The Villa in Italy Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
330 Followers

Angelina disappeared for a second and returned back with her coat gone and her swimsuit defying her modesty thanks to two hard nipples pointing out of the fabric. She took my arm as she helped me off the table causing the cum on my face to trickle down my chin onto my chest. I hobbled over to the showers and began to rinse off and quickly found myself back to full strength but with a relaxed aura about me. My dick was reddened from the attention and still puffy despite my erection having now subsided. I finished my shower and dried myself quickly. I went to the sauna and saw Angelina sat in there naked, her body hidden in the mist and sat as far from the door as possible. I felt I needed to say thank you so slowly opened the door and stuck my head in. Angelina had her legs crossed and covered her breasts with her arm as she heard me enter but gave me a smile none-the-less. I thanked her as best I could with our language barrier and she nodded to me with a smile which I took as an understanding. I left her in peace and went back upstairs.

Nobody was about but I found a bottle of wine, some olives, cheeses and breadsticks along with a note from Mary stating that if I needed anything to press the intercom twice. This was a dilemma for me as I was unsure if it was just a note or some kind of invitation so decided to watch some TV and ponder what I should do next. Despite considering myself to be quite tech savvy I couldn't get any of the English channels up on screen so was happy to have a genuine reason to speak to Mary. I tapped the buzzer twice and waited a while for Mary who showed up dressed in jeans and t-shirt. I apologised for disturbing her and she said it wasn't a problem at all. She asked me how my massage went as she showed me how to operate the satellite TV and I knew she knew I'd had my happy ending. She seemed keen to get away so felt happy that I knew her intentions and left her to it, flopping down to watch TV and catching the start of Die Hard 2, the airport one. I drank, nibbled, watched John McClane kill bad guys and went to bed.

TJA
TJA
330 Followers
12