The Video Shoot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tsquare19
Tsquare19
242 Followers

Do I stop the shoot? Do I reveal to her who she was about to have sex with?

"Are you okay?" Kara asked, noticing my sudden discomfort.

What should I do? I had to stall. "I'm fine," I said, being more self-conscious than ever about my voice tone.

"You were just staring at me," she said with a look of odd concern on her face. I was certain she wasn't acting at that point. She was looking right at me. If she was going to recognize me she would have done it right then, but she showed no sign of knowing it was her brother in front of her.

"It's your face," I managed to say. "You're beautiful. It just caught me off guard." I was speaking truthfully.

Kara genuinely blushed. "I bet you say that to all the girls who dress up like Catwoman."

"Only the ones I think are hot." What was I doing? Why had I just said that out loud? I had to put an end to this.

Then she made a sound of a sexy purr. I had to focus to keep my knees from buckling. My sister just sexually purred at me. A totally wicked thought crept over me. What if I went through with it? What if I kept my mouth shut and just fucked her? No one would have to know, not even her. Seriously, I told myself, who would have to know? This was my dream come true after all, wasn't it?

I took a deep breath and went back into porn mode. "If the mask was making your head warm, the rest of your body must be burning burning up in that suit."

"It is very hot," she said with a sultry tone, "I could use a break and cool off."

"Turn around," I told her. "I'll get your zipper."

She purred again and turned her back to me. I felt my cock grow rock hard in response.

I reached out and grabbed the zipper at the back of her neck. My heart skipped a beat and my stomach did a flip as I moved the pull tab down inch by inch. Slowly the skin of her back was revealed as the seam of the suit parted. When the zipper bottomed out at the base of her spine, I took the opportunity to run my hands down over her ass.

My brain was screaming. My sister is taking off her clothes in front of me! And I'm grabbing her ass! Holy fuck! Is this really happening?

Kara reached up and pulled the top flaps at her neck forward and over her shoulders. Her back was bare, meaning she wasn't wearing a bra. She tugged the tight elastic material off of her arms and left the suit dangling around her waist. I stood breathlessly waiting for her to turn around.

She half twisted and leaned back against the desk. As she turned her breasts came into view. I almost came right then as my cock twitched at the site of them. Her tits were firm with small, pointy nipples and no tan lines.

"Help me with the legs?" She asked as she began to slip the suit past her hips.

I moved in front of her and grabbed the loose bundle of her costume as she sat back on the desk. I saw that see wasn't wearing panties either as I peeled the leggings off of her, effectively turning the suit inside out. She had her legs mostly closed but I could see that her pubic mound was shaven completely bald. I let out an low involuntary moan at the sight.

"More than one way to skin a cat," she said with a grin.

God, she was gorgeous, I thought as I looked over her naked body. I had tried to imagine this sight hundreds of times, but the reality of it made me want this moment to never end. For an instant, I had forgotten that there were half a dozen people watching and filming our every move.

She slid off the edge of the desk and stood before me. "Let's check out Frank's muscles, shall we?"

I remind silent as she knelt before me and untied the rope that held my trousers up. The pants were so loose, they fell to the floor without help once the belt was off. My sister was now staring at my painfully erect cock.

"Hmm," she purred again. "Frank's got BIG muscles," she said with delight as she brought her hand up and gently grabbed my shaft.

The world came back into focus for a brief moment. I desperately wanted to shoot all over her hand as she stroked me, but I remembered where I was and knew I couldn't cum yet. My porn mentality took over and I strained to hold back and used the tricks I had learned keep my control. My skills were put to the test when she took me in her mouth. Her tongue swished around the head of my cock and I moaned loudly at the sensation.

I saw camera men moving around the room to capture the action from the best angle while Kara sucked on me. I felt her hands softly fondling my balls as her mouth slid back and forth along the length of my member. I could do nothing more than just watch her as she unknowingly gave her brother a blow job.

She used her mouth to play with me for over 10 minutes as she used various techniques to show off for the camera. The director, satisfied with the footage so far, quietly said, "Looking good, now missionary."

