The Visitor

Story Info
A husband brings a coworker home for dinner.
2.8k words
4.55
173k
230
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,289 Followers

It was Friday and I was just finishing up at the office. As I was finishing my husband Ted called me and asked if it was OK to bring a friend home for dinner. It was kind of odd as he had never really done this before. We'd had friends over but usually we discussed it ahead of time and made plans together. This was different.

I asked who the friend was and Ted just said, "Someone from work."

I thought I knew all his work friends. Not quite sure what was going on I said OK and asked what time they'd be here. We set dinner for 7:00. Just as we said our goodbyes.

Ted jumped in and said. "Wear something pretty. I love you," and hung up.

I looked around the kitchen. I had planned on making a light pasta and grain hot dish with a cold salad. I thought about cooking meat, but it was hot out, I had plenty, and this was almost ready. I went about finishing dinner. As I did I thought about the call. Why today was he bringing home a stranger.

My mind slipped to last night. My husband and I making love. One of the fantasies we'd been discussing is another man. Ted has often told me he wanted to see me with another man. I've always said no. However the more he talked about it, the more curious I became.

He had brought up this fantasy a while ago. I thought he was crazy. However after thinking about it I became curious if this was normal. One day, while Ted was at work, I looked up the fantasy online. I was amazed to see how many men shared the fantasy. There were whole sections of erotic literature devoted to the topic. I spent hours reading story after story. By the time Ted got home I jumped him in the living room and fucked his brains out. He had no clue what was going on but enjoyed the ride.

After, he asked what had gotten into me. I told him about the stories. He asked if I wanted to try it, but I refused. I admit the idea got me wet, but I was not ready for that step.

This fantasy became part of our love making. Ted would be fucking me and saying things like "I bet you'd love another cock in your mouth. "Or I'd be on my knees giving him a BJ and he'd say "Mmmmm, you'd look great with a cock pounding you from behind."

I loved the images. They made me hot and always made me cum. I would think about them during the day. Lots of times I would read stories and make myself cum. Sometimes I would read stories out loud to Ted as he ate my pussy. I would cum all over his face.

Last night tho, last night was different. It started out the same. Ted saying how hot I'd look, but I just couldn't get the image out of my mind. I really wanted to feel a cock fucking me. I wanted to look into Ted's eyes as I was being pounded from behind.

Ted was straddling my face, his cock in my mouth. He reached down and pulled my legs up. "Imagine me holding your legs open like this while he fucks you."

I came hard at those words. The more he fucked me the more I let go. In the throes of some of the strongest orgasms I ever had I told him I'd fuck anybody he wanted.

Now Ted was bringing a stranger home for dinner. My pussy tingled wondering what was going on. I doubted it had anything to do with our fantasy but I now had a little fantasy going on in my head that kept me on edge as I made dinner.

I wondered what he looked like. I wondered what his arms felt like. I wondered if he was a good kisser. At one point I leaned against the counter, slid my fingers in my panties and made myself cum. Oh my god, I thought, I'm becoming such a slut.

Dinner was ready so I ran upstairs to shower and change. As I got undressed I looked at myself in the mirror. Ted and I were still in our 20s and looked good. I was 5' tall and about 100lbs. I had to admit I looked good. I liked the way men looked at me in a bikini or short skirt.

I jumped in the shower. I had to admit I spent extra time on my breasts and pussy. I wondered if Ted's friend would like the way I looked. Every once in a while I'd catch myself and remind myself it's just dinner.

I got out of the shower and thought about what to wear. Ted said something pretty. That could mean anything. I went to my lingerie drawer and pulled out a matching thong and bra. It was one of Ted's favorites. I figured if I had a chance I'd give him a sneak peek during the evening. The thong was pink and white and tied at the sides in little bows. The bra matched and just barely covered my nipples.

My mind slipped and wondered if our dinner guest would think it was sexy if he could see it. The thought made me wet and I quickly pushed it from my mind. I grabbed a little white sleeveless top. It had 3 buttons at the top when I pulled it on it stopped just above my naval. I left the buttons undone and looked at myself. I wondered what Ted would think if I met him and his friend at the door wearing just this and heels. I was surprised by how much I liked the idea.

I knew there was no way I'd do it. I looked for a skirt. The denim one that Ted liked so much caught my eye. It barely covered my ass. If I walked you could see some ass cheek. The top of it rested on my hips leaving 4 inches of belly between my shirt and my skirt. I put on a pair of white heels and checked myself out. I looked hot. Not slutty, but hot. I again wondered what Ted's friend would think.

I went downstairs and set the table. I was aware of how much my skirt slid up every time I bent over. I was enjoying it and wondering what Ted would say.

I heard the door open and Ted yell for me. He spotted me before his friend did. Ted's jaw dropped. He quickly recovered and gave me a huge smile. As he did his friend walked in. Truthfully, his friend was nothing special. He looked to be late 40s. I found out later he was 10 years older. He was a nice looking man, but not the kind you want to chase home.

Ted introduced him as Dave. Dave shook my hand and said, "I'd always known Ted had a beautiful wife. I did not understand how beautiful."

The comment made me blush, but I liked it and admit, on first impressions I liked Dave. I asked Dave in and seated him in the living room. Dave had brought 3 bottles of wine so I opened one to start before dinner.

The conversation flowed smoothly. Dave was a complete gentleman. Witty, smart, and flirty. He knew just when to complement me. I found myself showing off a bit. Bending over where both guys could see me. Sitting with my legs not quite together. Dave's compliments got a bit bolder. He did not always address me.

He would say to Ted, "wow your wife's legs are fantastic. You are a lucky man."

Ted would agree and sometimes egg him on, "She's got an amazing ass too."

Dave "oh, I agree. I keep hoping to see more of it".

I kind of liked being talked about like I was not in the room. I was loving the attention. I replied to Dave, "I bet you would."

He said, "Absolutely."

Maybe it was the wine but I stood, flipped my skirt up for a second and said, "There," and walked in the kitchen.

Both men started protesting. I was loving it.

We sat down for dinner. Dave sat next to me and Ted across from me. As we chatted and laughed Dave and I would reach out and touch each other. Just flirty. Nothing wild.

All of a sudden I felt Dave's hand in my thigh. It was electric. I stopped talking. Ted asked me if I was OK. I looked at him and could see he knew where Dave's hand was.

I looked at Dave and he said to Ted, "Your wife has such soft skin."

Ted said, "Yes she does. It's amazing."

I could not believe this, a hand on my thigh and they're discussing how soft my skin is. The amazing thing was, I was loving it. I actually said thank you.

I looked at Dave and said, "Glad you like it".

That was it. I knew tonight was going somewhere. I did not know where. Dave's hand slid up and down my inner thigh. Sometimes we talked about normal stuff, sometimes Dave would compliment Ted on how sexy I was. I was enjoying letting go. I liked that Ted could stop Dave at anytime. That meant whatever happened was up to him.

Dave's hands pulled my short skirt up to my waist. He could see my panties. He told Ted I had very sexy panties on. Ted asked which ones and Dave described them. Ted said they were his favorite pair.

We finished dinner and I started to clean up. Ted and Dave got up and helped me carry dishes into the kitchen. We made short work of them and poured some more wine. Ted was sitting at the kitchen table. I was standing behind the counter facing him. Dave was behind the counter with me drying the last few dishes.

When he finished he came up behind me, put his hands on my waist, and pulled me to him. He kissed my cheek and thanked me.

He said "Dinner and a sexy hostess. What more could I want?"

He then looked at Ted and said. "This woman is so hot. I've been dying to feel that ass all night."

Ted said, "I understand. I feel the same way."

Next thing I know Dave's arm went around my waist pulling me to him and his hand slid up my skirt onto my ass.

Wow. What a feeling. I'm standing behind a counter, looking at my husband, while hidden from his view his friend is stroking my ass. It was hot, scary, and making me squirm.

Then making sure there was no doubt what he was doing, Dave said to Ted, "Oh yeah Ted this ass feels amazing."

Ted just raised his glass as if to toast us and took a drink.

Now I was really getting wet. We'd talked about this, but this was real. This stranger had his hand on my ass. Something said I should turn and slap him but something naughty in me couldn't wait to see what happens next.

Dave whispered in my ear. Well kind of a whisper. It was loud enough for Ted to hear. "Do you want me to stop?"

In my head I was saying stop. I was thinking I should not be doing this. I'm a married woman.

What came out, very quietly, was, "No."

That wasn't enough for Dave. "What did you say?" He asked.

I said, "No," again. This time louder.

"No what?" Was the reply.

Oh my god. Was he really going to make me say it? "No what?" He said again.

inlooked at my husband. I knew we were crossing a line. I felt so naughty. I liked the feeling. Looking in my husband's eyes I said, "No, I don't want you to stop feeling my ass." Just saying that made me wet.

Dave went on, "What kind of girl likes to have her ass played with on front of her husband?"

Only one word came to mind. I didn't answer. Dave whispered in my ear. "It's OK. Let her out. It's what Ted wants. Its what I want. You know it's what you want."

He was right. I wanted to let go. I wanted to be the girl I shouldn't be.

Dave had one arm around my waist, his other hand was exploring my ass, getting closer and closer to my pussy. He was whispering in my ear how sexy I was. How beautiful.

He repeated, "What kind of girl?"

It was too much. I knew what I wanted to be. "A slut," I said, "A naughty little slut."

As I said it i spread my legs to give Dave better access to my pussy. The moment his fingers touched my clit I had my first orgasm. Right there. Standing behind the counter. My husband could only see me from the waist up. I was looking straight at him. I came on Dave's fingers.

"That's a good little girl," He said.

That actually made me happy.

Next I felt a tug at the strings of my panties. They tied on the side and came loose. Dave took them and put them on the counter. I kept my eyes locked with my husband. He saw the panties. He knew that behind the counter my pussy was completely exposed. The thought of him knowing but not able to see combined with Dave expertly playing with my pussy made me cum again.

Dave, "Do you like my fingers in your pussy?"

Me, "Yes."

Dave, "Yes what?"

Me, "Yes, I love the way your fingers feel in my pussy. I love how you make me cum."

Behind the counter Dave unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it. Dave picked it up and put it on the counter.

Looking at my husband Dave said, "You're right this is an amazing ass. She looks so fuckable."

Ted just watched. He could only see me from the waist up.

Dave said, "Are you ready?"

I knew this was it. I was going to do what my husband wanted. Worse yet. What I wanted.

I leaned over the counter and spread my legs.

Dave said, "What do you want?

"I want you to fuck me," I said

Dave teased me. "In Front of your husband? What kind of girl fucks in front of her husband?"

I knew how to answer this time, and truthfully it turned me on saying it. "Yes, fuck me in front of my husband. Show him I'm your slut. Take my Pusey!"

I heard his zipper. I felt his cock against my pussy. I could not see it but the crown felt as big as a ping pong ball. Maybe bigger. It was the biggest cock I ever had. Well at least out of the 3 I'd had. I felt full, I felt dirty, I felt slutty, I felt free. As soon as he got it all the way in me I came again.

Dave said to Ted, "Man she's got a great pussy. She's dripping all over me."

Then to me, "Tellt him how it feels. Tell him who you are."

"Oh Ted," I said. "I've never felt so full in my life. I love his cock. I want to come on it again and again."

The idea that Ted could only see me from the waist up was a turn on. I started fucking Dave back as hard as he was fucking me.

Dave told me he was about to cum.

I started screaming, "Fuck me. Fill me with your cum in front of my husband. Show him what a slut I am fill my cunt with cum."

Oh my god! Did I say cunt? I never use that word, but it just sounded so right.

Dave started to cum. I could feel it squirting inside me. There was so much I could feel it being forced back out and dripping down my legs. The feeling was intense. I came again. Dave's cock popped out of me.

He looked at Ted and said, "This little slut sure can fuck."

I felt proud of myself. Dave went to sit down next to Ted. I was still behind the counter 1/2 naked cum dripping down my thighs.

Dave said, "Come over here. Show your husband how slutty you look."

I came around the counter. Pussy exposed, cum on my pussy, dripping down my thighs. David made me kneel in front of him.

He said, "Clean me up."

I started licking and sucking his cock clean.

He looked at Ted and said, "Sloppy seconds?"

Ted did not hesitate. He got behind me and stuck his cock in my pussy. I came immediately.

*****

Your feedback is appreciated.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,289 Followers