The Video

Story Info
Danae is lifted out of depression by a video
3.1k words
4.41
123.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers

“Come and look at this with us,” Leigh said.

I looked up from the book I was reading to see the twins standing by the door. Leigh was holding up a video tape and went on, “Come on mum, you’ll enjoy this.”

It was odd in that neither of the boys had ever invited me to share the videos they watched. They were adult young men and I left them to get on with their lives as they wanted to, just so long as they didn’t turn the house into a shambles.

Don’t misunderstand me; they were two very loving sons who had been wonderful to me after Harvey left. I think they felt as betrayed as I had at that time, but they dealt with it in a manner different from me. Where they had cursed him for his infidelity and desertion, I had frozen inside. It was as if the body and mind had shut down, not allowing me to think and feel the pain that Harvey’s abandonment would otherwise have inflicted on me.

It was the very coolness and off-handedness with which he announced he was leaving me that was the most harrowing aspect.

“I’m leaving you, Danae,” he had said, almost casually. “It’s no use you’re making a fuss, I’m going,” and that was it, he just left.

There was some legal fumbling during which it became clear that my small florist business had made a larger financial contribution than Harvey had made to the home and family, so in that respect I came out of the marriage quite well, but there’s more to life than money.

It might have been better if, like the boys, I had ranted and raved a bit, but I didn’t, I simply buried it all away somewhere inside. The trouble with that is, it doesn’t go away, it just lurks there waiting to come thundering out the moment your guard is down.

So there I was, trying to read, when I got the boys’ invitation to join them in viewing the video.

“What’s it about?” I asked.

“Come and see then you’ll find out,” said Neil with a grin.

I suspected they were up to something, but since I wasn’t really enjoying my book, I decided to join them.

We went to the family room plumped ourselves down on the divan in front of the television, settling back in to the cushions, and Leigh set the video going.

I had no ideas what to expect, and was somewhat puzzled when the images started to appear. It was a crude amateurish film with no sound and initially there was only a woman who looked as if she was in her forties, sitting on a couch reading.

“Just like me,” I thought.

The image of the woman reading seemed to go on interminably with an occasional turning of a page. Then the camera swung to a door. It hovered there for a moment, then in walked two young men. The camera tracked them as they crossed the room to sit either side of the woman.

She looked at them smiling and they in turn kissed her. One of the young men placed his hand over her breast while the other began to stroke her thighs.

She leaned against the man fondling her breast, and he began to undo the buttons of the shirt or blouse she was wearing.

The other man fumbled at the waistband of her skirt and soon she was sitting there clad only in panties and bra.

At this point the young men took off their jeans and tops to stand there clad only in their underpants. If their intentions had not been clear before, they were now. Each had an erect penis pushing against the skimpy underpants.

The lady was soon divested of her remaining garments and now sat naked, and as if to keep her company the boys took off their underpants to reveal in all their fleshly glory their stiff sex organs.

They now stood in front of her and she took a penis in each hand, flicking their foreskins back and forth. One of the boys dropped to his knees in front of her and parting her legs began to give her oral sex, while the other made himself busy sucking her nipples.

There now ensued what I can only describe as a sexual melee ending with the boys taking turns to ejaculate into her, apparently to the great satisfaction of the women, who, although there was no sound, was clearly crying out in ecstasy with her legs wound round each partner in turn.

Crude though the work was, it had a dramatic effect on me. All the suppressed emotions, longings and desires came pouring out from where they had lain buried for so long.

It was as if they were not so much part of me as some force taking possession of me. I felt my vagina begin to swell and lubricate and my nipples hardened as I watched the two young men take the compliant woman.

Part of me wanted to get up and walk out of the room or tell the boys to stop the video, but the other half sat there fascinated by the sheer joy of those three on the screen. I wondered briefly if the camera operator was male or female, and if they got their turn when they had finished filming.

I was so agitated with my feelings of lust I could not keep still and the long months of my dammed up sexual frustration brought me to tears.

I wanted that, oh God how I wanted it. I wanted not only the sex, but love with it; to be cherished and desired; to open myself to the beloved one and feel love and desire enter me, and yes, fertilise me.

The video came to an end with the woman holding the two young men to her breasts as they suckled at her nipples. She had a seraphic smile of deep content on her face.

I sat on the edge of the divan steeped in my misery and at the same time beside myself with yearning for someone to reach out and touch me. At that very moment I heard Neil say, “Its okay, mum, we understand.”