Kara gave me a final suck and stood. "I've got to have that monster inside of me," she said, backing up to the desk. She slid on top, knocking a few papers to the floor and laying back. She spread and raised her legs, placing her heels on the desk's edge. Her pussy was on full and glorious display in front of me. Her lips were dark and puffy and moisture was clearly visible around her slit. My fantasies were coming true as I stared at her. God, she was beautiful. Better than I had ever imagined.

"Come fuck me, Frank," she said.

In a living dream, I stepped toward her and bent my erection down. I brought the tip of my cock in contact with her lips. I pushed forward slightly and flicked my cockhead up and down over her clit. She purred again in response to my teasing. "Fuck me," she sighed. "Stick it in and fuck me."

I loved hearing her talk like that. So dirty, so hot. I loved hearing her say the word 'fuck.'

I didn't disappoint her and I slid inside, the walls of her wet pussy coating and caressing my length as I did. I bottomed out, my balls dangling against her ass and held still for a instant. I'm fucking Kara, I thought. I'm fucking my fucking sister!

The incredible feeling of being inside a warm wet pussy was intensified by knowing this was the pussy of my ultimate fantasy. This was my Holy Grail. No sex had ever felt better. No pussy had ever gripped my cock as satisfyingly as Kara's was at that moment.

Remembering that I was on the set, I pulled out and slid back in. In and out. I was in heaven.

"Damn, your dick feels so fucking good," Kara panted as I began to saw in and out of her.

Although, I liked hearing her say that, I took her comments to be part of her act and used that thought to keep from cumming too quick.

I did good and managed to fuck her for two or three minutes before the danger of orgasm drew too close. I had been wondering how many shoots she had done and how many guys had she fucked on camera when the urge to cum became so strong that I had to pull out of her completely. Every now and then, a guy would get too worked up during a scene and needed to stop for a few minutes. It wasn't a problem as long as it didn't happen too often. So far, it had only happened to me a couple of times and my reputation was good as a reliable performer.

"Everything all right?" Kara asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said. "Just need a minute."

The director took the opportunity of the break to talk about the rest of the scene. He said he needed a few more minutes of missionary and then he wanted us to switch places, with me on my back and Kristi on top in a standard cowgirl position. When he was done explaining what he wanted, I felt calm enough to continue.

"You really do have an awesome dick," Kara said to me as as slid back in. This time I was pretty sure she hadn't been in character when she said that. She hadn't complained at all, so far, so I took it that she was liking it.

I took the chance to compliment her as well, "I'm not just saying this, but you have the best pussy I've ever fucked."

"Then lets get back to fucking," she said with a slight laugh as I began to thrust into her again.

Hearing my sister talk to wantonly dirty was blowing my mind and causing me to fight the urge to just pound her senseless and fill her with my cum. I had to constantly remind myself that I was at work. My job was to NOT cum yet.

The director had me fuck at various speeds and tempos for several minutes each as the cameras were moved around for a number of differently angled shots. Although I wanted and needed to cum, I was glad that I couldn't. I was happy to keep fucking my sister all day if that's what it took. I loved the feel of her from the inside. I loved the look of her pussy lips as they stretched open to accept me. I loved the way tits bounced when I pushed into her hard. I loved the way her brow creased and she moaned in honest pleasure.

We were finally directed to change positions. I lay back on the table and Kara squatted over me. She lowered herself down onto my cock and sank down to the hilt. As she raised and lowered herself on my cock like a piston, there was nothing for me to do but lay back, not cum, and watch. She was amazing to look at and for the next 15 minutes I drank in every inch of her, trying to commit as much of this moment to memory as possible.

At one point she sat upright, leaned back and brought her hand down to play with her clit while she fucked me. I began to rock my hips upward as much as my position would allow to maximize her pleasure. "Oh, yeah," she breathed. "Keep doing that. You're going to make me cum."

I couldn't wait to see her have an orgasm. I moved my hand over her mound and pushed her hand away as I took over rubbing her magic button. "Fuck yes!" She screamed as I flicked my thumb across her clit. She began to chant, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Moments later she contorted in her own climax. "Fuuuuck!" She moaned from deep within her throat as her body contracted with each pulse. I could feel the inner walls of her pussy grip my member like a vice as she came. I had to tear my eyes away from the incredible sight of watching her just to avoid cumming myself.

