The Victim

Story Info
One chance encounter changes the lives of 3 people forever.
11.8k words
4.21
35.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A chance encounter would change the fate of three people. That's what went through Chris Jenkins' mind as he lay on the floor, breathing the last breaths of his life.

If I didn't have to piss so bad, would I still be here?

He tried to laugh at the absurdity of it all, but instead he coughed up blood. The deep darkness of death crept in around his vision. He felt his heart slowing down. His body was done. Bon voyage!

Damn my bladder...

***

Tiffany West examined her nude body in the mirror. She frowned. She picked up her heavy breasts and let them fall back against her chest.

I really need to start jogging again. The girls are starting to sag.

She turned sideways and examined her stomach. It curved out slightly. She turned around completely and looked over her shoulder to examine her ass. She put her hands behind her and jiggled her butt. Ripples ran through her ample flesh.

I don't know why Eric likes this huge ass. It looks grotesque to me. I can clearly see the cellulite lines across my butt and thighs.

But her husband constantly raved about her ass and begged her not to lose too much weight. She loved him dearly and decided she could live with it.

She examined herself in the mirror again. She traced the tan line down her chest with her fingers. She never could find the time to go to the tanning salon. Eric and she had built a pool in the backyard several years ago but it would be a cold day in hell when she sunbathed nude out there.

I told him I would only consider it if he rebuilt the fence higher. But he seems to like the idea of our neighbors peeking over. I swear, I married a real pervert!

She chuckled at the thought. She could be just as perverted as her darling husband, albeit in other areas. None of her friends had anal sex with their husbands but Tiffany loved it. Of course, her friend Jan had sex with her husband in a movie theater, so there were different definitions of perverted.

She gave one last sigh at her reflection and began dressing. I don't care what Eric says, I need to lose some weight. I am taking up jogging again.

As though her thoughts were a magical summons, Eric walked in the bathroom. His short brown hair was tussled from sleep and his eyes were barely open.

"Good morning," he mumbled as he hugged her from behind.

"Good morning, my love," she replied. She patted his hand and he let go. She bent over and finished pulling up her stocking. Eric had walked over to the toilet and was relieving himself.

"Eric!" she admonished him. "How many times do I have to tell you? Please wait until I leave the restroom to do that!"

"Sorry," he apologized. "I'm still half-asleep."

She shook her head and smiled as he continued to relieve himself. Damn that man can piss gallons! What does he drink before he goes to bed?

"So honey, I am thinking about taking up jogging again. I have gained 5 pounds since the beginning of the year."

He finally finished and flushed the toilet. He walked back to her and hugged her again.

"Ok baby," he said. "Just don't lose too much of this nice ass." He squeezed her ass through her panties.

She smacked his chest playfully. "I swear, I sometimes think you are married to my ass and not to me."

He laughed and squeezed her ass again. "Your ass is nice and all, but who would make me dinner?"

He laughed and started ducking her half-hearted punches. She slapped him on his bare ass and shoved him out the bathroom.

"Get dressed you rascal! I need to pack Aaron's lunch before I take off."

He nodded as he walked to the closet. She admired his ass for a few seconds before shaking her head.

He isn't the only one who loves ass.

And with that cheerful thought, she finished dressing and packed her son's lunch. Eric was still dressing when she left for work.

***

Chris yawned at his desk and stretched his arms over his head. I wonder what Eric is up to.

He left his cubicle to go see what his best friend was doing. He listened to the buzz of hundreds of people talking on the phone and had to dodge several other people who were on important errands.

He found his best friend surfing the web in his cubicle.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?" Chris roared, startling Eric so much that he almost fell out of his chair.

"Jesus Christ man, are you trying to give me a heart attack? I thought you were Mr. Carter there for a second."

Chris grinned and slapped him on the shoulder. "I am just keeping you on your toes, buddy. I thought I taught you to always keep an ear out. Looks like you are a hopeless cause."

Eric snorted. "Shit, the way you make it sound I should already be out of a job. I am good enough that Mr. Carter has never caught me."

"Whatever douche-bag. So, we doing lunch today or what?"

"I can't man, you know I am on a tight budget. Tiffany made some good pasta last night and there are some leftovers in the fridge. You can join me if you want."

Chris gave a theatrical sigh. "Leftover pasta? What did I do to deserve a dirt poor friend?"

"Oh shut up, you know you love her cooking," Eric shot back.

Chris sighed again but he couldn't deny it. Eric had married a damn fine cook. And a damn fine woman, as well. Chris liked to remind Eric that if he ever fucked up with her, he would swoop in and steal her in an instance.

Fuck me if she isn't a knockout. I love her long dark hair...and those curves! Eric always raves about her ass but he doesn't have to tell me that. And her tits! Fuck! I still remember that day at the beach when she wore those heavy knockers in a small bikini top. I didn't want to get out of the water because my fucking cock was bursting through my shorts!

He liked to tease Eric about having a threesome and he thought Eric was secretly for the idea, as he pretty much told him one drunken night, but he knew Tiffany would never do it in a million years.

Oh well, there are plenty of other fine women out there.

***

"Tiffany, I told you to take today off. You have been working your butt off here and I want you to take a damn vacation already. Barring that, at least take a day off. Do we understand each other?"

Tiffany opened her mouth to say something but her boss, Helen, held up her finger.

"I am hearing no arguments today. You have accrued enough vacation time to take a whole year off! I reviewed your workload and I know your cases will still be here tomorrow. So please, get out of here. I am tired of looking at you." She smiled as she said it.

Tiffany couldn't deny that she could use a day off. But she felt like she was on a hot streak, winning her last 5 court cases in a row. And that was without plea bargins!

"Ok, ok, you win," she relented.

Helen threw her hands up in the air in mock celebration. "Finally! Now get out of here before you talk your way out of it."

Tiffany decided today would be the perfect opportunity to start jogging again. So she said her goodbyes to everyone and drove home.

She briefly thought about picking Eric up for lunch but decided jogging would be a better use of her time. Besides, they were on a tight budget. Public defenders and salesmen didn't exactly make the best money.

She got home an hour or so before lunch and quickly changed into her jogging clothes. For a wonder, they still fit since the last time she used them. She jogged down her neighborhood and to the nearby jogging track.

She was definitely out of shape. She pushed herself to do one hour but gave up after 30 minutes. Her knees and ankles hurt and she was gasping for air.

Damn it girl, I still have 3 years until I am 40! Don't act like it yet!

She huffed and puffed her way back to the house. She walked into her bedroom, shedding her clothes along the way. She turned on the shower and let the hot water pour over her body. She felt her muscles relax and she let out a contented sigh.

***

Chris chugged down his bottle of Dr. Pepper while riding with Eric. As luck would have it, traffic was jammed due to a minor wreck.

"Fuck! Shit! I have to pee like a fucking racehorse! Just pull over man and I will go on the side of the road."

Eric gave him an incredulous look. "Are you trying to get arrested? Look, we are almost past the wreck and then we will be at my house in no time."

Chris stuck his head out of the window and screamed, "Hurry the fuck up you idiots!" He reached over to the steering wheel and leaned on the horn.

Eric knocked his hands away. The driver in front of him stuck his hand out of the window and flipped them the bird. Eric threw up his hands in disgust.

"You asshole, are you trying to get us killed?"

Chris snorted and fidgeted in his seat. "I would like to see that bastard try anything. I would knock his ass out and then piss all over him."

Eric shook his head. Eventually the traffic cleared and they pulled up to his house 5 minutes later.

Chris jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. He pulled on the handle but it was locked.

"Come on you faggot! Hurry up and unlock this door!" Chris hopped up and down while grabbing his crouch.

Eric smiled and took his time finding his key and unlocking the door. Chris made a mental note to pay him back.

The door was finally unlocked and Chris dashed to the restroom.

"Don't use the guest bathroom! The toilet is backed up. Use the master bath instead!" Eric called out.

Chris let out a groan of frustration and changed directions. He bolted through Eric's bedroom but stopped suddenly. He could hear the shower running. Despite his bursting bladder, Chris crept up to the door.

Who is in there? Tiffany never comes home for lunch. But who else could it be?

He put his ear to the door and pulled back when he heard the shower turn off. He could feel his heart pounding. Tiffany was naked on the other side of this door. And since he didn't know she was home, he could charge in there and catch her naked. He had the perfect excuse.

Maybe I should try to see if I could peek first.

Chris felt no guilt about trying to peek at his best friend's wife. He turned the knob as slowly and carefully as a surgeon making an incision. He pushed the door open just a fraction. He shoved his eye into the narrow crack.

Today was his lucky day. The crack was lined up perfectly to where Tiffany was standing. She had her back to the door and was putting lotion on her legs. Her fantastic ass was staring Chris right in his face.

His bursting bladder was all but forgotten. Instead his cock ached with a mixture of lust and piss. He watched as she repeatedly bent over to rub lotion up and down her legs. He drank in every view of that fleshy ass. A tan line in the shape of panties ran down her ass. It was a startling, and erotic, contrast of tan and pale skin. Whenever she bent over, her ass would enlarge.

He had a sudden image of watching that ass as he fucked her doggy-style. It took all his willpower not to pull his cock out and masturbate.

Hurry up and turn around! Let me see those fun bags I have fantasized about for so many years. Eric will start wondering where I am at in a few moments.

Fate heard him, it seemed. She turned sideways suddenly and began rubbing lotion on her arms. He was afforded a side view of her left breast. It sagged down toward her stomach. He let out a moan of longing and lust.

Ok Chris, it's now or never!

He took a deep breath and banged the door open. He ran inside and stopped. He put the best surprised look on his face that he could manage.

Tiffany whirled around when the door crashed open. If she would have been expecting anyone, it would have been her husband. The fact that it was Chris made her freeze up.

The longest moment in Chris' life seemed to stretch on forever. Tiffany stood completely naked with a bottle of lotion held loosely in one hand. Her heavy breasts hung down her chest and her neatly trimmed bush sparkled with water drops.

The bottle of lotion dropped from her hand. Chris' cock strained against his pants as his eyes drank up the view.

Time finally lurched back into motion as Tiffany covered her breasts and bush with her arms and screamed.

Chris held up his hands. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't know you were here, I swear!"

Tiffany was red-faced with embarrassment. "Get out of here! Get out! Get out!"

Chris scrambled back for the door, but not before he drank in one last view of this black-haired goddess. Her tits were way too ample to completely cover with her arms. She did a good job of covering the nipples but the excess flesh spilled over her arms.

Chris' cock was about to explode, as was his bladder. He ran back through the bedroom just as Eric was walking in.

"Hey what's-" Eric began as Chris whipped past him.

"Sorry!" Chris yelled over his shoulder. He ran into the other bathroom, backed-up toilet be damned, and quickly relieved himself. His knees almost buckled with pleasure as the pressure on his bladder was released. The piss came out slow as it had to flow through a rock-hard cock.

That was the greatest thing I have ever seen! Fuck it, I am jacking off!

Chris flushed the toilet, lowered the seat, sat down, and proceeded to furiously jack-off his 6 inch penis. The image of her perfect ass staring right at him was seared into his mind. He closed his eyes and the image was so sharp, he could almost feel her skin under his hand.

He imagined his hands appearing behind her as she bent down to rub on lotion. He saw his hands touch those two mounds of flesh and part them like Moses parted the Red Sea.

His cock came into view of the image now as he held her ass open for it. He saw the head of his penis stretch longingly toward her pussy. The opening was inches away. The head came into contact and disappeared from his view as it entered her warm tunnel.

Chris moaned loudly as cum shot out of his cock and hit the wall opposite of him. The last two shots of cum dribbled feebly onto his hand.

Tiffany...

***

Eric watched, confused, as Chris whipped by him.

What the hell is going on here?

Eric walked toward the bathroom and stopped in the doorway, stunned. Standing completely naked in front of him was his wife. Her face was redder than he had ever seen it. He felt a strange lurching motion in his stomach and groin.

"Tiffany? What...How...Huh?"

Tiffany pointed a shaking finger behind him. "That...that...stupid bastard friend of yours just burst in here while I was getting dressed!"

The information took a few moments to process in Eric's mind. What...so...so...Chris just saw my wife naked?

Eric's deep, dark secret fantasy of watching his wife get fucked by another man instantly popped into his head. He felt his cock twitch.

"Baby...did Chris just see you naked?"

