass beautifully.

Maybe they liked her tanning tattoo from her swimsuit right on the side of her left cheek. They also yelled and whistled when she teased them – about lifting her shirt. She would bunch some of it up and hold it tightly against her chest just under her breasts – then trick them into thinking that she was going to show them everything. It was too much – they were cheering so wildly – she agreed to flip up her white muscle T-shirt and slowly spin 90 degrees to let everyone see her pert C cup breasts. Just like Desiree, they were somewhat white around her nipples – and accented her lovely breasts to the view of the audience. She had done it again – flashing herself on stage. Her thong was wet – VERY wet – as she creamed while thinking about exhibiting herself this way. She loved it! The crowd loved it. She just hoped that Trent loved it too. The one thing that Trent would love is that if she won the $1000.00. She could give him half, and that would calm him down about stripping in front of everyone.

The other women danced – she could hear some cat calls, and some cheers from backstage. But she wasn't concerned at all about any of them. She had just showed off her body to a room full of strangers. And you know what – she loved it. She raised her fingers to her nose – the fingers that had just been checking out her soaking wet thong, and she loved the smell. She licked them clean. It made her hotter. It made her feel so damn sexy to be acting like such a total slut.

*

In Chapter 4 --- The story continues with Trent's thoughts when De Ann attends a party in her honor, and finds a few cocks to thrust into her tight pussy, while Trent gets his hands full from their dominant friends. If you enjoyed it – please vote it a 5!!

StryWrter7