When she finally came down the director had us move into our final position. He wanted me to fuck her from the rear in a standing position and when I was ready to cum, she was to drop down and catch it in her mouth.

Kara climbed off of me and we stood beside the desk. She leaned forward, offering herself to me. I gladly pushed myself back into her from behind and she collapsed forward onto the desktop as I pounded hard into her.

It didn't take much to get me ready to pop. The thought of my little Kara taking and swallowing a load of my sperm had me on edge immediately. Thinking of what was about to happen, I quickly reached my limit. "Cumming," I cried weekly and stepped back.

Kara was adept and swift as she twisted and dropped down to her knees in front of me. I jerked my cock with my hand for the final bit of stimulation and felt my balls draw up as my load prepared to erupt. A huge pulse surged through my shaft as my first squirt of cum shot from the tip of my dick. My sister had lined herself up perfectly and the entire stream went into her mouth.

Everything became surreal as I came. I had been fucking my sister, my fantasy, for the past hour and now I was shooting a load of cum down her eager and willing throat. Any guilt I had previously felt was washed away temporarily in the bliss of feeling and watching myself cum into her mouth. My orgasm not only emptied a weeks worth of sperm from my balls but also fulfilled five years of lurid incestuous desires.

When I squeezed the last drop of semen from the end of my cock, Kara swished her tongue and posed for the camera showing a mouthful of cum. Once she was sure they had they shot, she closed her mouth and swallowed. "Mmm," she said in a typical, exaggerated porn tone. "Yummy."

"I'm glad you like it," I said, barely remembering to keep my deep tone of voice.

The director called out, "Cut! That's scene. Let's get everything moved into the kitchen for the shoot with Wonder Woman."

As the camera and sound crews gathered their equipment and left the room, a set assistant handed Kara and I each a towel and a bottle of water. I took a swig of water and began to panic as I realized that I would soon be alone in the room with Kara. Before I could devise an escape plan, fate stepped in and solved the situation for me. The assistant was helping Kara step into a robe and said to her, "You've got one more scene. You need to get cleaned up and then back into your Catwoman costume."

"Gotcha," she replied, tying the sash of the robe around her waist. She picked up her costume and began to follow him out of the room.

I was left alone in the room and picked my trousers. I had just began to adjust the rope belt when I heard a voice form the door.

"Hey, Frank." I looked up and saw Kara had stuck her head back in. My heart began to race. What did she want? Was I busted? "I was serious," she said. "You have some really good dick. I can't wait to work with you again."

"Trust me, the pleasure was all mine," I said, still using my deep voice.

Then she left me to myself. As I tied the rope belt, I noticed I was growing erect again. My sister likes my dick, I thought to myself. My little sister, Kara, likes my dick. I was on cloud nine.

*****

I asked around and was relieved to find I wasn't required for any further scenes. However, before returning to make-up to have the prosthetics on my face removed, I decided to wander around the house for a bit while I could remain anonymous and hidden from Kara. The coordination of everything going on amazed me. They were running two different camera crews, filming two different scenes at the same time plus three other cameras were just roaming around recording behind-the-scenes footage.

I found the director I had just worked with currently in the kitchen filming Darth Vader fuck Wonder Woman. Not far away, a different crew was filming a gang bang in the billiard room. I suppose the girl at the center of attention on the pool table was supposed to be Barbie but I wasn't really sure. She was surrounded by guys who at one point had been dressed as various movie bad guys but at the height of the scene, none of them were wearing their masks. I lingered and watched the action for moment when I saw one guy wearing a black robe and holding the mask that I had first been handed when I arrived. That would have been me in that scene if I hadn't been singled out as a Frankenstein replacement. Barbie was cute but I definitely got the better deal as 'Frank.'

Kara/Kristi/Catwoman was nowhere to found. I was hoping to catch her in action on another set but I had no idea when or where she would shooting next. Figuring it was probably wisest to leave while ahead, I went back to make-up to return everything that was still stuck all over my head. As I approached the door to the room where the special effects crew had set up shop, I heard Kara's voice. I did a quick peek and saw her still wearing her robe sitting in a chair, while another woman brushed and fluffed on her hair.

"Really?" I heard Kara say. "Howie broke his leg? Who the hell did I just do a scene with then?

The woman working on her hair said, "I think he works for the Simpson agency. His name is Jon Jon."

Jon Jon was my stage name. They were talking about me.

"Never heard of him," Kara said.

"It's a small agency. They do a lot of gonzo and specialty scenes for Internet sites. The studio brought them in for this shot just to have the extra bodies, no pun intended," the hair dresser explained.

"Hm," Kara replied. "I met Howie last night. I was looking forward to working with him. But I'm not complaining. Jon Jon was pretty awesome."

Wow. Here she was talking frankly, not on the set, not acting, and she was saying she enjoyed me. I felt so elated I was getting dizzy.

"But there was something odd," Kara continued. "Even with that Frankenstein mask, there was something about his eyes. Something about the way he carried himself. Something familiar, but I figured it was just because I had met Howie last night. I had no idea they switched actors. How odd. At least the new guy was good. He was built too. Nice muscles. Very nice cock."

The other lady laughed. "You should see him without the mask. He's pretty cute too. One of the youngest guys I've ever seen on a set before. I'm sure he can't be over 20 yet. He's become very popular with the girls he's worked with."

"Yeah, I guess the young thing fits. He definitely had trouble a couple of times controlling his orgasm. He had stop a couple of times to not cum too early."

"I agree. The older men seem to do better on holding back and lasting longer."

"Personally, I kind of like that aspect of the work," Kara said. "I love it that I can get a guy so worked up that he can't control himself. I really get off on seeing them pushed right to the edge and then have to hold it in."

"You're cruel," the hairdresser teased.

"Maybe a little," Kara laughed. "For some reason it excites me to know that I'm the reason the guy is suffering in sexual agony. Too bad we have to include the pop shots or I might not want my guy cumming at all."

"Well, I'm sure the guys would have something to say about that."

"True..." Kara's voiced trailed off for a moment before bringing the conversation back to me. "You've got me curious now. I'm going to have to check out some of Jon Jon's scenes sometime. It was pretty intense."

Holy fuck! If she went looking for Jon Jon the path would easily lead to her brother. There was no way out. What had I been thinking? Why did I have to convince myself to go through with the scene? I slumped back against the wall as I felt my world beginning to cave in. It was only a matter of when. How would she react when she found out who Jon Jon was?

"Looks good," Kara said. "Thanks, Lily."

"You need help with the mask?"

"I got it." I heard the clicking sound of high heels walking on the hardwood floor.

To avoid running into my sister, I swiftly ducked back down the hallway and around a corner. I listened to the footsteps and they entered the hall and began to fade as she walked in the opposite direction. I gave her a good minute before taking a peek and saw she was gone.

I walked quickly back down the hall and into the make-up room. "I need to return this," I said, pointing at my head.

"Wow," Lily the hairdresser said. "We were just talking about you."

My mind was racing as the rubber pieces attached to my head were removed. I was anxious to escape and get out of the house, away from the shoot, away from Kara. I needed to think, somewhere where I could be away from her. Lily had barely finished wiping my face with a towel when I bolted from the room.

I practically ran to my car and sped recklessly away from the neighborhood. I crossed town back toward the apartment but I didn't know how long Kara would stay on the set and I wasn't ready to see her just yet. I needed some time to be alone and think things over. I pulled over at a small park near the college campus and I got out to sit on a bench in the late afternoon sun while I tried to work things out in my mind.

Maybe she will forget and not go looking for Jon Jon. Maybe she will be tired when she gets home and forgets all about it. Maybe she goes a few days and it never comes to mind to check into it. Maybe I could quit working and hope that our paths never cross. Maybe, maybe, maybe. In the end, I knew I couldn't confess. I was too scared of that confrontation. My only hope was that she didn't search out Jon Jon and I managed to lay low for a while.

My mind kept flipping back and forth between the 'what-ifs' of the future and the 'what-had-actually-just-happened' of the past few hours. One minute I was worried about my sister's reaction to finding out what I had done, the next minute I was revealing in the glorious memory of what I had done. I would sit with a raging hard-on as I relived every second of our encounter in my mind. My erection would wilt as I feared what Kara would think of me once the truth was discovered. Then the process would repeat.

Tsquare19
Tsquare19
242 Followers