The Vermeer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers

"But how did you get the painting?"

"As I said it was an IOU note from Mallory to me. And then Mallory died of a bee sting, leaving me with the painting."

"Why didn't you just approach the museum?"

"What? And expose my whole operation? How would I even begin to answer the question, where did you get the Vermeer?"

"But you had to collect the reward money?"

"Yes. Mallory owed me money and I, in turn, owed a South American mobster."

"A drug cartel member."

"Yes."

"And everything is cool now?"

I loved that English accent. "Yes."

We walked silently for a few moments hand in hand with the sun burning behind us.

"So why did you pick me to be the middleman? How did you find me?"

"Like I said, on Google."

"So by pure luck."

"Blind luck or fate."

She smiled at me as she squeezed my hand. "I'd say I'm pretty lucky."

"And I know I am." I stated.

We walked back to the restaurant smiling, hand in hand. Cool salt water lapped at our toes.

Eventually, we reached the steps to the restaurant. We went inside and sat back down at the table. I pulled my empty glass out of my pocket. Flo's drink was reduced to almost pure ice water.

"Another rum punch?"

"I don't think so."

"Okay, let's go back to the villa." I placed the empty glass on the table. "Have you been in the little pool in the villa," I asked as I sat to put my socks and shoes on.

"Yes, it's lovely," she said standing up and wrapping the shawl around herself again while slipping her sandals on.

Flo picked up her glasses, book and hat.

We walked up to the bar; the waitress was currently serving the table of four. Flo excused herself to go to the washroom, leaving her sunglasses, hat and book on the counter. She was reading The Wright Brothers by David McCullough. Really? The waitress came over and I placed an order for two Lobster Thermidors to be delivered to the villa at 8:00PM, along with rice and beans, a cucumber and tomato salad, and a chilled bottle of Champagne. "Nothing spicy," I insisted. I put it all on the account.

Flo stepped back from the washroom as I slipped the waitress a US twenty, and then put a second and third twenty on the counter, "That's for the cook and that's for whoever delivers the dinner and Champagne. Do you know which villa?"

"Yes, Mr. Ben."

"Great. Please make sure the Champagne is properly chilled."

Flo and I both thanked the waitress and walked hand in hand up to the villa over the hot uneven broken asphalt. The early evening sun burned straight into our eyes.

"The Wright Brothers?" I asked.

"It's a wonderful book."

"Okay," I said.

"I had to buy something to read in Atlanta. There was a lot of schlocky fiction and not much else."

"Okay, I just never saw that side of you. I guess I have a lot to learn about you."

She leaned over to peck a kiss on my cheek, "And there's a lot about you I want to learn, too."

She smiled at me as we walked up the road.

"Flo, I think I would very much like to get into that little pool with you." She squeezed my hand and smiled up at me again. "Naked," I added. Her smile widened while she tightened her grip.

"But, and I can speak with some experience here, I'm going to have to keep your exposure to the sun, minimal."

"I'm fine."

"You are more than just fine, you're astoundingly beautiful."

"My Casanova."

We climbed up the stairs and into the villa. Although only three bedrooms, and piled on top of the garage and cantina, the villa is surprisingly comfortable and modern. The overall look is teak, white plaster and adobe tile. The kitchenette has a common counter with the main room which has a huge window looking out over the water to Mount Nevis. In addition, the kitchenette has a common pass through shuttered opening to the pool and patio. The patio, much like a Florida lanai, is partially protected by a canopy roof with slowly rotating ceiling fans, and partially open to the sunlight, yet without a screen. A single step down to the 10'x16' infinity pool visually blends the pool water with the water of the Caribbean beyond.

My parents are indeed happy and comfortable in their villa. I'm just a little worried about the steps for my Ma.

Ma and Pops bedroom is on the main floor, the other two bedrooms and the guest washroom are upstairs in the loft, which opens up to the main room below, and the view of the sea.

"How about a white wine spritzer, with lots of soda and lots of ice."

"Sure," she said.

I needed to pee. I pulled off my jacket and placed it on my, our, bed as I headed for the guest washroom.

"I'm sorry, Flo," I said from down the hall, "it's my parents' bedroom. I can't make love to you in their bed, especially not with a painting of the Virgin Mary staring down at me."

"Yeah, that is a bit creepy," I heard her say from the living room below.

"Do you mind just moving all of your stuff into my room? Don't worry about making the bed, I'll have Cheryl do that tomorrow."

"I met her this morning. She scared the life out of me. I was still asleep and she walked into the villa."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Brixton must have called her."

"Oh, he's so sweet."

"I know. I'm in envy of that guy," I said as I descended the stair. "He's living like, the perfect life."

We both chuckled as we stood facing each other, holding hands.

"Flo, these next two, or three weeks, or whatever time we determine, are about us. We need to lay low, I need time to think. About my business, about my personal life and about what future I want to carve. Plus, I think we both need a little time to just relax."

