The Visiting Professor

Story Info
A visiting Chinese professor brings his eastern techniques.
19k words
82.3k
189
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,577 Followers

I stood at the exit from customs anxiously awaiting the arrival of my company's special guest that had just landed on a flight from Beijing through Tokyo. Professor Tze Yeung Lok was an expert; some considered him the leading expert, on Chinese herbs and natural compounds. It had taken the company, Apollo Pharmaceuticals, over a year to convince the Professor to travel to our headquarters to lecture and collaborate with the research team. Although at twenty-nine I was still very much a junior member of the team, I had been selected to play host, chauffeur and something of an interpreter as well. The reason for this was that I had minored in Mandarin at school and spent a year doing post-grad work in China. Thus, I was naturally deemed an expert on all things Chinese.

In front of me were two large sliding doors that periodically opened, allowing small groups to emerge, and giving the waiting crowd a peek into the arrivals corridors and the throng of passengers. Each time it opened, I looked up hopefully but it was almost twenty minutes before I spotted the Professor, recognizing him from pictures. I skirted the others gathered around the doors and met him just as he stepped from the cordoned area.

"Professor Lok?" I asked in a hopeful voice.

Without speaking he nodded his head and a big smile came to his face. We shook hands while I, in my best Mandarin, introduced myself then taking one of his bags I motioned in the direction of my car.

The first thing I noticed about the Professor was that the pictures did not capture the warmth and energy he showed in person. His bio had said he was fifty-one and the pictures indeed showed a mature man but in person he exuded a playful charm that softened his age. From my perspective, it was a good development since it looked like my job was going to be much easier.

The Professor was mostly bald and appeared to be about 5' 9" tall. In addition, he was thin and wore wire rim glasses. His rumpled, loose fitting clothes were indicative of someone that had just completed a long journey.

"You must be quiet tired," I said in Mandarin as we left the parking garage.

"Please Jim. May we speak in English? I would like to improve my skill during this visit," he responded.

"Of course," I answered even though I had hoped for just the opposite. My words brought out once again his open, beaming smile.

The rest of the drive we chatted idly about a variety of things and when we arrived at his hotel, which would be his home for the next two months, I helped him check in then gave him a local cell phone that was preprogrammed with my number and told him to call me as soon as he felt like getting out. Purposefully, he had arrived on a Saturday, to allow for a day of rest, so we had a free day before he was expected at the facility.

"Did everything go okay?" my wife Stephanie asked when I got back. She was straightening the house while jazz music played in the background.

"Yes it did and he seems like a really good guy," I told her.

"Great. That will make things much easier," Steph replied reaffirming my view.

My wife Stephanie or Steph for short is the joy of my life. She is an amazing beauty standing 5'7" tall and weighing in at 126 pounds. Her frame, as you can imagine, is quite slender, with long, smooth legs and perfectly shaped B-Cup breasts. Her hair is jet black and she has large dark brown eyes that make me melt. To top it off, she has full succulent lips that are soft and perfect for kissing. The conventional view is that I punched way above my weight class when I landed her as in comparison I am quite average. I'm 5'11" and have a medium build with more or less average looks but I am in pretty good shape. In fact, the reason Steph and I got together was because of our love for activities. We met through a group that cycled on weekends and ended up training together for Sprint Triathlons.

That first meeting was five years ago when I was twenty-four and she was twenty-three and after dating for a year we got married. We continue to enjoy sports and outdoor activities and had put off starting a family although we both realized we needed to start soon.

Like I mentioned above, I am a junior member of the research team for a drug company and have been in this role since graduating college. Steph works in commercial real estate having started in marketing but recently moved into leasing.

It was after lunch the next day when the phone rang and I saw that Professor Lok was calling.

"Hello Professor. I hope you rested well," I spoke in English per his request.

The Professor stumbled with his English but I was able to understand that he had indeed been able to get some sleep, despite the jet lag, and had enjoyed a late breakfast. For the last few hours, he said he been watching TV and waiting for a civilized time to phone. His description made me start to laugh, which made him as well. After chatting for a while, it was decided that I would pick him up and let him spend the afternoon with us in our home.

Both Steph and I prefer the urban life to suburbia so we had purchased a small three-bedroom bungalow in an eclectic neighborhood near the city center. It was a fabulous location for parks, the arts, dining and entertainment but meant that we didn't have the big yard and pool. It was a forty minute round trip to pick up the Professor and when we returned Steph met us at the door and I noticed by the expression in the Professor's eyes that he approved. Steph, always the good hostess, had prepared tea, which thrilled our guest and we sat in the small back yard and got to know each other.

It was a great afternoon. The Professor was charming and showed the same open mannerisms that he did at the airport. Steph and he got along quite well and maintained a lively conversation for the entire afternoon. Later, after I had dropped him back at the hotel, my wife agreed that he was indeed quite charming. We laughed thinking about how he would be able to manipulate the stiff researchers that were very set in their ways.

In fact, that was exactly what happened. Professor Lok made quite the splash at the facility and with his personality he soon was being hounded for social engagements with many of the senior staff. This went on for a couple weeks then, like most things, started to wane. Make no mistake, he was still in demand and considered quite interesting but dinners four to five nights a week had now become one or two.

The Professor seemed to be enjoying himself immensely with all the attention. Plus, while the senior staff might lack in social graces they were still very intelligent people and we could see that Professor Lok enjoyed this element.

During this time, Steph and I had only seen the Professor once for lunch and that was at his insistence. It had been on a Saturday and been relatively brief as he had an engagement later to attend. However, sensing that things had calmed socially, I asked him on a Thursday if he wanted to come over and watch a movie with us the following night. He immediately accepted with eagerness and we agreed we would leave straight from work the following day.

When we arrived, Steph was busy in the kitchen working on dinner. Having changed from her work attire into slacks and a sleeveless blouse, she was trying to put an oriental spin on the preparation, which was challenging, but she seemed to be having a good time with it. We had purchased several bottles of a decent California Chardonnay and Steph had already opened a bottle and poured a glass. I filled two glasses for the Professor and me and we retired to the living room and chatted while Steph finished.

The dinner was excellent and it was easy to see from the reactions of our guest that he enjoyed it. I was happy to see that my wife and the Professor were interacting and even though the conversation at times was stilted it was apparent everyone was having a good time. We all helped with putting the dishes in the sink then moved again to the living room while we continued to sip on the wine. It had made a big impression on the Professor and I seemed to be in a continual state of refilling his glass.

"Thank you very much," Professor Lok said to my wife in deliberate English when we were all seated.

"You are very welcome," Steph responded with an appreciative smile.

For the next hour, we chatted with jazz music playing in the background. It was my wife's first opportunity to spend any significant time with our guest and she pummeled him with sincere questions about China, his background and his family. Professor Lok appeared to be enjoying the discussion and would give slow rambling answers to her questions filled with detail along with philosophical thoughts that had her mesmerized. What he lacked in perfect English he made up with sincerity.

Steph had begun fidgeting on the couch and raising her arms over her head in a stretching motion. It wasn't anything new for me as she often felt stiff after a long day at work but I noticed that Professor Lok was watching with some interest. At first, he merely observed but after twenty minutes or so he asked her about her condition.

"Oh, it's just the result of a long week of work," my wife informed him.

"Perhaps you are working too hard," he suggested.

"Thank you! I am!" she replied with a quick glance at me.

"Would you like it fixed?" The Professor asked. His face showed nothing but seriousness.

"What do you mean?" my pretty wife asked.

With that, the Professor stood and motioned for me to rise as well then with his arms indicated to my wife that she should lay prone along the length of the couch. There was a quick questioning look at me but when I shrugged she followed his directions.

Her head was now inches from one armrest and her feet almost touching the other. The Professor, taking up position behind her head, snaked his hands under her skull and neck. His arms indicated he was performing a slow manipulation but the exact actions were hidden from view by her dark hair than was fanned out. Standing to one side, I watched his work and saw that Steph's body was beginning to relax. Five minutes later, he removed his hands and when he put a finger to his lips directing me to be quiet I realized that my wife was now asleep.

"What did you do?" I asked with wonder when we had quietly moved to the backyard.

"I told her body it was fine to relax," he giggled.

"Your fingers delivered the message?" I playfully replied.

"Yes," he responded with a big grin.

When he had finished his glass of wine, I drove him to the hotel and returned to find Steph still prone on the couch exactly as we had left her. She looked so completely relaxed and content that I took a shawl and draped it over her legs thinking it was best to just leave her alone.

The following morning, as the morning sun was filtering through the bedroom shades, movement in the bed that I soon learned was my wife, who had crawled beneath the sheets and was now fondling my dick, awakened me.

"Ummmm... that's how a man likes to wake up," I moaned as her mouth found me.

For the next several minutes, she sucked me and brought me to full arousal before climbing over my body and pulling my dick into her ready slit.

"Mmm... damn," she whined with her mouth now next to my ear.

"No shit Steph..." I answered while arching my back to meet her body.

"You left me all alone," she half-heartedly chastised me while undulating her hips.

"Sweetie, you looked so content I didn't want to bother you," I told her.

"My God I slept so deeply. It was amazing. I have never slept like that before. What happened?" she asked while continuing the ride.

"The Professor used his hands on your head and neck. Before I knew it you were out," I spoke between gasps caused by the wonderful feeling of her wet pussy.

"Mmm... I need him to do it again next time I'm stressed," she answered then leaned forward to kiss me. I took her ass in my hands while we kissed and pulled her into me hard.

"Honey, I'm not going to last long," I warned.

"Okay wait," she answered jumping off quickly and pulling a condom from the nightstand. Steph wasn't on the pill because of the effect it had on her body so we practiced a combination of cycle following and condom use. It was difficult at times when we were excited or had too much to drink but so far we had avoided a pregnancy.

I lay back with my hands over my head while my wife rolled the sheath over my rigid cock then quickly she sat back on top of me. Soon, we were back in rhythm but now the latex acted to desensitized me and I could be more aggressive.

"Go Steph... do it," I encouraged while rolling her nipples between my fingers.

"Ohhh... mmm..." she moaned in response.

I began to thrust up against her hard, practically throwing her off me, and before long I saw the distant look come over her face that usually portended her climax. Sure enough, soon thereafter her body tensed and her movements became forced.

"Jim! Oh Jim. Ohhhh... mmm... Oh I love you... UGGHHHH... UHHH... UHHH," she cried as she released.

With that, she collapsed on my chest and I stroked her soft hair until she recovered.

"You're beautiful," I whispered to her.

"You owed me that. For leaving me alone," she replied in a faux pouty voice.

It was at least ten minutes later that she rolled off me and snuggled against my side. We often lay like this after making love and I really enjoyed the connection it brought. It wasn't long before I felt her hand on my dick tugging at the condom and when it was off she tossed it on the floor and lazily began stroking me. Steph was in no hurry and just seemed to be content to play. It felt so good that I surely wasn't going to complain but the result was that it was another ten minutes before I finally let go, covering my stomach and chest with semen.

"That was a big one," Steph giggled looking up at me.

"Long build up," I replied and started laughing too.

It wasn't until well after lunch that we finally got out of bed. During our lovemaking, I couldn't help but think that something in the technique the Professor had used had not only put my wife to sleep but also made her ready for sex.

It was exactly two weeks later when we had the professor over for dinner again. By now, the invitations from others in the company had definitely waned so I felt something of an obligation to keep him entertained, although I really didn't mind. I truly enjoyed his company as did Steph.

The Professor and I came to our house straight from work arriving just before six. Steph's intent was to prepare a traditional Chinese dinner and she had spent some time researching recipes from his region and shopping at the Asian supermarkets.

He had brought with him a bag and from it he pulled a bottle of clear fluid that he said was liquor from his home province. After he explained that the liquor should be sipped, he asked if we had any small cups, which lead to an exploration of the cupboards and a decision to use two sake cups and one-shot glass.

Both Steph and I gasped loudly on our first sip as the strong liquor burned a path down our throats, which brought a giggle from the Professor. Even though the small vessels weren't empty, he refilled them to the brim and once again we sipped the contents. Being better prepared, we were able to down the liquor with less drama but it was clear that it was very strong stuff.

Despite the strength of the liquor, the jovial nature of the Professor kept us drinking while Steph finished preparing the dinner so that by the time we sat down we were already quite buzzed.

"Professor, do you drink this every day in China?" my wife asked while sporting a silly grin.

"No... no... it is meant for special times," he answered.

"Special times?" she asked.

"Yes... with people you like," he followed with a bow.

"Well we are honored then," she replied and raised the small glass and sipped, which made the Professor's face explode in a smile.

The dinner was very good and even though far from authentic we could tell by how he ate that the Professor was appreciative. We had planned to have wine too but with the Chinese liquor we opted to abandon that idea.

When dinner was finished, Steph put the plates in the sink while I loaded a DVD we had selected. It was a comedy that amazingly had Chinese subtitles. As soon as Steph joined us, we sank into the couch with her in the middle and started the movie. Professor Lok continued to pour the liquor albeit at a slower pace and either its taste was growing on us or our senses were being destroyed because it was now going down much easier.

The Professor and I were still in our work clothes. For me, that meant khakis and a Polo shirt while for him it was his standard fare of loose fitting trousers and a long sleeve button shirt. Only Steph had been able to change and was wearing slacks and a sleeveless button shirt.

Concentrating on the movie didn't last long as we were all getting hammered and the liquor was giving us a happy high.

"Honey, come rub my feet they're sore," Steph said in a whiny voice less than twenty minutes after we sat down.

I dutifully pulled her bare feet into my lap and began rubbing on them while watching the movie. While doing so, I could see the Professor watching with some interest.

"Jim, you are doing it incorrectly," the Professor finally stated. The fact that his pronouncement was exceedingly bold for him and the way he said it made both Steph and I begin to laugh and quickly he was laughing with us.

"You take over then," I said pushing her feet towards him when the laughter died down.

I expected that he would politely decline so, even in my inebriated state, I was surprised when he not only accepted her feet but also moved onto the floor in front of her and took them into his hands.

He gently placed her left foot on the floor and took her right in both his hands. Then, with slow precision, he started exploring the sole of her foot as if he was searching for some hidden treasure. I had never thought that much about feet and certainly didn't find them particularly interesting but clearly the Professor did. I was watching him, wondering what he was trying to accomplish, when I heard the first sigh from my wife.

Steph's head was tilted back resting against the couch, her eyes were shut and her mouth was opened slightly. By her look, I could tell whatever he was doing felt very good. My eyes shifted back to the Professor and I could see his thumbs were concentrating on a spot just below the pads of her toes. He again started a searching motion and then seemed to find what he was looking for. Just as he pressed, Steph whimpered in response.

With focused attention, his fingers soon were causing more sounds to come from my wife until I noticed her body also begin to move. At first, I thought it was because what he was doing must have been uncomfortable but soon I realized it was her response to the pleasure she was feeling. Then it hit me and when it did I felt both naive and embarrassed. The Professor, through his touch, was turning on my wife.

Despite my emotions, something in me wouldn't stop it or look away. I watched her response build as he manipulated her foot and then suddenly he set it down and moved to the other. He followed the same process as before but now he had a much more excited woman. Her moans and whines were coming openly and without any apparent shame. After several minutes, she opened her eyes and looked at me and as we stared at each other I realized she had a hunger, a need in her that required attention.

"She is ready now," he declared while setting her foot down. I knew what he meant but it was so completely bizarre that I was at a loss about what to do. This 50ish foreigner had just worked my wife into a sexual frenzy. There was no question she needed attention but standing and taking her would acknowledge and validate the situation.

j267
j267
4,577 Followers