"Yes you dumb ass! I just got done taking a shower and was putting on lotion when he burst in here like there was a fire! And then he just stood there looking at me! I was so stunned that I didn't even cover up!"

Eric's cock was now agonizingly hard. Take a breath Eric, this is just the situation I have been waiting for! If I play my cards right...

Eric threw back his head and laughed. He saw Tiffany's face get even redder.

"What the fuck are you laughing at? Didn't you just hear anything I said? Another man just saw me naked! And not just anybody! No, it had to be your best fucking friend!"

"Honey, take a deep breath. Calm down. Chris' bladder was about to explode. We got caught in traffic on the way over here. I told him to use this bathroom because the toilet in the guest bathroom is backed up, remember?"

Tiffany closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The red slowly drained from her face. "I'm sorry," she muttered. "I know it's not his fault. There is no way you could have known that I was here. I should have called you..."

Eric walked over to her and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around him.

"Honey, don't worry about it. So what that he saw you naked; it's not the end of the world."

She nodded and stepped back from his embrace. She looked around and found a towel. She quickly wrapped herself up.

"I know," she finally said. "It's just...how am I ever suppose to face him again?"

"Don't worry baby," Eric said. "This will blow over in no time, you wait and see. All three of us will be laughing about this in years to come."

But hopefully the seed is planted for my fantasy...I just hope I don't get a repeat of what happened when I first told her that fantasy years ago...

***

Tiffany finished brushing her teeth and turned off the bathroom light. She walked out and saw her husband waiting in bed for her. He had a big smile on his face.

Oh my god, does he think he is getting lucky tonight after that debacle earlier today?

She approached the bed cautiously and slid under the covers. He immediately turned over and leaned on his elbow. She didn't have a good feeling about his big smile.

"So...my sexy hot wife, how are you feeling?"

"Tired," she said, somewhat icily, hoping her tone of voice would give him a big clue.

He didn't take the hint. "I was talking to Chris after lunch today and he told me that he never saw anything more arousing in his entire life."

Tiffany rolled over furiously to face her husband. "He said what? What the fuck did you two talk about?"

Eric held up his hands defensively. "Calm down honey. I just wanted to get the awkwardness out of the way. We had a good laugh about it and then we just talked. He was dead serious when he said he has never seen anything sexier than what he saw today."

"How dare you talk to him about this? You had a good laugh? What am I, a fucking punch line? Who gives a shit what he said! Why the fuck are you discussing your naked wife with another man?"

Eric's face was starting to go pale. Tiffany felt a little stab of guilt but she was still too embarrassed about what happened today to think rationally.

"Honey," he said weakly. "I just thought you would appreciate the compliment. I know you think you aren't looking good right now and that's why you want to take up jogging again. But another man just saw you naked for the first time and he can't stop raving about it! You can't tell me that it doesn't feel good to hear that."

Tiffany felt a little flush creep up her face. The fact was she did like the compliment. The thought that her body could drive another man crazy was...gratifying.

Get a hold of yourself! Don't let him inflate your ego or he is going to get some crazy ideas in his head.

"Ok," she admitted, "it does feel a little bit good. But that doesn't change the fact that a man I see over here all the time has seen me naked. Every time he looks at me he is going to picture me naked."

"So?" her husband said, his voice husky. "Admit it; it's a little exciting to think that another man saw you naked, isn't it?"

Tiffany shoved him out of bed with a vicious push to his chest. He gave a surprised cry before his body thumped onto the floor.

"You think I have forgotten that sick fantasy of yours?" she screamed. "Do you remember what happened last time you brought that up? Do you want to sleep on the couch for a month this time? Keep that sick fantasy to yourself and never let me hear it again!"

With that ominous statement, she turned over and drew the blankets up to her chin. It was several minutes before Eric crept timidly back into bed.

***

It had been one week since the incident and Chris still could not stop thinking about it. He spent hours a day remembering every curve of Tiffany's body. He masturbated more times in the past week than he had in the past 6 months. She dominated his every thought.

And seeing Eric every day at work wasn't helping either. It was just another reminder of that beautiful woman who tormented his dreams. At the same time, he wanted nothing more than to talk to Eric about her. Fortunately, Eric didn't seem inclined to discuss what happened since they had their talk.