The Villa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shot frame after frame so I would never be able to forget the moment, as if it weren't seared on my brain already. Dad's pace had intensified, the sweat beading on his forehead as he stared down at Mum's face. I was sure that he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer and sure enough a few seconds later he rose up to his feet and jerked on his cock. In response Mum sat up on the lounger and cupped her breasts together, eagerly awaiting Dad's cum, she even opened her mouth and held out her tongue like a pornstar. I thought I was going to have a heart attack watching my Mum acting like such a slut; my hands shook and my breath was short, but I managed to keep the camera steady enough to keep shooting.

Just like last night Dad went prone and I knew this was the moment, jets of cum shot from his cock onto Mum's chest, the impressive load criss-crossing her tits. He put his hand to the back of her head and drew her mouth onto his cock, she took him deep and closed her eyes, lifting her hands to his hips before slowly working her head back and forth, her cheeks hollowed as she milked him of every last drop of cum. Pulling back, she releasing him from her mouth before lying back on the lounger, propped up on her elbows with a cheeky grin on her face.

Dad laughed as he looked down at his sexy wife. She was one hell of a sight, her cum-splattered chest was red and heaving as she caught her breath, her body shining with a mixture of sweat and sun tan lotion. Dad bent down and planted a long, lingering kiss on her lips, as he moved away he said something to her and she looked at him with a sweet smile. As much as I enjoyed the sordid and taboo nature of the past few days, it was lovely to see that my parents were so happy together.

Dad picked up the shorts he'd discarded from the floor and slipped them on before returning to his lounger and Mum followed suit by putting on her sunglasses and laying down on her back, seemingly not bothered that her chest remained glazed with Dad's cum.

I knew I should wait so as not to arouse suspicion, but at the same time this was a chance to further push the boundaries with my parents increasingly open attitude towards sex. I sat for a few minutes to calmed myself down.

Photos were one thing, but video was another, and I sensed an opportunity. Flicking the camera mode over to "movie" I zoomed out the lens, nice and wide so that I could capture everything in front of me and the camera hung around my neck and started it recording. Standing up from behind the bush I made my way towards the pool not really knowing what I reaction would greet me.

"Hey guys! You should have seen those surfers, I swear it's like they can walk on water." I said, feigning nonchalance.

"Oh, hey Steve, yeah, I bet they were really something." Dad replied, sounding slightly nervous. I noticed that Mum hadn't moved at all, as if she was frozen by my intrusion.

I wanted to get a reaction out of her and get her to relax, even if she was covered in her husband's cum whilst her son stood by admiring her tits. After the progress of the massage earlier I didn't want her retreating into her shell just as she seemed to be embracing her MILF status.

I stood over Mum knowing my camera was pointing right at her as it hung down on my stomach recording her body in full HD video. It was a good thing I'd just jerked off otherwise I was sure I'd have been pitching a tent in my shorts again.

"Mum?"

"... yes, Steve?"

"What's for dinner tonight?" My question must have caught her off guard, it was so removed from the bizarre situation we found ourselves in that it seemed to disarm her, her body language relaxing immediately as she lay on the lounger.

"Ooooh, errr, I don't know, in the mood for takeaway pizza again maybe?"

"Sounds good to me! Oh Mum, it looks like you've got some sun tan lotion on your chest. More than happy to help rub it in if needed!" I said with a cheeky tone and a big grin. Indeed, there was some lotion, an impromptu lube to help Dad's cock slide between her gorgeous tits, but it was clear that most of the creamy white liquid on her chest hadn't come from a plastic bottle.

"Oh yes, I must have put it on and forgotten about it, how silly of me." Mum was many things but she was certainly no actress. Whether she really believed that I could be that naive I didn't know, but she seemed to grasp the opportunity to save herself from embarrassment.

"I guess you'd better rub it in then otherwise you'll burn." I prompted, hoping that Mum would take the bait and act out the perverted fantasy right in front of me.

She sat up on the lounger, and raised her hands up to her chest placing them on the tops of her breasts. I unconsciously leaned in towards her and my jaw dropped with a sharp intake of breath as she began to work her fingers in circles smearing Dad's cum all over her big tits, mixing with the lotion. I stared in disbelief, my feet rooted to the spot as I gawped at my mother.

Initially I could tell she was nervous, slow movements and her head bowed down looking to the floor. As her fondling continued she seemed to relax once again and grow in confidence, her strokes becoming more sensual, teasing at her nipples causing them to become puckered and erect, with a wicked smile passing across her face. I held the camera with one hand to ensure that the lens was pointing right at the show.

It was no wonder she was getting worked up, as far as I knew since last night she'd been groped by me and Dad on the walk back from the restaurant, fucked by Dad, massaged and pawed at by me as I covered her in lotion, and been on the receiving end of a tit-wank, all without receiving any kind of relief herself. That kind of treatment would have an effect on any woman, and thankfully it was working well on my mother.

She seemed lost in her own world as she lay back on the lounger continuing to caress her slick and shiny body, her lips parted and she let out a low and soft moan. Her hands fell down to her sides accompanied by a long deep breath. Gobs of sticky white cum remained stuck to her chest, I didn't dare to turn and look at Dad, who must have enjoyed the show as much as I had.

Still dumbfounded at what I had watched I didn't say a word as I walked from the sunny terrace and into the villa, remembering to end the recording on my camera. Mum and Dad must have thought I was out of earshot as I stood inside the villa, they burst out laughing at "getting away with it."

"Poor Steve, I probably shouldn't have done that, but you just got me so damn horny spraying me with your hot spunk." It was hot to overhear Mum talking so lewdly.

"I don't think it was just me that got you horny today" Dad replied.

"Okay, okay, it's pretty fun teasing him and getting attention from a younger man, even if it is Steve. He's getting pretty blatant, I can't believe he actually touched my asshole."

"I didn't hear you complaining, seemed like you enjoyed getting groped by your son." Dad said and she laughed.

"I could feel his cock pressing into me through his shorts, that did get me pretty wet, guess I've still got it if I get that kind of reaction from a 21 year old."

"Oh, you've definitely still got it Sharon, and you're going to get it too, hard..."

They burst out laughing again and I made my way upstairs to my room. She knew what she was doing and she liked it, the only question now was how far I could push things.

12