The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss my pussy."

He looked up at me, and I saw a wink behind his mask. Finally, his mouth came close to my pussy. I thought he would kiss it, but then he kissed just above my clit on my pubic mound.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?" I asked him.

I felt his breath chuckle on my warm sensitive skin. My legs were so wide now, my inner thighs would have hurt if my brain could've registered any pain. I was lifting my butt to bring my pussy closer to his face as his mouth hovered above it. He kissed on either side of my pussy lips.

I whined. I'd never considered myself a spoiled child until this moment. Yes, whenever I wanted something materialistic, I got it. It had always been like that. But now, as I was begging for the one thing that I wanted most in life, he wasn't giving it to me, and I loved it. I loved how he kept me waiting, making me anticipate his tongue on my pussy. I had no idea denial could be so amazing. I wanted to suck his cock again, just so I could try the same thing.

Instead of watching him, I tilted my head back, looking up at the ceiling. I took a few breaths and closed my eyes, focusing on the feeling of his lips on my skin. I submitted to him, submitted to the waiting, gave my pussy to him to please or refuse. I'd never felt more powerless, but I'd also never felt more safe. I trusted him, because I knew he wanted what was best for me.

Finally, I felt him kiss my pussy. Oh, it was perfect. I whimpered and kept my eyes closed. I was scared if I looked down at him, he might stop. And then his tongue, his glorious tongue, touched my pussy lips, and I swear I nearly came. I was breathing so heavy now. I had to look. I saw him, his tongue moving across my slit. It dipped between my pussy lips. My whole body shivered. I could only imagine what he must be thinking, this girl with her soaking wet pussy, surrendering to his mouth.

The way his tongue swirled and moved across my clit pushed me right to the edge. I knew I didn't have long before he made me cum, but I didn't want to. I wanted to let him eat me for hours, but I didn't think I'd last another minute. I used to think oral sex was gross, some guy slobbering all over me, sticking his tongue in me. It never felt natural, but now it felt amazing.

"Oh, God, it feels amazing," I said, my body squirming under his tongue. "Please, please, you, you have to stop or I'll cum."

I didn't want him to stop though. Why did I say that?

"I don't want to cum," I whispered, but I did.

"I don't want to cum in front of my mother," I whispered even softer.

That was true. I never intended to cum at all. Of all the many times I thought about this evening, I'd always imagined I'd get under the covers, let some guy have sex with me, and then tell him that's enough, not caring if he came, because I certainly wasn't going to. I had told my mother on more than one occasion the ceremony would be 15 minutes.

Obviously, Beau had changed all that. He'd made me want him. He'd let me fall in love, at least for one night. And he was amazing, so attentive and thoughtful. He continued to eat my pussy, his tongue wiggling around inside me. I'd reached the point of no return. He was going to make me cum, and I didn't know if he'd heard me or didn't care or just knew I wanted to cum.

"I'm gonna cum," I repeated. "I'm gonna cum."

Nothing stopped him. He kept eating my sloppy wet pussy. Then that big, long tongue of his focused all of its attention on my clit, and it was all over for me. I opened my mouth so wide that my jaw hurt. The screaming followed. I'd never had an orgasm this powerful before, and it shook my body to its core. I couldn't keep a breath in my lungs. It was all I could do to gasp and pull in a mouthful of air. It lasted so long, my orgasm just rolling across my body. My toes stretched and curled, my fingers clutched the bed linens, and my head smashed into the pillow.

I deliriously reached for him, taking his head. Thankfully, he took his tongue away from my super sensitive pussy. He began kissing up my stomach. My eyes were still closed as I held onto him, my fingers in his hair. I drew him up. I wanted to kiss him. He was moving so slowly again, kissing across my ribs, my chest, then my neck, taking time to kiss and suckle my nipples, which were so hard and sensitive now.

I was still panting like a dog, legs splayed, imagining what a fool I must look like, especially to my family. His arm slipped under me, and he held me. Finally, his lips found mine. I kissed him passionately, inhaling through my nose. He smelled of pussy, and tasted of it as well. I liked it, loved kissing him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him close. His strong arms held me as well.

"They're kissing again," I heard my mother say.

"And hugging an awful lot," Olivia said. "Can't say I've ever seen a ceremony go this way."

"Everyone's a little different, I suppose," my grandmother said. "She'll have a lot of trouble forgetting him in the morning."