As in the video his hand came over my breasts and began to fondle them. I saw Leigh kneeling in front of me, his hands caressing my thighs. “Don’t worry mum,” he whispered, ”we’ll make you feel really good.”

The thought flashed through my head, “So this is why they showed me the video, they’re going to take me like those young men in the video. My own sons are going to do to me what we saw.”

Part of me wanted to protest, but Neil had his hand up inside my shirt, and having no bras on, he was fondling my naked breasts. Leigh had moved his hands up to my crotch and was stroking his finger over my vulva through the cloth of my panties.

There was a pause while the boys stripped, and I saw their hard upthrust penises, their urethras dripping clear viscous fluid.

All idea of protest vanished. I had been in a state of intense sexual excitement watching the video, now I was completely lost with no power or desire to resist my boys.

Neil was undoing my shirt buttons as Leigh began to draw down my jeans. Quickly I was naked but for my panties and Neil was raising one of my breasts to take the nipple into his mouth.

As Neil sucked and nibbled Leigh gently removed my panties and his fingers began to slide along the little valley of my outer lips.

“That’s good, isn’t it, mum?” He said as I watched him gradually penetrating me with his fingers to my soft inner lips.

Oh God it was beautiful. Had they been rough with me I might have fought them off, but they were so gentle, so tender I yielded completely to their loving handling of my body.

Neil carefully laid me back against the cushions of the divan and began deep kissing me with his hand still caressing my breast. I felt Leigh part my legs and his soft warm tongue began to lick and penetrate my vagina.

I reached out for Neil’s shaft and began to move its foreskin over the crown. I felt that it was hard and wet with precum, and I wondered who would be the first to penetrate my vagina.

It was Leigh who came over me and felt for my opening with the tip of his penis.

In that moment I suddenly had a horrifying thought; “No, Leigh, you mustn’t…you can’t, darling…please don’t.”

I was too late, he was already penetrating deep and my sudden resistance melted as I felt him sliding into me. Whatever the consequences, I wanted him…wanted him dearly and had no strength or will to stop him.

He came quickly gasping as the first spurt of his semen shot into me. I began to respond to his movements as he pulled back and then thrust in again to pump the next load of sperm into me.

The elation at feeling a man, even though my son, driving hot sperm into me after so long made me feel helpless, as if I was in his power. As he finished emptying himself in to me I wanted to beg him to stay with me, but he pulled away and was immediately replaced by Neil who, still cupping my breast with his hand, began his penetration.

He had scarcely begun to move in me when my orgasm struck with a breathtaking force such as I had never experienced before. Leigh added to my torment by breathing in my ear, “I love you, mother.”

The orgasmic spasms that overwhelmed me had me clinging to Leigh and tearing at his naked back with my nails, and wrapping my legs round him to force him deeper. As the turmoil of my convulsions shook me I wept and wailed like some hell bound being in torment.

I felt the first release of his sperm hammer into me as he cried out, “Oh mother.” We seemed to being battling with each other to dig his shaft deeper and deeper into me, and as I passed the zenith of my orgasm Leigh made one final thrust into me that I thought would burst through the top of my tunnel, and then he began to relax.

I continued to work on him as my convulsions diminished, and at last I lay at peace, one boy on either side of me. Unlike the video they were not suckling on my breasts, but Neil was stroking my hair and kissing my eyes and cheeks as Leigh withdrew from me and knelt in front of me to kiss my thighs.

It was Neil who gave expression to what had happened to me.

“No more locking it all away, mother; we knew what was happening to you and wanted to free you. You can live again now.”

Indeed I could and after my initial fear I now rejoiced in the possible outcome of what we had done.

The boys now came to lie beside me stroking and caressing my body as if I were the most desirable woman in the world. I lay relaxed for a few minutes, relishing this unusual post coital fondling. Harvey had always turned away and gone to sleep.

I began to get the feeling that they had not finished with me yet, and might at any moment take me again. I had no objection to this, far from it, but decided to test their ardour with a bit of news that might cool their enthusiasm.

“Darlings, you do realise one of you might have made me pregnant?”

There was no pause in their touching me, but Leigh smiled and said, “Yes, we thought that was a possibility.”

“And you took no precautions?”

“Well,” said Neil, "we thought that if you didn’t want to get pregnant to one of us, you’d stop us doing anything to you.”

“And we did think it would be rather good to make a baby with you,” said Leigh.

The frank and innocent sounding way they said these things almost made me laugh.

“You mean you actually wanted to make me pregnant?”

It was just as well I didn’t laugh because the boys were obviously serious.

“Mother,” said Neil very solemnly, “If we’re going to be your lovers we thought that having our baby would tie you closer to us.”

