The Villa in Italy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the small indoor pool and took a step closer but Cadera put her hand on my shoulder and said the outdoor pool was much nicer and also that we should shower first. Shower I thought was good as Mary would be exposed again so I wondered towards the showers and stood where I had before, my dick still pointing to the sky. Cadera stood right next to me under the next shower head and I began to rinse off, giving a shudder under the first few drops of cooler water before the warmer water made its way through. I rinsed off then took a handful of liquid soap to wash off the grease I'd ejected, starting with my shoulders and going down, avoiding my groin to do my legs. I was still worried about being too sexual or that I had misread the situation so avoided touching my dick and looked to see Mary who was not with us yet.

Cadera was watching me shower and it was at that moment my dick almost exploded from built up tension and desire. Cadera took a handful of soap, came over to me and, without asking permission, started to soap up my cock and balls. I was in heaven and leant forward to grab her breast in a moment of lust, but she deftly twisted slightly making me miss, then squatted down to continue washing me, my dick not 5 inches from her face. I just let her do it and within 30 seconds knew I was close to coming, warning Cadera of the fact. One hand was stroking me up and down with the faintest of contact being made, the other rubbed at my pubic area, base of my dick and my balls as they swung about beneath me. I was getting seriously close and she quickly stood up and moved behind me so that her tits pressed into my back. Quickly her hand grabbed back at me and began to stroke hard but slow. Her hand only moved about an inch forward and inch back but it was slow, firm and meaningful.

My orgasm seemed to take an age to arrive and lasted forever as I fired a huge rope of cum in front of me. I had instinctively squatted slightly and thrust my hips forward which allowed me to shoot about 2 meters in front of me, followed quickly by another two huge strings that went half as far. Cadera gently bit into my shoulder as she milked out a load more of my spunk, all of it just oozing out and over her hand. I had such a strong orgasm that I had felt a little feint after and leant against the cold tiled wall as water splashed over me from the shower. Cadera wiped her hand on my chest hair to get all the cum off it then took another handful of soap to wash her hands. I looked at her with a huge smile but she was ignoring me and more interested in cleaning herself up.

It was the greatest hand-job ever and as my dick began to soften I manned up and began to wash myself off, struggling to get the sticky spunk out of my chest hairs. I told her how nice it was and she looked at me with a sly smile saying that she just couldn't resist. She was hoping I would have jerked off for her and, when I had ignored my own dick, she decided to take things into her own hands, literally! I was now clean, euphoric and naked with a very red penis that had shrunk back to half size but still much fatter than my usual soft state. Cadera put a towel over her shoulders and said to follow her up. It was a little odd following her about the house totally naked as she remained in her bikini but I loved it so much I wanted it to be like this forever.

Out by the pool the air was quite chilly and I could feel my balls retreating. Cadera laughed and made a comment in Italian, something like 'romperi coglioni a qualkuno' but my Italian is non-existent like I said. I toed the water and it was very warm so looked for the step in. As I walked that way Mary called my name and I looked around to see her in a bright pink day-glow micro bikini. It barely covered her ample breasts and also allowed the odd few hairs visible above the waistline of the bottoms. She had an iPhone in her hand and asked if she could get a picture with me, handing it to Cadera and standing beside me without waiting for my answer. I was not really ready for this and instinctively covered up as the camera flash blinded us. Mary punched my arm and told me I was a baby for covering up but I said only if she was naked too would I allow it. She laughed, said maybe later, then grabbed my arm and pulled us both into the pool.

Cadera joined us in the pool and we swam about for about twenty minutes, during which time both girls dived under and grabbed at my cock and balls in a playful way which was enough to get me hard again. I was still fired up but the whole scene was playful, yet with a sexual undertone. I began to question Mary as to why she had decided to put on a swimsuit all of a sudden seeing as how she was naked (under the towel) in the sauna. She questioned how I knew of her nudity and I told her how I'd caught a glimpse of her pussy when she had scratched her leg. She stopped messing about and looked at me. She called me a dirty old pervert and told me how rude it was to spy on a woman wearing a towel who clearly wanted to remain covered. She appeared deadly serious and looked at me sternly as we stood in the shallow end, the three of us standing in silence, my hard penis just breaking the surface from time to time as the motion of the water went up and down.

The silence lasted a good five seconds during which I thought I'd fucked up again; only to be called by them both as they burst out laughing, those five seconds added enough emotional trauma to start me losing my hard-on. Mary then went under the water and removed her bikini bottoms; then closing in on me motioned that I was to wear them in place of her as a punishment. She dragged them up my legs which was not that easy under the water and up to my waist where, with some difficulty, she grabbed my cock and balls and unsuccessfully attempted to cover them with the narrow pink fabric. Despite not having the biggest package she couldn't get it all in so gave up. I don't think it helped though that her movements were making me fully hard again.

At this point Cadera started to leave the pool and sat on a lounger to dry off. Whilst doing this Mary proceeded to remove her pink bikini top, releasing those truly magnificent nipples (most of the heavy breasts having been unhidden by the skimpy top already). Once off she swam behind me and tied it into place leaving her naked and me wearing a ridiculously small bright day-glow pink bikini. She took my hand and we walked out of the steps onto the deck area where Cadera began to laugh at me almost uncontrollably. I saw why as I looked down to see I had the top of my cock pointing out of the waistline of the bikini bottoms and my balls hanging either side of the crotch material, not to mention my man boobs looking massively under sized in relation to the top of the outfit.