"That's exactly what I'm worried about," Diana said. "Virginia, come on, let's finish this up."

I sighed and looked at my mom. "If you need to be somewhere, go."

"It's already been an hour and a half, and, yes, I do have to be somewhere. I expected this to take thirty minutes, and I still have to get your grandmother home."

"You are ruining my night," I said to her. "You can go."

"I'm not leaving until that boy takes your virginity."

"Ginny, sweetheart," my grandmother said, "have him put his penis in you now. After cumming, it will feel divine."

"But I'm sensitive, Grandma."

"Trust me, sweetie."

I looked at Beau, seeing his eyes. "Will you put it in me, slow and gentle?"

He smiled and then kissed my forehead, and I felt safe again.

"Don't forget the condom," my mother said. "Learning how to put one on a man is important."

"And make sure you use lots of lubrication too," Olivia spoke up.

Beau climbed up on his knees. I looked down and saw his big cock sticking up in the air. I was nervous as he got into position. I opened my legs to give him plenty of space, my soaked and slobbery pussy looking red and chewed. But then he took my hips and moved me so I was in the center of the bed. I looked at him and realized he blocked the view of my family at the end of the bed. I don't know if he planned it that way, but I felt much more comfortable, like it was just the two of us.

I grabbed the condom that had been set out on the end table, as well as the bottle of lube. I sat up, looking down at his big cock. I bit the condom wrapper and opened it, spitting out the corner. I'd read the instructions on these a dozen times, and practiced on bananas at home, so I was ready.

I grasped his cock and put the condom hat on it. I pushed down, and realized it was upside down. I smiled sheepishly at him. He had a silly little smirk. I turned it around and pushed again, but it rolled back up. His cockhead was very bulbous. I had to stretch the sides of the condom to get it over his cockhead.

"I can't see, did she get it on?" my mother asked.

"Yes, she's fine," Quinn said, who had the angle.

As the condom rolled down, his cockhead broke through the tip where I'd stretched it.

"Damn it," I whispered. I discreetly pulled it off and slipped it under the blankets. I only had the one condom ready, and I didn't want to ask for another. I looked up at him. "Can we... you know?"

He brought his finger to his lips. "Shh."

"Thank you." I was glad. I didn't want the condom anyway. I wanted to feel his big, beautiful, raw cock inside of me, skin to skin. I lay back, stretching my body, my legs so wide. I just wanted him inside me. I whispered, "Don't cum, okay?"

He winked at me. I watched as he took his cock in hand, the tip pointing at my pussy lips, and rubbed it with lube, getting it ready. Then he held his other hand out to me, resting it on my tummy, palm open. I was surprised when he mouthed the word, "Ready?"

I reached out and took his hand, holding it. "Ready."

Yes, I'd been penetrated before, by my fingers, by my hairbrush, and a few other things I'm not proud of, but as Beau's cock pressed forward and opened my pussy lips, forcing its way inside of me, I felt utterly divine. I looked down and watched it disappear inch by inch. I had no idea where it all went, but I could sure as hell feel it. Beau's cock felt so alive inside of me, not lifeless like everything else I'd put in my pussy. It was hot and throbbing with a heartbeat, touching me in places I'd never reached, thrusting into me with a power I'd never possessed.

The sensitivity of my pussy after having just cum drove me wild. I was moaning like an animal, grunting and sweating and humping against him, so I could take more cock each time he thrust into me. At some point, I was aware my family was clapping, declaring that I was a woman, but I could hardly focus on the words. They had moved to stand around the bed to get a better view of me getting my pussy pounded by Beau's amazing cock.

I kept my eyes on Beau. I reached out to his neck and drew him down. Our lips connected as our genitals smashed into each other. I wrapped my legs around his waist, locking him in place. He hungrily devoured my tongue. I ran my fingers through his hair, holding him.

"You're amazing," I said in his ear.

"Oh, Ginny," he whispered in my ear. Hearing him say my name brought my mind and body in sync, filling me with pure pleasure. My family would just have to wonder why my smile was so big.

His mask dug into my cheek when he kissed me. I hated it. I wanted to rip it off so badly and see his gorgeous face. I knew he must be gorgeous. My aunt would not have picked some hideous man for me, and even if by some chance she had, everything else about him was perfect, and I would've still found him gorgeous.

"Try some other positions, sweetheart," Nana spoke up.

"Mother," Diana said, "I don't know that we have time for that. I told Jonathan I'd be home before 10:00, and it's already 8:45, and I still need to take you home."

