The Visitor

Story Info
She awakens to find that she isn't alone.
1.3k words
4.19
15.1k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie awoke from a deep sleep with a sudden start. Icy sweat trickled down her back and her heart was beating a hundred mile an hour. Blinking rapidly, she looked around the dark and stillness of her bedroom. It must have been a bad dream. Sighing deeply, she burrowed deep into her covers and squeezed her eyes tight, willing her heart to slow and her fear to diminish. Her breathing settled slowly and she began to drift slowly back into slumber.

The comforter tugged weightlessly away from her calves... and then slipped away from her thighs, then slid off her hips. She jerked and sat upright again, heart hammering in her chest. She gazed wildly around the room. She felt like someone was there. Like somebody was just touching her. She looked down at the comforter pushed off to the side, and her eyes narrowed in confusion. She pushed the comforter away and stumbled into the bathroom and splashed her face with cold water. It is silly to be afraid of the dark, and she prided herself on being able to take care of herself. The last thing she is going to do is let some nightmare control her.

She padded back to the bed, and threw herself onto it. She punched the pillow a few times to get it fluffed up, and snuggled the comforter around her, trapping the ends under the weight of her body. She exhaled forcefully and concentrated her thoughts on taking a vacation to Hawaii. The sun, the sea, the sand.... Her chest began to rise and fall rhythmically, and eventually her balled up fist gripping the comforter corner slowly relaxed. She rolled onto her back and shifted her legs restlessly. Her hand tangled in her hair and slid across her cheek, her fingertips seeking her mouth.

The comforter rustled and she drew a leg up, tenting the comforter over her knee. She shifted again and her breath sucked in sharply and her eyes snapped wide open as she realized with sudden horror that she was being penetrated. Her legs were spread open, and one leg was drawn up at the knee. There was definitely wet and wriggling penetration in her pussy. She blindly fumbled to push away the comforter, and she shoved her hands down to her thighs. She groped in the space between her legs and she felt a huge hand. Veined, masculine and powerful, and the middle finger was imbedded deeply in her quivering and wet flesh. It rocked up inside her, seeking and deep. She sat up violently and struggled to move away, but it seemed to be pinning her in place by the penetration of one finger alone. How was that possible? Her eyes were adjusting to the dark and she groped the inky darkness in front of her, seeking to strike out at someone, to push a body away.

Her stomach twisted as her hands passed in front of her with no resistance, meeting nothing but air. She kicked her legs wildly and gasped as her hips rocked deeper against the finger and it thrust harder in response. Her thighs squeezed and met one another, slick with wetness, and her feet kicked out wildly in front of her. She contacted nothing. She planted her feet on the bed, hoping to drum her foot against the solid flesh of this intruder. Again, she met nothing but the smooth cotton of the sheets. The hand cupped her buttocks and lifted her hips off the bed, thrusting deeper and more insistently, building a delicious rhythm. Her hips quaked in her effort to not meet the thrusts. The quaking inside her was stronger, though, and she clasped around the penetrating finger with every draw and pull. Her hands grasped the sheets beneath her, sweaty and desperate. Her head reeled with not understanding. This is a dream; this has to be a dream. There was no one in front of her, there was no one on top of her, no one beside, behind her or under her.

Suddenly the hand withdrew, and the finger extracted from her slowly. The hand slid along her leg to grasp her thigh, leaving a glistening trail where the middle finger touched, and grasped around her thigh like a regular sized hand would grasp a wrist. The enormous hand pushed her thigh away from her body, and she had never felt so exposed. The cool night air chilled the hot wetness of her pussy that was being spread open. She suddenly felt a warm long tongue lick her, lifting the chill off her skin, bathing her pussy in warmth. A tingling explosion erupted in her nipples and rocketed down her thighs and back to her clitoris, back to where the tongue was, lapping in warm and powerful strokes. She felt another hand lift her other thigh and both hands pushed her legs apart and the tongue sunk into her, flicking against her silky inside walls, plunging deeper to reach some secret place inside.

She was going crazy, how can this be happening? She groped again with her hands down in between her legs, and her hands found more mass than before. Her hands passed over the huge muscular hands grasping her thighs, and her fingertips brush against a face... she could definitely feel a face.....her fingers slid into a warm and open mouth and the tongue licked across her fingertips. Her fingertips curled away and the face rose up and away from her wet and aching pussy. Her heart still careening wildly, she tentatively reached out her fingers again and they passed down over a jaw, a throat, to shoulders bulging with muscles, all covered in smooth and supple skin. She felt over an endless terrain of veins and muscles, over a vast expanse of a chest. It felt like a redwood tree of a man was literally growing up from out of her mattress, coming up from the ground and pushing up into the world. Her hands were now passing across rock hard abdominal muscles, and the body thrust forward slightly to deliver a huge and hard cock into her hands. It was hot and throbbing and heavy, and hard as marble. Her hands shot back to her face, to cover her mouth as her eyes widened in horror. She focused her eyes to see what was in front of her, and gazed at the dim outline poised in between her legs, hands holding her thighs apart. It was a huge shape, a leviathan of a man or demon or nightmare, she didn't know how to comprehend the silhouette.

With a sudden rush, his cock plunged into her pussy, stretching her open, sinking deeper than anything had ever been inside of her. It thrusted powerfully and insistently deep inside, and she was on the verge of blacking out as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her and soaked his enormous member, enabling him to sink even deeper than before. He grasped her thighs up to the wall of his stomach muscle and pumped furiously in and out of her with short, deep thrusts. She climaxed again at the throbbing of his cock as it plunged ever deeper. She felt his balls crush against her buttocks and he held her against him tightly to piston rapidly in and out of her as his cock erupted in violent hot spasms and his semen saturated her very soul.

He paused there, head bent, catching his breath, before withdrawing his warm and half erect cock from inside her. She felt the pulsing contractions of her orgasm gripping his cock in protest as he slowly slid out. He released her legs and her hips fell to the bed, his semen flooding out of her in a pool underneath her ass. She stayed still, hands still over her mouth, and stared at him, trying to see something of his face, his eyes. Did he even have eyes? He straightened his back, and let out a slow long breath, and vanished. Like he never came. But he did.