"I am so on board with that."

"Good."

I stepped into the small kitchenette and found two big plastic glasses.

"Ben?"

"Yes, Flo." I answered as I searched the larder for soda water.

"Are you really going to give me a diamond?"

"Of course." I was a little shocked with her question.

"I was wondering, can you give me the cash value instead?"

"Absolutely," I answered as I searched for soda water.

"People would think I'm engaged to a multi-millionaire if all of a sudden I started wearing a stone that size."

I laughed.

"The trouble is, the man I fancy is already married."

"Ahh ha ha!" I couldn't help but laugh, "Flo, you're funny. I never saw that in you either. I'm so looking forward to our time together."

"It's true."

"Besides, I'm going to have to figure out what to do with all of my money." She started giggling.

So will I. And for the first time in over two years, maybe I've got enough to simply buy out my bitch wife and get on with my life.

I found a bottle of soda in the back of the larder. There was a big bottle of white Pinot Grigio in the fridge, per my instructions to Brixton.

"Are you ready for a swim?" I asked as I filled the glasses with ice.

She smiled, "Naked you said."

"Yes I did. Will you be fine with that?"

Flo smiled and started pulling her bikini off as I poured the spritzers.

I was stunned by her beautiful, freshly shaved pussy as she stood naked before me.

"Ben, we have understanding on this issue. Come on, off with your clothes."

Chuckling, I sat down and pulled my shoes and socks off again. As I stood up to unbutton my shirt, her red fingernails slinked through my chest hairs.

I was very quickly growing a bone.

My pants and underwear came off in one motion.

Five red fingernails caressed my cock.

"Come on, let's get in the pool." I picked up the glasses.

"Plastic? That's not James Bond," she noted.

"I've seen him do a lot of stunts, but I don't recall any of them being walk on broken glass with your bare feet." As I set the plastic glasses on the edge of the pool I looked up to the gap between her thighs. "Period over?"

A huge smile flooded her face and brown eyes, "Yes!" and we both slipped into the infinity pool overlooking the straight between the islands of St. Kitts and Nevis.

It was quite obvious my cock was stiff as we slipped into the pool. Flo certainly noticed.

There was a cooling breeze coming off the water.

"Absolutely stunning," I said as we hugged and slid our hands up and down each other. She seemed fascinated by my chest hair again.

"Yes, the view is brilliant."

"I was talking about you."

We kissed softly. I was hard as a rock.

Her hand was wrapped around my straining cock.

With both hands I picked up our glasses and handed one to Flo. With her right hand still holding my cock she accepted the spritzer wine glass with her left and touched it to her lips for a small sip.

I sipped and watched her as she, in one fluid motion, put her wine glass down and floated onto my lap. It was a fairly easy maneuver as she used my hard cock as a pivot handle.

I struggled to put my glass onto the edge of the pool as she slipped herself onto my cock. "Mmmnnn..."she purred as she bit into my neck.

I pulled at her hips, grinding her down further onto my cock.

I pushed my cock as deep into her as I could.

She chuckled and ground down on my cock, She rubbed her clit against my pubic bone. She was rolling her hips on me and leaned a little closer to my shoulder.

I laughed out loud and plunged as deep into her as I could.

She rolled her hips, pushing down on her clit.

I was chuckling as I fucked her back.

She rolled her hips and pumped down onto my cock a few times.

She kissed me eagerly again. "Thank you."

"That's just fantastic."

"It was. It was so much fun."

"No, I was talking about what you're doing with your pussy muscles on my cock."

"Just don't get me pregnant."

"The level of the Infinetti pool is going down because of the steady wave action," I joked to her.

She gave my neck a little nibble and rolled her clit on my public bone. Her clit was pressing hard against me.

My cock pumped in an out of her pussy.

She ground her clit onto me, her face turned red with the most peculiar expression in her eyes and then she shook in the pool. I could feel her pussy muscles contracting on my cock. She was grinding down on me. She wasn't acting. She was cumming. Hard.

It was too much!

I barely got her off me in time. I came instantly into the warm water. I don't know what noises I was making or what my jerky movements were. I did get a nose full of chlorinated water.

I regained my senses, cleared myself off, swam up to her in the corner of the pool and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"Thank you," she whispered. Her brown eyes were wide and sparkling as they gazed into mine.

"Thank you." I kissed her softly again and then looked into her brown eyes, I kissed her again. Her lips were hot.

Her eyes, big brown eyes were all wet, wide open and staring at me.

"I love you," I whispered.

The two muscle bumps under her lower lip swelled. Drops rolled down her cheeks. It wasn't pool water.

*

Thank you kindly for reading this story. I hope and sincerely wish that you enjoyed it. I wrote it, to entertain and please you. If you enjoyed this story, please honour me by voting five. Your vote will make this story more accessible to others. They'll get to enjoy it too.

Thank you;

eclare

eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers