The Video Shoot Ch. 04

Story Info
Kara asks a favor of John.
7.5k words
4.71
71.8k
58

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tsquare19
Tsquare19
242 Followers

Chapter 04 - Proposition

Once again I found myself wide awake while motionlessly fucking my sleeping sister in my bed. Kara nodded off fast while laying on top of me and I lay still below her with my aching hard-on buried in her snug, warm pussy.

I did okay for a while, just caressing her back and neck, stroking her hair, generally just enjoying the feel of her body and her skin. Kara was petite so the dead weight of her body bearing down on me wasn't anything that became uncomfortable.

However, over time, my cock began to throb painfully with the need to cum. I had fucked her through multiple orgasms of her own but I had yet have any satisfaction. She had practically passed out before I had the chance to get myself off with her.

While she dozed, I was still too worked up to sleep so I began to think back over our conversation from earlier in the evening. Kara had made it pretty clear that she didn't seem to mind the concept of the two of us having sex regardless of our brother/sister status. However, she wanted me just for the sex and nothing more. I, on the other hand, wanted more from her. I was infatuated with her and wanted her physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Oddly enough, I wasn't overly bothered by her working with other guys on a porn set. In fact, I found it exciting. Sex on the set could become heated and even somewhat passionate but there was always an emotional disconnect. It was always just about the sex. It was a turn-on to think of my sister as a girl who enjoyed sex to the point of exploring her sexuality openly on video.

However, the flip side did bother me. The thought of Kara actually dating someone, not just fucking them, was depressing. She certainly had a point. Could I handle it if our occasional sex was interrupted by her entering a real relationship? I had told her that I would carry the risk and that I would willingly take the chance. But was that fair for either of us? I would be heartbroken and she would most certainly end up feeling guilty about the turmoil she was causing me.

The way I saw it, I had two options. One was to actually end doing things like we were doing right now. To actually draw the line and put sex between us completely off the table. This would be the best chance we had at preserving our family relationship. The other choice was to go along for the ride and hope for one of our opinions to change before both of us got hurt. Either I could try to reduce the power of my feelings for her, or I could wait and hope that her feelings for me increased.

With a horny cock currently stuffed into her pussy, the second options was the only one I was willing to entertain. I would follow her suggestion and make a serious effort to act more casual with her. I needed to do my best to not dote on her so much and just take each encounter with her as it came. In order to love her, I needed to act like I didn't.

In time, perhaps I would see through the lustrous shine of her appeal and lose interest. I knew I was kidding myself with that thought. All I was truly hoping for was for her to relent and come to me openly, for her to begin to express similar feelings for me in return.

I had been thinking for almost an hour when my cock eventually gave up on it's quest for an orgasm and began to soften slightly. The air of intense sexually urgency was long over and even though I was still inside of my sister, my penis figured it was done and started to shrink.

I tried to will myself to stay hard but failed and made a few gentle attempts at thrusting upwards but the way she was positioned on top me prevented any successful stimulation. After only a couple of minutes, my cock slipped out of Kara's pussy and fell limp down over my now mildly throbbing balls.

I guess the attempts at moving my hips had caused Kara to stir. When my penis fell free of her sex she let out a slight whimper. I cocked my head sideways to look at her and saw she had opened her eyes.

"Where did my cock go?" She asked quietly, sounding disappointed.

"I think it surrendered and went to sleep," I told her.

"Aww," she pouted. "I miss it already."

She surprised me by lifting her self up slightly on her knees as she moved her arm between the two of our bodies. She quickly found my sagging cock and began to softly kneed and stroke it. My lust instantly returned under her playful touch and was quickly swelling back to full mast. Once I was mostly erect, Kara used her hand to guide me back into her. She sank down again, impaling herself on my renewed stiffness.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she removed her hand. "That's much better."

While she was still somewhat raised above me, she began to rock back and forth causing my cock to slide in and out of her a couple of inches at a time. She kept her Venus mound low on each of her strokes, forcing her clit to grind across my pubic bone. Within seconds she came again. It was a much smaller orgasm than earlier but it was an orgasm none the less.

"Very nice," Kara said in almost a whisper as she began to flatten back out on to of me.

For a brief moment, I was almost angry. There was no way I was going to let her go to sleep again without me cumming. My cock head, my shaft, my balls were all ready for some relief and just being inside of her was no longer enough.

"What about me?" I asked in the tenderest voice I could force.

"What?" Kara replied as she raised her head off the pillow at my shoulder to look at me.

"Can I have my turn?"

"Oh," she giggled. "Is it starting to get to you?"

"A little bit," I answered.

Kara then lifted her upper torso completely off of me, sitting upright on my cock. She had a look of playfulness in her eyes as she looked down at me.

"I've been asking around about you, you know," she told me.

"How so?"

"On the set and whatnot. Just with the other girls. Trying to find what any of the girls that you've been with have to say about you."

"And..."

"It seems that you are a real popular fellow," Kara said. "It kind of surprised me. I've always known you as my older brother John who just kept to himself and never had much to say to anyone. You've always been quiet and never the kind of guy who takes charge of anything."

"What did they say about me though?" I said trying to rush her.

"I'm getting to that," she said slowly trying to tease my impatience. "You see, most of the girls in porn like a guy who can get a bit rough. Someone who is a man's man and can take control. I'm not saying that these girls want a guy to be mean to them, just that when it comes to pure sex, most of them want to be manhandled... at least a little. That's why, at first, I thought it was so odd of you to be in porn. You just are not the typical male stud type."

"However, to my surprise," she continued. "Every girl I spoke with who you had worked with just adored you. They all say the same thing, 'he's totally cute and I can really trust him.' Almost all of them have said you always start out slow and gentle but by the end of the shoot you are hammering into them like a seasoned pro. You start off nice and professional and end up giving them a better time because you've managed to build up trust with them for when you start to act more macho."

It made me feel good that I was liked by the girls I had been with. Who wouldn't like hearing that? Everybody loves a compliment. But this story had come out of nowhere.

"But what does this have to do with anything?" I asked.

"Tell me what you like about sex," Kara said. "Sex on a porn set in particular."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Why are we talking about this now?"

"Just humor me," she said with a faint smile. "Tell me what sex is like for you when you're working."

"Fine," I said. I clenched my cock muscles just as an act of defiance before I answered. Kara raised her eyebrows when she felt my cock surge and responded by giving me a quick pussy squeeze. "I hadn't been with many girls before I got into porn and most of my 'normal' sex was quick and... awkward. But when I started doing it front of the camera, everything just kind of went better. I no longer had to worry about what I was supposed to be doing. There was always a director telling me what positions to use and for how long to do it."

"Go on," Kara said giving my cock another short squeeze of her cunt.

"The girls are more open. They know what they like and what they don't and they aren't afraid to tell you about it. That just takes a ton of pressure off of me. I just do what I'm told and in the to process I get to have sex with some amazingly hot girls while getting paid for it."

"So you like being told what to do?"

I shrugged. "A little, I guess. It just means I don't have to do as much guesswork."

"I like the same thing, just from the opposite angle," she said. "I like to be the one who is in control. I get an honest say in what happens. Plus, just like you, sex with the guys I dated in a High School was always over so quick. They had no self control at all."

"You must really like sex on the set then," I commented. "Over quickly just isn't part of the equation."

"I know. I've been in scenes that have lasted for over an hour due to all the stuff that needs to be done to move the equipment to shoot the next position. In the down time, the guy still has to stay hard, so usually he just keeps on fucking me. It really is incredible and I'm not just talking about the marathon sex sessions on the set."

"What then?"

"It's kind of a power trip. I mean, the guy is there all worked up. He's hard, he's horny, and he has to wait. He is right there fucking me slowly while they move the cameras and he can't cum. And when the scene starts back up, he's hornier than ever and he's fucking me harder... but he still can't cum yet."

"You like that?"

"Yeah, I do. It really gets me off quick knowing that he is using my body to build himself up but still has to hold it back until the director calls for the pop shot. I love it when the guys get so turned on they have to stop. It even happened with you, when you were Frankenstein. You had to stop once or twice."

"Yeah, but that was more because of the excitement I was feeling due to fucking you for the first time. It was the forbidden fruit aspect."

"True," she agreed. "But how does it make you feel? Having to wait like that on the set?"

"Honestly," I said. "I kind of like it. Most of the time, except lately when I've been with you, I go completely limp after I cum. Sex is pretty much over for a short while after that. Even if I can get hard again quickly, it feels different. It still feels good and all, but the excitement and the need is diminished. In the end, I think its kind of cool that I not only get to fuck a hot porn star, but I get to fuck hot porn stars for hours."

"Is it frustrating?"

"Sometimes, maybe," I answered. "For me it's kind of cool being made to hold back. I get to enjoy that feeling of pure lust for longer. Fucking and cumming quickly is good, but I guess I like making it last for at least a little while. When I do finally cum it usually far more powerful and enjoyable."

Kara sat still for several seconds just looking at me. I had no clue what she was thinking.

"What?" I asked, breaking her out of her trance.

"You really need to get your shit together," she said in a suddenly very serious tone.

"What? Why?" I said, shocked at her new attitude.

"We are like so perfect for each other it's creepy. We could be the most ultimate fuck buddies of all time."

"What do you mean?"

"Besides the fact that sex between us has been pretty fucking amazing, we both fit each other's quirks. I like to be in control, you like to be told what to do. I like to watch a guy get all worked up and horny, you like making sex last longer by being told to hold back."

I knew I had to respond carefully. I wanted to show her a touch of indifference regardless of how much my mind loved hearing what she was saying. "I suppose so. Never really thought about it that way."

"I bet you are really struggling right now?" She asked.

"Huh?" What was she talking about.

"You haven't cum yet. How long have you been inside of me?" She gave me cock another firm squeeze from her PC muscle.

"I think our first round only last about 10 or 15 minutes. Then you fell asleep for about an hour. And now we've been sitting like this while we've been talking. Total of an hour and half or so, I guess."

"Is that the longest you've gone?"

"Maybe. I've never really timed it before. If this isn't the record it's got to be close."

Kara raised up and shifted to her side. As my cock slipped entirely out of her tunnel, it flopped loudly onto my abdomen with a wet slap. "Come get on top for a while," she said as she laid down beside me.

I was glad to take control and quickly poised myself above her.

"I want to hold the record," Kara said after I sank back into her. "Make me cum one more time, then you can have yours."

My eyes lit up at the prospect of finally cumming. However, after being delayed for so long, my orgasm built up very rapidly as I began to pump my cock into her. Gauging my sister's reactions as I fucked her, I knew she would still be a minute before she would reach her climax, forcing me to change my tempo and alternate my thrusts to maintain control.

I was beginning to worry that I wouldn't make it. My orgasm was approaching and the only way to stop it would be to pull out of her completely. Kara had been ramping up nicely but if I was to do as she wished, I was going to have to stop.

Thankfully, just a single second before I was forced to deny myself, she began to cum. The tight grip of her pussy pushed me over the edge and I rode my orgasm along with hers. Both of our genitals convulsed with each other as her contractions heightened my own. My own orgasm was mind-blowingly powerful. Having been on hold for almost two hours, my cum forcefully shot through my dick and it felt like I was ejaculating marbles. On the set, I had cum hard like that a handful of times, but it wasn't many.

After the last pulse of my orgasm had faded, I felt light headed. Kara had already come down from her high and was giggling at my expression from below.

"Worth the wait?" She asked with a satisfied grin.

I nodded semi-coherently. "I think..." was all I could manage to say.

Without thinking, I pulled back and collapsed beside her, completely spent.

"I'm going to freshen up," Kara said to me as she rolled out of the bed. "I think you shot a whole quart of cum into me. It's dripping everywhere."

"Sorry," I replied, suddenly exhausted.

"Stop apologizing," Kara said as she walked toward the door. "If nothing else, I'm beginning to like the effect I have on you."

A few moments later, I heard the shower turn on in bathroom. I may have dozed for a few minutes before Kara returned and slid back into bed with me. I managed to wrap my arm around her as we both settled in for sleep.

*****

The following several days saw a dramatic change in tone around the apartment when Kara and I were both present. Even though I was still deeply smitten with her, I did my best to appear more casual when she was around. In return, Kara was far more open and talkative.

There was still a hint of sexual tension lingering between us. I was adamant with myself about not being the instigator of another session but, unfortunately, Kara made no effort of her own and we ended up retiring each night to our own rooms with incident.

The topic of porn did come up a couple of days later while we sat at the kitchen table one evening, after having finished a late meal together.

"I dropped my agent today. I'm going to go freelance," Kara said, out of the blue.

"What? Seriously?" I exclaimed. Having an agent made everything so easy. Sure, they took a cut of your paycheck, but they did all of the routine day-to-day work. All a performer had to do was just show up and perform.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks or so."

"I don't know, sis. Doing what we do without an agent would be pretty difficult, wouldn't it?"

"Not really," she continued. "It's different for girls."

"Like how?" I asked.

"To begin with, since my videos have started coming out, I've apparently become very popular. My agent wants me to start doing promotional appearances."

"That doesn't sound so bad," I commented.

"It sounds boring as hell. He wants me to do a few shows as a feature performer at some strip clubs. I didn't get into porn to become a celebrity. I have no interest in signing autographs or being a part-time stripper."

"What do you want exactly?"

She thought for a second. "I want... just sex. I got into this looking for an outlet not a career. I want to have fun and push my boundaries. I certainly don't want to worry about the best way to 'maximize my exposure,' as my agent put it."

"What else is there?" I asked. "You've been working for a couple of months now. What boundary is there left to push?"

"There's lots actually," she laughed. "All kinds of things I haven't tried yet."

"Like what?"

"There are all kinds of fetishes out there. All I've done so far is pretty much fuck a big dick or eat some pussy. I want more than just that. With the path I'm on, the greatest honor would be to become a contract girl with one of the larger studios. I don't want that."

"And you said that 'I' wasn't the typical porn star..." I chuckled back at her.

"Hey," she said defensively and gave me a playful slap. "A girl wants what a girl wants."

"Listen, I'm sure your agent could hook you up with some extreme if you wanted to try it. For that matter, you could ask me. I've haven't done much in the way of kinky either. Nothing but straight sex so far."

Kara smirked and said, "Really? You've been working in porn for almost a year now and no one has asked you to do a gay scene? If you are in it for the money, then gay porn is where the money is for guys."

"Now that you mention it," I replied, "early on I was offered a few gigs but I turned them all down. When I first started I said I was only interested in straight sex. Nothing kinky or weird. And that included no three way scenes with two guys and a girl. My agent, Mr. Simpson, laughed and said he could start me off with a few basic straight scenes but I would need to overcome those rules fast as a male performer. So far, I've never been asked. On the Halloween shoot, I almost ended up in a gangbang scene but that was mainly due to it being a last minute job. I probably would have done it and might sometime in the future as long as I'm only interacting with the girl."

"Mr. Simpson is right," Kara commented. "Sooner or later, you will be asked to do more. You've skirted by so far because the girls like you. And that's my whole point. My agent has already suggested collagen injections for my lips. I'm only 18 and they're already suggesting a form of plastic surgery. That's why I want out of that system."

"I've been hired for a handful independent companies through my agent. Is there that much work out there for a freelance girl?" "

"Lots. There are all kinds of posting on the Internet from those various independent sites looking for amateurs. I like the sound of that... Amateur. I don't want to be a 'pro' like in the way that term is used in the industry. If I do something kinky or whatever, I want it to be because I want to do it, not because it's what my agent thinks I should do. I just want to do it according to my desires, not some 'plan.'"

"Why haven't you done any of that stuff up to this point. Have you not been comfortable with it? Not ready yet?"

"I think I've been ready for a while now," she said. "But my agent has called most of the shots. He said to start with only the basics at first and then slowly add more and more tricks that you're willing to do on camera. Supposedly, that helps make your career in porn last longer as a girl. I don't care about any of that, though."

Tsquare19
Tsquare19
242 Followers