"Oh, you'll be late. Hush already. Ginny, sweetie, have him turn you around and give you a proper shagging on all fours."

"Huh?" I was a little out of it from all the sex. God, I wanted them to disappear. "Do you all have to crowd around the bed?"

"Yeah, don't crowd the queen," Quinn said. "Back to your chairs."

I unlocked my legs and lost my breath as Beau slid his cock out of me. I looked down at that long shaft of his, slick and wet with all my pussy juices, standing straight and true. I was exhausted, but I climbed up slowly. I didn't want to have to look at my family, so I turned around on all fours with my head in the pillow. I felt so humiliated as I stuck my ass in the air, my hot pussy feeling every little change in the air temperature around me. God, I could only imagine what Beau was thinking of me. I once again wished we were alone, but that would never happen.

I felt his cockhead touch my pussy lips. Thankfully, he did not ram it into me. He rubbed the tip up my slit and back down a couple times, and then he slowly started to push into me. I moaned into my pillow and bit it. My eyes got wider and wider as he continued to penetrate me, going deeper than he had been before. I sat up, arching my back, looking over my shoulder. "Fuck!"

"Language, young lady," my mother said.

"Oh, God, you're in me so deep," I said to Beau.

His hands were on my hips now, holding me steady. And then he started to drill me, pumping his cock in and out, his pubic bone smashing into my butt, driving his cock like an impossibly huge nail into my body. I lifted my head and howled like a dog. I absolutely hated that I loved this, because it was by far the most humiliating thing I'd ever done, getting absolutely fucked like a dog. Fucked was the only word for it. It was pure carnal sex, and it felt amazing, but I also missed the connection of kissing Beau while he was between my legs, looking into his eyes, holding him.

Yes, having him pound my pussy on all fours was amazing, but I knew instantly I preferred face-to-face sex. I needed, wanted his love. Then I felt his hand run up my back. He stretched to reach my shoulder. I turned and he was just able to stroke my cheek with the back of his fingers. It felt a little comforting in an otherwise emotionally empty way of being fucked.

"I want on top," I said. "Take it out, please?"

Beau withdrew his cock from me, and I groaned as my pussy emptied. I missed him.

"What now? Why did they stop?" my mother said.

"Let her experiment to see what she likes," my grandmother said.

Beau lay on his back, that big slick cock of his in the air again. I climbed up, straddling his thighs, and that's when my aunt noticed he wasn't wearing a condom.

"Wait, where's the condom?" Olivia said.

"What? He's not wearing one?" Diana said.

Before they could say anything more, I took hold of Beau's cock and aimed it for my pussy. I slid down his long pole, taking him deep inside of me. I groaned from the pit of my stomach as he filled me up. I settled on top of him, my hands on his chest.

"Young lady, what the hell are you doing," my mother said.

"I'm having sex," I said as I started to grind on Beau's cock. My legs were already tired, and my pussy was hyper sensitive. I wasn't going to have energy for more sex after this. I wondered if I could cum again. I wanted to try.

"You're having unprotected sex!" my mother said, now standing beside the bed.

"It's fine," I said, looking only at Beau. "He can pull out when he's ready to cum. Can't you, Beau?"

He nodded a little, but I could tell from the way he was breathing and the way his eyes were foggy, he was focused on the pleasure I was giving his cock. His hands were on my hips, and he was grinding up into me as I pushed down onto him.

"You are playing with fire, young lady," my mother said.

"Sit down," I said dismissively. "I'm 18, let me enjoy myself."

My mother went back to her chair. "Mother, say something," she said to Nana.

"If he cums, take her to the clinic in the morning and get her a pill. I had to do that for you more than once."

"Mother!"

I leaned down and kissed Beau again, looking into his eyes. I liked feeling close to him. He put his arm around me, hand on my back, and kissed me. He kept his other hand on my hip, helping to rock me on his cock. I wanted it faster and deeper. I lifted one leg so my foot was flat on the bed, and I pushed myself up and dropped back down. We groaned in to each other's mouth, and then we found our rhythm, him thrusting up into me while I lifted and dropped down on his cock. Soon, we were humping each other and panting on each other's faces, our lips hot and wet with kisses, our tongues tired.

"Will you rub my clit?" I said breathlessly. "Please, I'm gonna cum again."

He reached down, his hand in an awkward position as our bodies kept crashing together. When his thumb found my clit and stroked it, it sent fire up my spine. I slowed my grinding and lifted up to give him greater access to my clit. I was right at the edge. My eyes rolled back, and I came again.

"Oh, God, yes!" I said. I started humping again as I came, screaming in pleasure. What I said next, I did so out of delirium, or so I'd tell my mother later. "God, Beau, I love you!"

I kissed him as my orgasm rolled over me and started to subside. I could hear my family chattering behind me, but suddenly Beau pushed me off. It was so shocking and sudden, I thought I'd hurt his cock, or upset him with what I'd said, but a second later, I saw him explode. Cum was spitting everywhere, and I heard him speak.

"Ahh, fuck, oh..."

I smiled as I watched his cock throb and spew. I reached for his shaft, wrapping my hand around it. He cringed and sucked in a breath. I gave his shaft a nice stroke, and he sighed in relaxation, his head falling back. I continued to gently pump his cock as the last of his cum squirted out.

I looked at his face, still obscured by the mask, hoping to catch his eyes, but they were closed. I waited, hoping they would open so I could see him. He looked at me, finally. I gave him a warm smile. He returned it and exhaled another deep breath. I released his cock.

I was now very aware of how naked I was. All of my previous inhibitions in front of my family were at least fueled by my hormone-driven brain. I grabbed the blankets, and I pulled them up over Beau and me. I lay in the bed beside him, putting my head on his chest and my arm around him.

My mother was immediately in my view, standing beside the bed. "Just what are you doing?"

"Coming down. What do you want? Go already if you're in such a hurry. Please, go to your party or meeting or whatever you have that's so important."

She looked at her watch. "Why don't you get up and get dressed? I'd like to speak to you about everything before I leave."

"Mother, please, just let me rest a little. I'm tired. We'll talk tomorrow. And I want a shower."

"I don't have time to wait for that."

"Then go, please. Quinn and I are sleeping here tonight, remember?"

She huffed. "Fine. We'll talk tomorrow, bright and early."

"Great."

"But I don't like what I'm seeing, you cuddling next to this boy like that, what you said."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, stop."

"You, boy, get up and go."

Beau started to sit up, but I grabbed him. "No, he is staying until I'm ready to get up. I'm not done with him yet."

"You have more to do?"

"I want to relax for a few minutes, which is becoming impossible with you chattering. Go, please."

My mother huffed and threw her arms up. My aunt stepped forward.

"Virginia, I paid this young man for two hours, and it's already 10 past. It's not fair to keep him longer. And I promised him a ride home."

"Oh," I said, feeling thoroughly embarrassed to be reminded that Beau was here for money, not me. I rolled off of him and sighed, my head on the pillow. I held the blankets to my chest, covering myself, watching him.

"Come on, Beau," Olivia ordered. She was holding out a white plush robe. "Leave the tux. I'll have someone collect it tomorrow and return it to the rental company."

He sat up slowly. I realized then I would never see him again. This was it. And I couldn't even say goodbye properly. I felt so empty inside as he climbed out of bed and wrapped himself in the robe. He looked over his shoulder and our eyes met for one second. That was it, that was our goodbye, a glance.

One by one, everyone left the bedroom. I heard my mom fussing over my grandmother, telling her to wear a coat. I assumed Olivia was off paying Beau for giving me a good fuck. Quinn had left too, but she returned a moment later with a soft robe. I slid it on and tied it around my waist. She sat on the chair next to the bed.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," I said taking a breath. "Guess it's over."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes, a lot."

"Yeah, it looked like it. I'm really glad."

"I'm kinda bummed," I said. "I didn't even get to say goodbye or thank you."

"So, go say goodbye and thank you," Quinn said.

"He's still here?"

"He went into the other room to dress, I think."

"And to be paid by your mom?" I said.

"Well, I assume."

"I feel cheap," I said.

"Why?" she said. "He's the one getting paid, not you."

"I don't know," I said with a sigh.

"Go say goodbye."

"I shouldn't," I said, rubbing my face. "It will just complicate things."

"So what? Give him a hug. I gave my guy a hug goodbye, remember?"

"That's right, you did."

"So, do you want to?"

"Yes."

I climbed up, my bare feet cold on the floor as I hurried out of the room. My mom and Grandmother were at the door. Olivia was waiting outside the guest bedroom.

"Where is he?" I spoke up.

"Getting changed," Olivia said. "Why?"