The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe I almost didn't go. I can't believe I almost let Tom derail what was going to be the best night of my life, even better than the first time, because now, we had no audience, no time limit, no restrictions. We were two bodies craving one another, and every desire demanded to be satisfied.

I stepped out of the bathroom wearing my towel. Of course, Quinn was standing there, which would have been fine, but Sergio's eyes were on me.

"Nice," he said.

"Sergio," Quinn said, "turn around, please."

He turned.

"Sorry," Quinn said. "Are you getting ready to head out?"

"Yup," I said with a breath. "Tom texted me. He's so excited to see me."

"Great. You're gonna have fun."

"Oh, I know it."

I headed to my room and sat at my little corner vanity, wrapped in my towel, my makeup brushes and my eye shadow and my blush waiting for me to decide my colors. I picked some simple pinks to highlight my natural features and a little black eyeliner for spice. I didn't want to go crazy. I wanted him to see me, but I also didn't want Quinn to be suspicious that I was overdressing for Tom. I saved my lipstick for later: ruby red, of course.

I picked out my clothes carefully. Sexy wasn't good enough. I wanted unforgettably erotic. I had just the thing too. I picked a pair of amazing scarlet panties that were almost see-through. I wanted Beau to see my pussy the moment he took off my skirt.

The skirt, yes, not too short, but not too long. Not tight. I wanted room to move. It was cold out though, so I picked a cute flannel style. And stockings too, complete with garters. The red panties came with a matching teddy, also see-through, my dark nipples so easily accented behind the fabric. I had so many of these sexy things that I saw in stores, but never had the nerve to wear until now.

I slipped on a spaghetti strap top, satin and shimmering red. I covered it all up with a hoodie and stretch pants. My outfit was a secret. My makeup was a secret. Tonight was a secret. It had to stay that way, even from Quinn.

I took out my backpack and stuffed it with a change of clothes, some sensible jeans, a tank top, a long-sleeve shirt, and a pair of normal panties, as well as a bra. I also managed to stuff my high heels in there, smooth black pumps, and my little perfume bottle. Beau was going to go crazy.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror. I was ready. This was my last chance to change my mind before I ruined my life. Oh, the hell with second thoughts. You only live once, right? And tonight, I was alive.

I stepped out into the kitchen, my bag over my shoulder. Quinn and Sergio were watching a movie with the lights low.

"I'm going," I called.

Quinn didn't even turn around, after all the trouble I'd gone to conceal what I was doing. She waved. "Bye. Have fun."

"Bye," Sergio said, glancing my way. At least he noticed me.

"Bye, guys, see you later."

I was out, free, alone, my secret safe. I took deep breaths all the way to the elevator, all the way down to the ground floor, all the way out into the street, all the way to the subway. Yes, the subway. I had to be sneaky and stealthy tonight, no cabbies to tell my secrets, no bus drivers to whisper a sighting of Virginia Duclark.

I had my hood up over my head, pulled close to hide my face and hair. As the subway glided underground, I took out my phone. I turned off all the tracking apps and then powered it down, 100% off. No one would ever know what I'd done tonight. I'd take this to my grave, and maybe Beau would take me to heaven.

Out of the subway and back on the street, I saw the Marriott sign in the distance. I walked to it, each step feeling like lead in my feet. The inside of the hotel bustled with people, people with eyes and ears that could lead back to my family. I'd read too many crime stories not to suspect everyone. I kept my head down as I approached the front desk.

"Welcome to the Marriott. May I help you?" said the woman at the counter.

I cleared my throat. "There's a key for me, Bethany."

"Pardon?"

I raised my voice only an octave. "Bethany."

She clicked her keyboard. "What room?"'

I looked up, meeting the woman's eyes. "I, I'm not sure. My friend said he would leave me a key under Bethany."

She clicked her keyboard again. "I'm sorry, there is no key under that name. Could I call a guest for you?"

I couldn't believe it. There was no key? I had been stood up. I was frozen there, shocked, utterly destroyed. My heart was shattered.

"I, I'm sorry, my mistake." I turned to leave. I would go home. I would cry my eyes out, and I would forget about him. I would not call. I would not think of him. I would not even dare to speak his name aloud.

"Pardon me," the woman said, bringing my attention back. "Did you say Beverly or Bethany?"

"Bethany, with an A N Y."

"Oh, yes, here it is." She pulled the key and set it down on the counter. "Room 1012, the 10th floor. Those elevators there will take you. Enjoy your stay, Ms. Bethany."

I stared at the key on the counter. I'd given up a moment ago. My faith in him was so easily shaken, now restored. He was here. Really here, in the flesh, upstairs waiting for me. This was really happening.

"Can I use your restroom before I go up?"

"Of course. Through those doors."

I took the key, saying, "Thank you," and slunk to the restroom. Inside, there was another woman. I slipped into the stall and took off my hoodie and stepped out of my pants, as well as my sneakers. Into my bag they went, even my jacket, and out came my pumps. I stepped into them, feeling sexy as I emerged from the stall.

Thankfully, the other woman had left. I looked at myself in the mirror. God, I was a mess. I ran my fingers through my hair to style it. Then I took a paper towel and patted under my arms. I hadn't brought extra deodorant, but fortunately I had my perfume bottle. I spritzed myself. Then it was time for the ruby red lipstick. It made me look like a slut, and it made me feel like one, and I wanted to be one tonight. I took a few calming breaths. I was ridiculously nervous, even more so than my ceremony night. I even felt shaky on my pumps as I walked out of the bathroom.

The elevator doors were nearby. I tapped the button repeatedly as I held my overstuffed backpack under one arm. It came, and a family of three got on the elevator with me. I pressed 10 and they pressed six. The wife looked straight ahead, though she was eyeing me in the reflective mirrored doors. The son, eight or so, was staring at me with big eyes. His father took a glance at me and then put a hand on his son's shoulder. It didn't take the son's attention.

Thankfully, the elevator doors opened and they got out. I exhaled a breath I'd been holding and turned around, looking at the mirror behind me as the elevator rose again. I checked myself all over, running my fingers through my hair one more time so it was perfect, or as perfect as I could manage under these circumstances.

I must have forgotten my stomach in the elevator, because when I stepped out onto the 10th floor hall, it lurched up and down. My feet were heavy again as I followed the numbers on the doors to room 1012. I stared at it. Should I knock? No, I had a key, after all.

"Last chance, Ginny," I said to myself. "You better be sure, because once you open the door, there's no turning back."

Ginny didn't seem to have an answer for me. I slid the card key into the door. The light turned green on the handle. I turned the knob and stepped inside.

12