I took a good look at Mary who was toweling off and making no attempt to cover up her perfectly naked body, the curves and roundness of her shape fitting her nicely, the slight pudginess adding a cuteness factor to her look. However it was those nipples that had my recently used dick back to bursting point again. I since found them to most commonly be called 'puffies' in the world of porn but have noticed that they are rare on both blonds and 'bigger' girls.

The cooler air was making my balls shrink back up again and I asked for a towel again. This time Cadera said she'd grab me one and I saw her looking at Mary's iPhone. I knew immediately what she was thinking and just said no, thankfully she resisted because I wouldn't have put up too much of a fight. Whilst Cadera was off Mary commented that I must be dying for some release. I told her Cadera had kindly helped to fix that in the shower earlier and Mary suddenly looked cross again, only this time it felt more real. On her return Mary started to talk in Italian with Cadera who looked at me a couple of times as Mary went on at her. It seemed to me that Mary was cross she'd missed it but I could be wrong, like I said my Italian is non-existent.

It was now about 10:15pm and Cadera said she was off to bed and that Mary would look after me now. She walked off sheepishly like a naughty child who'd been told off. It was the one and only time that Mary showed any empowerment over Cadera. Mary finished drying then suggested we have some wine to help us sleep. She was now seemingly happy in her nakedness as she wondered to the kitchen leaving her towel behind. The villa was a perfect temperature inside and as we entered the kitchen Mary said she'd better have her swimsuit back. I was about to start taking it off but she quickly came over and did it for me, her pendulous breasts knocking me and pressed into me more than was necessary making me believe we would be fucking soon enough, those perfect nipples as hard as pebbles as they took one final graze across my arm.

Mary took a bottle of white wine from the wine cooler and popped the cork in no time at all, appearing in front of me holding two huge glasses of wine of which one was handed to me. I took a large swig of the drink and knew immediately it must have been an expensive high end wine. Mary ushered us into the large open lounge area and grabbed one of the complex touchscreen devices used to control everything. She expertly dimmed the lights put on the TV with a fake fireplace playing, lowered the drapes and put on some classical music. She pointed out one of the oversized arm chairs for me and I sunk into the soft velvety chair with my glass of wine.

Mary came over and sat across my lap but sideways on to me, the large chair allowing her buttocks to slip between the arm of the chair and my naked outer thigh. She swung her legs over so that they covered my upper legs and they hung over the opposite arm of the chair, her left breast almost hanging on my shoulder. She stroked my shoulder with her free hand as she started a conversation about how she ended up here in Italy, how she became fluent in four languages (she also spoke Russian) and how she had big plans for the future. I was still in awe of this young woman and I was now growing again; soon my dick was pressing firmly at the base of her thigh, which she seemingly only noticed once I gave an involuntary prostrate flinch (making my hard cock stab at her leg). She just turned to me and gave me a knowing smile.

She had been chatting away for over fifteen minutes when she realised we both only had about a quarter glass of wine left so she poured hers into mine and leant back to place her glass on the floor. In doing so her pelvis came up and it gave me a perfect view of her pussy and the wafts of blond pubes that set it off nicely. As she fell back into place she had shifted a bit which meant my cock was now pressed into my chest. She asked if she had made me uncomfortable and without waiting for a response, she reached between her legs and pulled my throbbing cock up and between her legs. It was situated now so that my cock was only 6 or 7 inches from her pussy which was now better exposed, her legs naturally falling a little further apart. Once she had positioned my dick she began to idly fondle it but continued to tell me of her life story which was by now just a haze of words.

I had instinctively moved my free hand around her back and was able to stroke the side of her brest and could just reach the nipple with the tips of my fingers. I caressed the underside of her brest as she began to actually jerk me off. As her stroking became more defined she stopped talking and just looked on at what she was doing with her hand on my cock. She asked me if it was nice and I just grunted in the affirmative and nodded my head. I wanted to have a play with her beautiful pussy but had wine in one hand and my other arm was trapped behind her. She was in total control and she even leant forward to take a sip of wine, getting me to hold the glass for her to keep my hand occupied.

There was no place for me to put the glass down and I sensed this ploy was a deliberate one. As you can imagine I was nearing orgasm in no time and felt I should warn her of my imminent explosion. She just said to relax and let her take care of me. I did as I was told and relaxed in position as she expertly sensed I was coming and slowed down the strokes to a snail's pace but not so that my orgasm would die totally. I shot a huge stream of cum into the air which landed on my chest and her leg. Mary squeezed in delight as a second squirt oozed out followed with a shallow stream of clear liquid. I impressed myself in the amount I shot considering it had been only a couple of hours since I'd cum before, must have been down to sheer hornyness!

Mary wiped my cum all over her own legs, even wiping it off my chest onto her legs as my dick shriveled up and I caught my breath. Mary took the wine glass and downed the last of the wine before jumping up and asking if I needed anything else before I went to bed. I was still in a bit of a stupor and was almost sad to find out that was to be it for the night. However, I did realise it would probably be more than I could manage to have a third orgasm. Mary was soon gone and I made my way to bed totally exhausted and a little confused as to what had gone down tonight. Two hand jobs from sexy girls ten years my younger and one of the most exotic nights of my life!

12