“You mean you want me to…you want to go on…you’re going to share me…to…?”

Leigh grinned, “Neil and I have always shared everything, mother. You won’t mind us sharing you, will you?”

“My God, it’s just as well your father and I bought that huge bed. We’ll need it if you’re both going to sleep with me.”

“We had thought we’d take it in turns, mother, but if it’s okay with you, we’ll both sleep with you in future.”

“You young devils," I exploded, "you had it all nicely worked out, didn’t you?”

“Well yes,” said Neil, “With father gone we thought we had some chance of getting what we’ve wanted with you for a long time, but of course, we had to get you out of that depression you’d gone into after he left.”

“And how long is this arrangement going to last,” I asked sternly.

Leigh began stroking my breast and said, “That will be up to you, mother. We love you, and if we can love you like adults, then were here for as long as you want us to be.”

“Even with a baby?”

“Especially with a baby,” said Neil, fondling my other breast.

“In that case,” I quipped, “That baby making fluid you’ve both pumped into me has had long enough to do its work, and I want a shower. We’ll take up this matter after you and I have showered, and we’re in bed.” Little did I realise at that moment what a genie we had let out of the bottle. During the following days we seemed to be unable to leave each other alone. Every night the boys were all over me. Not only was it every night, but Leigh, who proved to be very horny in the mornings, needed to be serviced soon after we woke up.

We worked on ways for me to give oral sex to one of them while the other penetrated my vagina, but it was Neil who came up with the idea of anal sex with me. I had never had this before, and at first was reticent to try it, but with a little persuasion I finally agreed to make the attempt.

For the first time the boys had bought some lubricant which they washed over and inside my anus, then Neil began to probe in with his fingers, first one, then two and three. When it seemed that I could take his penis he positioned himself over the little entrance and pushed gently in. I felt him gradually push in deeper and deeper and I felt no pain.

After he had finished we knew that in future if I lay on my side with one leg over the boy in front of me, the one could be penetrating my vagina and the other my anus simultaneously.

Another method that we enjoyed was for me to kneel in front of one of them giving him oral sex, while the other penetrated my vagina or anus.

There were times we were in a terrible sticky mess, especially me when one of the boys would sit across me so his penis was between my breasts, and folding them over his shaft he would work his penis between them until he shot his cum, some of it splashing over my face, while the other would be giving me oral sex.

I was sexually uninhibited as I had never been before and it had all stemmed from that video.

The video continued to puzzle me a little. And one night after we had temporarily worn ourselves out copulating, I pressed the boys to tell me about it. They were reticent at first, but eventually relented.

“It was made especially for you,” Leigh said with a grin.

“What do you mean, ‘Especially for me’?”

“Well, you see,” Leigh went on, “We’ve got a couple of friends who have been having sex with their mother for a long time. We needed something to get you out of your misery, so we asked them if they’d make the video for us. Their mother’s a real exhibitionist, so they agreed.”

“You’re crafty pair,” I chuckled. But don’t think you’re going to make a video with me performing with you two. By the way, who was working the camera?”

“Their sister,” replied Neil. “She got her share after they’d finished with their mum. The mother was going to video her with the boys, but she’s a bit shy, so it didn’t happen”

“Look mum,” said Leigh, “with them it’s just fun; with us it’s fun, but it’s serious fun and what we three do together is private, okay?”

“Just so long as it is,” I sighed, as Neil’s hand began to fondle my breasts, as a preliminary to the next coupling.

“You know, mum, you’ve got much nicer breasts than the woman in the video,” he murmured.

“Glad to hear it,” I moaned, as Leigh’s fingers started to explore my vulva.

“My God, these boys are insatiable, I’m glad to say,” I thought, as Leigh’s penis entered me.

My prediction about pregnancy came true, and I was informed I was to have girl twins. I must be programmed for twins.

There now followed a discussion about what relationship the boys were to have with the girls once they arrived. Either Leigh or Neil was really a brother/father. “My God,” I thought, “that almost makes me a mother/grandmother.”

We had no intention of finding out whose little sperm had done the job, so it was finally decided that the boys would be “Big brothers” to the girls. This of course might raise problems when the girls got old enough to questions about why the three of us slept together, but we agreed to leave that one aside for a while.

As I write the girl’s are asleep after having been breast fed. The boys have decided that they ought to get me pregnant again as soon as I’ve fully recovered from the birth. I’ve got other ideas, and shall get myself on the pill before they get around to pumping their baby making fluids into me again.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers