The Volleyball Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

As Karen got off me, I sat up and scooted my ass to the edge of the couch wrapping my legs around Karen's while my hands found their life hold on her butt cheeks again. Then I began nudging her forward closer to my face.

"Ummmmm, Krissy!" Karen said when she realized what I had in mind.

With her cunt now only inches from my face, I blew my hot breath on the light tuft of blonde hair just above her slit. As I blew I looked up at Karen's face with love in my eyes.

"Yesssss," Karen hissed while nodding her head.

Drawing encouragement from her I licked at her swollen, puffy lips eliciting a low, guttural moan from her. Looking up again I saw her playing with her tits, tugging at her erect nipples, a dreamy look on her face.

Her clit was also very erect already peeking out of its little hood. My mouth close to that sweet rose bud I blew my hot girl's breath on it causing her already sloshy wet pussy to make a gurgling sound as it gushed more of her sex juice on to her puffy lips.

I licked her juices up off her puffy lips and then fucked my tongue through those twin guardians of paradise and plunged it deep inside her pussy.

"Ngggggggggodfuckkkkkk!" She moaned.

I was in such a dream land of sex obsession, I could hardly believe what I was doing. I was eating out another girl . . . and I loved it. It turned me on much more, so much more kinky hot, than sucking a guy off.

I marveled at the taste of Karen's pussy. I'd tasted myself occasionally during masturbation sessions, but this was the first time I'd ever tasted another girl. While I was more of a tangy tuna taste, Karen's pussy had more of a peanut buttery taste. In the midst of my eating pussy sex frenzy an amusing thought struck me: I could enjoy the taste of peanut butter all day long without worrying about the calories by just eating out Karen's cunt.

I more vigorously twirled and swished my tongue deep inside her pussy like she'd done to my mouth only moments before. Then I raked the tip of my tongue against the roof of her vaginal cavity letting it scrap across that extension of her clit called the "G-spot."

Karen lost control of herself and began fucking her cunt hard into my face caused me to grasp her ass even harder than I was to keep my face glued to her quim.

With my tongue fucking Karen's cunt and my nose rubbing on her clit Karen quickly went into orbit.

"Yiiiiiiiiiioooowwww!" She screamed as she came all over my face.

I held on to her butt for dear life as her body thrashed and bucked. I removed my nose from her sensitive clit but kept my lips lovingly against her puffy ones while leaving my tongue in her pussy, but in a relaxed state as she came down from her high.

Then I licked up all the creamy "peanut butter" I could out of her pussy, and all over her cunt lips.

Karen fell to her knees and immediately grabbed my face between her hands to lick up all her girl goo off my face. Then she kissed me to scarf up all her sex juices from inside my mouth.

Still savoring Karen's "peanut butter flavored" cunt juice and her sex smell, I was in some sort of sexual la-la land way beyond horniness as Karen began licking and kissing her way down my neck, my chest, my tits, my tummy . . . and then her face was between my legs kissing and licking the insides of my thighs . . .

But when her licking tongue reached my puffy cunt lips I went through the clouds.

"God, Karen, Yesssssss!" I hissed. "Do me, eat me, please I'm so-o-o way beyond horny.

And, then she was tonguing my pussy out like I'd done her and I really went bonkers. I was so worked up from all the sex play and eating Karen out that my body immediately went into the most violent thrashing and bucking mode I've ever experienced.

"Ngggggodfuckkkkkkkkarennnnn!" I uttered as I came.

Karen licked me clean, then we cuddled together on the couch for a few moments. But before my sex-drenched mind realized it I was laying on my back on the floor and Karen was standing directly over my face . . .

Karen's cunt was as wet as it ever was, glistening and gushing it dripped little heavenly drops of liquid peanut butter which landed directly on my lips—unless my tongue could catch them before they reached my lips.

Karen slowly lowered herself towards my cunt hungry face, but I was still so horny and obsessed with pussy eating that I couldn't wait. I grabbed her hips and pulled her right on down to my loving mouth. Enjoying the weight of her body on my face with her vertical puffy lips pressing down on my horizontal lips, my tongue greedily fucked deep inside of her.

As Karen moaned with pleasure and fucked my face, she bent forward until her own face was between my legs and we were doing a real girl-girl 69 just like the chicks in the porn flick.

And, it was the most mind blowing pleasure yet, being able to eat out Karen and give her the utmost pleasure at the same time as she was pleasuring my own pussy with both of our entire bodies glued together as if we were one being. As we both went into orgasm we rocked and bucked and thrashed together as if we were one, both of us totally absorbed by our mutual pleasure.

We made love like that for most of the three days straight we were snowed in, licking each other up one side and down the other—pausing only to eat, sleep, and watch more of her parents' porn flicks to pick-up ideas and new positions we could try.

When our lost weekend was over, we both agreed that what we had enjoyed together was much better than anything boys could do for us. We promised each other we'd stay committed to girl-girl fun for the rest of our lives, whether with each other, or with other girls. In fact, upon parting Monday evening, when Karen dropped me off at my parent's house in Scottsdale, we made a pact to spend our lives trying to convert other women and girls to this greatest of all pleasures.

We sealed it with a final parting kiss.

TO BE CONTINUED

12